Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Dragons Story ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Dragons Story

**All standard disclaimers apply.**

AN: A great BIG thank you gose out gbheart for betaing!

-
--
---
--
-




Cha pter 4
(Draco's POV)
"You are more then good enough Draco but your acting like a damn prostitute or something. If you don't want me you don't have to do any of this. There are plenty of other men out there who would love me with their heart and not just their bodies."
Did Harry just call me a whore? Well, I can't really call that a lie but it still hurts.
"That's because I am damn prostitute!"
Oh my . . . did I just yell that. Judging by the look on Harry's I'd say yes.
"y-you’re a pros-"
"Yes, Harry, I'm a whore you can say it."
"Why?"
"I've slept with men and women alike for money, information, or just because my father told me to. I was his favorite bargaining chip. He trained me well. I've never left anyone dissatisfied."
Why do I sound like I'm boasting about what that basted made me do?
"You sound like it's something to be proud of."
"It's just another part of me. I do what I have to do to survive, nothing more nothing less."
"So it was always just sex?"
Why can't he stop asking me question so we can just get this over with.
"Look Harry, I've no idea what kind of deluded fantasies you've cooked up in your Griffindorish head but it's always just sex. That's all people want from me in the end so to me it wasn't even 'just sex' as you put it but it's a powerful tool, one which I've gotten very well at welding."
Harry looked almost hurt by my words but he looked even more confused.
"So you did it willingly?"
"Damn it what the fuck do you want me to say? My first time I was thirteen and it was with my father. He asked me to come to his study one afternoon when my mother was out shopping. All seemed to be the norm until my father asked me to come and sit in his lap. He told me over and over how beautiful I was as he striped me. I fought once he touched me and he put me under the imperious curse so that I had no choice but to obey. When he removed the curse from me I fell to the floor and he left me there broken and crying. I'll never forget what he said to me as he was leaving. 'This is all your good for boy so practice our lord has expressed interest in you and you will not fail me by being a poor fuck.' So from that day on he invited one of his friends over each day, none of them could wait to be alone with me. Then once a week my father would call me to his study while mother was away to test my progress. Is that what you want to hear Harry? Did you want to hear that it went on like that for just over a year until father thought I was good enough for his Lord? That I was a toy for anyone who had something my father wanted?"
Without thinking I push Harry back onto the bed and pin him down, controlled by my anger.
"I've fucked more men and women then you dare dream. I've had the Dark Lord himself crying out and pushing me for more. I can do things to you that will have your body humming in pleasure for days.”
I push Harry down into the bed and kiss him fiercely. At first, he's frozen but he soon begins to kiss me back. I mumble a quick spell and we both find ourselves naked. Harry gasps and pushes me back but I refuse to budge.
(Harry's POV)
"Come on Harry I'm lying on top of you naked offering to do anything you want and you try to push me away? No one's ever turned me down before I'm not to sure I'll be able to take no for an answer."
"Are you threatening me Draco?"
"Oh no of course not, I'm stating a small fact that I find you irresistible.”
I can't stop the moan that slips from my lips when he grinds his hips down into mine. My control is slipping fast.
"Oh God Draco, please. I can't. I'll not take you like those people did."
He moves so that his entrance is brushing against the head of my cock causing both of us to moan. Draco reaches back behind himself and pushes a finger inside himself, while letting out a deep groan of pleasure. Slowly he adds another and begins to stretch himself all the while rubbing himself against me. I can't help but stair transfixed by the sight of Draco finger fucking himself on top of me and making the most arousing sounds I've ever heard. Without warning Draco grabs me and pushes himself down on to my erect member, while letting out a loud sound that sounded something between a moan and a growl. I can't help but to arch into the tight heat that has enveloped me nor can I help the cry of pleasure that I let out at the same time.
"You’re not taking me like them, but rather I'm taking you."
Draco pants before he begins to move slowly up and down on top of me. I've lost complete control. My body responds to his every touch, his every movement. And I began to beg for more. I've never felt like this before. Wild burning passion. I submit fully and let Draco control everything. Something I've never let anyone do. I'm all ways the one in charge but not tonight, not with Draco. I can feel a tightening in my ball telling me I'm about to come. But instead of trying to make it last as I all ways have I find myself begging Draco for more - asking him to push down harder, telling him I'm so close I can nearly feel it. And then he stops. He pulls back nearly pulling me out of him, his breath haggard from the exercise of riding me. I whimper and he smirks.
"Tell me no Harry. Tell me this is wrong and I'll leave you this minute. Ask me if it's just sex and call me whore. You want to know it all. Yet you’re scared of the answers you reserve. I dare you tell me it's wrong what I've done. I do what I must to survive just as you like I've said before I'm good at what I do. So now it's up to you what we do next. You handed me complete control and now I'm giving it back."
I find it hard to fully comprehend any of what Draco said in my lust clouded brain. All I could think was that I wanted more. I wanted Draco to start moving his hips again and pull me over the edge. When it became apparent that he would do no such thing without me saying that it was right for him to giving himself anybody just because he could my body decided to take control. I flipped him over and slammed back into him quickly. He didn't cry out like I had expected him to. No, he stayed silent as I pumped into him. Then I felt it again. I was coming. I moved faster and my hand found its way to Draco's manhood and began to move in time with my thrusts. I cried out his name as I came and collapsed on top of him. I panted and rolled off him dizzy with orgasm. Draco stood and wrapped himself in a bathrobe that lay beside the bed.
"You don't seem to mind me being a whore now do you? I'm going to the bathroom I would appreciate it if you were gone when I return."
With that Draco turned and walked into the bathroom adjacent to his room. I get up and follow him, finding the door unlocked. I step in to see Draco in the shower and can't help but notice he still has a hard on. That's when it connected that he hadn't come when I did. I watch as he runs a hand down his stomach and wraps his fingers around himself. My feet lead me over to him without my consent and I hear Draco sigh.
"You've had your fun Harry, let me shower in peace."
He grumbles, never opening his eyes as he pleasures himself. Without thinking I move into the shower and drop to my knees before him. Only then does he open his eyes.
"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?"
"I stared this and I'll finish it."
I say as I pull his hand off his manhood. He looks surprised but doesn't protest so I proceed.
(Draco's POV)
I can't help but gasp when Harry slides me into his mouth. I've never felt this before. Sure I've done it more times than I can count but never has anyone returned the favor. Soon I find myself leaning against the wall of my shower with my fingers buried in Harry's thick ebony hair. I'm used to pleasuring myself after sex seeing as very few of my partners in the past cared about my climax. Harry swirls his tongue and I feel my knees go weak. He moves his head faster and sucks harder. I come quickly with a small whimper and feeling very thankful for the wall that was behind me. Harry stands and pushes against me, our bodies both hot and slick. We kiss and I can taste myself mixed with the taste that is just Harry. I can't help but moan as our body glide against one another as Harry deepens the kiss possessively and almost like he's trying to tell me something but my brain is too muddled to get the message.
"Why?"
I ask not knowing what else to say and confused as to why Harry had made it such a point to make sure I was satisfied. He'd had his orgasm why would he care if I had or not.
"Why what?"
He asks softly and I can tell by his tone he really doesn't know why I'm asking.
"Why did you have to go and do that? You got what you came for."
"No Drake, I didn't get what I'd came for although I think I'm starting to answer some of my questions."
I just snort and look away from him. He shakes his head with a sigh and turns off the shower.
"Come on let’s just get some sleep and talk about it in the morning, all right."
I nod dumbly and follow him out into my bed room. I walk over to my dresser and pull out two pairs of pajama’s and boxers’ then hand the smaller ones to Harry. We both dress in silence with our backs to one another. When I turn around I see Harry curled up in my bed with the blankets pulled back for me. I can't help but wonder why he wants to spend the night in my bed but I've no reason to protest, so I climb into bed and soon fall asleep.









-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-