InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret ❯ Monkey Do ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note:
I don't own the anime…but I do own Brodie!
 
 
Monkey Do
 
 
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
Stressed Words
 
 
 
24 Days till the Tournament
 
 
 
Vegeta walked out of the shower dressed only in his black spandex shorts. He heard a shout and curiosity got the better of him. Walking over to Bulma's door he leaned in and listened against the wood.
 
“People will see me!” Sango hissed. Vegeta raised an eyebrow wondering what was going on.
 
“I can't believe you did this to me!” Kagome cried. Now Vegeta was glaring at the door wishing he could see through it.
 
“Why do you get full clothes?” Sango challenged.
 
“I'm a Victorian princess,” Bulma sighed in a dreamy voice.
 
“But I'm practically naked!” Kagome growled.
 
`Naked?' Vegeta questioned with a grin. He shook his head and glared mentally at himself for grinning.
 
“Do you have the trench coats?” Kagome asked. He heard a slight rustling and a curse. Stepping back he looked at the door with a frown.
 
“What are they doing?” Vegeta mumbled.
 
“The question is what are you doing?” Miroku countered. Vegeta glared at him before he walked back to the kitchen. Miroku turned around and followed Vegeta downstairs, not wanting to get caught for peeping. Inuyasha was waiting in the kitchen with a smirk on his face.
 
“What are you smirking about?” Vegeta asked.
 
“I'm smirking at the fact that you're just as bad as Miroku,” Inuyasha said with a laugh. He just merely growled and sat down with his eyes closed. Miroku came down the stairs and sat at the opposite end of Vegeta.
 
“Vegeta,” Miroku softly called.
 
“What?” Vegeta snapped.
 
`This guy is worse than Inuyasha on the night of the new moon,' Miroku thought.
 
“Do you happen to know what exactly Four Seasons is?” Miroku asked.
 
“It's one of those human clubs where people get drunk and dance…why?”
 
“Why would Kagome want to go there?” Miroku asked Inuyasha.
 
“BYE!” The girls yelled as they ran out the door. Vegeta narrowed his eyes and pushed away from the table.
 
“Get dressed in your original outfits,” Vegeta ordered as he walked to his room.
 
 
 
Kagome clutched her trench coat tighter to her body as she began to think of her outfit. Kagome lightly growled and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Bulma handed the attendant her jacket without a second thought. She turned her blue eyes to Kagome and sent the challenge. Bulma had her face done in light makeup that made her features seem more feminine. She also wore a blood red Victorian dress, corset and all. Kagome slid her trench coat off and felt the breeze hit her bare skin. She wanted to growl in annoyance but couldn't.
 
The attendant openly stared Kagome's body with no shame. She wore a tight leather jumpsuit. The one piece had a single strap behind her neck that came down and cover her breasts. It widened to a diamond cut on her stomach and then connected like leather pants. The back was bare leaving the hips the only place for a design. From her hips she had slits that went down in a pattern making it looked like a cat clawed her outfit legs. Kagome threw her jacket and knocked the attendant over from pure strength.
 
Sango closed her eyes and quickly threw the jacket over the counter at the attendant who was still on the ground. Kagome placed a hand on her chin as she studied Sango's attire. Sango had black fluffy cat ears upon her head with her black slayers outfit on. She had taken a spare and made slits down the sides of the legs while Bulma had cut a heart shape on the stomach out. Sango also had a long furry cattail from behind that toped the outfit off.
 
“You look great,” Kagome assured as she threw an arm around Sango and took off into the crowd with Bulma.
 
Bulma immediately pushed Kagome to the bar and winked before she left into the crowd. Kagome furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before she heard a whistle. Freezing in place Kagome slowly turned her eyes towards the owner of the whistle. Sango followed her companion's gaze to a man that remarkably seemed familiar. Kagome's eyes then widened in realization as she place his soul in the reincarnation category.
 
“I've never realized this Sango,” Kagome began.
 
“He seems very familiar…soul wise,” Sango stated as she studied him more closely.
 
“He has a very similar ki to Miroku,” Kagome finished.
 
“I know for a fact that it's not his soul,” Sango firmly said. Kagome smiled knowing her friends feelings about the monk.
 
“Maybe it's his father or grandfather's soul,” Kagome said as she walked over.
 
“Kagome,” the man smoothly said as he grinned at her.
 
“Brodie?” Kagome asked as laughed at the situation.
 
“Yep, it's me,” he assured with a grin.
 
“You seem all grown,” Kagome said as she pulled Sango closer to the bar.
 
“It's been what? Four years since I last saw you?” He asked with a smile.
 
“Longer than that, almost thirteen years,” Kagome sighed.
 
“How did you guys meet?” Sango asked.
 
“Oh, Sango this is Brodie and Brodie meet Sango,” Kagome introduced with a sheepish smile.
 
“Your name doesn't do your beauty justice,” Brodie smoothly said with a wink.
 
“Pervert,” Sango, growled as her face turned red from anger and modesty.
 
“Anyways,” Kagome said before she could hit him, “We met on the beach.”
 
“More like she was running and jumped me,” Brodie changed with a grin. Sango couldn't stand it and she had to poke fun.
 
“So she ran into your arms?” Sango asked with a mischievous smile.
 
“She was eager too, because she knocked me over and climbed on top of me,” Brodie explained with sexy smirk. Kagome blushed and looked down at the floor.
 
“Really?” Sango asked.
 
“She just wanted me that bad,” Brodie finished with a sigh, his tiger brown eyes looking happy.
 
“I was running away from Bulma, she kept trying to get me to go with some guy,” Kagome explained as her cheeks still held red.
 
“She was running away from all men and realized that I was and still am…the one,” Brodie dreamily said as he grabbed her hand for dramatic effect. All three froze when they heard a growling.
 
“Uh oh,” Sango said as she turned around to face a very upset monk.
 
“I suggest you drop that hand,” a voice demanded more than suggested. Brodie looked at the man through his black bangs before he calmly stood straight.
 
“I suggest that you mind your own business,” Brodie firmly said.
 
“She is my business,” the voice growled. Kagome looked over her shoulder to see Vegeta looking very pissed. His tail twitching from its self made belt.
 
 
 
The three men had finally caught up with the energetic females. Making sure that they stayed a good distance away so as not to be found they watched as they entered the club. They stood in the shadows and watched Bulma take off her jacket without a problem. Kagome and Sango both gripped their trench coats in mild fear before Bulma sent an unspoken challenge to Kagome.
 
“Stupid human insecurities,” Vegeta muttered as he watched Kagome drop her coat. His eyes widened in shock at seeing so much of her skin exposed. Miroku's hand began to twitch as the rest of his body stilled. Inuyasha growled in disapproval of her clothing. Sango then was the next to hand her jacket over to attendant. Miroku silently groaned as he looked at the heart cut out.
 
“Wish they would were that all the time,” Miroku muttered as he got a dazed grin. Both Vegeta and Inuyasha growled as they hit him on the head.
 
Walking over to the bar they made sure to hide among the few people they could. Their outfits were considered strange even for this club. Not everyone came dressed as a Houshi, Saiyan, and Inu hanyou. Inuyasha watched as Bulma left for the crowd and he soon followed after her. Vegeta scoffed at the tactic and rolled his eyes as he turned his attention to Kagome. She smiled at the Bartender and he turned his head away and began to listen to the conversation.
 
Looking over again at Kagome he noticed her face was pure red. Sango seemed to be grinning like a cat. That's when he saw the man take her hand in his and make some statement about being the `one'. With a deep-throated growl he pushed away from his spot and walked directly behind the girl. Miroku stood behind Sango with a hint of a frown before she turned around and looked at his upset expression.
 
“I suggest you drop that hand,” a voice demanded more than suggested. Brodie looked at the man through his black bangs before he calmly stood straight.
 
“I suggest that you mind your own business,” Brodie firmly said.
 
“She is my business,” the voice growled. Kagome looked over her shoulder to see Vegeta looking very pissed. His tail twitching from its self made belt.
 
“Vegeta!” Kagome hissed through clenched teeth.
 
“It seems like you've upset her,” Brodie pointed out as he watched her face go red.
 
“You are not to touch her again!” Vegeta threatened as he ignored the warning bells.
 
“Vegeta!” Kagome sang, pronouncing each part like a rhyme.
 
“What do you want woman?” He growled at her.
 
“First I want to know why you're here, second I want you to go outside, and third I want you to start making funeral arrangements,” Kagome listed.
 
“I'm here because you dress so…so sluttish,” Vegeta growled. Brodie smirked and knew that this guy had dug his own grave.
 
“Sluttish?” Kagome asked with an eyebrow raised. “Go outside and leave.”
 
“I am not leaving without you,” Vegeta softly warned. Sango stood up and left with Miroku to wait outside.
 
“Brodie, it was nice catching up,” Kagome said as she got up.
 
“Be safe,” Brodie said as he eyed Vegeta warily.
 
“I will…see ya,” Kagome said as she whispered the last part. Vegeta then began to drag her out of the club. Knowing that it wasn't a good idea to cause a scene she silently followed him till they were outside.
 
Smack
 
Vegeta stood their stunned as his face was roughly to the left. He was aware that his right cheek was stinging and he wasn't looking at the angry woman. Reaching up he felt his right cheek only to wince at the warm sting. He then stared at her and noticed she radiating anger. She walked over to him and shoved him casing him to step back. She tired it again to only he didn't budge.
 
“You had no right to humiliate me like that!” Kagome growled at him.
 
“You've done enough of that by dressing like…like that,” he pointed out as he motioned to her outfit.
 
“You're not the boss of me. I am free to dress in what I want and when I want,” Kagome coldly said.
 
“Not anymore,” Vegeta said.
 
“What?” She dared in a deadpan voice.
 
“As Prince of all Saiyans I declare you my property,” Vegeta stated with a smirk of triumph.
 
“I am not property,” Kagome growled as she walked away from Vegeta.