InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Dragon Half Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Words Worth Fan Fiction / Battle Angel Alita Fan Fiction ❯ On the Run ❯ Family ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On the Run

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer:Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17. Copyright? Ha! Just don't be a dick. If you got this anywhere besides mediaminer.org, the official Pokegirls Yahoo group, or adultfanfiction.net then you likely haven't seen all of it as those are the only places where this story is officially distributed.

Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.

"…" Normal Speech

'…' Thought

Chapter 17: Family

Nikolas cautiously peered back around the tree, searching for any sign that anyone could see them.

"See anything?" Gally asked cautiously.

"Nothing," Nikolas answered.

"I was talking to Faye."

There was a slight rustling in the branches overhead and then Faye appeared beside Gally. "I don't see anybody, I think we lost them."

"It's about time," Nikolas said. "We've been running almost all day."

"So what now?" Faye asked.

"We catch back up with the rest of the girls and keep moving for another hour or two, then we find a place to rest for a minute. We'll let everyone out and then we'll get moving again."

The last seven hours had not been fun. While they had easily lost the officers who had seen them in the alley, a search was on for them in short order. They'd spent hours avoiding every clearing in the forest lest they be seen by a flying pokegirl and wading up and down every stream to try and make any tracking pokegirls lose their scent. They were tired, wet, nervous, and hungry but they hadn't seen any police, human or pokegirl in the last two hours.

"How long are we going to keep going?" Gally asked as they hustled through the forest. Whenever Nikolas stopped to check their tail he made Washu, Sango and his sisters keep moving. Even though the girls slowed down, Nikolas, Faye, and Gally still had to run to catch up with them.

"Until it starts to get dark, we'll start looking for a place to hole up around sun down and when we find somewhere we'll stop. If we don't find someplace then we'll keep going until it's too dark to see."

"To dark for you to see," Faye jibed.

"Yes too dark for the silly little human to see, I'm sorry I'm not half cat."

"Nobody's perfect," she teased.

They found the rest of the group waiting for them at the base of a pine tree.

"Anybody following us?" Washu asked immediately.

"I didn't see anyone, just like last time," Nikolas said.

"Good," Washu said as they all grouped together and started off again. "I can't help but observe that if Gally hadn't swung on that bruiser the police wouldn't be after us like this."

Since he was out in front of everyone none of the girls could see Nikolas grimace. He hadn't said anything to Gally about her striking that thug but Washu was right, if the cops hadn't seen her punch that guy then there was a good chance that they wouldn't have searched too hard for them. He hadn't said anything because he didn't want to piss off Gally, if her species really was as volatile as the pokedex said then keeping her happy should have been on at the forefront of everyone's mind, especially Washu's.

"He was about to kick Nikolas' teeth in," Gally growled.

"Nik is a big boy, he can take care of himself," Washu chided.

'What in the hell is she thinking?' Nikolas wondered.

"I'm not letting my tamer get his face smashed in because of some stupid human rule!"

'Oh fuck.'

Washu kept after her, "That stupid human rule also says that if we get caught you get put down and the rest of us will probably get a run through a taming machine on full blast."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not just going to let him get hit!"

Nikolas looked back just in time to see Washu grinning from ear to ear before she said, "Unless you're doing the hitting."

Gally was behind Washu and couldn't see the redhead's grin which Nikolas felt was probably for the better. While Gally growled and stared daggers at the back of Washu's head Nikolas snapped, "Washu, lay off, get up here."

Washu hurried up next to Nikolas. "What?" she asked innocently.

"Are you insane," he whispered back to her. "Are you trying to set her off?"

"I'm trying to find out what her limits are," Washu answered.

"Did you ever consider what would happen when you found them?"

"I'm not going to push her that hard," Washu replied testily. "And I don't think she's that young of a Gunnm."

"And that matters how?"

"Did you actually read the 'dex?"

"Of course I did," Nikolas said.

"The older they get the more control they have over their emotions, remember that part?"

"Vaguely."

"Vaguely?"

"I was a little distracted by all the dead tamers."

Washu rolled her eyes. "Of course. All the while we were in the ranch Gally was never as volatile as the 'dex would suggest that she should be, I've seen her get angry but she has a temper like a pissy fire type, not a fifty kilo maniac. She's older than she looks."

"Well that's great but at least for now would you please stop pissing her off?"

"Fine," Washu huffed.

"Trying to get me killed..." Nikolas mumbled.

Confident that they had lost their pursuers Nikolas stopped darting up and down every stream and crease in the land and focused on putting some distance between them and Tigit. It was a little risky but every kilometer they traveled added on more than a dozen square kilometers that his pursuers would have to search.

"That seemed too easy," Faye said they moved through a patch of scrub brush that had grown up under the canopy of trees.

"How so," Washu asked.

Nikolas was happy to let the girls talk; he was busy trying to find them a good path to take.

"Why'd they give up so easy, and why only a couple of flying types? In a town that size the cops have to know a couple of old tamers they can call up who'll have some flying types they can borrow."

"Maybe they thought we were locals," Sango offered.

"Maybe," Washu said thoughtfully.

The group popped out of the brush a second later and Nikolas sat down on the first large log he saw. "This'll do."

"What for?" Gally asked.

"Lunch, and letting everyone out."

***********************

"You WHAT!?"

"Hey calm down I don't tell you how to run your department."

"Back off John," Mariska whispered quietly to her partner.

"Fine, fine. Why did you stop looking for him," John said as restrainedly as he could though it was painfully obvious he'd rather be screaming.

"Look, this ain't some little town like Cordale, I'm stretched to the limit as it is. The city has a stranglehold on the budget, I need twice as many badges on the street as I've got but I don't have the money to hire them, hell I rely on tamers to help keep the peace. I don't have the time or the manpower to send officers off chasing somebody, my responsibility ends at the city limits. A couple of Growlies had the kid's scent but he was already way out of the city limits so I called it off."

John shrugged off Mariska's warning hand on his shoulder. "You just let him go?"

"Yeah, I just let him go," the sheriff said back defiantly. "I did what I was supposed to, I had my men file a report and send it out over the wire and I contacted the marshal's and let them know about it. Why do you want this kid so bad anyway?"

"He's killed at least one person that we know of, tried for another, two counts of assault and battery, three counts of possession of an illegal weapon, and about a dozen counts of grand theft pokegirl," John replied tiredly.

"Damn."

"And add on a count of pokegirl/human battery and another of abetting a violent pokegirl," Mariska added but she shrank back behind John under the Tigit sheriff's disapproving stare.

"What about the guys his pokegirl hit, what's their deal?"

"Those two?" The sheriff shook his head. "Midlevel mob flunkies down from Slutton trying to set up shop."

"The mob, they're moving inland?" John asked. Organized crime hadn't gone anywhere, it had survived the Great War and it had survived the Cataclysm, but for the last three hundred years it had stayed mostly in the larger costal towns. If it was moving inland and in Tigit John knew it was only a matter of time before they showed up in Cordale.

"Yeah, so you can see why they aren't interested in pressing charges, and I think you can guess why I'm having trouble getting the funds I need."

"I think I can venture a guess."

The sheriff looked at the detective and his pokegirl, he knew exactly how the man felt, he himself felt like going charging off after this kid, dragging him back and showing him that you can't escape justice but the reality of his situation squashed that. Still, the detective from Cordale was already here, maybe he couldn't go after this kid, but John and his pokegirl could. "Alright, I'll tell you what I can do. I can put you in contact with the officers who spotted the kid initially and the tamer whose Growlie picked up their scent. I'll even give you where those mob bastards usually hang out. I wish I could do more but I can't."

"Thank you sir," Mariska said.

"Yeah, now get moving that kid has a solid twelve hour lead on you."

*******************

"Oh no," Nina said softly as Nikolas finished his story.

As she always did when she needed a moment to compose herself Yerella rearranged her robes. "That is most unfortunate." Lana nodded her head slowly beside her harem sister.

"It ain't no big deal," Harley assured them. "We ain't gotta worry bout no cops, they ain't dun caught me and Ivy yet," she said happily.

Nikolas turned when he heard a meaty smack in Harley's direction and the Ocelolita yelped. He didn't hear the noise again but he did see one of Ivy's vine whips retracting back into her bud and Harley glancing contritely in her direction.

"Look, we'll be fine. We've either lost them a while ago or they just stopped looking, either way we're clear so everybody hurry up and eat. We're walking until it's dark tonight so we won't be stopping for a couple of hours," Nikolas told them.

Everyone started to eat and Nikolas watched all of them as they did. All of the girls were born domestics or Thresholders so unlike ferals they actually did need to eat almost as much as a normal human did. He was just starting to tear into his own MRE when Ceres sat down beside him.

"Nikolas?"

"Uh yeah.....do you need to uh...eat?" Nikolas kicked himself for not thinking about using the medical supplies they'd picked up from Cordale to extract some blood while they had been in the hotel. The girls had kept him busy enough that he hadn't even had much time to think about it.

"Not right now but soon," she said. "Probably tomorrow night but that's not what I wanted to ask you." Ceres moved her arms uncovering the blinking pokeball she cradled in her arms. "Can I let Delta out? I talked to Washu and she said that she thinks she'll be fine."

"Oh yeah, sure. Go ahead and let her out." The last time he'd seen Delta she'd been laying on her back with a huge section of her shoulder nearly ripped off. She'd been pale as a ghost and had almost died.

This time she looked much better, nearly as good as the first time he'd seen her. The only hard evidence of the attack was the long white scar on her shoulder and her right wing drooping just a bit. Her skin was back to a, he assumed, healthy creamy white and her big blood red eyes were clear instead of being clouded over by fever.

"Delta!" Ceres exclaimed.

The demon-girl's eyes lit up when she saw her friend and both grabbed each other up in a fierce hug but a tender kiss. The two girls stood there holding each other for quite a while until Nikolas asked, "How are you feeling?"

Reluctantly Delta released Ceres and turned to her tamer. "I'm feeling much better, what happened to me?"

"Uhhh, it's kind of a long story so I'll let Ceres explain it to you, the short version is that it's been about three days but we were able to get you fixed up."

Delta nodded then threw her wings wide behind her. She turned her head and inspected the right one closely as she collapsed and unfurled it and took a few exploratory beats with them. Her face knotted up in a little pain as the wing folded back against her but she made no sounds. "Is everyone alright?"

Nikolas nodded. "Everyone is alright, thank you, you probably saved my life."

Delta gave Nikolas a small smile before changing the subject and asking Ceres, "I'm starved, what's to eat?"

When they started off again the going was easy, the deciduous forest gave way to stands of pine trees with little underbrush. The pine trees didn't offer as much cover as the old oaks and the like had but they let them move much faster. By the time they located a small stream to rest beside as the sun was going down Nikolas guessed they had covered a good twelve kilometers in the last three hours. The quicker pace left everyone much more tired though. Despite the cool night air Nikolas was still sweating when he finished pitching his tent and tossed his pack inside. He wasn't a neat freak but being nasty again after having just gotten clean not twenty four hours before irked him, he decided to use the stream and take a bath.

When he emerged from his tent he only had on a pair of boxer briefs and he had a towel and some soap over his shoulder. He scanned the tents and found that most everyone had already turned in, only Ceres and Delta, who he suspected were nocturnal anyways, and his sisters and Faye were still up. "I'm taking a bath, anyone else want to?"

Ceres and Delta immediately shook their heads no and resumed their conversation acting like a pair of schoolgirls. Delta didn't bother trying to hide the occasional appraising look she gave Nikolas.

Isabella and Edora's ears perked up at the mention of a bath. "I do!" Edora said.

"Me too!" chimed in her sister.

Faye considered her hands a moment before saying, "I suppose it couldn't hurt."

"Alright then, come on," Nikolas told them.

They had set their tents up right on the edge of the bank so the water was only a few yards behind Nikolas' tent. Since they hadn't planned on cooking anything and staying unseen was important they hadn't started a fire but enough light from the moon filtered down through the pine trees to let them see what they were doing. Nikolas set his towel down on a rock and peeled off his shorts, the night air was cool but he knew the water would be worse. His sisters came up beside him and proceeded to peel off their sun dresses giving Nikolas a surprise.

"What happened to your panties?"

"Nina told us that we'd be more comfortable without them," Isabella said as she smoothed out the rumpled fur on her ears.

"Did she now?"

"Mmmhmmm," Edora agreed.

He didn't know why but knowing that his sisters were walking around without any panties on subtly bothered him. He knew they were pokegirls but he still saw them as the two little girls he'd protected from their father, seeing them acting like pokegirls was a little unsettling. Nikolas was about to tell them to not listen to things like that but decided against it, Nina was one of his Alphas and it wouldn't be a good idea to tell his sisters to ignore her.

"So is it?"

"Is what what?" Edora asked.

"Is it more comfortable?"

"I suppose," Isabella answered.

Nikolas tried to ease himself into the water slowly but the instant his toes hit the water he reflexively snatched them back. He forced his way out a bit but by the time he was up to his knees he couldn't force himself to go any further.

"Cold?" Isabella asked smugly as her brother stood knee deep in the water shivering.

"Looks that way," Faye declared as she quickly stripped off her clothes, her eyes were fixed on her tamer's crotch.

Nikolas glared at all of them then gritted his teeth and dove forward into the water.

All three of the pokegirls were laughing when Nikolas came up sputtering and yelling but the laughs turned to shocked squeals as he splashed them all with the frigid water. Isabella tried to hide behind her sister but Edora grabbed her arm and spun her out into the water while Faye plunged in after Nikolas. He was still laughing at them when Faye got to him and shoved his head underwater for an instant.

"You think that was funny?" she snarled when he came up.

"Yeah," he replied with a grin. Behind them Edora's squeals went up an octave as her now soaking wet sister started to splash her as hard as she could.

"Well, maybe it was a little," Faye agreed. "Damn it's cold." The fur on her ears was standing straight up giving the normally sleek appendages a stuffed teddy bear quality.

"Yeah it is." Even though his eyes were locked on his two frolicking sisters Nikolas still enjoyed the way it felt when Faye wrapped herself around him from behind. Her long thin legs wrapping around his waist and twisting into his legs while her arms circled his shoulders. Her firm breasts flattened into his back and her rock hard nipples were a pleasant counter point to the softness of them. Her perfectly smooth skin now felt like her tongue did, roughened by the thousands of goose bumps that had grown up from the chill.

"You're such a pervert," she whispered into his ear. She was watching the twins intently herself.

Edora put her hands out to try and ward off another of her sister's splashes but instead of splashing her Isabella grabbed hold of her sister's outstretched hands and pulled her into the water on top of her.

"Yep."

Faye was a little miffed that she hadn't gotten a rise out of Nikolas with her teasing but that's all it was, teasing. Faye didn't much care that at one point Edora and Isabella had been her tamer's sisters; they were pokegirls now so there was nothing wrong with his taming them. She couldn't blame her tamer for staring either, the twins looked adorable at the moment, wrestling each other in the water dunking each other and giggling like the pair of teenage girls they used to be, and there was also Faye's natural inclination towards mouse types. The hairless tails, the big round ears, the way they were so timid and shy around her, something about mouse types always intrigued her. If she was feral she supposed she'd try and eat them but since she wasn't she knew some much more interesting uses for them. "It's not so bad once you get used to it."

Nikolas was too preoccupied to offer anything more than one word answers, "Nope."

"Hey, pay attention," Faye hissed into her tamer's ear. Underneath the water her right hand darted to his manhood to get his attention and to her pleasant surprise despite the cold Nikolas was definitely interested. Changing her tactics Faye decided to see if she couldn't get a little time with the family. Washu had told her about how he'd reacted to seeing Kaya all over his sisters and she decided to try her own hand at rousing his ardor. "Do you want to watch me eat them up," she purred.

Faye's sudden shift from a petulant bid for attention to a husky request for something...else caught Nikolas off guard. Being the over protective male that he was Nikolas was aware of the problems of having his two Titmouse sisters in the same harem as several cat types but he had thought since they weren't feral it wouldn't be a problem.

Faye mistook Nikolas' abrupt tensing for something positive and pressed on. "Do you want to watch me suck on their tits while you fuck one of them? Maybe fuck me while I suck on one of those cute little pussies." Faye's purr momentarily took on a deeper pitch as a delightful image raced through her mind. "Mmmmmm, better yet, I want to watch you fuck them both while they eat me out. I want to watch that big cock of yours violating your sweet little sister's pussies while their tiny pink tongues lick my clit. Does that sound like fun?"

The relaxation he felt when he realized that Faye wasn't talking about consuming twins didn't last very long as the images of what Faye was suggesting sprang to his mind. "Uhhhhh..."

"You don't have to say anything, I know you want too," Faye whispered. "I can feel it," and with that she gave him a squeeze. Indeed she was right; he'd gone from half mast to full within seconds despite the frigid water.

Watching Kaya devour Edora as she held her down on the bed had been one of the most erotic things Nikolas could remember seeing. A repeat performance with Faye's violet ears poking up from between his sister's legs was tempting, very tempting, but would they go for it? The more perverse side of him argued that they were not only pokegirls but they were his pokegirls, they would go along with it. The more rational part of him argued that they might be pokegirls but they had been that way for maybe two weeks, they probably weren't adjusted to being pokegirls yet and even if they were there was no guarantee that they were bi, Kaya had held them down. Through it all one thought remained, one realization; the twins didn't need to be tamed tonight, taming them wouldn't be a matter of preventing feraldom tonight; he'd be taming them because he wanted to tame them. 'The final straw...' "Alright, what do you want me to do?"

"Just be nice."

It felt like a Naga was slithering around his body when Faye let go of him and swam towards his sisters. She had adjusted to the water and the goose bumps were gone so the only the occasional velvety caress of the sparse fur that adorned parts of her body broke up the silky expanse of skin that she drug over him. Faye confidently walked/swam to the twins and easily fell in with them, splashing, wrestling, and laughing. The effect was hypnotic, the three pokegirls looked like they were simply enjoying themselves and playing but Nikolas knew that one of them was a predator on the hunt and everything took on a different light.

Faye's inadvertent grabbing of one of Edora's breasts suddenly became a precursor to something more rather than a simple accident. When she held onto Isabella from behind the subtle undulation of her hips was more than just an attempt to keep her balance or hold onto the squirming Titmouse.

Nikolas was mesmerized by the sight of the three girls tussling and he too quickly swam up to them. Isabella had just doused Edora with another splash and Edora was just about to return the favor when Faye came up behind her and snatched her up, tickling her even as she held onto her. Isabella was laughing at her sister's plight when Nikolas wrapped his arms around her from behind.

Faye was laughing merrily as Edora squirmed around in her arms trying to get away. The light coating of fuzz on the Titmouse's body stroked Faye's skin every time Edora twisted to get away and her water logged ears kept getting rubbed in her face when Edora's head swung back in forth in her giggling fits. Edora tried valiantly to escape Faye's grasp but the Cheshire was just too strong. Finally, after having spun around in Faye's grasp until she was facing her attacker, Edora gave up.

"Faaaye..." Edora whined as her giggles started to subside but the Cheshire's name caught in her throat when she saw the two big slit pupiled eyes gazing down at her, hungrily. "Faye?" she squeaked.

The smile Faye gave the tiny Titmouse was meant to relax her but Faye unconsciously bared a portion of her three centimeter incisors and Edora froze.

Even though she was a Thresholder and hadn't grown up struggling to stay alive Edora still had a Titmouse's instincts, and when confronted by a cat type with fangs bared those instincts said freeze. No matter that she wasn't hiding in a bush in the distance but that said cat type already had a hold of her she froze anyway. Edora didn't know why she froze or why her heart was suddenly hammering in her chest, she'd spent the last week and a half around Nina, Faye, Kaya, even Harley and none of them had frightened her.

Faye didn't think anything of it when Edora froze in her arms, the Titmouse's face was a blank mask but Faye was sure that Edora was simply overwhelmed by her sensuality. She was confident that once she got things started the little mousegirl would melt in her arms.

Edora's first kiss with a woman came as a complete surprise, a kiss was the last thing she expected Faye to do with her mouth, it took her a few seconds to gather her wits and respond. Faye's lips were softer than her brother's, softer and fuller, but more insistent. Her brother didn't demand anything out of her when he kissed her; he was gentle, like he was worried that he would break them. Faye had no such reservations, she was voracious in her attack, and a gasp on Edora's part invited Faye's tongue in to staying. Edora's half hearted attempts to force Faye's tongue back out with her own only inspired the Cheshire to work even harder, and her efforts soon bore fruit.

To an outside observer Edora's transition from resisting to participating was invisible, she didn't stop squirming and the moans and groans kept on coming but Faye felt it clearly. While her prey's surrender pleased Faye she was also a little disappointed that she had stopped struggling, she'd been enjoying trying to keep hold of her as much as she had enjoyed the kiss.

Isabella stared in shock as her sister kissed Faye, neither of them had ever expressed any interest in the fairer sex, even calling their brother a pervert when he would joke that one day he would own a couple of bi pokegirls so that he could watch them play with each other until he was ready to tame them again. True Kaya had held them down and eaten them out but that was borderline rape, they hadn't asked for it or reciprocated but they hadn't resisted very much once Kaya's tongue had started to work on them. Hell, she had even played with Dorrie once to get her tamed faster but Isabella rationalized that as a blatant attempt to get Dorrie out of the way so she could get laid. Isabella was certain that she was completely straight and so was Edora but yet there was Dorrie, timid little Dorrie locking lips with Faye and by the looks of it enjoying things very much.

When her brother wrapped his arms around her waist from behind Isabella's relief was palpable, she melted back into her brother molding her back to his front and enjoying the feeling of his half erect cock sliding up along the middle of her butt. 'This is what I needed,' she thought with relief, she didn't want to admit that she'd been ragingly horny before she felt her master's arms around her.

"You know," Nikolas whispered into her ear. "That's exactly what you would look like if she kissed you."

Isabella knew that she and her sister were identical twins but since the only time she saw her face was in a mirror the fact that they looked the same often left her. Suddenly she wasn't seeing Edora in Faye's grip, she was imagining herself there, and she wasn't as repulsed as she wanted to be, she wasn't repulsed at all.

Faye decided to test how well things were going with her prey, she started to lessen the pressure in her kiss, pulling back slightly and Edora followed trying to reestablish the contact. Instead of giving the little mousegirl what she wanted Faye pulled completely back, separating them and then holding onto Edora so she couldn't follow.

"Uhhhhhnnnn…..," Edora let loose an involuntary whine at the denial then a squeal of surprise when Faye lifted her out of the water and set her on top of a rock. The cold stone on her bottom sent a shiver up her spine and a jolt through her pussy. She tried to pull away but Faye just pushed her back down and gave her another fang baring smile. Edora froze, though not for as long, but long enough for Faye to snatch up the soap and begin to lather the mouse girl up.

"Maybe I should have her wash you," Nikolas told Isabella as Faye's soapy hands roamed all over her sister's body, ruffling her sister's fur then smoothing it out, tweaking her nipples and rubbing her feet. Isabella was happy she was still under water up to her neck, Edora was completely out of the water and visibly shivering and Faye was out above her hips and her tail was being kept below the water, however none of the shivering from the two pokegirls was from the cold, neither of them felt it at all. Edora was soon rinsed and as clean as she was going to get except for one spot she had very obviously avoided.

Edora's heart thudded in her ears as Faye's hands drifted up her legs, the Cheshire's gaze had never left hers, the big green orbs kept Edora mesmerized. Faye's fingers splayed wide as they ran over Edora's thighs, tickling the downy fur on them and tracing ten lines up toward the juncture of the Titmouse's thighs. Edora gasped when Faye's fingers reached the crease of her legs and torso but they didn't go where Edora wanted them to, instead the catgirl dug her fingers in and used them to spread her legs.

Isabella was panting as she watched Faye move on her sister, the Cheshire had been circumspect when she'd been soaping up Edora there was no mistaking what her hands were doing. Edora whined as Faye's hands slid back and forth, hidden from sight by Edora's body and all the more erotic for it. "Do you wanna trade places with her," Nikolas asked quietly behind her. The next time Faye's hand moved back towards Edora Isabella felt her brother's hand brush across her mound, the ice cold water and her brother's warm body turned her knees to jelly, only his arms about her waist kept her from slipping under the water.

Faye was in heaven, the delectable little mousegirl was completely in her thrall, so long as she kept her fingers plunging in and out of her hot core she doubted there was anything Edora wouldn't let her do to her. Edora finally tore her eyes away from her when Faye felt her pussy clamp down on her invading digits, 'Ahhh, it must be nice to be able to cum that easily.' With Edora's eyes clamped firmly shut as she came Faye was free to look over at her tamer. Nikolas' shoulders were out of the water and his other sister was in his arms. Faye chuckled merrily when she saw the same look on Isabella's face that was on Edora's. 'They really are identical.' She caught Nikolas' eye and jerked her head towards his tent and he smiled in assent. Faye let Edora finish her orgasm before pulling her fingers free to the Titmouse's displeasure. Her dissatisfied grunt was cut short when Faye ran the tips of her cum soaked fingers along Edora's lips. Without any more prompting by Faye the teenager lunged forward and captured the proffered digits in her mouth and started to clean them with her tiny tongue.

As Nikolas walked by he raised an eyebrow at his sister's antics and Faye just smiled back.

Isabella pressed in as close to her brother's chest as she could when he lifted her out of the water. The unnatural warmth suffusing her body from her recent orgasm gave her some protection from the cold but she wasn't chancing it. With a reassuring gentleness Nikolas carried her into his tent and laid her down on the sleeping bags, a few seconds later her Faye laid her sister down beside her.

"That was fun," Faye purred as she and Nikolas crouched at the girl's feet. "But I want a little something more," Faye grabbed hold of his dick, "and I think they do too."

Edora smiled dreamily as Faye and Nikolas kissed, she sighed as Faye expertly warmed up her brother's member, getting the blood pumping into it again. She wanted to get a piece of it but she was so mellow after the treatment Faye had given her that she wouldn't be heart broken if she didn't, she was so mellow that….

Isabella fondled Nikolas with her eyes, unlike her sister she fully intended to have Nikolas tame her tonight, her ardor had as much to do with reaffirming what she liked as it did with her natural pokegirl lust; which is why she was caught off guard when her sister pulled her over and kissed her full on the lips.

Edora was a little disappointed when her sister didn't kiss her back like Faye had, the feeling of helplessness she'd felt when the catgirl had forced herself on her had been electric. So she took over Faye's role.

The moaning and mewing of his sisters drew Nikolas' attention to them. Edora, he had always been able to tell them apart no matter what, was on top of her sister devouring Isabella with her mouth, her long thin tail thrashed back and forth lashing Nikolas' legs. The tables soon turned however and Isabella rolled them over claiming the top spot.

"Mmm, I think it's time," Faye breathed in Nikolas' ear.

Almost as if she'd heard Faye's suggestion Isabella clambered up on her knees as if offering herself up to her brother's passions. There was no preamble as Nikolas scooted forward on his knees and grasped her hips. When she felt something pressing against her entrance Isabella broke off her kiss with her sister and looked back at her brother, giving him a warm inviting smile before trying to return to her sister.

Faye beat her there however, the catgirl was on all fours facing Isabella and kissing her sister, Izzy's annoyance lasted only a half a second though as that's the moment her brother chose to enter her. Faye smiled to herself as Isabella began to "unh" in time with her brother's thrusts, with one sister involved Faye decided to get hers.

"Dorrie?"

The tiny Titmouse tried to follow after her when Faye broke the kiss but the Cheshire didn't let her. Edora opened her eyes to see what the problem was and she was Faye's all over again when she saw the fangs and big green eyes. "Ehhh?"

"Can you do something for me?'

Edora slowly nodded her head, her eyes never leaving Faye's.

"Goooodd," Faye purred deep in her throat. "You make me feel good and I'll make sure you feel good."

Nikolas groaned as he bottomed out in Isabella again, of all his girls his sisters were the tightest and even the slow and steady pounding he was giving her was almost too much to handle. Her coral colored tail did its best to wrap around his waist and hold him to her but it wasn't nearly strong enough. He was focusing on not blowing his load on the next thrust when he heard Faye ask Edora something, his attention shifted from Izzy's back to the Cheshire just in time to see her crawl up and kneel over Edora's face. It took every bit of self control he had not to lose it the instant Faye groaned. Strangely enough though it was this display that gave him the control to keep going, the desire to see what happened next superceded any he had to empty himself into Isabella.

"Ohhhh yeeeaahhhh," Faye groaned. "Have you gotten your cock in her mouth yet? No? Ohhhh if she's half as good at sucking a dick as she is at licking pussy you're in for a treat." Isabella's head was resting on Faye's stomach and she was gently, almost motherly, running her fingers through Izzy's hair. "Come here," she said softly and put her hands on the side of the Titmouse's head and pulled her up to her breast. Faye's deep satisfied purr sent a rumble through everyone present.

All voluntary thought and actions had been wiped from Isabella's mind, the warmth of her sister who she was laying on, the feeling of her brother hammering away at her cunt and the strangely familiar feeling of Faye's nipple between her lips, combined with the afterglow of five previous orgasms had relieved her of all urges except to feel more. Her sixth orgasm caught her off guard, Faye's purr vibrated through her tit and into her mouth and then her brother hammered into her one more time and everything went white, then black.

When Isabella went limp in his arms Nikolas was concerned for a moment but he immediately knew everything was fine. Faye "Eeep"ed at the loss of suction on her breast and shot a concerned look at Nikolas but he just smiled at her as he moved and laid his sister down beside them.

"Low pleasure threshold," he assured the catgirl.

Faye smiled then a powerful shiver ran from her hips up to her head leaving goose bumps in its wake as Edora's questing tongue found an especially sensitive spot. "Ohhhhh, I think you should test someone else's threshold." Faye slide off of Edora's face and reached down between their bodies to spread her for her brother. After ten minutes in Isabella without coming the sight of Edora laying there panting with Faye's juices smeared all over her face was irresistible. Just like their mother both of the girl's now had snow white hair on the heads and a light coating of down like brown fur covering much of their bodies, her face was flushed and her eyes were filled with lust, her reached up towards him begging for his touch.

"Have you been keeping up on your gym practice?" Nikolas asked her as he straddled her left thigh.

Edora looked hurt by her brother's unexpected question. "Whaaa…?"

Nikolas grabbed her right ankle and rolled her over onto her side stopping when he had hooked her knee over his right shoulder; Edora's flexibility was obvious as there was no resistance whatsoever to his move and her shoulders were still flat on the floor. Faye looked at him quizzically but said nothing.

"Just don't want to hurt you…," and with that he slid between Faye's fingers and into Edora in one long stroke. "Tell me if it hurts." Edora's eyes bugged out for a half a second before they slammed shut and she opened her mouth in a soundless scream. 'Maybe not entirely soundless,' Nikolas thought to himself when he saw Faye wince and flatten her ears back against her head. The Cheshire was quick on her feet though and quickly filled Edora's mouth with her tongue to quiet her.

The delicious wet vice grip of Edora's pussy was made all the more enticing by the strange angle he was entering it from, some part of her anatomy was rubbing the top of his cock constantly and he knew he didn't have very long, so he gave it everything he had trusting in his sister's gymnastics training and pokegirl resiliency to carry the day.

Faye's opinion of her master went up a notch as he fucked the little Titmouse, not only was his stamina and control impressive but he was getting big points for creativity. 'I'm definitely going to have to try that out later,' she thought. When she released Edora's mouth she stopped and enjoyed the look on the little girl's face, her eyes were still closed but they weren't crushed shut like they had been when her brother had entered her, they were closed because she was just trying to focus on her feelings. Still, Faye enjoyed watching her tamer as he fucked her and she wanted Edora too as well.

Edora's mind had been trying to catch back up with her body since her brother had surprised her and she had almost regained it when a soft pair of lips kissed her eyelids. "Open up," Faye purred.

Edora did as she was told but instead of Faye's face above hers she only caught a flash of purple ear before all she could see was Nikolas, and her heart melted. Up until two weeks ago she had thought that her brother's lop sided grin just made him look like a dork but now it made her heart melt, and when he told her he loved her she started to cry. "Nikolaaasss…," and she pulled him down for a kiss, ignoring the minor protest of her leg at the abuse, and coming herself when she felt him start to pour his seed into her.

Finally spent Nikolas withdrew and let Edora's leg down.

"My turn," Faye declared and Edora rolled out of the way, right into the arms of her sister.

"I'm sortta burned out, ya know?"

Faye slipped around Nikolas and reached for the bags near the entrance to the tent. "Don't worry about that," she said confidently as she pulled out a tall green can.

"I don't think I'll need it," Nikolas replied unsteadily.

"Wha…?" Faye spun around and discovered the reason for Nikolas' speedy recovery, Edora had rolled into Isabella's arms but at some point one of them had done a one eighty and both girls looked to be trying to clean each other up with their tongues. Faye's eye was caught by Nikolas' member rising to the occasion, "Perrrrrrfect."

**************************

A meaty hand shoved another branch out of his face, but only after he had already run into it. "This is fucking stupid, we can't see shit."

"We can't, but they can," Bill snarled as he jerked a thumb towards the Growlie and Warcat they were following.

"Would you two shut up!" the older more scarred man who'd joined them whispered. His young partner stayed right behind the Growlie.

"Fine," Mick replied.

"We're stopping pretty soon anyways."

"What? We've gotta catch them," Bill hissed.

"We will, but they've got a twelve hour lead, we're not making that up tonight and besides, the idiot's right, we can't see shit."

"We have to catch them!"

"Don't worry, we will," the tracker assured him before holding up a green scrap of cloth, the same green cloth that the dress of one of the Titmice they had seen that morning had been made out of. "We will."

Nikolas' Girls

Nina - Catgirl

Washu - Supe-Bra Genius

Ceres - Vampire

Isabella - Titmouse

Edora - Titmouse

Mihoshi - Bunnygirl

Gally - Gunnm

Faye - Cheshire

Mink - Dracona

Sango - Kunochi

Delta - Youma

Ivy - Boobisaur

Harley - Ocelolita

Kaya - Wildcat

Author's Notes

Acknowledgements:

Lighthawk - My designated pre-reader, who subjected himself to this way too often.

Warpwizard - Who's given me a lot of advice on the mechanics of my writing.

Notes:

1) In the wild feral cat types eat feral mouse types, tame ones do to, the mouse types just happily survive the encounter.

2) The Edora/Nik position is a winner, big time.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

Wanna get pissy in person? Come on over and bitch me out: http://s87753679.onlinehome.us/forums/index.php?act=idx

For updates and just my general bitching: http://www.livejournal.com/~bsmart

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.