Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Dragons Story ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Dragons Story

**All standard disclaimers apply.**

AN: A great BIG thank you gose out gbheart for betaing!

-
--
---
--
-




Cha pter 3
(Harry's POV)
It's been three weeks since the final battle. I still can't believe it's finally over. I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders and that I can finally live my life. Draco is still acting as cold as ever and I just can't figure out why he's so upset. He seemed fine up until we got back home and Ginny kissed me. I've told her hundreds of times that I'm not interested but she just won’t give it up – it’s like she’s obsessed with me. I think I'm gonna go see how Draco's doing, he seemed even more upset today than normal.
OoOoOoOoO
I knock lightly on his door and wait for him to tell me it's ok to go in.
"Who is it?"
Ah still cranky.
"It's me Harry."
I can hear him sigh.
"Come in."
I enter to see he has put away all his new clothes and is curled up on his bed. I walk over to him and can't help but stare. I mean come on the boy is drop dead gorgeous and plus he's currently half naked. I let my feet lead me to his bed where I sit, probably just a bit too close for what would be considered 'just friends'. I can't deny that a large part of me wants to be much more than friends.
"Draco, will you please tell me what's wrong?"
I ask without thinking. I mentally curse myself 'stupid Harry bad, bad, bad, stupid Harry', wow I think I just had a Dobby moment. Anyway, the next thing I know Draco's pulled me forwards and our mouths connect. I fall into a moment of pure bliss and push Draco back into the bed. Losing myself to his sweet, addictive lips - but then a feeling of wrongness. Something about this kiss is wrong. I'm not kissing Draco - well I am - but it's not him. His heart’s not in the kiss. He's acting like a well trained whore not someone who's kissing out of love or even lust. There's no emotion in it from him at all. I pull back quickly as if burnt and Draco advances on me.
"Isn't this what you want? Do you think me blind as to not see the looks you give me? Am I not beautiful?"
"Y-y-ye-yes you are."
I can't help but to stammer as Draco's tongue does a trick on the side of my neck, as he whispers in my ear that sends all my blood rusing south.
"Is this not what you want?"
He asks, his hot breath brushing past my ear, sending a delightful shiver down my spine,
"Yes."
I can't believe my own mouth. Draco holds himself over me and looks down into my eyes, his own silver orbs empty of all feelings. I see his sexy smirk and I begin to shiver at his touch. But it still feels wrong.
"Tell me Harry. Tell me what you want and I'm all yours."
"No."
I say softly and his beautiful face crinkles in a frown.
"No? What do you mean no?"
"I mean no. As in no this is wrong."
Now I meet his cold glare once again before he pulls back and sets looking me.
"Ah yes how could I forget your little girlfriend."
"Girlfriend?"
"The little Weasley."
"Ginny? We're not dating no matter what she says. This is just wrong."
"Wrong? This is what you want I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it in the way you stutter when I brush my fingers up and down your sides. What's wrong with that? If not for this then why are you keeping me here?"
"Did you ever think that I might like your company? So I might like you as more then a friend but I can see it in your eyes. Your hearts not into this and I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do."
Draco pushes me back with a powerful kiss. His hand slides up my side and I can't help the shiver that runs through me yet again. But I can still feel it. Draco's movements on top of me are just like he's been trained, to not feel but to do. Reluctantly, I push him back and now he looks pissed.
"What am I not good enough for the great Harry Potter? Am I not beautiful enough? Tell me what I must do to be worthy?"
I sigh and think 'He really just doesn't get it.'
"You are more then good enough Draco, but you’re acting like a damn prostitute or something. If you don't want me you don't have to do any of this. There are plenty of other men out there who would love me with their hearts and not just their bodies."
Did I just call Draco a prostitute?

-
-
-
-
-