InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret ❯ Perverted Situations ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Perverted Situations
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback or Dream

Stressed word or action

The ship had finally finished its dimensional skip within the first two minuets. They were now flying across a single land mass. Shippo excitedly jumped up and down on Kagome's lap as he saw a flock of flying dinosaurs. He gazed at all their scaly skin and thought back to the snake demons they fought. He knew that they didn't have the normal youki that a youkai would have.
"What are those mamma?" Shippo asked as he pointed at the dinosaurs. Kagome turned her head to the window and stared at them. She felt their sorrow as they were forced to leave behind their brood of dead children. Shippo shook Kagome's shoulder pulling her from her thoughts.
"Those are flying dinosaurs Shippo," Kagome explained. Satisfied with this answer he looked out the window again as Kagome turned her head to the front window.
"So what do you guys want to do when we get to my place?" Bulma asked trying to lighten the mood up a little. Kagome turned to Bulma and smiled.
"Why don't we go see Master Roshi? I haven't seen him in a long time." Kagome suggested.
"Wow she is intelligent she can think of things to do, and here I thought I would have to come up with the ideas." Vegeta mocked. Kagome turned back to face him with an evil glare on her face making her ice blue eyes glow with rage. Vegeta only smirked at her and looked out the window. Kagome looked back at Inuyasha and noticed his was face green; her eyes stopped glowing and a look of worry crept on her face.
"Inuyasha? Are you okay?" She cautiously asked. Inuyasha looked up at her and smiled.
"Fine." Kagome's countenance changed to a stern look.
"Don't lie to me buster." Inuyasha sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
"I guess I am a little sick. I am not used to flying like this," Inuyasha admitted. Kagome smiled at him and went to him, Shippo jumping to Bulma's lap. She placed her hand on his knee.
"It will be fine. I'll go see if there is any medicine to give you to ease your air sickness." Kagome said as she checked the first aid box.
"What the hell is this for Bulma?" Kagome yelled as she pulled out a bottle that read 'Cherry flavored motion lotion. Bulma calmly looked over to see her 'personal item' in Kagome's hand. Shippo looked over and sniffed the bottle and made a face.
"It smells like mating cream," Shippo said with a look of disgust. Kagome's face turned pure red as she pulled Shippo away from the bottle and threw him to Inuyasha. Bulma grabbed the bottle letting go of the controls causing the plane to spin. Shippo slammed into Inuyasha's stomach making him gag and puke ramen on Vegeta. Sango's face went flying into Miroku's lap causing Miroku to grin ear to ear and whisper a 'thank you Kami'. Bulma grabbed the controls and threw the bottle out the window.
"That was close," Bulma whispered to herself as she regained her composure.
"PERVERT!"
Slap
"Ow! Sango I merely thought that—"
"I don't want to know what you thought!" Sango growled at him with a beet red face. Miroku shrank back in fear and looked out the window with a smirk.
'She wants me,' Miroku thought as the handprint on his cheek started to burn.
"Inuyasha, let me get you a towel since you don't need the meds anymore," Kagome said as she went in the back to the luggage and dug out a towel. Kagome came back with one towel and started to clean him up.
"What about me bitch?" Vegeta growled. Kagome looked at him with a bored gaze and then went back to cleaning Inu.
"What about you?" She asked him back.
"I have your mutts puke on me too," he growled.
"Yeah, well, it looks better on you," she replied as she tossed the puke rag in the trash and took her seat. Kagome turned back to Vegeta and glared at him with glowing ice blue eyes before she growled, "And another thing ape man, Inuyasha is not a mutt." Kagome then turned around with a smile only to see Bulma staring at her with a confused look.
"What?" Kagome innocently asked. Bulma shrugged and went back to flying.
'Creepy,' Bulma thought.

The motion lotion flew through the air with no boundaries or hands to cap it. It was free with its cherry smelliness. It came to a sudden halt as it hit a smooth, creamy, white head.
"Eh? What's this?" An old man with sunglasses asked. "Gohan! Come here!"
"What is it master Roshi?" A teenaged boy with short spiky hair asked as he ran to Roshi.
"Can you read this?" He asked as he handed the bottle to him.
"It's cherry flavored motion lotion," Gohan read with a blush on his cheeks. Master Roshi got a huge grin on his face before grabbing the lotion and running to his room.
"If anybody asks I'm not home!" He yelled to Gohan out his window. He shut the window and closed the blinds. Gohan's face turned bright red before he went to the phone and his mom, to tell her to bring the jell-o mold.

When the group arrived at Bulma's house Bulma showed Miroku and Inuyasha their room, which was diagonal from Kagome and Sango's room. Shippo and Kirara ended up sharing a room with each other, which was to the left of Kagome and Sango. They each walked to their rooms and unpacked any luggage. Kagome then started to jump on her bed in excitement that she was finally visiting her cousin with her friends. She grabbed two outfits with two swimsuits and threw one outfit to Sango before she ran to the guy's room.
Kagome threw the guys their trunks and ran back out telling everyone to get dressed and readied to go to Master Roshi's.
"She's WHAT?" Vegeta yelled at Bulma as he ran up the stairs. Kagome stepped outside her door and saw a very pissed monkey boy.
"What's wrong?" Kagome curiously asked him.
"Get another room!" Vegeta demanded.
"A what? Why?" Kagome asked.
"I don't what such a horrible smelling wench like you next to my room," he growled out.
"What if I don't move? Are ya going to fling shit at me?" Kagome asked as her eyes began to glow.
"What did you say to me?" Vegeta taunted, daring her to smart off one more time.
Kagome growled with rage causing her fingernails to turn to claws. A misty ice cloud then began to envelope her body and the area she stood in. Kagome gathered her ice powers at the tip of her claws preparing to slash and freeze him from the inside out.
"Kagome don't!" Inuyasha yelled as he knocked her to the ground and held the hand that almost went for the kill.
"Get off ME!" Kagome yelled.
"Don't. He's not worth it," Inuyasha whispered in stern voice. Kagome calmed down returning to her normal self she began to weep. Inuyasha cradled the girl to his chest before he glared at Vegeta and stomped off to his room. He closed and locked the door and sat on the bed with her still in arms.
"I would have killed him ... without hesitating," Kagome cried into his shirt.
"It's okay, you didn't," Inuyasha assured. Vegeta was stunned at what reaction he got from Inuyasha, himself, and Kagome. He walked over to the room they were in and listened to their words.
"I need to have control," Kagome sobbed.
"Nothing happened and all you have to do is train and everything will be fine," Inuyasha assured.
"Nothing will be fine! What if somebody finds out my real name and they wish for something that could destroy us all?" Kagome intensely asked. Inuyasha remained silent giving Kagome the wrong impression. He to wondered of that possibility, he hated that she had a demon side like him. It was their darkness that would forever keep them separated from the world.
"I could end up a killing machine. I should be locked away, she should have chosen someone better than me." Inuyasha growled at her and pulled her chin up so she could stare into his angry eyes.
"Don't ever say you aren't good enough! You will never be locked away, if you didn't lock me away what thinks we'll all abandon and lock you up?" Inuyasha seriously asked.
“I never knew that this responsibility would be so…so demanding,” Kagome sighed.
“It's a burden that we have to live with, that's what makes us unique and distant,” Inuyasha said as he let her sit on the bed.
“We don't have to be distant anymore, we have friends that understand,” Kagome said with a confidence.
Kagome sadly smiled at him before she gave him a hug. Vegeta pulled away from the door and walked silently to his room. He shut the door before he got out of his armor. He put on a pair of navy blue swim trunks that had a white strip on the sides. He then put on a white tank and walked out to the copter.
'She obviously has a secret and what does she mean real name? What the hell was with the dog meaning didn't lock him up? These people have a secret that I intend to find,' Vegeta thought to himself. Just then, he saw Bulma walk to the copter.
"Bulma, what's your cousin's real name?" Vegeta demanded more than asked.
"It's Kagome," Bulma answered giving him a look that said 'Crazy'.
'So, her own cousin does not even know,' Vegeta thought wondering what was so secretive.
Everyone got into the copter when they came down. Shippo and Kirara were left with Bulma's parents because they knew how master Roshi was. Kagome had a green mini skirt on with a net shirt over her white bikini. Sango had a khaki skirt on that came to the middle of her thighs with a pink tank top on. She then had a pink one-piece swimsuit. Miroku had on black trunks that had purple fire on around the bottom with a purple tank. Inuyasha had red trunks on with white dragons on the sides and he had a white tank on. Bulma had jean shorts on with a loose blue shirt and she had a black bikini on underneath.