InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Deprivation ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 8: Deprivation

For the tenth time in as many minutes Nikolas shook his head violently in an attempt to stay awake before glancing at his watch. `Four thirty a.m., five and a half hours of sleep so far, I'll give them another hour before I wake them, we should be able to get going before dawn.' He looked down at the bottle of caffeine pills lying between his legs, `No point, I've already taken way more then I should, besides, the damn things stopped working an hour ago.' Just as he had all night Nikolas scanned the forest around them for any sign of an intruder. `Nobody, as usual.'

`Five? Ughh.'

`Just ball them and go, they won't mind.' Nikolas ran a hand through Nina's hair as he let out a sigh, he had to admit that the idea wasn't bad, just recall all the girls to their pokeballs and shove them in his pack, he'd be able to travel a lot faster, make less noise, and have a lower profile. But he couldn't do it, not only had he promised Washu not to ball her again but something about the idea of putting the girls back in their balls just didn't sit right with him. If anything the girls would be able to back him up, if something happened to him they would be able to help.

`If I'd had them in their balls at the river and one of those assholes had got a dart in me we'd be caught now.'

`Yeah but you had Nina out of her ball and wound up having to drag her out of the river.'

`It still could have gone the other way.'

`Well at least they're easy to look at.'

Nikolas looked down at Nina, her ears were lying flat against her head, the short red skirt she always wore was crumpled up and barely covered her and from his vantage point he could see under the little red shawl she wore and see her breasts, `Yeah, easy.' The realization that Nina was going to need to be tamed soon suddenly weighed much heavier on his mind. He rubbed his eyes and tried to focus on keeping watch.

The first streamers of light were beginning to come through the trees when Nikolas' watch read five thirty, "Finally."

"Hmmm?"

Nikolas' gaze snapped down to originator of the questioning moan, "Nina?"

"Mmmm…what?"

"How are you feeling?"

Nina rolled over away from Nikolas and tried to sit up, "My head hurts," she moaned, "What happened?"

"You got shot with a tranquilizer dart; you've been out for about fifteen hours."

"Those men?"

"We got away; I haven't seen them since then." Nikolas patted her on the head and stood up, "Sit tight, I have to wake up everyone else."

Nina looked around at their surroundings, "But it's still dark."

"I wanna put as much distance between them and us as possible." Nikolas went to where his mothers were sleeping first. Yerella had Lana sandwiched between herself and a log. The lupina's long brown hair was swept over and covered her harem-sister's head; the rest of the titmouse was hidden beneath Yerella's gray-blue dress, the only thing that betrayed Lana's presence were her ears poking up through Yerella's hair. As he watched them sleep he was struck again how normal his mother looked, outside of her battle form, which he had only seen a very few times, she looked exactly like a normal human woman. With a pang of regret he bent down and nudged his birth mother's shoulder, "Time to get up."

Yerella snapped up with a start, "Huh," she groaned sleepily.

"Time to get up, can you get Lana and the midgets up too?"

Yerella nodded sleepily and started to wake up Lana, while Nikolas headed for a pile of feminine flesh that he truly wished he could have indulged himself in. During the night Ceres had moved from her place under a bush into the nook between a pair of large roots that Washu and Mihoshi were using for their bed. The space was barely big enough for the first two girls, and so they had wound up sleeping in a pile. Mihoshi and Ceres were on the bottom on their backs and Washu sprawled across the top of them. For the life of him Nikolas couldn't figure out why Mihoshi and the little teenager seemed so attached, the little redhead was too young to need taming and Mihoshi certainly didn't seem the like the kind of girl who would use Washu to keep herself from going feral. `They're even about as opposite in type as you can get.' Putting the quandary out of his mind Nikolas woke the trio up.

When everyone was conscious and sitting near each other Nikolas said to them, "Everyone eat a quick breakfast, it'll have to be cold, we're not building a fire."

"Then what," Mihoshi asked as she dusted leaves off of her pink sweater.

"We go as far as we can between now and nightfall."

"Oh," Mihoshi paused in cleaning off her ears, "ok."

Breakfast was quick and quiet as everyone focused on eating rather then talking, within ten minutes they were off. The forest they were in was thick and they didn't make as good a time as Nikolas had hoped.

"Damn it! I liked this shirt." Ceres tugged at the newest rip in her yellow tank top.

"I'll buy you a new one when we get to Tigit," Nikolas assured her.

"I don't think this shirt will make it that far."

"Then you can have one of mine."

"You're a little bit bigger then me."

Nikolas held a branch out of her way, "So?"

Ceres picked at the front of her tank top, "It won't fit."

Nikolas stared at her back as she walked off for a moment before it dawned on him, "Show off," he said teasingly.

"No, that's not it, it's not, I just…I…."

"You could just go topless you know."

"What..I…"

"I mean we're out here in the middle of nowhere and I'm pretty sure most of us would enjoy the view."

The twins' amused giggles seemed to galvanize Ceres, "Fine, maybe I will."

Nikolas glanced down at his watch, "It's been about three hours, let's take a break." Nikolas found a convenient rock to sit down on, dropped his pack in front of him and pulled out his canteen. His mother glided up beside him while she adjusted the stark white sash that was tied about her waist.

"May I sit down?"

Nikolas nodded and offered her his canteen, "How do you stay so clean, the test of us look live we've been drug behind a ponytaur for a kilometer."

Yerella just smiled at him, "Did you get any sleep last night?"

"I'm fine."

"That's not what I asked."

Nikolas sighed, "No, I didn't, somebody needed to keep watch."

"You need to learn to delegate responsibilities; you won't do anyone any good if you're walking around like a feral ingénue."

"I know," Nikolas took a long draw from his canteen, "Can we talk about something else?"

"I noticed that Mihoshi is still wearing her collar, and Ceres has taken to wearing one as well."

Nikolas groaned into his canteen.

"I'm not sure whether I should feel happy or left out."

"I decided to lay claim to Mihoshi and Ceres night before last."

"Really?" Yerella gave him a questioning look, "I thought you did that back at the ranch."

"I meant I decided to make it official."

"Still, a collar is a big step."

"It just felt like the right thing to do."

Yerella nodded and took a moment to rearrange her dress; a gesture Nikolas knew meant that she was considering her next statement.

"No League will acknowledge your claim…"

"I know."

"…and a vampire isn't the easiest breed to take care of…"

"I'll manage."

"…what about the other girls?"

"I don't know, I just went on impulse with Mihoshi and Ceres. I like Nina, I just haven't been real close with her for the last couple days."

"You're not likely to see another catgirl like her any time soon, and she ran the ranch, she'd make a fine alpha."

"I know, I know, just give me some time."

"Don't take too much time."

"Do you have any pointers?"

"Yes, tame her, show her you're her master and then give her the collar immediately after it's over."

"That's a little…"

"Realistic."

"Yeah, that's the word," he said sarcastically.

"What about your sisters?"

"What about them?"

"Are you going to make them part of your harem as well," she asked without a trace of mirth.

Nikolas stared at his mother a moment before looking over at the twins who were chatting rather animatedly with Mihoshi. When the two little titmice saw him watching them Edora winked at him and Isabella blew him a kiss. When Nikolas felt his cheeks redden both the girls and Mihoshi starting giggling at him. Nikolas quickly turned back to his mother. "I haven't really thought about it."

"Well you should, they are going to need a tamer, or at least an owner, and seeing how much they care for you and you for them I think it would be an excellent solution for you to claim them. I've overheard them talking about you taming them again and they don't seem averse to the idea."

"They're still my little sisters."

"Not by blood, besides, unless you intend to give them away at some point you have little choice."

Nikolas snorted, "You know, I thought I had everything figured out before they thresholded." When his mother didn't say a word Nikolas continued, "I was going to see if Antoni would take them in, it had sort of been my contingency plan for the last year or two."

"Antoni would have given them a fine home."

"Yeah, he would have. He's a good guy, he takes care of Alexa real well, Alexa and the girls got along great, I think it could have worked."

"You hadn't asked Antoni though?"

"No, but he would have agreed to it. I was going to ask him the next morning, the morning after Dad sold you all." Nikolas took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair. "Twelve hours, I was twelve hours from getting them out of there. Just twelve more hours and they wouldn't be caught up in all this, they'd be in a good home and they wouldn't be having to put up with all this shit." Nikolas leaned forward and rested his head in his hands. "I shouldn't have waited, I should have done it that night, hell, I should have done it the day they thresholded."

Yerella patted her son on the back, "You couldn't have known, and you didn't want to let your sisters go." She cupped her son's chin and turned his head so that he was looking into her eyes, "It's not your fault, and you've been doing a good job since then."

Nikolas looked into his mother's big green eyes, like always there was nothing there but the same quiet love he had always seen, unconsciously he smiled at her slightly, "Thanks mom."

"You're making me and Lana very proud of you," Yerella said as she released her light grip on Nikolas' face.

Nikolas nodded and rubbed his eyes, "Thanks, that means a lot." He put his cap back on and snugged it down tight, "Bah, I can't sit here and feel sorry for myself like some angsty little teenager, we need to get going." In a voice loud enough for everyone to hear he announced, "Let's get going, we've got a lot of ground to cover." Nikolas pulled out his pokedex and consulted the map while with a collection of groans and sighs the girls got to their feet and shouldered their packs. "That way," Nikolas said while gesturing in the direction they should go.

As they started their trip back up Washu walked beside Nikolas and asked, "Can I see that?"

Nikolas handed her the pokedex without comment and watched as the little redhead started to look the map over and then pulled a compass out of one of the pockets of her khaki cargo shorts.

"The direction we're heading is taking us farther from the main highway around Murkwood, are you planning on heading up the coast?"

"Nope."

"Then you're giving us a long walk to the highway."

"Not going there either."

Washu handed the pokedex back to Nikolas and stuffed the compass back in her shorts, "You're planning on going through Murkwood? Are you insane?"

"Yes and no."

"Do you know how many people have disappeared in that forest? One thousand two hundred and ninety-five, do you know how many people have disappeared from the surrounding environs under suspicious circumstances? Three hundred and sixty-one. All those people have disappeared in the two hundred and fifty years since people moved into this area." Washu paused for a breath before continuing, "Based on the average number or travelers through this area and their known routes, along with population statistics that means that…" She looked up without moving her head and started to mutter something quietly, "Twenty four percent of the people who have gone into those woods haven't come back and point zero eight percent of the people in the surrounding area disappear each year!"

"Pffft, probably just a bunch of feral pokegirls."

"You are insane."

"No, I'm desperate. If we go out on the highway there's a real good chance we'll run into those bounty hunters again, and if we go along the coast we'll stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who goes sailing past. Nobody will expect us to go through the woods."

"Yeah, nobody would expect us to be that stupid."

"Just trust the adults, we'll take care of you."

"Adults? Ha!"

"You're as bad as my little sisters, how did you and Mihoshi wind up together anyways."

Washu looked over Mihoshi, after a moment she quietly said, "She helped me out of a bad situation so now I look after her."

"You look after her? Aren't you a little young to be somebody's guardian?"

Washu looked at Nikolas with a sly grin, "Just how old do you think I am?"

Nikolas cautiously replied, "Twelve, thirteen tops."

Washu just cackled softly, "Not even close."

"Fifteen," he asked incredulously.

"Higher."

"Bull, there is no way you're over fifteen." As he watched her Washu let out one more explosive laugh before she started to concentrate. Right in front of him the little girl started to grow taller and fill out, her shorts, that a moment before had been huge and baggy on her, started to grow taunt as her rear filled out. The olive green tank top she had been wearing went from a loose shift to a second skin as Washu's diminutive rack rapidly expanded to something closer to Mihoshi's proportions. Instead of being able to look down at her Nikolas suddenly found himself having to crane his neck back slightly as Washu grew.

Washu closed the distance between them in one fluid step and wrapped her right hand around the back of his head as her left started to trace it's way down the front of his shirt. "Silly boy," Washu purred in a voice that was smokier and smoother then her normal high pitched tone, "I'm a lolita supe-bra genius, I'm older then your mother." Washu tweaked Nikolas nose with her right hand and in a blink was back to her normal size and walking away from him cackling madly.

Washu's laughter soon spread to the rest of the girls from the ranch while his family seemed as confused as he was. "…the hell? Why do I have the feeling that I'm the butt of an inside joke?"

Nina tried to cover her chuckle with her hand, "Because you are, Washu likes to play that joke on everyone."

"Cute," Nikolas shook his head, "cute."

Over the next three hours the group left the forest behind and continued across a short grass plain. As they continued on Yerella kept a close eye on her son but it was her harem-sister that said something first. "Yerella," Lana whispered, "what's wrong with Nikolas?"

Yerella watched her son stumble for no apparent reason, "He didn't sleep at all last night."

"He's not going to last very long like this."

"No he's not."

Nikolas shook his head again when he realized he had zoned out again, it was becoming harder and harder to keep his focus. He was spending more time simply walking on automatic with his brain shut down. `I just gotta make it through the rest of the day, tonight we can knock off around six and I can sleep till eight tomorrow.' Soon a line of pine trees hove into view, `Almost to Murkwood, it's about noon so we'll break for lunch before we go in.'

The stand of pine trees wasn't very wide, only a few hundred meters, when they reached the far side they got their first glimpse of Murkwood. The space between the pine forest and Murkwood was a wasteland, nothing grew in it, not even grass, for two hundred meters the only thing there was to see was bare orange clay and rock. The demarcation between the barren area and Murkwood was stark; an almost perfect line separated the clay from the thick tangle of underbrush and trees that was Murkwood. The woods themselves were a dark tangle of dark brown and gray and nearly black trees that were knarled and twisted back upon themselves. The space between them was clogged with a tangle of vines and underbrush that seemed to form a solid wall to keep everything out.

"We're going in there?" Edora whined.

"Not until after lunch," Nikolas declared.

"Oh maaannn." Isabella moaned.

"Come on, back this way. We passed a clearing that will be a good place for lunch." Turning their backs on Murkwood Nikolas led them fifty meters back into the pine stand to a clearing. "Let's set up here, I'll…," Nikolas felt himself go lightheaded and leaned over on a tree for support, "I'll…uh…I'll…fuck." Behind him Nikolas heard the sound of Nylon sliding against and then a distinctive pop. Turning around Nikolas saw both his mothers setting up one of their tents. "We don't have time for this, pack it back up and let's eat," he closed his eyes and rubbed them hard with his left hand, "We still, uhh, we still need to go farther today."

Yerella stomped the final stake into the ground, "No, we have no farther to go unless you get some sleep," Yerella walked around behind Nikolas and none to gently pulled his pack off, followed quickly by his rifle. Lana pulled Nikolas towards the tent and with Yerella's help shoved him inside, the twins followed Nikolas inside and over his half hearted protests removed the rest of his clothes besides his boxers.

When the twins left Nikolas tried to get up and follow after them but the strength in his arms gave out, his eyes were shut before his head even hit the sleeping bag

Nikolas was awakened by a loud metallic crash outside his tent. He tried to sit up but found that his sisters were lying partially on top of him, both girls were awakened by Nikolas' attempt. More, but quieter, clanks and bangs were heard outside followed by somebody's voice asking for a spatula. "I guess it's time for lunch."

Isabella propped herself up on her hands and arched her back, thrusting her perky little tits towards Nikolas' face, "It's dinner."

"What? How long have I been asleep?"

Edora crawled over and started to rummage through the pile of their clothes, when she found Nikolas' watch she said, "About six hours, it's five forty."

"Oh bloody hell, we've got to get going," Nikolas groaned as he tried to sit up again but he never made it as both of the twins laid back across his body.

"Nope," Isabella chirped, "Mom said we're staying here tonight."

"I don't suppose there's any point in arguing with her."

"None."

"It's going to take forever to fall asleep tonight after a six hour nap."

Edora looked back at her sister who was laying across Nikolas' waist and gave her a little nod before turning back to look up at Nikolas, with a sly little grin she said, "Izzy and I can make sure you'll sleep good."

Nikolas felt Isabella's hand slip under the waist band of his boxers and start to lightly stroke at the length of his limp cock. His sharp intake of breath brought a smile to the two girls' faces. Nikolas looked down the length of his body and saw two sets of light blue eyes and a pair of smiles looking up at him, Isabella spoke up, "Yeah, we'll wear you out."

Nikolas almost told them to forget about it as all the usual reasons to avoid the intimate contact with his two little sisters rushed to the forefront of his mind, but even as they came up all the reasons he should do it beat them back down, `They're not really related to me, they're pokegirls so they need this,' Edora choose that moment to start licking at one of his nipples, `and damn it, it feels good!'

Isabella felt her heart rise up to her throat when Nikolas' concerned expression melted into a blissful one as whatever debate had been going on in his mind was settled in the girls' favor. She knew that Nikolas hadn't been thrilled about having to tame them, her mother had told her as much after their first time. She understood perfectly what he was worried about, neither she or her sister had said they were thrilled about what had happened when they woke up to the sounds of Nina and Ceres being tamed in the next tent over. It was only after Edora had meekly admitted that she had enjoyed it that Isabella had admitted as much as well.

"It really felt good when he was eating me out," Edora said with a little blush on her cheeks.

For a beat Isabella stared at her sister until she too blushed and confessed, "It couldn't have felt as good as when he was fucking me."

"Izzy!"

"Well it did."

Edora quickly looked down but after a moment she said, "Did it hurt?"

"No, I think I broke it in gymnastics class."

"I think I did too." A particularly enthusiastic "Nyao," interrupted their discussion for a moment, "Maybe I can get him to do me that way next time too."

"Probably, you want there to be a next time?"

Edora quietly nodded her assent.

"Me too. Do you think we bonded with him?"

"Maybe."

The sounds from the other tent started to peter off and soon they heard their brother's soft snoring. Isabella asked her sister, "Do you wanna go sleep with him tonight?"

Edora nodded and both girls made their way into their brother's tent. Like they had so many nights before, the twins snuggled up next to Nikolas and drifted off to sleep.

As the memory finished Isabella looked up and saw that her sister was now sitting astride her brother's chest while she kissed him. Nikolas' hands drifted up Edora's slim legs and started to knead the little titmouse's rear. Isabella kept up her stroking and soon felt Nikolas harden beneath her hand, when Nikolas spread Edora's cheeks wide and she got a glimpse of her sister's wet pussy Isabella gave in to an impulse and straddled Nikolas directly behind her sister. With a grin she ran her hands around her sister's waist and cupped her breasts. While she massaged her sister's soft small breasts Isabella felt one of Nikolas' hands drift down and start to play gently with Edora's pussy.

Edora groaned into Nikolas' mouth as she felt Isabella tweak her nipples at the same time her brother slipped one of his large rough fingers into her cunt. Nikolas took his sweet time as he languidly moved his finger around inside her, when Isabella started to nuzzle the back of her neck Edora stopped trying to kiss Nikolas and focused on drawing in ragged gasps.

Isabella had meant to insist that her sister let her go first this time but as she listened to Edora whimper at the attention she was receiving another idea came to mind. `I should let her go first, after all, it would just be cruel to stop her at this point, and if I can get Nikolas to fuck her senseless I can have him all to myself for as long as I want. It's not like anybody is expecting us anytime soon.' Even if they did have plenty of time Isabella was still feeling impatient and she decided to see if she couldn't hurry things along, moving her lips around from the back of her sister's neck she started to whisper into Edora's large ears, "It's going to feel so good when he fucks you," she said making sure it was loud enough for Nikolas to hear, "When he starts to slid his big dick in and out of your pussy," she slid a finger down and brushed it across Edora's clit while Nikolas continued to play with her pussy, "you're going to scream it feels so good." Edora was starting to shiver under her and Nikolas was starting to get more enthusiastic in his playing with her. Isabella just smiled as she felt her plan working. After a quick nibble on Edora's fuzzy ear she moved in for the kill, "He's going to fill you up so nice, his dick is going to stretch you out and it feels so good, and when he comes inside you, ohhhhhh, it's like a bomb going off in your cunt."

When Edora let out a whimper Isabella felt Nikolas' hand grasp her leg and encourage her to slide off him. She readily complied and watched as Edora slid back and tried to get Nikolas to enter her. After a few failed attempts Isabella took pity on them and guided Nikolas to her entrance, when Edora felt the tip of Nikolas' manhood nestle against her pussy she cautiously began to slide herself back onto it.

Isabella watched in awe as her sisters little pink folds were spread by Nikolas' shaft. She watched as her sister's wetness leaked around Nikolas' invading member and dripped down along it. When her hips were level with his Edora started to sit up so that she could take Nikolas completely inside, when she was vertical Edora sucked in a breath and then relaxed her legs, letting them splay out beside her and allowing Nikolas to completely penetrate her. Isabella watched as her sister tensed up completely, her ears flattened against her head and her thin pink tail stood out directly behind her, Isabella felt a tingle in the pit of her stomach and she instinctively knew that her sister had just come. `I guess we did bond with him, and there are some things to be said for being a pokegirl,' she thought as she realized just how little it had taken to get her sister off.

On top of Nikolas Edora went limp, collapsing on her brother. Obviously Nikolas wasn't finished with her as he quickly rolled her over and started to thrust with a quick but steady pace. Isabella started to play with herself as she watched her brother fuck her sister; every time her sister let out a little whimper she strummed a finger across her clit. By the time Nikolas gave one final thrust into his little partner and Edora went tense again Isabella was feeling very worked up.

Nikolas rolled off of Edora with a contented sigh, any concerns he had had about taming them had been dispelled as he watched Edora's face as he had fucked her. He reached over and easily pulled the dazed little pokegirl up to him, he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I love you Dorrie." The little girl smiled at his admission and slid into a contented slumber.

Isabella heard her brother's declaration and felt a lump form in her throat. She quickly crawled over beside him and quietly asked, "What about me?"

"Isabella," he said slightly disappointedly, "of course I love you." He rolled over on top of her and looked her directly in her blue eyes as he declared, "Isabella Kirov, my little pokegirl, I love you." He leaned over and kissed the end of her nose, "and don't you ever question that."

The trepidatious look on her face was dispelled by a warm smile as she leaned up and captured Nikolas' lips between her own. While she initiated the kiss Nikolas quickly took over starting to press her back down into the sleeping bag. As his tongue worked it's way into her mouth and started to play with hers, Nikolas settled on top of her. As his weight registered on her Isabella unconsciously spread her legs allowing him to settle between them. As his arms assumed a position on either side of her head Isabella remembered what she had loved the most about the last time she had been tamed. She loved the feeling of his body on hers, she loved the his body completely covered hers, how his weight pressed her down. She adored knowing that even though Nikolas was so much larger then her and could do as he pleased with her she knew that he would never hurt her, that he only wanted to make her feel good. She was helpless beneath him and she loved it.

Nikolas continued to kiss Isabella as he felt her soft tiny hands running along his back, her tiny frame was completely hidden beneath his much larger one, her strong slim and smooth legs were wrapped around his hips, and she seemed to be trying to rub against him with every inch of exposed skin. It almost felt like she was trying to squirm out from under him but any time he eased up on the downward pressure on his body she would either try to pull him back down or pull herself up to him. Between her squirming and the combination of her soft skin and even softer fuzz that was beginning to cover her body Nikolas felt his stiffness returning. Before long the engorged head of his cock was rubbing up against Isabella sheath.

Isabella felt this and started to rub her lower lips against his dick and was quickly rewarded when Nikolas began to enter her. She let go of Nikolas' mouth and moaned as he filled her up, when he started to thrust into her it was at slow and steady pace. As he steadily pumped away at her pussy Isabella felt him planting little kisses all over her face and neck, every time his mouth ventured close to her ear he would whisper how much he loved her and wanted to keep her safe and happy. It took Isabella a few minutes to realize it but she quickly did realize that Nikolas wasn't just fucking her, or taming her, he was making love to her. Unbidden a single word rose from her subconscious and forced its way into her vocabulary, "I love you too Master."

When he heard his little sister call him master Nikolas almost instinctively told her not to call him that, instead parts of his rational mind silenced him as did his entire subconscious. He knew that title was virtually built into a pokegirls instincts also, he just liked hearing it. Something about hearing this little girl who was completely dependant on him willingly submit herself to him was intoxicating. When he looked down into her eyes he saw them starting to tear up, "Are you ok?"

"I'm happy Master," she sniffled.

Nikolas gave her the warmest smile he could, continued thrusting, and gathered her up into his arms. After a few more minutes Nikolas began to reach his breaking point, "Izzy, I can't hold out much longer," he groaned.

The little titmouse sniffled slightly but said expectantly, "Ooookay."

Nikolas began speeding up, seeking his release from his sisters snug slick pussy but even as he did he felt her starting to tense up her vaginal muscles making her young cunt even tighter around his cock, when he reached his peak he said as best he could, "I love you."

When Isabella both heard her brother's confession and him beginning to empty his balls inside her something snapped in her. She hadn't thought she'd been nearing an orgasm when he began to fire his seed in her, she had been too wrapped up in the way she felt emotionally to worry about the way she felt physically, none the less, she felt her self starting to orgasm as his confession caressed her ear. It wasn't the expected explosive release of tension she had expected, it was more of a warmth spreading throughout her body, it was different, but it was wonderful.

Nikolas listened to his sister's low whine off release with curiosity, he had learned what to expect as far as a female orgasm was concerned over the last week and what his sister was doing didn't fit any of the regular patterns. The blissful expression on her face and the back of the throat whine lasted for better then a minute, and when it ended he asked, "Are you ok?"

Isabella laughed lightly at the question, "I'm wonderful," she said in a daze.

Nikolas smiled and started to lean in for a post coital kiss but came up short as a whooshing roar came from outside the tent followed my Washu's shriek, "Damn it Mink, when you do something like that tell us before hand!"

Nikolas quickly disengaged himself from Isabella and threw on his boxers before scrambling out of the tent. The campfire in the middle of the clearing was blazing brightly, far larger then it should have, splayed around it, on their backs, sides, and butts were all the girls he expected to see along with a few he didn't. Standing a few meters from the fire was a redheaded girl wearing a golden metal and purple fabric bikini, from just above her shapely rear was a thick reddish brown tail and from the middle of her back came a small pair of reptilian wings the same color as her tail. A meter from her was a very irate Washu. "What the hell is going on?!" Nikolas roared.

"That airhead almost cooked us!" Washu snapped as she jammed a finger towards the bikini clad girl.

"Who the hell is she," Nikolas looked back toward the fire, "and them, who are they," he asked as he pointed to the new girls around the fire.

"That's not much of a way to welcome your newest girls," Yerella said.

"New girls? What are you talking about?"

The girl who he guessed was named Mink seemed crestfallen, "You mean you don't recognize us?"

Nikolas looked harder at the new girls, only a few seconds of thinking reminded him that Mink and the new catgirl had been at the ranch, a few more reminded him that the other two normal looking girls had been there as well. "Uh..no, I remember you know I just didn't expect to see you yet." Nikolas looked back to Washu, "Would you care to explain this to me?"

The diminutive genius straitened herself out before answering, "Of course. Yesterday you rather callously pointed out that none of us could really fight if needed; consequently while you were asleep I arrived at the conclusion that it would be wise to release a few girls who could fight if necessary."

`You arrived at it? I think Nina helped," Lana reminded Washu

Washu simply waved it off, "Yes Nina helped as well."

"What have you told them," Nikolas asked.

"Don't you want to know who they are first," Washu asked.

Infusing his voice with as much authority as he could Nikolas asked her, "What have you told them?"

The shortest of the new girls spoke up from her seat by the fire, "I'm guessing everything, unless you have more then one count of murder to your name."

When Nikolas closed his eyes and let out a sigh Nina jumped into the conversation, "We explained everything to them, and they want to stay."

Nikolas grimaced when he heard this, "I'm making a wonderful first impression aren't I?"

"I've seen worse," the new catgirl drawled.

"Well you know all about me, who are you guys?"

The bikini clad girl hoped forward first, "I'm Mink, a dracona," she said proudly.

The catgirl unfolded herself languidly from her seat and stood up, Nikolas watched her stand up and tried to keep from whistling as he looked her over. The girl was exceptionally tall, probably close to one hundred and ninety centimeters, but she was quite thin, though obviously well toned. Her breasts sat high on her chest and while they weren't going to give Mihoshi any competition they were still quite large on her thin torso. Her hair was a deep purple and so was the fur that covered her ears, flanks, and tail, though the fur was streaked through with black stripes. The girl's choice of clothing was minimal; a very small pair of bright yellow shorts that were squeezed tight against her and a matching top that barely covered her chest. What appeared to be some sort of suspenders ran under her clothes, when they disappeared into her shorts they started to angle in towards her crotch, exactly what happened to them beyond that he could only speculate. She was wearing a small red jacket off her shoulders and gave Nikolas a sly smile as she saw him looking her over, "I'm Faye, a cheshire," she announced.

`That explains the stripes,' he thought.

The next girl to stand up was mostly hidden beneath a long multicolored kimono that she was wearing, the only part of her that was open to examination was her face, a beautiful and classically Asian face that was framed by her closely cropped black hair which was much long in the black and she had it pulled up into a pony tail. As she gracefully rose to her feet Nikolas noticed her hands they were covered in some sort of gloves that left most of her fingers but none of her arms exposed. In a soft and very feminine voice she said, "My name is Sango, I am a kunochi."

Nikolas nodded, "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Finally everyone turned to the last new girl, only she seemed to be in no hurry to introduce herself. While everyone waited for her to say something Nikolas took a minute to look her over. The girl's hair was the blackest he had ever seen, and only reached her shoulders in a puffy bob. Her body was slim and hidden by a suit that looked like black latex and over that she wore a tan trench coat. She had what looked like metal gauntlets on her hands and her boots were bulky and articulated, almost like they were off a suit of armor. Nikolas guessed she was about a hundred and fifty-five centimeters tall.

"Little miss anti-social there," Washu supplied, "is Gally, she hasn't told anyone what she is but, "Washu smiled evilly, "but I think that she's a battle angel."

The pokegirl's eyes lit up as she stood and spun towards Washu in one movement, "How many times do I have to tell you to keep out of my business!?"

"Well if you would just tell us I wouldn't have to guess would I?"

Gally's face was fixed in a grimace as she towered over the redhead, "It's none of your concern," she growled.

"It is if I have to be in the same harem as you!"

Gally was starting to bear he teeth and Washu showed no signs of backing down, Nikolas knew that he'd been dumped in the middle of something that had been going on since before he had stolen them and if he didn't do something the two of them were about to move from words to fists. He quickly stepped between them, "Both of you," he snapped, "back down right now. I don't know what you two's problem is but back off!"

Neither of the girls seemed to pay him any mind as they kept edging closer to one another.

Washu leered at Gally as she asked, "Just what are you hiding, huh?"

In response Gally simply snarled.

"I said, Back Off!" Nikolas placed one hand in the middle of Washu's chest and shoved her back. As she backpedaled she stopped paying attention to Gally. Nikolas quickly turned back to Gally and put a hand on either one of her shoulders. "Calm down," he said as he tried to push her back.

For a moment Gally didn't even seem to notice him the she stared at Nikolas for a moment before spinning on her heels and returning to the fire.

Nikolas looked round at the assembled group and said, "I didn't think I needed to say this but I will, if you're staying with me then we are in way too much shit to be fighting amongst each other, if you've got a problem, talk to me, don't go beating it out on each other. So…I'll talk to ya'll in a few minutes, right now, I want to talk to you two." Nikolas jammed one finger at Washu and another at Nina.

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Ceres - Vampire

Washu - Supe-bra Genius

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Gally - Battle Angel?

Faye - Cheshire

Mink - Dracona

Sango - Kunochi

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.)

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this every way too often.

Warpwizard - Who's given me a lot of advice on the mechanics of my writing.

Notes:

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.