InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret ❯ Monkey See ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note:
 
 
 
Monkey See
 
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
Memories
 
Stressed Words
 
 
 
24 Days till the Tournament
 
 
 
Lazily rolling over she slowly opened her blue eyes. Searching for the nearest alarm clock she shot out of her warm bed. Her eyes widened when the lights beamed a bright eight thirty AM. Tumbling to the floor and out of her tangled sheets she immediately crawled to her dresser to find a decent outfit. Nervously snapping her bra in place she wormed her way into her shirt and pants and grabbed her socks. Hopping on one foot while trying to put on her socks she squeaked as she fell. Closing her eyes and preparing for the impact she gritted her teeth.
 
Once her falling turned into rising up she peeped open and eye. Her knight in shining armor was holding her by the side of her arms. He smirked at her after he made sure she wouldn't fall. She smiled at him like some rabid fan girl causing him to fidget nervously. His dog-ear twitched in agitation as he watched her cautiously.
 
“Are you okay?” Inuyasha asked as he waived a hand in front of her.
 
“I'm…fine,” she answered as she took his hand and brought it back down.
 
“Good, I don't need another brain dead wench,” Inuyasha grunted as he turned away.
 
“Hey!” Bulma shouted at his retreating back.
 
“Hey what?” Inuyasha retorted. “Seems like you're already brain dead, and you didn't even hit the floor.”
 
“You ass,” Bulma growled.
 
“I'm an Inu not an ass,” Inuyasha tossed back, happy at the fact he could argue and not get sat.
 
“Bastard,” Bulma shouted at him.
 
“Not according to youkai laws,” Inuyasha said with a smirk. Her face was slowly turning red and he couldn't help but notice the twitch at the side of her mouth.
 
“You're as bad as Vegeta!” Bulma proudly said.
 
“I heard that woman!” Vegeta yelled from the kitchen.
 
“You're as bad as that wench Kagome!” Inuyasha growled that.
 
“Osuwari,” Kagome shouted as she continued her work in the kitchen
 
 
 
Kagome smirked when she heard the satisfactory crash and growl of threats. Vegeta merely watched her smile as she did this everyday.
 
“Why'd you yell `Osuwari'?” Vegeta asked, not in one of his demanding tones.
 
“You'll see it in action,” Kagome mumbled as she continued to cook. She looked over when she saw Vegeta with a very devious smirk. She slightly blushed at her words.
 
“I will…will I?” He asked with a glint in his eyes. Kagome smirked and leaned over the table after removing the eggs from the stove.
 
“Yes you will. I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen,” Kagome continued.
 
“I don't think I've seen `it',” Vegeta continued to go along. Kagome stood up and put her hand up over her mouth before she made an `o'.
 
“You mean you haven't seen your own hand?” Kagome shot at him causing him to frown. Vegeta growled at her before he went back to quietly sitting at the table.
 
“Kagome!” Bulma yelled as if she caught a thief. Kagome quickly hid the spatula behind her back.
 
“I didn't do it!” Kagome quickly informed.
 
“Why are you cooking?” Bulma pried.
 
“Because…”
 
“She obliviously doesn't want to die from yours,” Vegeta stated as he watched her drop her head into her hand.
 
“Why you!” Bulma growled.
 
“How many pancakes you want?” Kagome quickly interrupted. Bulma ran and sat at the table as she shouted out three.
 
“Vegeta?” Kagome asked.
 
“I'll eat the thirty you just made,” he said with a smirk.
 
“Pig,” Kagome snorted as she tossed the pancakes to him.
 
“That's Saiyan,” he replied, not obliviously to the insult.
 
“Inuyasha, how many you want?” Kagome asked as she sensed his ki at the bottom of the stairs.
 
“I'll have five,” he said before he growled at her.
 
“No apology for the sit, you were making the pancakes go flat,” Kagome scolded as he mumbled his way to the table.
 
“Hopefully cooking skills aren't inherited,” Vegeta remarked as he glanced at Bulma's fuming face.
 
“How is it that Kagome and you are the same height?” Inuyasha asked. Bulma smiled gratefully at the hanyou. Vegeta was about to open his mouth when Kagome shoved a scoop of pancakes into his mouth. She then set plates full of them in front Bulma and Inuyasha.
 
“Don't pick on Veggie-kun,” Kagome said as she shoved some food in her mouth.
 
“No food for us?” Miroku asked him and Sango came down.
 
“There's more on the counter,” Kagome happily said as she continued to eat. Vegeta was the first to finish. He quickly gulped down his galleon of milk before he stood up. He reached to the door to leave but stopped.
 
“The food was edible,” he replied before he left to the gravity room.
 
“He's an ass,” Sango muttered.
 
“My lovely Sango, don't you see that he has problems displaying his affections,” Miroku said as he bit into his food.
 
Smack
 
“That's as close to a compliment as you'll get,” Bulma said.
 
“Really?” Kagome asked with her eyes bright.
 
“Yeah, he doesn't even say anything like that to my work or anybody,” Bulma explained.
 
“Poor guy has head so far up his ass he can't seem to communicate,” Inuyasha mumbled.
 
“Inuyasha,” Kagome growled. “There was a time you acted the same way with `you're not late' or `the ramen is fine.”
 
“Yes, you were quite a handful,” Miroku said as he thought back.
 
“What changed him?” Bulma asked with curiosity.
 
“A few good Osuwaris,” Sango said with a laugh.
 
“Keh!”
 
“Maybe Vegeta needs that,” Bulma muttered.
 
“He just needs some TLC,” Kagome sang as she began to clear the table.
 
“Is that the sandwich you were explaining to Miroku and I?” Sango asked. Bulma laughed and Kagome's sweat dropped.
 
“That's a BLT, TLC stands for some tender loving care,” Kagome explained.
 
“Being sat is not that,” Inuyasha pointed out.
 
“No but it was a start,” Kagome sighed as she continued to clean.
 
“So, what are we doing today?” Sango asked.
 
“Since Chichi is watching Shippo, I was thinking of taking you all out to Four Seasons,” Bulma said with a grin.
 
“Not that place,” Kagome moaned in dismay.
 
“What is it?” Sango asked sensing Kagome's trouble.
 
“It's a club where people party,” Bulma explained.
 
“Does Brodie still work there?” Kagome asked with a sense of dread.
 
“Yep, and he keeps asking about you,” Bulma said with a smirk.
 
“Who's Brodie?” Miroku asked.
 
“A hot guy that is in love with Kagome,” Bulma dreamily said.
 
“You can have him,” Kagome tossed as she waived her hand in the air.
 
“It's going to be a girl's night out,” Bulma warned.
 
“No, guys?” Miroku asked.
 
“You guys can go somewhere else while were gone,” Bulma said as she waived them off.
 
“What's there to do?” Miroku asked.
 
“Have Vegeta or Goku show you around,” Bulma said as she grabbed Sango and Kagome and ran away. Miroku raised an eyebrow at Inuyasha and shrugged.
 
“Do you want to hang around that ass?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Osuwari!”
 
Bam
 
“Not really,” Miroku mumbled as he stood and stretched. He then stepped over the fallen hanyou and walked into the living room to watch TV.
 
 
 
Bulma threw Sango and Kagome non-to gently onto her bed and began to dig through her closet. Sango looked at Kagome wondering what the blue haired woman was doing. Kagome shrugged before he eyes widened.
 
“You're not going to bring that outfit out again?” Kagome whispered with a hint of fear. Sango looked over in curiosity, wondering what made Kagome worry.
 
“I've had alterations made to it,” Bulma sang as she jumped back with the material in arms.
 
“I refuse to wear it!” Kagome growled as she closed her eyes and looked away.
 
“Remember those pictures?” Bulma asked with a smirk. Kagome glared at her and her face paled.
 
“You wouldn't…”
 
“I would…”
 
“You couldn't…”
 
“I could and will,” Bulma whispered in assurances.
 
“You're pure evil!” Kagome yelled as she took the out from Bulma's arms.
 
“What is it?” Sango asked.
 
“Something a Miko should never wear,” Bulma deviously laughed.
 
“We have to find Sango an outfit,” Kagome cried out as she watched Sango pale.
 
“What type of club is this?” Sango warily asked.
 
“It's a dress up club where you can hide behind a mask,” Bulma answered.
 
“I think we should make her a ninja,” Kagome mused.
 
“A sexy ninja?” Bulma asked.
 
“Oh! I got the perfect idea!” Kagome squealed.
 
“What?” Bulma asked with an eyebrow raised.
 
“Kitty!” Kagome squeaked as if it explained everything.
 
“I have the ears and tail…all she would need is a suit,” Bulma mumbled to herself.
 
“What about that one outfit?” Kagome hinted.
 
“Perfect,” Bulma cried as she dove back into the closet with renewed enthusiasm.
 
“I have a feeling I won't like this,” Sango whispered to herself.