InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret ❯ Crounching Monkey, Hidden Dragon ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Crouching Monkey, Hidden Dragon
 
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Flashback or Dream
Stressed Word

He stood in a fighting position his hands ready to defend or attack. Kagome only stood there in her pajamas her gaze unblinking as she waited for him to attack. Vegeta smiled and bowed, "Ladies first." He said in a fake gentlemanly tone. Kagome jumped into the air and charged Vegeta with lightning speed; he dodged her attack and came up behind her.
"You are slow dragon." Vegeta arrogantly whispered in her ear. Kagome turned to punch him but he was gone in the blink of an eye. He came up behind her and held her arms to her sides with his. Kagome just stood there wondering what had happened.
"Do you give up dragon?" Kagome only sighed and melted into water slipping out of his hands. She reformed her self once she was out of his grasp and smiled at him. Grunting Vegeta charged again Kagome blocked his punch and countered with her own. Vegeta blocked her attack and watched as she vanished from his sight.
“Show off,” Vegeta mumbled.
"Wow, you're slow. Is your age getting to you?" Kagome asked as she sat down in the air and looked down at him. He just growled at her and started to make his ki rise to his hands. Kagome faked a yawn and gathered her own energy making her skin frost over to a blue color. Vegeta stared at her before he sent a weak ki blast at her. Kagome pursed her lips and blew at the ki blast, causing it to freeze in mid air and fall to the floor, crashing into millions of pieces.
'My assumption is right, she is some sort of water and ice dragon,' he thought to himself.
"Stop thinking about me!" Kagome whined as she pouted.
"What? You can read minds?" He all but yelled at her.
"I told you that I allow people to hear what I want them to," Kagome said with a dramatic sigh.
"Well stop invading my mind!" Vegeta yelled at her.
"Then stop holding back your power and show me what a real Saiyan can do," Kagome challenged with a devious smirk. Vegeta smirked back at her and closed his eyes in arrogance.
"You might get hurt if I power up all the way," he said.
"Don't worry, I can heal myself," Kagome said. He shrugged his shoulders and began to concentrate on making himself transform into his SSJ form.
"I can feel the energy around you, and I'll tell you that you're forcing yourself to strain more than what's needed," Kagome said as she floated down to the ground.
"Did you come here to spar or lecture me?" Vegeta asked as his hair turned gold and his eyes green. Kagome stared at his well-developed muscles and turned away as she started to blush when her eyes began to linger. Vegeta raised his eyebrow and smirked when he caught the blush.
"If it's a lecture you need then I'll give you one!" She huffed with a flustered face and began to walk out of the door. She stopped walking when she sensed another energy coming towards them. That's when she looked out a window and saw the sun rising.
'Oh shit! Goku and Gohan are supposed to come over to train with us!' Kagome thought frantically. That was until she got a really dark and mischievous smile. 'A little fun never hurts.'
"Are you to scared to fight?" He taunted. She scowled at him, but in her head she was jumping at the chance to poke fun at him.
"No, I just didn't want to beat you and hurt your pride," She said with an empathetic look. She quickly gasped when she felt his power levels jump back up. She turned around and was about to say something, when she noticed he was nowhere in sight. She searched the area and tried to sense his power levels. She sensed nothing and decided to leave the dojo and search for him on the grounds of Capsule Corp.
She rolled her eyes and sighed at the fact that her opponent had run like a coward. When she threw open the door she gasped and almost screamed when she felt an arm wrap around her waist and a hand cover her mouth. She quickly brought her foot and kicked the person in the crouch. His grip loosened and she sent a quick elbow jab to his gut causing him to lose all grip. She turned around and stopped her punch when she saw the green eyes staring angrily at her.
"I still need that!" He growled. Kagome just smiled and doubled over laughing like a maniac.
"Like you'll ever use that!" She cried as fell to the ground and laughed some more. His face turned a blood red and her laughter died down as she realized how pissed she really had made him. She slowly started to edge away from the now pissed up Saiyan.
"You know I was just joking?" She asked as she began to stand.
"Well, ha-ha. If your so interested in that, you should have just told me," Vegeta said with an arrogant smirk. Kagome growled and went to throw a punch. She coughed when she felt the air leave her lungs and in a moment she was truly afraid of what hit her. Vegeta had tackled her to the ground and he had his body spread against hers. He pinned her arms above her head and had her legs between his.
"Get off me!" Kagome growled as she wiggled against his body. She watched his eyes close and cussed when she realized that was the wrong action.
"I wouldn't move so much," Vegeta whispered in her ear letting his hot breathe linger on her ear. She involuntarily shuddered and Vegeta lightly chuckled. His tail uncurled from around his waist and Kagome watched as it came towards her face. Its tip ran along the side of her jaw causing her to lean into it.
“Vegeta…this isn't the type of spar I wanted,” Kagome sighed. He leaned in closer to her and powered down leaving his regular aura surround them.
“Then you shouldn't provoke a Saiyan,” he softly scolded.
"I knew you'd find love," a cheerful voice said from beside them. Vegeta loosened his grip and that's when Kagome pushed him off her.
"Goku!" Kagome gasped as her cheeks burned hot pink.
"Me and that pathetic human were merely sparring," Vegeta growled.
"Man you do need to get..."
"Do not make it more than it seems Kakarot," Vegeta warned when he went back to normal and walked away.
"Better watch it Kagome, Vegeta's p.m.sing again," Gohan joked as helped Kagome up to her feet.
“Where did you learn that phrase?” Kagome demanded.
“Yamcha says that when Bulma's mad,” Gohan answered. Kagome lightly laughed and nodded her head in agreement.
"Watch what you say," Vegeta warned as he growled again and quickly flew off.
"I'm sure he has his reasons," Kagome softly said as she watched him leave.
"He's always like that," Goku said, "But don't let him bother you."
"He doesn't bother me," Kagome said as she wiped her clothes of dirt and wrinkles.
"He'll get used to you and treat you like everyone else," Goku said with a smile.
'I don't want to be just another person,' Kagome thought as she saw some unknown emotion in his eyes.
"Are you fine? He didn't touch you in any wrong way?" Gohan asked with anger in his eyes.
"Vegeta may be an ass, but he has his honor," Goku explained.
"Thank you for caring," Kagome thanked Gohan. Gohan blushed as he looked away and watched the sun fully rise.
"Think I should make breakfast or wake them up first?" Kagome asked the two.
"Lets let them wake up to a nice smell," Gohan said as he began float in the air.
"I think that's a great idea," Kagome happily said. Goku playfully ruffled her hair and smiled at her.
"Always thinking of others," Goku cheerfully said.
"I think I'll shower first," Kagome said as she began to fly away.
"Can you smell that Gohan?" Goku asked as he watched Kagome fly away.
"Smell what?" Gohan asked as he sniffed the air.
"Love is in the air and I can smell something baking in the oven," Goku answered as he grinned. Gohan just gave a confused look and watched his dad laugh.

Vegeta growled and punched his bedroom wall leaving a hole in it. He cussed when he realized that he needed a cold bath and that Bulma was going to go off the cliff when she saw this hole. He grabbed his loose fitting clothes and headed to the bathroom. He threw his clothes in a corner behind the door and ran his water. He stared at his form in the mirror and smirked when he saw his body.
'Stupid human,' Vegeta growled in his head. He stopped the water and stepped in letting its coldness cool his muscles. He sighed as he began his train of thought and closed his eyes as he relaxed.
'That stupid human! How dare she imply that I don't use ... that? I could get any pathetic human I want. Stupid dragon. She causes some strange feelings in me. I don't know why the hell I reacted in that way when she wiggled underneath me. Damn! I'll be in here all day if I don't stop thinking.' He growled in agitation before he sunk lower into the tub.

Kagome walked into the room and smiled when she freed herself of her nightclothes. She put her robe on and walked out of her room and snuck over to the bathroom, being careful not to wake anybody up. She opened the door to the bathroom and lightly shut the door. She slipped off her robe and noticed that her skin had taken on a whiter tone. She sighed as she fingered her blue hair and stared into her own blue eyes. She walked over to the tub and went to step into it only to meet a cold water and warm flesh.
"Shit," Kagome whispered as she looked down to see a naked Vegeta. His eyes opened and he quickly stood up splashing cold water on her naked figure.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Vegeta yelled.
"I... uh ... what are you doing in here?" Kagome whispered.
"Bathing!" He hissed at her.
"You should lock the door!" Kagome angrily whispered.
"You should learn to knock!" He furiously whispered back.
"Learn how to push the button in the middle of the handle," Kagome said.
"Stupid bitch!"
"Damn monkey!"
"Underdeveloped wench!"
"You should talk!"
Vegeta's tail twitched in anger and before he knew what he was doing. He jumped out of the tub and tackled Kagome to ground sending them both crashing through the door and into the hallway. Kagome stopped breathing and her heart raced as she watched him lower his face and barely kiss her lips. She gasped when she felt his tail lightly brush her breast. He took advantage of her gasp and deepened the kiss. She moaned as he began to move down to her neck and lightly suck.
"Ve... geta...what are you..." He growled, silencing her question. That's when they heard footsteps and a gasp. They both looked over to see Gohan with anger on his face. Kagome covered her face with her hands and blushed in embarrassment.
"GET THE HELL OFF HER!" Gohan demanded as he charged Vegeta and punched him into a nearby wall. Gohan then threw Kagome his jacket and went after Vegeta. Kagome growled as she ran into her room and threw on her tank and a pair of shorts. Goku then busted into the room.
"What happened?" Goku asked with worry.
"We need to get to them!" Kagome hurriedly said as she flew out the room to find a nude SSJ Vegeta and a pissed SSJ Gohan standing off in the air.
'Never knew that changed,' Kagome thought as she flew over to them. Kagome watched as Gohan began to use his most powerful attack on Vegeta. Kagome flew faster when she heard him yell Kame Hame Ha. Kagome jumped in front of Vegeta to protect him. Goku shot a ki blast and knocked his son's blast off a little. It hit Kagome on her shoulder sending her slumping into Vegeta's arms.
"Kagome!" Gohan yelled as he rushed over to her side. Goku picked her up and slapped both of them on the head. Vegeta didn't notice her breathing and he stared at her pale face in shock. He saw images of everything that died flash in his mind. His heart pounded in his chest with no intention to slow. Time slowed as he looked up with murder in his eyes for the on who did this.
Gohan.
'I'll earn your trust,' Vegeta heard echo in his head. Vegeta started to growl as his eyes began to glow red.
"I'LL KILL YOU!" He yelled as he upper punched Gohan and then double fisted him when he bent over. Goku immediately knocked the enraged Vegeta out and had Gohan drag him back to Capsule. Goku immediately took Kagome to the medical area that Bulma had recently fixed up since they always got hurt sparring. When he walked into the room he saw Dr. Briefs.
"Dr. Briefs!" Goku yelled as he ran into the room. Dr. Briefs turned around and gasped when he saw a limp Kagome in Goku's arms.
"What happened?" Dr. Briefs asked as he directed Goku to a bed to lay Kagome down.
"Gohan's Kame Hame Ha attack hit her in the shoulder," Goku explained. Dr. Briefs quickly pushed Goku out of the room telling him to get Bulma. Goku nodded and took off towards Bulma's room. Dr. Briefs quickly cut off the rest of her shirt and winced when he saw the burn marks on her shoulder. Her skin was practically melted on her backside and on her side it was blackened and dead. He got out the bandages and disinfectant and put his gloves. He got out some scissors and tweezers from a sanitized jar.
He sighed and used a scalpel to cut the middle of the blackened skin. He winced again when he heard the skin crack. He then began to cut the darkened skin only if it was lifting off the body. He used the tweezers to peel the skin away from the muscle. He then looked up when he heard a horrified gasp.
"Bulma, get me the painkillers," he ordered. Bulma just stared in shock and horror at her cousin's condition.
"NOW!" Bulma quickly retrieved the painkillers and handed them to her father. Her father looked up again when he saw a tired Gohan carrying a nude Vegeta.
"What's wrong with him?" Bulma asked.
"Goku knocked him out after he went to kill me," Gohan explained. Bulma gasped and grabbed a pair of pant scrubs for Vegeta and threw them at Gohan.
"Get these on him," Bulma ordered as she searched for the sedatives.
"Why me?" Gohan whined. Goku grabbed the pants and quickly got them on Vegeta.
"I think we need to lock him up for a while," Goku suggested with a sheepish look.
"Why?" Bulma stoically asked.
"He was pissed when dad knocked him out and I think he'll be pissed when he wakes up," Gohan suggested.
"Let's tie him up, tranquilize him, and lock the door," Bulma suggested, "Why was he pissed?"
"That's because Gohan hit Kagome with his Kame Hame Ha," Goku said while glaring at Gohan.
"Why would he act that way? Vegeta doesn't care for anybody ...right?" Bulma asked as they tied him to the bed.
"I can't say," Goku, whispered afraid of what would happen if Vegeta woke up or Kagome died.