InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Playtime Part 3 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer:Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17. Copyright? Ha! Just don't be a dick. If you got this anywhere besides mediaminer.org, the official Pokegirls Yahoo group, or adultfanfiction.net then you likely haven't seen all of it as those are the only places where this story is officially distributed.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

'…' Thought

Chapter 15: Playtime Part 3

"Holy hell, did you order enough?!"

"Well we weren't going to order that much but then Harley…," Nikolas was momentarily distracted from Nina's explanation as the pokegirl in question bit through the spine of a fish with a loud crunch, "was let out."

"And it never occurred to you to take the phone away from her?"

Washu held up a hand with a clean imprint of a cat type's dental work. "She was determined to get her fish."

"Oh for the love of…," Nikolas glanced down at the spread that completely covered the small hotel room table and sighed. It wasn't the quantity of the food, it was the quality, real meat, the most expensive fish, and enough shellfish to keep them fed for a week. He was not looking forward to the room service bill. "You know what, to hell with it, it ain't worth it." Nikolas grabbed a plate and began to load it with food. It was obvious a carnivore had done the ordering since there were no vegetables to be seen anywhere, just various kinds of meat, he didn't really think anything of it until he saw the twins picking at a piece of fish and Mihoshi and Lana sitting off to the side with nothing to eat. "Oh hell," he muttered but even as he did there was a knock at the door which Washu answered. When she closed it and came back in she was holding a tray nearly as large as she was filled with fruits and vegetables.

"I couldn't very well let part of our harem go hungry could I?" she asked when she Nikolas' curious expression.

"I knew there was a reason I kept you around," he teased.

"You mean aside from the fact that I look twelve and you can legally tame me?" she taunted as she set the tray down besides the mountains of meat the rest of the girls were digging into.

The chorus of giggles from various members of his harem put an end to his snappy retort before it could form. He decided that the best thing was let it slide; he doubted that this was a battle he'd be able to win. When Washu picked up her plate he saw an opportunity to redirect the conversation before it went somewhere he wasn't entirely comfortable dealing with. "How's Delta doing?" he asked gesturing towards the blinking box that Washu's plate had rested next too just moments before.

"She'll be fine," Washu said authoritatively. "The antibiotics are doing their job. She's running through an antibacterial and antiviral cycle at the moment, after that I want to run her through a standard healing cycle. After that I'll see how she's doing. I don't think she'll need anymore work after that."

Ceres was visibly relaxed. "How long will that take," she asked.

"She'll be done sometime after midnight, this is the first time I've used this thing," she patted the portable healing machine, "so I'm not sure quite how fast it will work."

"Just so long as she's ok," Ceres said.

"She will be," Washu assured her.

Soon everyone settled down and worked on their respective meals. Looking for a bit of entertainment Nikolas grabbed the remote from the bedside table and flipped on the TV. After only a few channels he found a sports channel and settled down on the bed to watch it. Not forty five seconds later the polite conversation of the room was destroyed by Nikolas' incredulous scream, "What!?! No fucking way!!"

"What, what is it," Faye concernedly asked.

"I don't believe this!!"

"What's wrong?" Mink chimed in.

"It's Monday, the wreckball championships were last night. The Timber Wolves won and I missed it!" he yelled.

A gallery of blank stares greeted his exclamation.

"Wreckball, championship, biggest game of the season?"

More blank stares. "Men," Faye muttered just loud enough to be heard and Nikolas' audience broke down into poorly disguised laughs and soft giggles.

"Forget it." Nikolas went back to the TV and the highlights from the game, they might not have been as good as watching his T-Wolves stomp the Rangers live but at least it was something.

Apparently even though the cause of his displeasure seemed to be a mystery to his harem at least one of its members decided that she knew how to fix it. When Harley climbed onto the bed Nikolas immediately noticed the shift in the mattress. As the tan and black spotted Ocelolita stalked towards him Nikolas realized that the only thing that had kept her from jumping him before now was that she'd been kept in her ball for the last few hours.

"We know how to make puddin' forget all about wreckball."

When Harley straddled his left leg Nikolas realized that she did in fact know how to make him forget about the game. Her pale blue eyes bored into his with an intensity that would have been frightening if he hadn't know what she was planning. Her gaze had him so mesmerized that he barely noticed when she untied the choker around her neck and let her red and black top fall off exposing the thin white fur that covered the valley between her full D-cup breasts. Her eyes never left his as she arched her back low and began to rub her white covered chest along his thigh. Nikolas' pulse became a hammering in his ears when she licked her thin black lips and rubbed a black stripped cheek against his quickly stiffening manhood through his boxers. After a few languid nuzzles she finally blinked and closed her eyes tight as turned her head and planted it face first into his crotch and began to purr enthusiastically.

With her blue eyes no longer holding him hostage Nikolas looked up and became aware that he and Harley had an audience. His mothers both hid their smiles behind a hand as they made their way out onto the balcony, his sisters and Nina followed soon after.

Harley growled in delight as her actions brought her puddin' to full mast, the last two times she'd tried to get tamed she'd been pushed away before she was allowed to get this far. Now he was going to tame her and she couldn't stop quivering in excitement. Patience had never been one of her strong suits and as quickly as she could she wiggled one of her fuzz covered hands into the fly of Nikolas' boxers and grasped her prize.

Nikolas was watching Washu lead Mihoshi into the bathroom with Kaya close behind when he felt Harley's tiny hand grasp his dick. His eyes unfocused and his breathing stopped as the little Ocelolita started to wank him, the soft skin of her palm was a delicious contrast with the coating of fuzz on top of her hand that kept rubbing on his lower stomach. When she resumed purring his eyes slammed shut and he couldn't care less who was watching them,

"I'm amazed she waited this long," Sango said flatly as she watched the show on the bed.

"She's only been out of her ball for half an hour," Mink replied. On the bed Harley's fist kept up its steady rhythm as she began to fight with her pants.

"Exactly," Faye said.

Gally reached over and snatched the remote off the bed. "Just so long as she keeps it down," she muttered as Mink followed after Nikolas' family and Faye sat down beside Sango.

Ivy watched as Harley managed to work the top of her tight leggings down to the swell of her rump but she couldn't finish the job without taking her hand off of Nikolas, something Ivy knew she'd never do. "Stand here and talk all you want," she said imperiously, "I'm getting tamed too." The redheaded Boobisaur climbed onto the bed after her harem mate and began to peel Harley's pants off, planting feathery kisses on Harley's honey colored rear as she went.

Nikolas had heard Ivy's declaration and was partially aware of her climbing onto the bed but Harley held his complete attention, until she finished with him everything else could wait. Harley's delighted squeal broke his concentration for the half second it took for her to pull his manhood out through the fly of his boxers and plunge it deep into her mouth.

Harley was ecstatic, Ivy was joining in, and they had been a pair for years. Once Nikolas tamed them both they'd be together for a while longer, that was partly the source of her eagerness to get tamed, but mostly her body was screaming at her to fuck the man whose cock was now in her mouth. Harley hummed happily as Ivy began to slide up and mold herself to her back and her mouth watered as Ivy's vine whips started to snake around her legs and torso.

Nikolas' eyes rolled up in his head as Harley's already pleasantly warm and rough mouth became obscenely wet. He was trying to keep quiet to avoid drawing the attention of the girls who were still in the room but when he felt Harley's damp little nose bury itself in his stomach, and something brush up against his balls he failed miserably and let out a strangled groan.

Gally was annoyed, actually she was pissed. She was trying to ignore the goings on in the bed but every time she was able to concentrate for a moment one of the people rutting on the bed would do something to draw her attention back to them. This time she glanced back to see Harley in the middle of deep-throating Nikolas while Ivy made use of her vine whips to play with Nikolas' balls and several parts of Harley. The Ocelolita made no move to come up for air and Gally watched as she began to swallow around the piece of meat lodged in the back of her throat, she barely noticed Nikolas' pleasured grunt of satisfaction. While Harley fellated her tamer Gally watched what passed for clothes on Ivy disappear into her body while the Boobisaur maneuvered a vine whip to Harley's vaginal sheath and began to tease the rim of it, her other whips stroked the side of her harem sisters legs and stomach while her fourth and final one continued to caress Nikolas' testicles. After only a handful of minutes she heard his warning of, "Harley, I'm gonna…oh fuck…." When Harley pulled back up along his shaft Gally stared transfixed at a droplet of saliva that slid down Nikolas' slick shaft from Harley's mouth. When the drop disappeared into the curls at the base of his manhood Gally realized she'd been staring and shook her head in an effort to clear it.

Unfortunately for her Nikolas' body choose that moment to empty his balls into Harley's willing mouth and Ivy slid her vine whip home into Harley. The Ocelolita refused to let go of her tamer's cock until it had finished spurting into her but as soon as it did she threw her head back in a soundless scream being careful not to lose a drop of the emission in her mouth. Gally growled in frustration and turned back the TV trying to suppress the urges her renegade body was throwing at her. She was successful in all but one regard, she couldn't stop wondering what Nikolas tasted like.

Nikolas quickly drank the can of Recovery + that Harley had shoved into his hand. After watching Harley lewdly display his load coating the inside of her mouth he was as eager to tame her as she was, but both of them would have to wait as Ivy laid her head on Harley's shoulder and Nikolas realized that he hadn't paid her any attention. The plantgirl had shocked him a bit with her vine whips, he hadn't really expected her to play with him and Harley at the same time, still it wasn't unheard of there were plenty of pokegirls with dexterous extra appendages, it's just a bit of a shock to actually see them in use in person the first time but since she'd done nice things with them the first time Nikolas decided to give it a chance and got down to making sure Ivy had a good time.

The plastic casing of the remote cracked in Gally's hand when she heard Ivy moan happily. Her body refused to listen to her and no matter what she tried to think about it always came back to sex. 'Gods it's been so long,' she thought, 'thirteen long lonely years.' Thirteen years since she'd last been tamed by a man. 'And as soon as he did he figured it out and got rid of me.' She'd managed to stay sane with a combination of cranking her libido regulator way down and catching the occasional feral when the urges got to strong. She'd been caught while satisfying one of those urges. 'Stupid Boobgong, she couldn't keep quite. Just another tamer to ditch me,' she thought as she recalled how the tamer had immediately sold her to Azusawhen his pokedex had refused to classify her. Dejectedly she admitted to herself that she needed to be tamed, and another pokegirl like Sango wasn't going to do, she needed Nikolas, specifically she needed his dick, bad.

Ivy's skin was a pale yellow green and her nipples were dark blue green that shimmered almost like they were wet, far different from any of the other girls. Even Harley and Kaya's, whose bodies were covered in fur, had normal looking tits if you pushed their fur out of the way, but not Ivy, she even tasted different. The difference wasn't subtle, after only a few exploratory nibbles of the little knot of flesh Nikolas' mouth was flooded with a rush of sugary liquid with the consistency of syrup. Nikolas pulled back in surprise and smacked his lips reflexively; it took him a moment to place the taste. 'Almost tastes like…tangerines.' He eyed Ivy's weeping nipple for a moment and noted that the other had started to leech fluid as well.

"She tastes goooood don't she?" Harley giggled. "Wanna share puddin'?"

The first bit of "Sure," had barely left Nikolas mouth before Harley darted forward and latched onto one of Ivy's breasts. The Boobisaur moaned happily and held her haremsister's head place in one hand while beckoning Nikolas back with the other.

"There's room for one more," she crooned she caressed Harley's body with all four of her vine whips.

Sango watched in amusement as Nikolas took Ivy up on her offer and began to suckle at her breast with a great deal of enthusiasm. She'd tasted Ivy before and could sympathize with Nikolas and Ivy, in fact she could sympathize with them so much that she decided to watch TV with Gally instead of them. If she kept watching she was likely to join in and she would much rather get some personal attention from Nikolas then share him with two other girls. When she turned around in her seat she found the TV stuck on a news channel. She was about to ask Gally to change it when she heard her growl in frustration. The little Battle Angel was visibly shaking with a look of intense frustration on her face, any time someone on the bed made a sound Gally looked like she would explode in rage. Sango had known Gally for a while, they'd been at the ranch for three months together before Nikolas had shown up and she probably knew Gally better then anyone. Gally had always waited as long as she could between tamings, only coming to her every couple of weeks when she couldn't hold out any longer, even then she'd come grudgingly, almost angrily. 'I've never met a pokegirl less willing to be tamed,' Sango mused. She thought that Gally might have been a thresholder, she only looked to be eighteen or nineteen. Many thresholders didn't take well to their new found need to be tamed but she'd never met one who had resisted it so hard for so long, it usually only took a taming or two for the pleasure of it to over ride even the most obstinate girl's objections. Sango couldn't comprehend why Gally fought it so hard, she could understand it if Gally was loathe to be tamed by someone new but the simple fact was that she needed to be tamed, all pokegirls did, fighting it was pointless and if you did you only wound up hurting yourself.

Nikolas did his best to hold up Ivy as she went limp in his arms and her pussy clenched around his fingers. He had to be careful to keep her up, if he just let her fall back on the bed he was likely to hurt the bud in the middle of her back. "You alright?" he asked.

"Mmm, very good," she moaned. "But maybe you should take care of Harley before she spontaneously combusts."

Nikolas turned back to the little cat-type who was doing her best to crawl to him while her body quivered under the sensual ravages of Ivy's vine whips. Harley looked piteously at Nikolas begging him to touch her with her eyes, one of Ivy's whips was curled across Harley's chest constricting around both of her breast while the tip of it tickled the bit of Harley's nipples that emerged from the honey colored fur covering her chest, another of them wormed its way across Harley's stomach ruffling the white fuzz that covered her belly making the occasional foray to her thighs, and the final two wrapped around her thighs before disappearing behind rump.

"Pleeease," she mewed as her body was rocked back and forth by Ivy's attentions.

Gally glanced over towards the bed and watched as Nikolas pulled Harley to himself and kissed her. She caught herself licking her lips unconsciously and cursed under her breath. Like always she was fighting her body's urges and like always she was losing. She could never figure out what infuriated her more, the fact that even with most of her natural body gone she still had the urges or the fact that she couldn't control them like she could everything else in her body. 'That bastard just couldn't let it go could he,' she snarled in her mind.

Harley's breath caught in her throat as she felt Nikolas' cock replace Ivy's vine whip in her pussy. Ivy's whips had all sorts of bumps and knots covering them and even the occasional leaf, Ivy always twirled them inside her driving her wild. In contrast Nikolas was smooth and moving much slower. It wasn't until the second time he thrust into her that she remembered to breath.

Nikolas just smiled as he slid home into Harley. 'I think I'm becoming addicted,' he mused. A few more slow exploratory thrusts and again he smiled; unlike many of the girls who were tight enough to almost be painful Harley was just, just snug. The little cat-type's pussy was just holding onto his dick hard enough to be pleasant but not tight enough to make him have to focus on something else to outlast her, she was comfortable and it felt like he belonged in her. Keeping one hand on the Ocelolita's hip he began to run a hand through the spotted honey colored fur covering her well muscled back.

Ivy adjusted her place on the bed until Harley's head was between her legs. She'd been a little nervous when Nikolas had penetrated Harley, in the past she'd heard one or two of their tamers complain that she wasn't tight enough but given the way Nikolas was grinning as he started to drive himself into her kneeling form Ivy was confident he didn't share that assessment.

"Iiiiivvvvyyyyy," Harley whined quietly as Nikolas scratched her back directly above her tail, "puddin' feels good." Harley arched her back until her spine was nearly the shape of a semi-circle so she could look her companion in the eye. "Would ja….?" She trailed off questioningly.

Harley's display of flexibility, 'Or lack of solid bones,' impressed Nikolas to say the least but her question to Ivy made him wonder. He didn't have to wonder long as he watched Ivy's vines reemerge from her back, when the vines twisted around and pointed towards Harley he felt her purr deep in her chest. Ivy's vines started to dart towards Harley but just as soon as Harley sucked in her breath in anticipation they stopped and Ivy brought her light yellow eyes up to his and smiled. Her eyebrow arched questioningly and one of her vines twitched in time with it.

Harley had wanted to cry when Ivy had teased her with her whips and she had looked back towards Nikolas to try and get him to make her do it but she only turned around in time to see him nod his head.

Sango had managed to put the rutting trio on the bed out of her mind and enjoy the movie on TV until Harley's delighted squeal drew her attention back. A quick glance back towards the bed revealed a vine encased Harley being slowly fucked into oblivion by her tamer. Sango started to run back to the movie, seeing Harley encased in Ivy's extra appendages had been a daily occurrence at the ranch but her eyes lingered for a moment over Nikolas' form. When she returned to her movie she couldn't pay it any mind as images of Nikolas' big muscular hips pounding into Harley's tiny fuzzy ones danced in her head.

The speed at which Ivy's whips encased Harley stunned Nikolas, one moment Harley was asking her red headed companion for it and Nikolas was giving her permission and the next his hand was tied to Harley's hip by a length of living rope. As he continued to piston in and out of her hot tight sex he heard something unexpected. It started out like a quick little sigh, a barely audible huff, soon it evolved into a titter then a giggle and within a matter of a few minutes it was a deep belly laugh that drowned out every other sound in the room. The muscles on her back rippled causing the spots on her back to dance hypnotically as she gulped down huge lungfuls of air and explosively expelled them in an exclamation of unbridled delight.

"Would you shut her up?!" Gally roared from the couch taking everyone by surprise.

"Lighten up Gally, they're just having fun," Sango said trying to calm her down.

Gally's head snapped around to the bed, "Just keep her quiet," she snarled.

Nikolas and Ivy looked at each other and Nikolas gave her a quick nod. Ivy grabbed a handful of Harley's blonde hair and shoved her giggling face into her crotch effectively silencing the tittering Ocelolita.

Harley kept laughing even with a faceful of pussy, laughter was her usual reaction to being happy and this time was no different. When Ivy started to rock her hips rubbing herself along Harley's face she quickly stopped laughing. With a well practiced stroke she started to lap at Ivy's familiar hairless and green vagina trying to coax out more of her sweet tasting essence.

Harley's sudden silence made it easy to keep a firm hold on her but he found himself missing her laugh. 'Still,' he thought as he continued to slid in and out of her willing body, 'so long as she let's me keep fucking her it's all good. The show's nice too.' Ivy threw her head back and moaned as Harley continued her oral assault on her, her body arching back in forth as she rubbed herself on Harley's smiling face. Ivy's skin changed to a darker green and her spots lightened as she rode Harley's tongue. 'I guess that's how she blushes.' The redheaded plantgirl tossed her head forward and stared lustily at Nikolas through a sheet of her bright red hair while she licked her lips. The evil smile on her face as she stared at him sent a renewed shot of testosterone through Nikolas' veins.

Seeking a better grip on Harley in order to slam into his pokegirl harder, Nikolas pried his hands free of Ivy's vine whips and went to grab the swell of her hips. When his hand came down he found her coarse hair matted down with a sticky liquid, taking his eyes away from Ivy he glanced down at Harley to find her entire coat glistening wherever Ivy's whips were. Nikolas was taken aback enough to pause in his screwing of Harley, a fact that didn't go unnoticed.

"Puddin'!" Harley complained when he paused.

"Sorry," Nikolas grunted as he snapped his hips forward.

Ivy pushed Harley's head back down, "Hush!" Nikolas felt a very familiar tightening in his groin as he watched the whip that had been holding his hand in place slithered down Harley's spine. Ivy raised a questioning eyebrow at Nikolas as her vine lightly brushed across his chest leaving a sticky trail in its wake. The best Nikolas could do was give her a permissive nod as all his effort was going to keeping from going early.

Harley hummed merrily to herself as she basked in the warm glow washing over her, Nikolas was taming her and Ivy was playing with her, as far as she was concerned all was right with the world. When she felt a familiar nudge at her asshole she quickly found Ivy's clit and sucked at it as hard as she could to encourage her to continue. Immediately she felt the pressure increase, but not enough to penetrate even her relaxed bum.

The rumble of Harley's playful growl echoed across the nerve packed nubbin of flesh at the apex of Ivy's sex causing the Boobisaur to moan in ecstasy. Harley didn't do as she was told, she only really listened to her 'puddin'', and even then she usually interpreted what she was told to do rather liberally, Ivy had learned through a lot of trial and error that the only way to make her do as you pleased was the old carrot and the stick routine. Before the wave of euphoria from Harley's exclamation had even crested Ivy rewarded her with a momentary intrusion of her taunting vine.

Nikolas had been desperately trying to ignore Ivy's stimulation of Harley but the sudden burst of pressure on the base of his cock as the tip of Ivy's vine violated Harley's willing posterior emptied his mind of every extraneous thought.

The wave of pleasure from the intrusion she had fought to make happen sent Harley careening towards the orgasm she'd been seeking for the last twenty minute only to be cruelly snatched back from the edge by the vines untimely halt and subsequent removal of even the bit that was inside her. In desperation she squirmed around until her right hand was free and immediately three of her fingers found their way into Ivy.

Ivy moaned in pleasure as Harley danced to her tune, if the question was posed she wouldn't know whether to say she loved controlling Harley more or the sex. Harley's fingers pistoned in and out a few more times and Ivy decided that it was the sex, though not by much. The backsides of Harley's long sharp nails slid across the folds inside of Ivy and the Boobisaur rewarded her little blonde lover.

Nikolas grunted as he felt Ivy return with a vengeance, the plant girl grinned confidently as she sodomized the hyperactive Ocelolita between them. The only thing that kept him from coming the moment he felt the pressure return was Harley's tail smacking him in the face in the midst of her excitement. He tried to catch it on the return by failed and got a face full of white tipped blonde hair. On the second try he caught her tail by the base and kept it from hitting him again but it still thrashed madly in his grasp.

Ivy was a bit annoyed when Nikolas stopped paying attention to her long enough to grab Harley's tail. With a quick twirl of her vine whip she produced the desired response; Nikolas started to slam into Harley hard enough to drive her cute little face into Ivy's pussy. When she felt Nikolas start to pump his seed into Harley and Harley howled into Ivy she relaxed and the knot of tension in her groin released basking her in the warm glow of a happy pokegirl.

The triple moan, grunt, and muffled shriek from the bed brought a smile to Sango's face. She'd figured she let Nikolas have a chance to rest and then it was her turn, well her and Gally's, the black haired Battle Angel looked like she needed it bad.

Nikolas kept his eyes tightly shut as he reclined on the bed and basked in the warm glow suffusing his body. Harley was tightly pressed against right side with her petite muzzle buried in his neck as she dozed lightly, murmuring, "Oce," and "Loli" from time to time causing a pleasurable shiver to pass over her tamer as her warm breath played over the hairs on the back of his neck. On his other side Ivy rested contentedly against his side, not molding herself to him like Harley but snuggled up like only lovers do none the less. Unlike the soft fuzzy warmth of Harley Ivy was cool and smooth, her body was quite a few degrees cooler then a normal human's would be but and her skin felt like a wet leaf, slick and pliant but with resiliency just beneath the surface. 'Life is good,' Nikolas mused as enjoyed the caresses of the two pokegirl's bodies, 'life is very good.'

Ivy was pleased with the situation, not ecstatic, just pleased, Nikolas' fingers were a poor substitute for his manhood but it would suffice for the moment. She had meant it wholeheartedly when she had implored Nikolas to tame Harley, while the Ocelolita herself might not have burst into flames given the erratic nature of her species power you could never tell what might happen to the surroundings if she was stressed enough. She'd been tamed well enough for the time being, not that it showed; feral shock rarely hit her very hard. On the other hand it hit Harley like a charging Minotaura, she knew from personal experience that Harley would be dead to the world for the next ten hours, minimum. While her first taming with Nikolas left something to be desired it had pleased her immensely when nothing either of them had done had freaked Nikolas out, two of their previous tamers hadn't been able to deal with her vine whips, incidentally those were also the two who Harley had never called anything besides Master.

The trio on the bed's revere was disturbed as a very self satisfied little Washu emerged from the bathroom drying her mountain of bright red hair, immediately behind her stumbled a completely naked Mihoshi. The chocolate skinned blonde bunnygirl collapsed bonelessly on the bed, her long white ears flopping across Ivy and Nikolas' ankles, the bed hadn't even stopped rocking before the first quiet snore issued forth from Mihoshi. 'How does she get a tan like that when she's always covered up?' Nikolas wondered. Kaya emerged last from the bathroom, her fur damp and her tongue licking the last traces of some unidentifiable fluid off her lips, and plopped down onto the couch next to Sango.

With just a towel wrapped around her Washu started to rummage through her bag by the door. With a glimmer in her eye she pulled out a leather wrapped cup and what looked to be a thin gold bracelet, and she walked over to the couch where she started a whispered conversation started between herself and Faye. After a few whispered comments and a tap on the bracelet Faye's eyes lit up. "We're going out!" she announced as she shot up off the couch.

"Huh? What for?" Nikolas asked.

"Don't worry about it," Washu said as she started to put on some clothes. "Mihoshi! Wake up!"

"Hmmm dun wanna," the bunnygirl mumbled sleepily.

"Not an option, come on," Faye said as she tried to drag Mihoshi off the foot of the bed.

Nikolas chuckled quietly to himself as all of Faye's efforts were for naught, Mihoshi didn't budge an inch. "What do you need her for?"

"Her collar," Washu answered as she slipped on her shoes.

Without collars on and in a strange city there was the chance that somebody might try to snap up Washu and Faye. Being domesticated it wasn't likely that anyone would try and capture them just walking around the city but since there was no way Nikolas could press a legal claim if it did happen neither Faye or Washu wanted to take the risk that it could happen. If they had a collared girl with them they could be sure they'd be left alone.

"Leave her be," Nikolas said gently. "There's one more collar left in my bag, you can use it."

Faye dropped Mihoshi's arm with a strange look on her face while Washu said defiantly, "Who says I want you to collar me."

"I just said you could use it, I wasn't proposing or anything," Nikolas said as he rolled over so he could see Washu over Ivy's shoulder.

Both Washu and Faye's face's fell but both quickly recovered, doing their damnedest to hide their disappointment.

"Unless you want me too…."

Faye rolled her eyes and headed towards the door. Washu angrily pulled the collar out of Nikolas' pack and turned to leave.

"Have fun," he said mockingly.

"Bah!" Washu snapped as she reached the door. Nikolas started to roll over and when she though he couldn't see her anymore she hurriedly put the thin leather strap around her neck and slammed the door behind her.

Nikolas had actually seen Washu put the collar around her neck and a self satisfied smirk spread across his face as he laid back on the bed. A deep yawn from the corner of the room drew his eye to the empty space below the table where the portable healer sat buzzing away. Curled up in the fetal position under the table was Ceres whose yawn was apparently the precursor to the reorienting he was catching the tail end of. With a murmur she settled down facing the wall and slipped back into a deep sleep. Nikolas racked his brain for an explanation of Ceres' afternoon slumber and had just started to settle on it being just a nap when the obvious struck him full force. 'She's a vampire, if she had a choice she'd probably sleep all day every day.' Not wanting one of his girls to be uncomfortable if it could be helped Nikolas disentangled himself from Ivy and Harley and slid off the bed, taking a pillow with him.

"Ceres," he whispered as he laid the pillow on her arm, "take this."

The light weight of the pillow on her arm was enough to get Ceres' attention and cause her to start feeling around for it but it wasn't enough to motivate her to move the unruly mass of strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes so she could see it. With a triumphant grunt she grasped the pillow and stuffed it under her head.

Nikolas stood up and considered Ceres for a moment before turning around…and walking right into Sango.

"I believe it's my turn now," she said flatly but with a twinkle in her eye.

The thought of Sango asking for a go with him combined with the heady aroma of sex inundated the room, strong enough to register on even Nikolas' regular human senses, had the combined effect of sending Nikolas' libido right back into overdrive, his body however, protest vehemently.

"Sango, I would love to tame you right now but I'm just dead on my feet."

Sango's soft reassurance that she'd take care of all the work pissed Gally off far more then she knew it should. The first time that she'd gone to the Kunochi for a taming Sango had mistook her hesitancy as the nervousness of a thresholder who hadn't overcome her human shyness just yet and she'd been exceptionally kind and gentle with her. While Gally couldn't remember the vast majority of the three hundred years she'd lived she still knew that it wasn't often that she'd come across somebody who'd been as kind to her as Sango. Even if Sango didn't know the truth and even though Gally was sure she'd freak out like everyone else if she did it had still felt good to bask in Sango's kindness, even if it was only temporary and under false pretenses, and now Sango was using exactly the same words she'd said to her. Logically Gally knew it shouldn't bother her, after all both Sango and her were pokegirls, they had no real connection to each other aside from a taming partner, not like Mihoshi and Washu, and they both wanted to be tamed by Nikolas but something about her saying that to him made her see red.

'Why?' she demanded of herself as she fought to keep down her rapidly rising rage. Immediately she got her answer, 'Cascade failure of emotional regulator inhibitors,' her body told her with machine like precision. Gally groaned quietly to herself as she managed to put everything together, the constant sex in the background, with all the sounds and smells that came with it combined with her own need to be tamed was exacerbating the onset of her feraldom. She could already feel the loss of precision in her movements, the way the signal resolution between her organic mind and inorganic body was degrading. 'And now my emotional regulator is starting to take back over.' In just a few hours she knew that what little control she still had over her body would be gone and her emotional regulator would take over and start amplifying every emotion she had. Even the little bit of control she'd lost so far was enough to allow it to turn a small pang of jealousy into rage. If it went on much longer she knew it didn't bode well for the rest of the hotel room's occupants.

Nikolas smiled as he relaxed on the bed with Ivy snuggled up to one side of him, Harley on the other, and Sango slowly riding him. His protest hadn't slowed Sango down in the least and after another can of congealed sawdust she had simply told him to lie down on the bed while she speedily disrobed. When the black combat leotard that she wore under her pastel kimono joined it on the floor she had wasted little time stroking him back to hardness and then mounting him. Even though he couldn't shake the feeling of being used a bit like a sex toy Nikolas really couldn't make himself care, Sango was doing all the work, he didn't have to worry about pleasing her, by the noises she was making she was seeing to that, and most importantly his body got to simple lie here and relax while a beautiful young girl pleasured its most sensitive part.

Like every pokegirl Sango was far stronger then Nikolas, if she really wanted to he knew Sango could reach down and snap his neck like a toothpick, and with about as much effort as it would take him to snap an actual toothpick, not that you could tell it by looking at her. Only during moments of extreme exertion would she have to strain her muscles enough to make them visible through the smooth layer of silk like skin that covered her body. Instead of the muscle bound appearance you would expect from someone capable of lifting a Snorlass clear off the ground she looked like a very fit young girl. Her long trim legs looked like they belonged to a gymnast and the similarity didn't end there. They connected to a set of hips wide enough to mark her as female but no where near as femininely wide as Nina's or Mink's, her flat stomach clenched in time with the healthy slap that sounded each time their bodies connected and her pert little breasts kept the time of their joining as well. Her arms were behind her supporting her sleight weight on Nikolas' thighs. Her face was that of a classical Asian beauty and it was framed by her black bangs while the rest of her long hair was kept in check behind her head in a pony tail.

Gally knew that the flashes of rage she felt every time Sango sighed or whimpered weren't really her own, at least not to the degree she was feeling them. When the image of her beheading Nikolas with her Damascus blade flashed through her mind she snatched the glaive from out of her overcoat and cast it across the room in a rush.

The clatter of the metal weapon's flight caused Kaya to pause from cleaning herself. "What the hell's your problem?" she asked the extremely stressed looking pokegirl. She never got an answer.

Sango sighed wistfully as her third little orgasm rolled over her body. She rarely ever had a single big explosive orgasm, usually a string of close together minigasms were what she got, a gradual step down relief of the tension in her groin rather then one big boom. While she enjoyed the big booms when they happened she much preferred the current situation, it gave her a much more drawn out experience rather then the sudden rush of a normal orgasm. In a way she pitied her tamers, one big blow and that was it, even shorter then a woman's orgasm, it made her wonder just why they seemed to love it so much, not that she was complaining at the moment. Nikolas hadn't cum but that didn't bother her too much, sure she wished that she could feel him filling her up just as much as the next pokegirl but she also knew that given the abuse his unit had suffered so far today her current languid pace simply wasn't enough stimulation to bring him to that point. Still, he had a big goofy grin on his face each time she looked down at him and that was enough for her.

Gally pulled her knees up to her chest and rocked in place staring off into space, the TV completely forgotten all her attention on her ears and what they were telling her. 'One or two more and then she'll be done, just one or two more,' she told herself. 'One or two more and then it's my turn.' The consequences of her not getting tamed and going feral were far more dire then the consequences of her getting tamed.

Sango collapsed forward onto Nikolas as the last of the tension left her body and saturated her with a bone deep contentment but she hadn't even gotten settled good when a shadow fell across her and Nikolas' face causing her to look up.

Regardless of what had happened in the last ten days Nikolas figured he must have done something very good at some point in his life to merit being wedged between Harley and Ivy while Sango covered him like a blanket with his manhood still firmly embedded in her, not even the fact that he hadn't came during the latest bout of sex really bothered him as he savored the feeling of being surrounded by three very different but oh so feminine bodies. His enjoyment was soon spoiled when Sango tensed up on top of him. He cautiously opened one of his eyes to see Gally silhouetted by the setting sun shining though the sliding glass doors to the porch. Her whole body was plunged in shadow from Nikolas' point of view but he could plainly see her eyes and the little pokegirl looked very, very put out.

"I need to be tamed," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Now."

The look on her companion's face actually scared Sango. In the last three months she had never seen Gally this….tense. Actually she hadn't seen much emotion at all out of Gally in all that time, she kept to herself, never initiating a conversation and ending those that started as quickly as possible. The only time she'd seen her mad at all was when somebody asked about her past and even that passed so quickly as to be missed if you weren't paying attention.

Nikolas could feel the tension in Sango's body as she lay across him, he even felt a bit of uneasiness that he knew wasn't his own. "Alright, you just had to ask. Could ya give us a min…."

"No!" Gally snapped. "Now," she growled with an audible strain in her voice.

The unease now pouring in from all three girls around him was enough motivation for Nikolas to take Gally seriously. While his ego bristled at the fact that he was letting Gally boss him around he was smart enough to know that if she was making Ivy, Harley, and Sango nervous he should probably do as she said. Still, he would be sure to remind her who was in charge before too long. "Ok, Sango, Ivy, Harley, y'all go find something else to do," he told the three girls that were still clinging to him.

The girl's obediently started to get up and disperse but Gally cut off their flight by hissing, "They have to stay, and you need to get Mink in here."

"Uhhh?"

"To hold me down," she growled as her hands clenched and flexed.

Nikolas looked questioningly at her. "If it's all the same to you I'd rather…."

"Unless you've got a set of restraints in that pack they have to hold me down," she snapped.

Nikolas gave the three girls a little nod and Ivy headed outside to retrieve Mink. Nikolas moved around until he was sitting on the edge of the bed facing Gally, the Battle Angel was trying to stand perfectly still but her entire body was trembling, sometimes rather violently. Nikolas started to reach a hand towards her to try and comfort her but Gally batted it away effortlessly. "Hey! If you want me to tame you…"

"Just don't touch me until they're holding me down," Gally said meekly. Her entire body railed against such a decree, more than anything it wanted him to touch her, everywhere, but the rational portion of her mind knew that it was too dangerous to allow him too. 'The next half hour will be bad enough without my killing him to add too it.'

"We'll you're going to have too take off your clothes first," Sango told her as Ivy returned with Mink. Outside both of Nikolas mothers and sisters and Nina had all turned around to see what was going on inside.

"Gally, are you ok?" Mink asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"Just hold me down while he tames me," she shot back.

Ivy and Mink joined Harley and Sango on the bed being careful not to hit Mihoshi in the process, something aided by the sheer acreage of the generous king sized bed. As they all watched Gally's boots released with a hiss and multiple metallic snaps, with a casual flick she sent both of them flying off her feet and into the wall, which is when the assembled audience got it's first shock, Gally had no toes, rather then the smooth skin of a taming mode Battle Angel Gally's feet were solid. There were several lines where her foot was obviously meant to bend but she had no individual toes, just the outline of them, it looked for all the world that Gally's feet were encased in dull shiny metal socks, which happened to be the second shock. Gally's feet were obviously made from some kind of metal.

Befitting her appearance Kaya slithered up onto the bed soundlessly and took a seat at the head of the bed, her eyes locked on Gally's body as she disrobed.

With unsteady hands she pulled off the trench coat she always wore exposing the black vinyl suit that she wore beneath it. Gally made quick worth of the zipper at the back of the suit and with a huge chunk of ice sitting where her stomach had once resided she began to peel it off.

After the surprise of her feet Nikolas had been ready for just about anything, when Washu had said she thought that Gally was a Battle Angel he'd done a little reading on the species and he'd agreed with Washu, he had just assumed that she always kept some parts of her armor manifested, but now after her boots he wasn't sure, actually he was positive she wasn't a Battle Angel. Battle Angels were steel types but the only metal on them was their armor, underneath they looked like the Ingénues they evolved from, nowhere had there been any mention of metal bodies. But now, as Gally pulled the garment down her arms and body he was again at a loss, covering her upper chest and arms were expanses of very lightly tanned skin. 'What the hell is go….' Nikolas started to say, until the suit was below Gally's mid upper arms. From the middle of her upper arm down was solid metal. The buttery glow of it made Nikolas think of titanium but the truly striking feature of it was the way it looked to be sculpted onto her. Where every muscle should have been was a plate in its shape giving her the look of a serious weight lifter, but one carved from the same metal as her weights. So entranced was Nikolas by Gally's arms that he barely took note of the fact that the rest of Gally's torso, including her full C-cup breast were covered in that same lightly tanned flesh as her upper arms and face. It was only as the very nervous and shaking Gally exposed her womanhood that Nikolas' attention returned to her hands. No hair grew between her toned legs, in fact a cursory examination revealed that there was no hair anywhere on her body, and as the vinyl was rolled lower it became obvious that her legs were constructed in the same manner as her arms. Down to mid thigh they were covered in flesh but below that they were an anatomical study in forged titanium. With the sun behind her the metal the metal that she was made of seemed to glow, giving her an other worldly aura as she moved towards the bed.

The whole time she had been stripping Gally had refused to look Nikolas in the face, this didn't change as she clambered onto the bed and laid down between the collection of girl's upon it. Kaya showed a surprising amount of gentleness as she guided Gally's head to her lap and without being told she immediately spread her arms and legs out as wide as they could go and the girls quickly held her down, Ivy and Mink holding her arms while Harley and Sango took care of her legs and feet. Each time one of the girl's touched her Gally flinched away from them but she managed to keep her appendages in place until she was restrained. As soon as each of the girls grabbed hold of one of her arms or legs Gally started to struggle against the grip forcing the girls to sit on her arms and feet hoping that their body weight would help them keep a hold of her.

Nikolas could tell that something was very wrong with Gally, far beyond simply badly needing to be tamed. He knew that some species could get violent when they went feral but something about the way Gally was acting made him think she wasn't just afraid of going feral, or even getting violent when it happened. After positioning himself kneeling between her legs he started to run his hands along the smooth metal that covered her body and asked, "Gally, what species are you?"

When she first felt Nikolas ran his hands along her calves Gally felt like every pressure receptor in her legs overloaded. If she had been a bit more lucid she might have been concerned about them burning out but instead she simply wanted Nikolas to touch her again. His quiet question didn't even register on her until he stopped stroking her legs and softly repeated himself.

When Gally's body exploded up off the mattress the second time he touched her Nikolas couldn't believe she was reacting that way to simply having her legs touched. He stopped brushing her metallic legs and waited until she came to rest on the bed again before repeating his question.

Gally's strangled "Uhhhggnnnnn," was the only reply, as she struggled against her restrainers.

Deciding that this was the best chance he was going to have to find out what he wanted to know from the tiny little introvert Nikolas brushed a single finger along the top of Gally's left foot and asked again. "Gally, what species are you?"

Gally's foot recoiled hard enough to nearly unseat Harley from her ankle but the Ocelolita managed to keep her grip and started to quietly giggle at Gally's antics. "Just tame me!" she begged as her arms strained hard enough for a faint electric whine to be heard from her shoulders.

Nikolas moved up to where the metal gave way to what looked like flesh and started to drag his fingers across the juncture, lightly stroking the metal and massaging the flesh as he went, "What," metal, "species," flesh, "are," metal, "you?" flesh.

"Just tell him sweetie," Kaya urged her.

Gally's face contorted into a grimace as her leg slid up the bed a few centimeters pulling Harley along with it. A strangled moan was torn from her thin pink lips as Nikolas slid his hand up another few centimeters and caressed the firm toned flesh of her thigh.

"I'm a Gunnm!" she finally whimpered. "I'm a Gunnm," she sobbed as she felt Nikolas' firm hand stop caressing her. "Please don't get rid of me."

Initially Gally's confession didn't faze Nikolas as he couldn't recall anything about that particular type, it was when Kaya, Sango, and Ivy recoiled like she was a loose Naga that Nikolas' memory was jogged.

To his credit he managed to suppress the look of terror that came to his face almost immediately but Gally saw it none the less, and as quickly as it passed across his face Gally felt her heart break. 'Not another one! Not again!' she cried to herself. 'He's going to throw me out, and he's going to throw me out half feral,' she thought as memories of the last time she'd come out of a feral state, at least she assumed she had been feral, she still couldn't remember anything that had happened to her before that save a few snapshots from her creation. Faster then would have been possible for a human mind she slid into a depression and within a few microseconds she flew into a rage at Nikolas, at all of them, at what they were going to do to her but as soon as Nikolas started to lean over her the rage was swept away by an intense longing for him, which only triggered another bout of depression, fear and anger.

The emotions that flashed through Gally's eyes went by so fast that her face couldn't begin to keep up with them, the corners of her mouth and eyes were tugged up and down so fast that they never made it anywhere, just twitching back and forth like she had a tick. Her big brown eyes kept time with her mouth making her entire face tremble. Nikolas knew enough about Gally's type to know that most of the emotions he could identify didn't bode well for him or any of the girls, he was certain that she was rapidly going feral and even worse for them was the fact that she seemed so concerned about them getting rid of her, something that he knew hadn't been helped by his and the girl's reactions to her statement. Nikolas' survival instinct was screaming at him to get rid of her, to throw her out and get away from here, far far away , but he knew that simply wasn't an option, he and everyone else in the room would most likely be dead before he could even utter the second T in "Get Out," there was only really one open to him at this point.

Gally did her best to reign in the all consuming anger each time each time the loop ran through it but she could already feel her control slipping away, she knew that in a few hundred more cycles she wouldn't be able to contain it, and then…then….then something she hadn't expected happened. Without Sango or Ivy holding onto her he crawled over her and leaned down placing a gentle kiss on her cheek, right on top of the silver stripe that ran under her left eye and down her cheek. His lips trailed down the stripe following it until it ended near her mouth where he hopped over to and delivered a light but insistent kiss.

Even though Nikolas was sure what he was kissing was some sort of advanced polymer masquerading as flesh it felt real enough to him, real enough to run his tongue along to coax her lips open so that he could explore the insides of her thin lipped mouth.

Gally's body knew what to do when it felt Nikolas' tongue invade her mouth, even if the rest of her hadn't quite caught up with what was going on. Gally was returning her tamer's kiss with gusto as her brain processed the fact that he not only wasn't getting rid of her, not only wasn't he acting like she had male infecting version of the red plague but he was kissing her, with every indication of taming her in short order.

Nikolas chuckled deep in his chest when Gally arched up off the bed trying to extend the length of their kiss as he pulled back. When the look of uncertainty returned to her eyes when their contact Nikolas was quick to reassure her with a happy little grin that wasn't entirely genuine before telling the rest of the bed's shocked occupants, "Hold her down girls."

This time Gally's whimper wasn't of despair it was of delicious anticipation as she felt Sango and Ivy's grip return to her wrist and ankle holding her securely to the bed. With agonizing slowness Nikolas made his way down to Gally's legs and started his way up.

Yerella watched Nikolas work his way slowly up each of Gally's legs with a sense of pride. She was quite proud of her son; with everything he'd gone through recently he was still the same kind boy she'd raised. When she'd heard what he'd done for the first time she'd been worried that her bastard of an owner had finally managed to ruin her son but those fears had been put to rest the first time he'd talked to her about the twins, and now those fears were being shown to be unfounded again as he did he best to please the diminutive Battle Angel on the bed. Something had spooked several of the girl's in the room, and whatever it was had momentarily stunned Nikolas as well but whatever it was her boy had managed to put it behind him and return to the task at hand.

"Have you ever heard of a Battle Angel looking like that?" Lana asked from beside her.

"Not to my knowledge," Yerella answered calmly as her son's head disappeared between Gally's legs and the four girls holding her down had to struggle to keep her on the bed. She had been tempted to have Lana give him some pointers when she'd first heard about this little rest stop but given Gally's reaction it wouldn't be needed. Regardless she doubted that he'd take the instruction well.

"You think that's what scared them?"

"Maybe," Yerella said. A glance to the side showed her haremsister's daughters and Nina trying to look like they were still paying attention to the card game they had started and failing miserably, both of the little brown Titmice and the purple furred Catgirl were visibly panting and Yerella's sensitive nose could smell all of them starting to get a bit aroused. Another deep sniff brought the scent of another aroused Titmouse to her nose and she cast a questioning eye Lana's way.

"Well I'm sorry but he is cute," Lana hissed back trying to keep her voice low and away from Isabella and Edora.

Like it or not Lana was correct, Nikolas was a younger and a bit more muscular version of his father who'd been a good looking man in his younger days. 'Thank Sukebe that's all he got from his father,' Yerella thought to herself as Nikolas climbed up on the bed and started to align his manhood with Gally's sheath.

Within two seconds Yerella, Lana, Nina and the twins all watched three things happen in rapid succession on the other side of the sliding glass door. Washu burst through the door followed by Faye, both of them holding up a large wad of multicolored bills. Nikolas, who'd made his way a few centimeter's into Gally's perfectly formed pussy by this time, pausing in his penetration and actually withdrawing from her followed quickly by a frustrated howl audible even through the door and Gally's fist breaking free of Mink's grip and crashing into Nikolas' face hard enough to send the young man completely off the bed and into the back of the couch knocking it over in the process.

"Ohmagods, I'm sorry, it slipped," squealed Mink as Nikolas' family came rushing in off the balcony.

"What did you do!?" Faye yelled from the doorway as Washu ran towards Nikolas.

"You little psychopath!" Ivy growled as her vine whips rapidly encased Gally and her offending appendage.

Gally just started to babble incoherently as above her head Kaya started to snarl baring her teeth. "Oh no, I didn't! I'm sorry, I didn't mean, no, no no! He can't…"

The commotion even managed to wake Mihoshi from her nap. "Whass goin aawwn?" she muttered sleepily as she rubbed the sleep from her big blue eyes.

Ceres' was awake much quicker and opened her eyes to the sight of Nikolas lying on the floor not a meter from her. "What happened!?"

"Nikolas!" Nina yelled.

Washu was dropping to her knees beside her tamer when he groaned, "Fucking hell Gally, if you didn't like it you could have just told me." Nikolas wearily climbed to his feet rubbing his jaw as the group stared at his back, when he turned around and saw the stunned looks from the room's inhabitants he asked, "What?"

"Why aren't you dead," Gally asked quietly in shock from the bed, the vines holding her down completely forgotten.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I guess you didn't hit me as hard as you thought."

"I hit you as hard as I could and I connected," she said in awe. "Your head shouldn't even be attached to your body."

"Wait a minute, what?!" Washu snapped as she tried to process what was going on.

"She's a Gunnm," Sango deadpanned from the bed as she let go of the leg she'd been securing.

Yerella and the twins showed no outward reaction to the news though for differing reasons. Like her haremsister Lana knew enough about Gunnms to know that they were bad news but unlike her Lupina lover she reacted, quickly placing herself between Gally and the twins and moving in as close to Yerella as she could. Washu just looked back and forth between the vine wrapped Gally on the bed and the side of Nikolas' face where a big red mark was growing.

Washu said nothing as she closed the gap between herself and Nikolas and examined the mark at close range. "What other pokegirls are in your bloodline?" she asked harshly.

Nikolas couldn't comprehend why Washu was so worried about his ancestry the moment. "Errrr…"

"His grandmother was a Charmanda and his great grandmother was a Damsel," Yerella supplied for her tongue tied offspring.

"Girls, would you please let Gally up?" Washu asked, her voice making it obvious that it wasn't a request. "Good," she said after her orders were followed, "Gally, be a dear and come here."

Gally slid off the bed, casting nervous glances all around at the rest of her haremsisters who at the moment were casting her many hateful glances.

"Uh, Washu?" Nikolas asked, only to be ignored by the pint sized red head.

When Gally was directly in front of her and Nikolas she smiled and told her, "Now, hit him, in the chest this time, as hard as you can if you please."

The end of Washu's sentence was nearly drowned out in a sea of protests, Nikolas' included. "Wait a minute, what the fuck!?"

"In good time," Washu said just loud enough to be heard between them, "you'll be fine." "He'll be fine," she told Gally.

Nikolas paused for a moment as he felt Washu's surety radiating all around her, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that he would be and he could see the nervousness in Gally's eyes, maybe this was a chance to prove to her that he trusted her, after all the last time she'd hit him hadn't been fatal, and she barely came up to his shoulder, she wasn't exactly intimidating no matter what her breed was. "Alrig…"

"Do it," Washu said.

Gally's hand shot forward and back so fast that it was nothing but a gray blur. Anyone watching it wouldn't thought that such a fast strike with no wind up or body movement could have delivered much power, Nikolas body tumbling over the furniture of the seating area to crash into the TV stand would have shown them the error of their thoughts.

"Gawd Damn It!" Nikolas shouted from his resting place. "Did you have to break every one of my ribs?"

"Oh be quiet," Washu scolded, "If your ribs were broken you'd be in a lot more pain."

"Washu," Yerella asked determinedly, "Would you care to explain what you're doing to my son?"

"Just confirming my hypothesis," she declared. "Your boy is the proud owner of a blood gift, which one I can't confirm without more testing…"

"No!" Nikolas and Nina shouted in unison.

"…but that's immaterial. He undoubtedly got which ever one it is from his Damsel ancestor. It's what kept him alive when his spine should have been snapped by that tree and why Gally's swing didn't remove his head," she pronounced happily.

"Wonderful," Nikolas grunted as he picked himself up, "I'm a pokegirl punching bag."

"Basically," Washu chirped.

"That's all well and good but I believe there's somebody here who needs to finish being tamed," Yerella said with a pointed glance towards Gally. Yerella knew that it was vitally important to all their well beings that Gally be tamed immediately, and hopefully bonded.

Nikolas gave Gally the best smile he could muster while trying to disregard the dull ache in his sternum. His mothers quickly cleared the room of everyone who wasn't going to be directly involved in getting Gally tamed, and Nikolas was able to get back to the very serious, and very enjoyable business of bringing Gally into the fold.

******************************

Nikolas sighed in contentment as he stuffed himself back into his boxers. The girls had kept him up and going and this had been the first chance he'd had to take a piss in the last eight hours. After a quick hand wash he shut off the lights and opened the door to go back to bed. When the door had just cracked he heard the unmistakable sighs and moans of female sexual contentment. 'Geez, they're insatiable.' Immediately he began to try to figure out which pair of his girls had decided they hadn't had enough, images of Ivy taking her vine whips to Harley or of Washu gently violating Mihoshi danced in his head. He barely had time to register the fact that the Washu in his imagination had been in her Lolita form before a Sapphic Nina and Mink invaded his consciousness.

'I wonder if they'd mind another player,' he wondered as his cock began to grow harder to the faint sounds of slurping and the occasional squeak from the other room. The squeak brought images of his sisters to mind and with them Kaya. The memory of the Wildcat's virtual rape of his sisters piqued his libido more then he cared to dwell on and he quickly discarded his boxers and crept slowly into the bedroom. He expected to see some movement in the pile of fuzzy and feminine forms covering the bed or maybe on the sleeping bags around it but everything was still. When a deep growl and a simultaneous squeak issued forth from the couch his eyes snapped around to it.

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the deep shadows that the couch was lying in but as soon as they did he wished he'd never got out of bed. His birthmother was lying on her back on the couch in her battle mode; her thick gray fur was matted with sweat and other moisture all over her body. Her face was obscured by his other mother sitting astride the Lupina's muzzle. Lana's mouth opened up in a breathless scream as his mother pushed up harder into her harem sister causing the tiny part of his brain that was still working to wonder if his birthmother actually had part of her muzzle in her lover.

Nikolas' right eye twitched as his mother's long cheeks repeatedly hollowed out in time with Lana's soundless exclamations, try as he might he couldn't move a muscle to get away.

As her orgasm finished Lana's legs gave out, causing her to fall forward onto Yerella's chest with her head landing in her lap. After only a short pause to catch her breath the tan Titmouse propped herself up on her elbows and pulled Yerella's legs wide enough to get her head between them and she went to work. The deep animalistic rumble of pleasure that issued from Yerella's chest at her lover's actions finally broke whatever spell had held Nikolas transfixed, as quickly and as quietly as he could he dove through the open sliding door and out onto the balcony.

**************************

"I've got something!"

The captain in charge of the major cases unit turned towards one of his detectives and asked, "What've you got John?"

"Police report from Selbone. Apparently some kid wandered into the ER there, according to this somebody roughed him up pretty good so the hospital called the police."

"What happened?"

"Apparently this kid spotted a strange looking Catgirl and followed her, he was still following her when her tamer jumped him and kicked the crap out of him."

"It say why?" his dog eared partner asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to try and trade for the pokegirl but this just pissed the tamer off more and guess what, the tamer matches Kirov's description."

"So does half the league," Simmons said as he crossed the room and stood beside the desk.

"Half the league isn't carrying a large bore pistol."

"How's this fit into the time line?" the captain asked.

"Well," Mariska said, "this kid stumbled into the hospital on the twenty sixth so there's plenty of time for Kirov to have made it to Selbone from Trella and from Selbone to here."

The captain took a second to think about what he'd just been told before nodding and saying, "Alright for the moment let's assume Kirov did this, Mariska get on a hold of the Selbone P.D. and see if they have any thing else on this."

"Well doc, this any help?" Simmons asked a short tan skinned oriental man who'd joined them.

"There's only so much that I can tell without actually interviewing him," the doctor said.

"Come on doc, anything you can tell us is helpful," the captain encouraged.

"Well," the doctor crossed his arms in front of him, "According to the interviews the Trella police collected Nikolas' father was an alcoholic which also lends credence to the reports that his sisters and he were probably abused. His medical records and family history indicate that he has as about as many pokegirl genes in him as is possible for a male to have, most of which are from his mother, a pure blood Lupina. He also has a Charmanda for a grandmother and a Damsel for a great grandmother."

"So you think he got his temper from his grandma and that's why his father was buried in two separate caskets?" Simmons asked as his Officer Jenny partner slapped him on the arm.

"No, no I don't think that's the reason but it didn't help. Actually I think that the abuse severed any emotional connection Nikolas might have had with his father and at the same time it reinforced the one with the rest of this family. Lupina's are dog types, and like all dog types they can be extremely loyal if treated well. Given the way that his father treated him and his sisters any kind gestures from the rest of his family are likely to have made him fiercely loyal. I think that because of that when he found out that his father had sold off the family that he was loyal too…"

"He snapped," the captain supplied.

"That's one way of putting it. Most of the time he's probably fairly normal, maybe a little over protective but very normal."

Simmons nodded. "But if somebody threatened to break up any part of his family…"

"You'd probably get a reaction similar to what happened in Selbone."

"But the Catgirl isn't part of his family," Mariska said.

"It doesn't have to be blood, anyone he feels close to is likely to fall under his protective umbrella and any attempt to separate them is likely to generate the sort of reaction that happened in Selbone."

John put his legs up on his desk. "So what's his motivation, what's he trying to do?"

"I can't tell you that without interviewing him."

"Anything else you can tell us?" Mariska asked.

"Just that he's not likely to hesitate to harm anyone who threatens his family or anyone he's close to and that whatever he's trying to accomplish is motivated by protecting them."

"Well that'll have to do," the captain said. "Do we have any leads on where he headed?"

"Well Tigit is less then a days walk, Nella is a bit over a day. Unless he headed back out into the back country he had to pass through one of those towns," Mariska said.

"Alright, start making some calls and see if we can get the locals to start shaking down the local flop houses and tamer hang outs. If he's either been there or just passed through I want to know about it."

*******************************************

Nikolas' lack of apparel hadn't really been a consideration when he'd charged out onto the balcony seeking refuge from the display on the couch but he had to admit that as he sat on the balcony enjoying the cool night air it was certainly a bonus. 'The quiet's nice too,' he thought. 'We spent almost the whole damn day sucking and fucking.' The girl's hadn't even given him a rest after Gally's little revelation and his discovery. 'My chest is still a bit sore.' They'd taken just enough time to eat dinner and then Nina and Mihoshi had demanded some attention, and a can of Recovery + poured down his throat had given him the pep to deliver. Very quickly the entire room had gotten naked and intertwined. Nikolas smiled as he remembered how the lot of them had collapsed in place on the bed and floor and fell asleep within moments of each other.

The glass door to the patio opened with a quiet rasp and Isabella and Edora padded quietly out, closing the door after them. Isabella was just wearing a pair of white panties that she'd cut a space out of for her new tail and Edora was wearing the little green t-shirt that he'd packed for her before he'd burned their house down.

"Hi Nikolas," Isabella said quietly as they walked over to him.

"Hey you two, did our Mom's wake you up too?"

"Yeah, but you did too," Edora told him as she sat down in the chair next to him and pulled her legs up underneath her revealing nothing but an expanse of short soft brown fuzz covering her hip.

"Here I thought I was being quiet," he replied.

"Well you were," Isabella said as she crawled up into his lap, "but you still woke us up."

"Whada ya mean?"

"I don't know, you just got loud," Edora tapped the side of her head, "up here."

"Oh," Nikolas said, then it dawned on him, "Ohhhh."

Isabella snuggled down into his chest. "Yeah," she said, "this is taking some getting used too."

"With all that fuzz it's gonna take forever for you guys to wash your hair," Nikolas teased with a grin.

"Hey, we're being serious," Edora said.

"Sorry, just….I know this must be hard on you guys."

"It was at first, I mean it shouldn't have surprised us, it happens to girls all the time and with our family we should have seen it coming," Edora said.

Nikolas put his arms around Isabella. "Probably, you just always think it'll happen to somebody else."

"Exactly, but it's been easier having you and our moms around though," Isabella said.

"I'll take care of you guys you know that right?"

Edora scooted her chair closer to Nikolas' side and rested her head on his shoulder. "We know."

"I actually talked to Antoni about him taking care of you guys."

Isabella's face scrunched up in disgust. "Antoni!? Ewwww."

"He wouldn't have been so bad," Edora told her sister. "Alexa would have been there too."

"Still, better Nikolas then him."

"You're bonded to him now," Edora told her sister, "you're not really impartial."

"Whatever," Isabella said dismissively as she rubbed her face on Nikolas' chest, "I'm happy."

"Me too," Edora said, "Is there room up there for me?"

"Sure thing, come on," Nikolas told her.

*********************************

Omake

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the deep shadows that the couch was lying in but as soon as they did he wished he'd never got out of bed. His birthmother was lying on her back on the couch in her battle mode; her thick gray fur was matted with sweat and other moisture all over her body. Her face was obscured by his other mother sitting astride the Lupina's muzzle. Lana's mouth opened up in a breathless scream as his mother pushed up harder into her harem sister causing the tiny part of his brain that was still working to wonder if his birthmother actually had part of her muzzle in her lover.

Nikolas' right eye twitched as his mother's long cheeks repeatedly hollowed out in time with Lana's soundless exclamations, try as he might he couldn't move a muscle to get away.

As her orgasm finished Lana's legs gave out, causing her to fall forward onto Yerella's chest with her head landing in her lap. After only a short pause to catch her breath the tan Titmouse propped herself up on her elbows and pulled Yerella's legs wide enough to get her head between them but before she did she noticed Nikolas standing off to the side. For an instant the tiny Titmouse looked shocked to see him but that quickly turned into a mischievous grin. "We have an audience Yerella!" she crooned.

"Oh?" Yerella asked curiously as she picked her head up and then it turned to a shocked, "Oh!" as she saw who their audience was. Finally she saw her son's erect manhood and she set loose a sultry, "Oooohhh."

The hungry look on his birth mother's canine face as her gaze remained below his waist absolutely terrified Nikolas. It was only when he saw Lana crawling off of her and stalking towards him that he was able to tear his face away from her.

Lana gently took Nikolas' hand in her and started to lead him towards the couch and he numbly followed after, his mind to busy trying to process what was going on to pay attention to what his body was doing. When they got to the couch Lana turned and quickly planted a kiss on Nikolas' lips before bending over at the waist over Yerella. "Nikolaaasssss," she beckoned with a slowly swaying tail.

"What, wha…" Nikolas stammered as his mind caught up with his brain with where his cock was, specifically six inches from his sister's mother's red glistening pussy. "What? No! No way!" he snapped but didn't move back.

"Really?" his mother growled from beneath Lana's chest. Her long purple tongue slipped out of her muzzle and gave Lana's chest a friendly lick. "Your mouth says no but your little friend says yes," she said as she grasped his dick and used her thumb to smear the drop of pre-cum that had oozed out of his manhood around the head of it.

"Please Nikolas," Lana whined. "I know you like Titmice," she begged, "and you've already had my daughters," she finished with a wicked smile.

Nikolas' rational mind railed against him as his subconscious confirmed how much Lana did look like her daughters, right down the soft brown fur that covered her body and the light gray hair atop her head. His morals put up a good fight but as soon as the crown of his dick felt the liquid heat of Lana it was over.

Yerella smiled as Lana yelped each time Nikolas' thighs slapped against her little bottom. As she watched her son fuck her little lover she gave into her own prodigious pokegirl hormones. "When you're done with her," she rumbled as she started to fondle Nikolas' balls, "I want my turn."

Nikolas never broke rhythm as he answered, "Sure, but in your human form."

"Awww," Lana whined.

"We'll see," Yerella teased.

GUNNM, the Haywire Pokegirl

Type: Typically Near Human

Element: Steel/Fighting

Frequency: Extremely Rare

Diet: Normal human diet when young but as they age they only require small amounts of foods high in sugars, typically candy or chocolate suffice

Role: Experiment

Libido: Varies from Low to Extremely High

Strong Vs: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Ghost, Normal, Plant, Poison, Psychic

Weak Vs: Ground, Electric, Ice, Rock

Attacks: Primarily hand to hand combat, to date no long range or projectile attacks have been observed

Enhancements: Capable of choosing to enhance speed, strength, dexterity, or computer interface ability but trade offs must be made for space and power consumption.

Evolves: None

Evolves From: Alteration of Amazonwu

One of the last trips Sukebe made through his dimensional gate yielded what was potentially a tremendous boon to the scientist and his efforts. On an Earth that had made great strides in nano-technology Sukebe was able to obtain a sample of nano-machines called nanites, though they were the size of a human blood cell the machines were able to accomplish amazing feats of biological repair, improvement, and augmentation. With these nano-machines he planned to make his pokegirls nearly indestructible and even stronger then they already were. Sukebe immediately set about experimenting with the machines by injecting them into an injured Amazonwu named Yoko. Within a matter of minutes the girl's mortal wounds were stabilized and within an hour she was completely healed. Sukebe immediately set about broadening the experiment by instructing the nanites to begin augmenting the girl's body. However before the experiment could be carried to fruition the final attack on Sukebe's lair began two weeks later. In the resulting chaos it was assumed that the lab and everything in it was destroyed, however Yoko's new body served her well and she was able to survive but she disappeared. The first Gunnm was identified in AS 81 in the Forest League.

Gunnms appear to be a normal Amazonwu when born, however the nanites that infest their systems begin to change their bodies even before birth. Initially the nanites enhance the girl's biological body doubling to tripling her strength, enhancing her reflexes, and making her faster, even more so then a normal Amazonwu, a process that is completed between the ages of nine and eleven. After this the nanites begin to use materials the girl ingests to being constructing artificial implants. These implants primarily augment the girl's senses, mental functions, and glandular system, this process is completed around the age of thirteen. The final stage of the transformation is nothing less then the complete replacement of the girl's biological body, a process that continues throughout the rest of the girl's life. Usually the only biological components left by the time the girl is twenty years of age are her brain, heart and a portion of a lung, even these are heavily altered. Consequently all Gunnms are born pathogenically, and early in their mother's life. The girl's reproductive organs, ovaries and womb, are removed to make way for the S^2 organ that powers the mechanical parts of her body, and her external sexual organs are usually replaced with a more durable synthflesh, conventional reproduction after their second puberty is impossible. It is impossible for a human girl to threshold into a Gunnm and it is impossible to alter another pokegirl into a Gunnm even with an injection of Gunnm nanites, the nano-machines seem to be encoded to Yoko's genetic make up and modern technology is completely incapable of working with machines on the nanite's scale. To date there have been only twenty-one confirmed Gunnms.

While it would seem that all Gunnms would have an identical appearance due to their method of reproduction, there is actually an incredible amount of variation between individuals. While all the initial changes they go through are beyond their control one of the last implants added to their brain is a nanite interface. This interface allows the Gunnm a great deal of control over the changes that occur to her later in life, allowing her to determine her own physical appearance, and even what she is capable of doing. Some girls emphasize physical strength and speed, others focus on their abilities with weapons, or computers, the girl is quite capable of altering her body to her whim. However, there are limits to this ability. The nanites will refuse to increase the girl's physical dimensions or weight by more then +/- 8%; this requires that the girls make tradeoffs in other areas when they desire to improve themselves in another. Also, while the girl is capable of creating simple hand to hand weapons for herself, the nanites do not seem to be programmed with the knowledge necessary to facilitate the construction of anything more complex then a sword. Whenever a Gunnm is altering herself, repairing herself, or while she is in her initial transformation her normal diet will alter to foods rich in the necessary materials for the nanites to continue their work, in extreme cases Gunnms have been observed to consume rings, coins, and even small utensils to obtain the nutrients they need. Once the necessary work has been done their diet returns to normal.

One of the few consistent augmentations between girls besides their nanite interface is a libido controller, depending on the situation the girl can alter her libido anywhere from extremely high to low however they lack the ability to remove their need for taming all together. Generally Gunnms keep their libido reduced however research has been shown that in the presence of a tamer they like they will begin to increase it subconsciously. Gunnms traditionally don't have a taming preference as the modifications to their bodies allow them to make any part of their body an erogenous zone. Oral, vaginal, and anal taming can all easily bring them to orgasm as can many other types, it's really only limited by the tamers willingness to try and the Gunnms willingness to alter her body, though few Gunnms have been known to refuse anything that might make taming more pleasurable. It is necessary to use restraints to tame a Gunnm as they are all quite strong even by pokegirl standards.

The nanites also give the girls another ability as demonstrated with Yoko, the ability to sustain horrific injuries and still make a quick recovery. While still mostly biologic the girls can easily survive the loss of entire limbs or internal organs. When an injury is detected the nanites and the girl's implants work in concert to staunch any blood loss and ease her pain before they go about the process of crafting a new artificial replacement, something that can take a few days in the case of an organ or a week for a limb. Once the girl's normal body is replaced with an artificial one she becomes even tougher and while it hasn't been confirmed through experimentation it is general accepted that a Gunnm could survive and make a complete recovery so long as her brain case is intact and a single nanite remains.

Gunnms are extremely hard to identify due to their wide variations in appearance and function, generally they all tend to stand approximately 160 cm. tall and weigh approximately 150kgs, also there are a few small implants that they all posses. Some girls cover their bodies with a layer of synthflesh and can pass themselves off as very near humans, others only cover a portion of their bodies in order to facilitate taming, and still others prefer no synthflesh at all. They are usually misidentified as another steel type and only the girls themselves are able to clear things up. The majority of what's known of the type is due to the efforts of Dr. Kurosawa in the Mountain League and his Gunnm Alita.

While on the surface Gunnms seem to be a powerful and useful pokegirl type they have one problem that precludes their safe use. All Gunnms have an implant that monitors their emotional state, originally it was meant to make the girls more aggressive in combat; however a problem with Sukebe's design causes the implant to radically amplify any emotion the girl feels. A Gunnm can fly from a happy calm to a killing rage in seconds over a tiny infraction; it's not uncommon in even a friendly match for a Gunnm to kill her opponent. This extreme emotional volatility combined with the type's tremendous strength and homicidal tendencies has landed them on the restricted from combat list in every league and the outlawed lists in several. Few tamers outside of the underground leagues will even consider a fight with a Gunnm. Of the twenty-one confirmed Gunnms in the last two hundred and twenty years sixteen have caused the death of at least one opponent or tamer and nine have killed multiple times. Of the thirty-four tamers who have owned these girls twenty-eight have been hospitalized, three lost limbs, two were paralyzed, and ten were killed. Most Gunnms are quiet and withdrawn, they are well aware of the problems with their species and the biases against them. They will typically claim to be another type of pokegirl until they are satisfied that their tamer isn't going to ditch them. A Gunnm can become quiet open and happy if she feels safe and accepted with her tamer and harem-sisters, however the potential for rage still exists. There is some evidence that as a Gunnm ages she gains better control over her emotions and impulses but to date there hasn't been enough research to confirm this. Also, the six tamers who have owned a Gunnm without sustaining severe bodily injury have also had a psychic type in their harem. Since Gunnms are able to exert a modicum of control over their libido's they are rarely encountered as ferals, however when they are found extreme care must be taken. If any overt hostility is shown the Gunnm is likely to attack with intent to kill, however if a tamer offers the girl food she is likely to accept happily. Often feral Gunnms will assault lone humans in an effort to be tamed but so long as the human obliges them and the Gunnm enjoys it they have nothing to fear. All tamers are advised to avoid the type if encountered and to turn one into the nearest league facility if captured.

Gunnms should be treated with the same caution as a Wolf Queen, Amachamp, or Panthress as they tend to be approximately as strong as one of these types. If combat with a Gunnm is unavoidable it is recommended to engage her with a team containing at least one electric type. Gunnms seem especially vulnerable to electrical attacks; it appears to interfere with their systems though not to the point of shutdown. While the electric type continues to distract her a group of fighting types should move in to subdue her. Extreme caution should be taken as a Gunnm is typically as strong and tough as an Amachamp and will fight with a reckless abandon. If a tamer has no electric types another strategy is to try to wear the Gunnm out, a Gunnm is only capable of running at her maximum efficiency for five to ten minutes, more then adequate for most battles but insufficient for a drawn out one. Once the girl is subdued she should immediately be either captured with a pokeball or tamed.

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Washu - Supe-Bra Genius

Ceres - Vampire

Isabella - Titmouse

Edora - Titmouse

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Gally - Gunnm

Faye - Cheshire

Mink - Dracona

Sango - Kunochi

Delta - Youma

Ivy - Boobisaur

Harley - Ocelolita

Kaya - Wildcat

Author's Notes

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this way too often.

Warpwizard - Who's given me a lot of advice on the mechanics of my writing.

Notes:

1) Just a bunch of long over due tamings.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

For updates and just my general bitching: http://www.livejournal.com/~bsmart

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.