InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Playtime ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Copyright? Ha! Don't be a dick and claim this as your own and if you got this anywhere besides mediaminer.org or the official Pokegirls Yahoo group then you likely haven't seen all of it as those are the only two places where this story is officially distributed.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 13: Playtime

"So this room is pokegirl proof right?"

"Most of my customers are tamer's, I'd be pretty stupid if it wasn't."

"Well I just have to check, I've got some rowdy girls and the last thing I need is to have to pay to for major structural damage."

"Don't worry about it this place it built to last. Unless you've got a legendary in that pack you've got nothing to worry about."

"Sounds good."

The inn keeper started pointing to doors, "Bathroom's through there, tub's big enough for you to tame a water type in, big sturdy bed oh, there's restraints and some basic taming supplies under it. Nothing fancy, just the basics. If you've got a laptop there's a jack over by the TV. If you need anything just pick up the phone and hit zero, that'll ring the desk."

Nikolas smiled and nodded, "Thanks, oh and do you know any clothing shops around here?"

"Sure, three blocks east then one north, it'll be on your right. There are other places but I figure that one will be stocking what you're looking for."

"Thanks."

"Sure thing," the keeper glanced lecherously at Washu and the twins, "You guys have fun."

When the door clicked shut Washu sighed, "Finally," and shrunk back to her normal size. "I thought he'd never leave."

"He was just being helpful." Nikolas told her as he dropped his pack to the floor.

Washu pulled out her laptop and set it on the desk before sending her pack flying towards the door. "Yeah well it's not like it's easy to hold that form."

"Who cares, we're sleeping in a bed tonight," Isabella exclaimed as she twirled around in a circle, causing her light green dress to rise up around her thighs.

"Yeah, no sticks in our backs tonight," Edora chimed in as her large ears pivoted slowly on top of her head.

Nikolas started to pull pokeballs out of his pack and toss them onto the bed. "Well the bed isn't going to be big enough for everyone; some of us are going to have to sleep on the couch or in the chairs, sleeping bags too probably."

"Air conditioning, a real bathroom, a bath, even a sleeping bag is fine by me," Edora said.

"And something to eat besides MREs," Isabella added.

"Glad I got the big room," Nikolas said as he surveyed the pile of pokeballs on the bed. "I'm gonna go see about getting a new jacket," he said as he started to dig through the pile, "I'll be back in a bit. Ya'll go ahead and let everyone out and get something to eat." Nikolas found the one's he was looking for and dropped them into his right thigh pocket. "Just be sure that one of you three answers the door and try not to go nuts ok?"

Isabella and Edora looked genuinely offended and huffed at Nikolas as he passed by them to leave the room but Washu was too busy hooking up her computer to pay attention to him. Nikolas quickly hustled down two flights of stairs and out into the street. Following the inn keeper's directions he hurried three blocks east and quickly turned the corner, when he made the corner he dug into his pocket and pulled out the two pokeballs he had put there. Mink and Nina emerged from their pokeballs and took a moment to try to orient themselves.

"Where's the hotel?" Mink asked in confusion as she adjusted the purple fabric and golden metal bikini top that covered her considerable bust. Her thin pale horns came peeking out of her hair as it settled down after the capture beam released her.

"Back that way," he said with a gesture over his shoulder. "The rest of the group is back in the room I got. I just wanted some company for a trip to the store."

"Of course," Nina warmly assured him while she smoothed out the ruffled purple fur on her arms. "We'd be happy too."

"Oh, alright," Mink agreed with a smile.

It was obvious as they entered the store that it catered to the wandering, but upscale, tamer. "What did we need to get?" Nina asked as she cautiously sniffed the air.

"A new jacket, that goop ruined my last one," Nikolas answered. The young girl behind the counter barely acknowledged their presence as they walked by and headed for the back of the store. When they started to rifle through the assorted jackets and overcoats Nikolas told his companions, "If you see anything let me know ok?"

"How about this?" Nina asked as she held up a full length black leather trench coat. Her golden eyes glowed as her thin purple tail twitched behind her.

Nikolas looked at the coat and then looked right at Nina, "You're kidding right?" but even as he finished his question the look in her big red eyes told him she wasn't. "That's not really me Nina."

"What about this?"

Nikolas looked in Mink's direction to see her holding up what looked like a cape. "Uhhh, no. Just a regular jacket."

"But you'll look good in this," she assured him as she thrust the blue sheaf of fabric toward him.

Nikolas just looked back down at the rack and told her emotionlessly, "No."

"Awww," Mink whined as the tiny portions of her wings that she had allowed to emerge drooped in disappointment. With a sigh she put the cape back on its hanger.

"But this….," Nikolas turned to them and held up a plain brown leather jacket.

"That's exactly what you had before," Nina said condescendingly.

"Boring," Mink sang out.

Nikolas took the jacket off the hanger and started to put it on, "Come on, this is classic."

"You'd look much better in the black," Nina told him as he straightened the jacket.

"I don't know," Mink said suggestively as she slid up behind Nikolas. "Shorter may be better."

Nikolas shot up to his tip toes as Mink's hands firmly goosed his ass. Nina's soft laughter could barely be heard over Nikolas' yelp. "It might be better," she conceded, "but I still think he would have looked good in the cape." Nikolas slowly backed away from Mink when he saw the lascivious look in her eyes. He snatched the tag off the jacket and went to the counter to pay for it.

"Will this be it?" the disinterested clerk asked him.

Nikolas started to answer but was cut off by Mink as she spotted the contents of a small cooler at the end of the counter. "Not quite!"

"Huh?"

Mink's copious front half emerged from the cooler holding two six packs of green cans. When she dropped them onto the counter beside the jacket's price tag Nikolas caught sight of the "Endurance" and "Recovery +" labels. When he saw the hopeful look on both Nina and Mink's faces he fought down his gag reflex and paid the cashier. `Took me two days to get the aftertaste out of my mouth last time.'

"So uh…what do you girls want to do when we get back to the hotel?" Nikolas asked as they walked back.

"Well I seem to remember you promising us a taming when we got to Tigit," Mink crooned as she wrapped her arms around Nikolas' right one.

"I suppose I did," Nikolas said with a sly smile.

"So how about we hurry back and make you live up to your word," Mink whispered as she pressed herself up against Nikolas.

"Yes, let's," Nina agreed as she rubbed her breasts against Nikolas' arm. After a quick initial swipe a small roll of Nina's shoulders caused the half shift around her top to slide out of the way and her bare breasts pressed against Nikolas' skin.

A thin smile crossed Nikolas' lips, "Grandpa always said keep your girls happy and they'll keep you happy."

Mink giggled as her wings appeared partially from her back and fluttered in amusement lifting her slightly off the ground, "Very happy."

As they got closer to the hotel Nikolas `balled the girls and returned them to his pocket. He quickly passed the inn keeper at his desk and made his way up the stairs to his room but before he opened the door to enter he paused as he heard some intriguing sounds coming from his hotel room.. With a grin Nikolas released Mink and Nina and motioned them to be quiet as he opened the door.

As the door creaked open the muffled moans and yelps took on the high pitched tone of his sister's voices. As the door finished slowly swinging open Nikolas was first treated to the sight of his sister Isabella sprawled out across the pillows at the top of the bed with her red dress disheveled and her hairless tail curled around her leg. When the door finished its travel he saw the cause of the commotion.

Isabella was on her knees on the edge of the bed with her green dress bunched up to her waist. Her tail was waving back and forth in the air and from time to time it would go rigid with the rest of her body, every time this happened her ears would stick strait up before lying back down on her head. Her face was buried in the comforter as her arms were currently being pulled back to her knees and held down by Kaya. Beside her on the bed was a pair of her tiny pale blue panties.

Kaya was standing directly behind Isabella and having no trouble holding down the struggling Titmouse. Isabella tried half heartedly to pull out of Kaya's grasp but every time she did the Wildcat's lithe arms would ripple under her golden fur as she easily countered her prey's movements. Isabella's struggles only excited her attacker more causing her constant purring to deepen in tone which only made the situation worse as Kaya's face was firmly planted between Isabella's spread thighs.

Unlike her prey not a hair on Kaya seemed out of place as she pushed her face harder into Isabella's pussy eliciting another round of struggling and purring. The Wildcat's bronzed tail languidly lolled behind her in feline contentment as Isabella thrashed beneath her. When his sister tossed her face around enough for him to see it Nikolas almost rushed head long into the room but Nina's hand restrained him. "It's alright," she whispered into his ear, Nikolas turned to her and the mischievous smile on her face assured him for a moment until Isabella squealed.

On the bed the little Titmouse's struggles were now constant and Kaya's purring was a deep bass rumble. Nikolas watched as his sister's squeal turned into a wail and her whole body tensed up, a second later she collapsed like a marionette with its strings cut and the breath left her with a sigh. After making a few more exaggerated licks at Isabella Kaya released her and turned to face the door as she straightened up. The bright white coating of fur on her slight muzzle was matted down and shining with moisture. Smiling evilly at Nikolas she put her left hand on her hip and brought other hand up to her face and began to wipe up the excess and exaggeratedly lick it off one digit at a time. "I thought I smelled something nice and male," she teased between licks. "So are you all going to stand out there in the hall or are you going to get in here and fuck?"

Mink and Nina didn't give Nikolas a chance to respond before forcibly shoving him into the room. Nikolas had been so distracted by Kaya's grooming that he would have fallen on his face if she hadn't caught him as he plunged towards her. The amorous Wildcat didn't give him a moment to collect his thoughts as she crushed her lips against his and he tasted Isabella's essence on her lips. Kaya pressed her attack by slipping her rough tongue into Nikolas' mouth as her nimble fingers began to work at the clasp of his belt, when her hand brushed against his cock and felt it already well on its way to where she wanted it Kaya pulled back and laughed at him, "I guess you like the way they taste too huh?" she asked as she opened her mouth enough to let him watch her clean off one of her fangs. "Did you like watching me eat your sister?" she purred, "I liked you watching me."

Even as Kaya's constantly searching and eager hands were driving Nikolas to distraction he was still able to keep his wits about him long enough to notice that the only other girls in the room were Washu and Mihoshi who were sitting on the couch. "Kaya, where ar…," Nikolas was cut off as she pulled him back down in a fierce kiss and finished unbuckling his belt. As her hand encircled his manhood he stopped trying to fight her off to finish his question.

"Isabella made the mistake of letting her out first," Washu told him as she lightly ran her fingers across Mihoshi's left nipple while the Bunnygirl relaxed in her arms. "She didn't get a chance to let out anyone else." Mihoshi arched her back and groaned as Washu started to roll the bright pink nub between her fingers.

Kaya pulled Nikolas by his face towards the bed until the backs of her tawny legs hit the mattress. Reassured that his sisters were fine and that nothing was amiss Nikolas allowed himself to enjoy the moment. Firmly but gently he got a hold of Kaya's hands and freed them from his face, moving quickly he gave her a solid shove and sent her sprawling backwards across the bed. He started to climb onto the bed but before his right knee even pressed into the comforter Kaya had already spun around and gotten up onto all fours. Nikolas couldn't help but chuckle when he saw the playful hungry glint in Kaya's eyes as her long white-tipped tail danced behind her in anticipation, he quickly peeled off his shirt and pulled off his shoes as he stalked across the bed towards her.

When only a foot separated them Kaya sprang forward like she was completely feline and knocked Nikolas onto his back. Quickly straddling her tamer Kaya began to grind her blazing hot pussy into Nikolas' burgeoning hardness as she ripped her purple sweater dress over her head and threw it across the room. Seizing the opportunity Nikolas rolled Kaya off the top of him and covered her body with his in own smooth motion. Before he even settled comfortably on top of his golden Wildcat she was already trying to roll him back over and claim the initiative. Nikolas let all his weight fall on her trusting that her hardier physique wouldn't mind and used one of his hands to play with one of her long fuzzy ears as he speared his tongue into her mouth and raped it with his.

Kaya growled happily as her tamer took charge and even as his hips lifted so that he could use his free hand to remove his pants she didn't try to throw him off. `How am I going to get these things off without…,' he started to wonder until a pair of tiny hands grabbed the waist band of his pants and boxers and removed them both at once. `That solves that,' he thought without even glancing back to find out who had helped.

`Gods that's nice,' Nikolas thought as his tongue danced across one of Kaya's fangs and she tried to bite it. With a harsh laugh he pulled back and darted back down to latch onto her neck directly below the ear that he wasn't playing with. As he sucked and licked at her soft skin and fur Kaya's growls began to take on a desperate edge. `Thank the gods for Sukebe,' Nikolas mused as his tongue came away from yet another lick without a trace of her fur on it, `the man thought of everything.' Gathering up a fold of her skin between his teeth Nikolas bit down on it gently.

Kaya bucked her hips up against Nikolas' weight. "More," she hissed.

"Sure thing," Nikolas whispered against her skin.

"Shut up an…RWWAAAAARR!" Kaya's protest disintegrated into an unintelligible roar as Nikolas took a bigger bite at her skin. "Harder!"

Nikolas complied and bit down hard enough to draw blood from a normal human. When Kaya raked her nails across Nikolas' back nearly hard enough to break the skin he knew he had a good idea of exactly what Kaya wanted. "Did you like that," he teased her as he rolled off her enjoying the feel of his skin sliding across her tawny fur.

"Just hurry up and tame mmmEEEEEE!" Kaya shrieked as Nikolas used his hand that had been playing with her ear to pin her arms over her shoulder and strummed at her left nipple with his other as he seized her right ear with his teeth.

Nikolas' self satisfied chuckle as Kaya arched her back off the bed taunted the Wildcat as her body shrieked for release. Isabella and Edora had only whetted her appetite without offering any relief and now Nikolas was pushing all her buttons without holding any of them long enough to suit her. She had wanted to be tamed by him from the moment she had seen him sitting around the fire in Murkwood. He had looked good enough to fuck right there and at the time when she had seen all the pokegirls he managed to keep around she had to get tamed immediately. The final straw was when he had stood up to her demand to be tamed, it had pissed her off to no end but it had also excited her, it wasn't every man who could turn down a randy Wildcat. Since then she had learned exactly why he had so many girls around him but it hadn't shaken her conviction that she had found a real tamer who was going to give her exactly what she wanted. Now he was starting to give it to her but he wasn't nearly moving fast enough for her. With a feline hiss she wrenched her arms free of Nikolas grasp and clambered on top of him facing towards the headboard, his head, and both of the twins still amazingly dozing bodies. "Fuck me already," she hissed as she started to rub her sopping wet pussy across Nikolas chest.

Kaya rapidly rubbed herself to distraction and Nikolas was able to easily push her over backwards onto the bed. Her legs flew up into the air as she was taken by surprise but her cat like agility was fully obvious as she scrambled back up on all fours facing the end of the bed. Her growl of frustration was aborted as she felt Nikolas' hand's encircling her waist and his cock nestling between her dripping folds. "Do it human," she snarled, "fuck me," she panted, "claim me, make me yours!"

When she only felt Nikolas begin to very gently rock his hips towards hers Kaya wanted to roar in frustration, but when one of his hands started to glide up her back ruffling her fur it came out as a whimper. Her pitiful vocalizations continued as the hand made its tortuously slow journey up her the back of her neck but as his fingers started to knit their way into her white human hair she felt her hopes rising. The piteous whimper became an expectant whine as Nikolas' hand grabbed a handful of her hair and it morphed into a shriek of delight as he roughly pulled her head up. After just a moment spent enjoying the view she felt Nikolas roughly pull her back and impale her on his manhood and everything went white.

As his fingers wove their way into his Wildcat's hair Nikolas reflected on his choice of reading material in the last few days, `Let's see if the pokedex is right' he thought as he started to pull Kaya's head back. When he looked up he saw Washu and Mihoshi watching with interest while Mink was cuddling with Nina as the elder pokegirl whispered something into her ear. He had already seated the head of his cock in Kaya's opening so after giving her just a moment to regard her audience he was easily able to slam himself home in her.

Kaya's howl went ultrasonic before Nikolas was even halfway home inside her, her white tipped tail thrashed madly until he was able to tuck it under his arm. Kaya's whole body started to shake in his hands as her pussy clamped down almost painfully on him, as her shivers started to subside Nikolas pulled back and started to thrust back. Kaya's pussy had clamped down so tightly that he had to adjust his grip to get enough leverage to force his way back in, the only thing that kept things from getting painful was the obscene amount of lubrication Kaya's body was providing.

Kaya had barely started to come down from her orgasm when Nikolas had pulled back and then thrust his dick back into her overly sensitized pussy. She didn't know how but it seemed like his cock had gotten half again as big as he forced his way back into her. She felt her juices starting to mat the fur around her pussy as her tamer's thighs slapped into the back of hers again, "Wiiillldd….wildcaaa..uhhhhh," she groaned as she realized that her orgasm wasn't going to end.

Nikolas couldn't help but smile as Kaya's shivering almost stopped before beginning to get worse again. He released her hair to allow his hand to explore her smooth, fur covered body in an attempt to outlast her. `I've got to make it this last for a while; I don't think any of the girls are letting me out of this.' Even as these thoughts raced through his mind his eyes wandered the room looking for something to focus on aside from Kaya's luscious form. The couch offered no solace as one of Washu's hands had made its way down the front of Mihoshi's undone khaki pants and she was quite obviously in the middle of finger fucking her Bunnygirl lover, the fact that Washu hadn't bothered to change to her adult form wasn't helping matters. When he looked to the chair next to the couch he was able to focus on something else, Mink was sitting in Nina's lap but the Catgirl wasn't molesting the young Dracona, simply whispering things in her ears. Nina smiled warmly at Nikolas as she gestured towards the rutting couple and said something to Mink who immediately blushed but her eyes grew lasciviously hungry belying her bashfulness.

With a hiss Kaya came again and collapsed bonelessly onto the bed almost dragging Nikolas down on top of her. Nikolas groaned in disappointment as his manhood was denied the warmth of Kaya's pussy but he quietly gave thanks that it was over for the moment, try as he might he was only going to have lasted a few more minutes. He quickly slipped off the bed and rolled Kaya over onto her back so that he could get a better grip on her.

"Willllldcat," Kaya groaned contentedly as Nikolas picked her surprisingly light frame up into his arms. A quick survey of the bed led his to head towards the top of the bed but Nina stopped him as soon as he started to move.

"Wait a moment," she said as she scooted Mink off her lap and went to the bags in the alcove next to the door, a few seconds later she brought a sleeping bed back and unrolled it beside the bed. "Use this or the bed is going to get very crowded."

Nikolas nodded and deposited Kaya on the bad before retrieving his sisters and laying them down beside the Wildcat. Immediately both of the little Titmice snuggled up to the extra body in the bag and settled down. When Nikolas turned back towards the seating area he was surprised to find Mink standing directly in front of him sheepishly wringing her hands while behind her Washu grinned slyly, Mihoshi was too busy moaning Washu's name around one of her ears whose tip had made its way into her mouth to notice anything else in the room.

Mink's soft sigh brought Nikolas' attention back to her. "So are you looking for your turn now?" he asked her.

Nina gently laid a hand on Nikolas' shoulder, "She's a tad nervous after watching you and Kaya." As Nina walked around in front of Nikolas to stand behind Nina he found out that she had already discarded the few clothes she normally wore and was now gloriously naked save the thin brown collar around her neck as her arms snaked around Mink's waist. Her long thin tail draped itself around Mink's hip as Nina nuzzled in closely to Mink's cheek making sure to rub the soft fur stripes on her face across Mink's.

"And like the good alpha you are…"

"I volunteered to help her through her first time."

Nikolas smirked, "And if in the process you manage to get tamed."

"Then I suppose I'm just a lucky pokegirl," Nina sighed as she lowered her chin onto Mink's shoulder.

"Ahem," a high pitched voice called out from the couch. "If you two are finished I think Mink might be interested in getting tamed," Washu taunted them.

Mink had taken refuge in Nina and Nikolas' exchange, happy that their attention was somewhere besides her. Now with Washu's comment both the first pokegirl to ever tame her and the man who she wanted to tame her shortly were focused in on her and she felt her cheeks redden as her blood started to roar in her ears. Nikolas stepped up to her and placed his hands gently on her waist. "That was awfully rude of us Nina wasn't it?"

"Yes it was, maybe we should make it up to her," Nina purred as her hands traced their ways up Mink's flanks making her shudder as the fine fur on its back tickled her, "what do you think Mink?"

Mink's answer was an incomprehensible mumble as Nina's hands worked the clasps on the side of her top. As soon as they popped free Nina pulled the top off and left her standing there bare in front of Nikolas. "I was right," he murmured, "you are gorgeous." The combination of the praise and the feather light touch of his finger as it traced the underside of her breast caused Mink's blush to spread to the rest of her body giving her skin a pale pink glow.

Mink tried to thank her tamer for the compliment but every time she started to say anything Nikolas' finger would hit another nerve and send another pleasurable jolt through her breast and up her spine. "Nnn….I…mmm." When one of his calloused thumbs brushed across one of her light brown areolas her knees went weak and she whimpered softly, begging him to bring his finger back.

Nikolas hummed contentedly to himself as his hand's explored Mink's expansive chest. Her skin was pleasantly soft and smooth and her breasts were delightfully soft as he traced lines across them. He loved the way her skin flushed as he played with her and he barely noted when she started to mumble. It was when she shuddered that she got his attention and he grew concerned at the look on her face. "Mink? Are you ok?" he asked.

Mink let out a shocked and disappointed "Eh!," when Nikolas removed his hand from her breast, she'd been a half mile from heaven when Nikolas had stopped caressing her and even Nina had stopped her feather light caresses of her belly and tightened her arms around her waist. She opened her eyes up to see Nikolas' face etched with concern.

"Are you oh…"

Mink lunged forward and cut Nikolas off by mashing her lips to his, her tongue lashed at his lips until he relented and allowed her in.

"I think she's doing fine," Nina laughed.

Nikolas muttered his assent around Mink's thrashing tongue and returned his hands to their previous endeavors.

Mink cooed appreciatively as Nikolas' hands went back to work and the warm feelings in her breasts began to return. Her coo turned into an "Eep!" when he playfully tugged at the nipple he had been caressing.

Mink's vocalizations did wonders for Nikolas' self confidence, he had been a tad worried about making sure that Mink had a good time but it seemed that his instincts were serving him well. He decided to go on instinct and while Mink breathlessly laid her head on his shoulder he motioned towards the bed over Mink's shoulder to Nina. His alpha nodded and climbed up onto the bed and he sat down on the edge of it pulling Mink down onto his lap.

Ever since he had laid eyes on her Mink's wings and horns had intrigued Nikolas, and now seemed as good a time as any to investigate. While he keep the squirming pokegirl on his lap with an arm around her waist he used his free hand to feel around the area where her wings appeared and disappeared from. There was a definite mound around the area and as he increased the pressure with his fingers he could feel that the area was crisscrossed with bands of taunt muscles just below her soft skin. When the tips of his fingers reached the top of the hill of flesh he found an almost lip-like crease where two folds of skin were held tightly closed. As his probing finger traced along the seam between the folds Mink sighed and slumped forward into Nikolas' chest as goose bumps ran down her back. As she relaxed Nikolas' exploring finger was pricked when the supporting bone of her wing started to peek out.

Behind the couple Nina scooted up and rested her chin on Nikolas' shoulder beside Mink's head. "It feels good doesn't it?" she whispered as Nikolas' hand ran up into Mink's hair. The Dracona simply nodded gently. "It's nice having a man touch you."

"Mmmhmm," was Mink's reply. She had enjoyed her times with Nina at the ranch but something about having Nikolas' hands on her just felt right, it felt a thousand times better to have a man's hands running though her hair. Everywhere that Nina and the other girls had been soft Nikolas was hard and everywhere they were smooth he was scruffy. When his fingers started to caress the base of her horn cluster she thought she'd died and gone to heaven.

"Wha…" Nikolas started as he brushed the bright red hair away from the base of Mink's horn. In addition to the single long horn that was always visible he now saw another pair coming out of a dense knot of bone just above her ear. These smaller horns were short enough that Mink's long red hair covered them up most of the time and from the way Mink shuddering against him they also seemed to be extremely sensitive to touch. Running on impulse Nikolas leaned over and ran his tongue across the base of the horns.

Nina purred happily while she watched her master play with Mink, he wasn't particularly skilled but he was intelligent enough to make note of the spots that drew the most reaction and keep after them, he also seemed willing to try whatever would make them happy, at least that's the conclusion she had drawn after listening to Mihoshi tell her about Nikolas and her little romp in the shower.

When Nikolas laid Mink down on the bed Nina moved sinuously out of the way so that he would have plenty of room, once they were down and Nikolas had settled on top of Mink she moved back beside them and resumed her stroking of Mink's hip. However as soon as Nikolas got settled Mink began to squirm uncomfortably, lifting her rump off the bedding and trying to get her tail out from under her.

"Mink?" Nikolas asked concernedly as soon as he noticed the pain whimpers Mink was making.

The Dracona's face screwed up as she stammered, "It's…it…I…"

"It's alright sweetie," Nina purred comfortingly, "You can tell us."

"It hurts," she whispered until she saw Nikolas' confusion, "It hurts my tail and wings when you lay on me."

"Oh, damn it I'm sorry," Nikolas said apologetically as he scrambled off of Mink and pulled her up. "I didn't know." `Stupid, stupid, stupid,' he chastised himself.

"Just sit on the edge of the bed," Washu called out from the couch.

"What?" Nikolas asked as he looked around the room for clarification.

While Washu rolled her eyes Nina just smiled as sweetly as she could at Nikolas and patted him on the leg. "Just sit on the edge of the bed," she told him as she pulled Mink gently off the bed with her. Nikolas did as he was told and watched as Nina guided Mink around in front of Nikolas before holding her by the hips. "Somebody looks excited to see you," Nina whispered into Mink's ear as her hands worked the latches holding her bottom on. When the bottom fell away Nina ran her hand down Mink's front and lightly brushed it across her bare pussy before smiling into Nikolas' eyes and sexily murmuring, "And I think she's happy to see you too."

Mink was aware that a small part of her was incredibly embarrassed to be standing in front of Nikolas completely naked while Nina gently molested her but a much greater part of her was loving it. `Oh he looks good,' she thought as her eyes drifted down Nikolas' chest. When her eyes came to rest on his manhood jutting up from between his large muscled thighs her instincts kicked in and she started to move towards Nikolas.

Nina started to lightly purr when she saw Mink move towards Nikolas of her own accord. Keeping her hands on Mink's hips she guided her towards Nikolas and quietly told her, "Get up on the bed and kneel over his lap." Mink did as she was told and was soon crouched over Nikolas cock but she hesitated and waited for Nina's next order. "You're going to be in charge," she whispered to Mink, "You just let yourself down on him and do what you want."

The lust in Mink's ruby eyes had led Nikolas to believe that as soon as Nina took her hands away from the Dracona's hips she would immediately impale herself on him, but she didn't. `What's she waiting for,' he grumbled to himself, Kaya had gotten him worked up but had offered no release and now Mink's pussy was so close to his cock that he could feel the heat radiating from it but she wasn't moving. Allowing his lust to cloud his better judgment Nikolas settled his hands onto Mink's recently vacated hips and was about to help her along when he felt her move of her own accord.

Mink had been taking a moment to savor her position and enjoy the little bit of power she had over the man below her, he might not have been Dick Saucer but he was definitely a man, one who she knew would take good care of her in more ways then one. She had been afraid to tell him that it had hurt for him to lie on top of her but he didn't seem to have problem making her comfortable and she was enjoying her new position, after all it wasn't every day that a pokegirl got to be in charge.

Mink's inexperience showed as her pussy made contact with cock too far forward to penetrate, instead of smoothly admitting her tamer's cock into her body its blunt head mashed against her clit in a way that would have greatly pained a regular human girl, instead Mink sucked in an ecstatic gasp and her legs turned to jelly. Before Mink's body could come crashing down on a sensitive part of his anatomy Nikolas seized her ample rump in his hands and pulled her hips forward into the proper position.

The feeling of Mink's warm, wet, and exquisitely snug pussy enveloping his manhood tore a savage hiss from Nikolas' lips. As soon as her rear smacked against Nikolas' thighs Mink sighed in contentment. `He's all the way inside me,' she thought as she began to wiggle her hips to find a better mounted position, when she found it she leaned back and growled in happiness.

The deep throated growl the had emanated from the pokegirl on Nikolas' lap didn't surprise him nearly as much as her scaly tail wrapping around his leg did or as much as when both of her leathery wings emerged from her back. Nikolas panicked slightly for a moment as he was encased in maroon skin and purple bone but the happy moans coming from her

"I think she likes it," Mihoshi quipped merrily while Washu played with her ears.

As if to agree with her harem sister Mink raised up on her knees and slowly brought herself back down with a little rock of her hips.

"Yes," Nina encouraged her with a hand on Mink's smooth, soft butt, "just like that."

With Nina's encouragement and the sweet sensation's coming from her pussy Mink was more then willing to continue. The feeling of Nikolas' rock hard dick buried to the hilt inside her was driving her wild and the rocking motion at the bottom of her thrusts was rubbing her clit and driving her wild. She began to pick up the pace and the slap of flesh echoed through the room.

As Mink increased the pace Nikolas began to aid her motions with a downward pull on her wide hips at the top of every stroke. Mink rapidly realized the benefit of the added impact and began to enthusiastic violate herself on Nikolas. While Mink fucked herself into oblivion Nikolas enjoyed her marvelous breasts at the same time, they were full, firm, soft and smooth, perfect to play with as she bounced up and down on Nikolas' lap.

Mink's growls became more enthusiastic as Nikolas began to squeeze and pull on her nipples, she started howl as his rough thumbs played with her nipples. Almost immediately the flame haired dragon girl began to hammer up and down even harder, groaning as pleasure -induced tightening pussy made Nikolas seem even bigger inside her. With no preamble or warning she let out an animalistic hissing roar the next time she slammed down on Nikolas and her senses howled in ecstasy.

Nikolas was caught completely unaware as Mink let loose her wail and the wildness of it shocked him completely out the sexual haze he was in right up until she crushed him into a mighty hug and wrapped him up in a cocoon of her wings. Mink's pussy clamped down on Nikolas' invading member as her initial orgasm came to an end triggering Nikolas' release.

Suddenly swaddled in pair of leathery wings, with his face buried in a mass of soft smooth tit flesh, and with Mink's tight sex clamped around his member Nikolas didn't know what to do as his senses were inundated. With a painful grunt he poured his seed into Mink's hungry cunt.

When Mink felt Nikolas cum inside her she went limp and fell into Nikolas pushing him down into the bed.

"Uh, Mink?" Nikolas asked after several minutes beneath the limp Dracona.

"Draco?" She murmured as she rubbed her face along Nikolas' chest and began to retract her wings.

"You're sorta crushing me."

Mink rolled off of Nikolas and muttered, "Ona."

By the time Nikolas had sat up Mink had already drifted off to sleep and with a little wrangling he managed to get her off the bed and onto the sleeping bag full of fuzzy pokegirls. With a happy huff he collapsed back onto the bed and closed his eyes enjoying the euphoric post coital feeling washing over him. "I want a bath before I let more of the girls out," he said to no one in particular.

Nikolas was about to get up when a weight settled onto his chest and a high pitched manically jolly voice declared, "Oh no you don't." Washu's grinning face adorned with a nurse's cap greeted Nikolas as he opened his eyes. "You're gonna drink this," she held up a can of "Recovery +" and continued, "and then you're gonna tame me."

Nikolas' mouth moved but it took several moments to get anything to come out. "Can you at least be an adult while we do it?" That wasn't exactly what Nikolas had meant to say.

Washu's adolescent eye's sparkled as she grinned evilly down at him. "We'll see."

**********************************

"So why'd you call us out here? Robbery isn't our beat."

"No, but this is," the CSI tech said as she stood up and turned around. In the hand she held out was a small plastic bag with a deformed lump of metal in it. "We got ourselves a shooter, far as we can tell nothing was stolen at all."

"Wheewww, it's been a while," the trench coated detective whistled as he took the evidence bag from the tech. "Is this the best one you could find?"

"Nope, we found its brother, a misfire. We had to send it back to the lab to get it safed before we could examine it."

After examining the expended bullet for a moment he handed the bag back. "So, what can you tell us?"

"Well this one's too warped to get a rifling match on it but it's about a .40 or .45 caliber, polygonally rifled. Whoever's carrying it has got good taste."

"I'll say."

"But this ain't the half of it, follow me."

When they turned the corner the detective's flop eared partner exclaimed, "What the hell happened in here!?"

The tech shook her head, "I have no idea."

"I'm guessing somebody shot the place up," the detective said as he surveyed the loading dock.

"That's not the half of it," the tech said as she started to point things out to the Hound and her partner. "First off somebody got shot and fell right here," she said as she gestured to a pool of blood with a section of chipped concrete beside it.

"Did they get shot there?" The Hound asked.

"No, the blood definitely pooled there from somebody who was lying on the ground but that dent there is where our bullet hit but there wasn't anyone in its way." The tech pointed towards a punctured blue cylinder, "After this guy bled out somebody put five holes in that drum and dumped that cleaner all over the ground, that's the last bit of timeline we're sure of."

"Why?"

"That cleaner is industrial strength, it ruined any evidence we might have gotten from here."

"Were you able to get anything else?" the detective's pokegirl partner asked.

"Yeah, quite a few fibers along with some hairs and footprints. You had three humans in here and a pair of pokegirls. I can tell you more after we DNA type them. We've also got some fingerprints but with this being a warehouse…"

"Yeah, it's not going to do us much good," the detective agreed.

"We've got something over here!" a voice called out from deeper in the warehouse.

The lead tech, detective, and the pokegirl all hustled to where another CSI tech was pulling something out of a stack of some sort of padding. "What have you got?" the detective asked.

"Whatever went through that drum made it all the way back here."

"What? There's no way a .45 could go through all this!" the detective exclaimed as he surveyed the twenty feet of crates and pallets between the drum and where they were.

"You're right," the tech said as he pulled the slug out of the padding. "This thing came from a rifle, but I'll be damned if I know what kind," he said as he dropped the rough, metallic green tinged bullet into an evidence bag.

"I think I do," the detective said as he took the bag.

"Care to share?" his partner asked bemusedly.

"A plasma arc rifle."

"A what?" the lead tech asked as she took the bag and started to examine the slug for herself.

"Pulse rifle is the common name. They invented it at the end of the Great War, only gun that gave a human a fighting chance against a pokegirl. You see how it's all rough? The bullet is coated in kind of ceramic powder and the shell's interior is lined with a type of catalyst. When the round fires the pressure and heat of the gases causes a reaction in the catalyst that produces a massive electric surge. The rifle uses part of the surge to turn the coating into a plasma and then sends the rest of it through a series of electromagnets around the barrel. It's a kind of hybrid rail gun."

"Why?"

"It gives the slug tremendous muzzle velocity and the plasma aids in penetration. This thing could shoot through an armored personnel carrier."

"Well, that explains how this slug got all the way over here," the lead tech said. "But where the hell do you find something like this?"

While her partner took the bullet back to look at it closer the Hound answered, "Probably an heirloom, somebody stored it and now their descendant has pulled it back out. This isn't something you'd find on the open market."

"Alright, let us know what you come up with," the detective told the CSI tech.

"You taking the case over?"

The detective thumped the evidence bag the tech was holding, "This says we do."

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Washu - Supe-Bra Genius

Ceres - Vampire

Isabella - Titmouse

Edora - Titmouse

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Gally - Battle Angel?

Faye - Cheshire

Mink - Dracona

Sango - Kunochi

Delta - Youma

Ivy - Boobisaur

Harley - Ocelolita

Kaya - Wildcat

Naga

Billie

Author's Notes

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this way too often.

Warpwizard - Who's given me a lot of advice on the mechanics of my writing.

Notes:

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

For updates and just my general bitching: http://www.livejournal.com/~bsmart

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.