InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret ❯ Ryoko ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ryoko
 
 
 
“Talking”
 
`Thinking'
 
Stressed
 
 
 
 
Kagome stood up and stared at Vegeta as she felt her anger growing. Cursing in her head, she wished she wasn't stupid. She felt as if she was the stupidest dragon around. The dragon in her bristled in annoyance, it didn't wish to wake and grant another's desire. Her skin turned to the ivory scales, as her eyes became an angry blue. The shackles glowed a bit blocking her power. Kagome knew she was trapped, but she wanted to show Vegeta that she was the one with the power, not him. The arena became an ice block as the grass turned to little sticks of ice.
 
“Kagome,” Sango called out in worry.
 
“You have awaken me for what reasons?” Kagome hissed as her eyes burned an ice blue. The air around them became bitter and icy.
 
“Why has her voice changed?” Gohan asked Miroku.
 
“We had only met her dragon part once or twice, but she was very cold and dangerous,” Miroku explained.
 
“So there's something else inside her?” Goku asked a little uneasy.
 
“She can control the powers, but when she releases her whole nature to bring `wishes', the dragon personality takes over,” Miroku explained.
 
“She has no problem killing,” Inuyasha added as he remembered the dragon's threats.
 
“Vegeta better be careful then,” Shippo whispered as he watched the scene.
 
 
 
 
“Are you going to speak monkey?” Kagome growled as she felt her annoyance grow.
 
“Where is Kagome?” Vegeta asked.
 
The dragon smirked as the smile spread across her face. She began to chuckle much to Vegeta's ire.
 
“So now you worry about her. You didn't bother to worry about her when you imprisoned her,” Kagome mocked as she held up the shackles.
 
“That was not my intention,” Vegeta softly growled.
 
“One's intentions are measured by their actions, words are pathetic to me,” Kagome explained as she scratched the perfect shackle.
 
“You will bring her back?” Vegeta partially asked and demanded.
 
“I'm surprised that she will come back…you treated her so coldly. Lucky for you, that we're use to the cold,” Kagome explained.
 
“You talk to much,” Vegeta mocked as he smirked. The dragon frowned and formed her own smirk.
 
“Remember who holds the power,” Ryoko warned as she formed her own ball of energy and extinguished it.
 
“You can grant anything?” Vegeta assured. Ryoko smirked as she stared at him.
 
“Anything. Power, money, fame, anything,” Ryoko assured.
 
“You lie, you can't bring back the soulless or grant love,” Vegeta quoted. Ryoko smirked and shook her head. He was trying to find out the full extent of her power.
 
“I will not give away my secrets…now no more talk,” Ryoko growled.
 
“Fine, give that woman back her brother,” Vegeta ordered as he pointed to her.
 
Ryoko looked over at Sango and tilted her head. The woman seemed familiar to her. Deciding that she wouldn't mess with woman's mind, she imagined the one called Kohaku. Her eyes burned blue as a statue of ice shaped like Kohaku formed in the middle of the arena. Ryoko strolled over to it and made sure everything was perfect. Something in the back of her mind told her this was important. Holding her hand in front of the statue, she slowly summoned the boy to her. The flesh formed and the ice melted away leaving Kohaku in his slayer outfit.
 
Ryoko smirked at her creation and poked the boy in the head. Kohaku opened his brown eyes and stared at her in confusion.
 
“Go to your sister,” Ryoko softly commanded.
 
Kohaku looked at his hands and then pushed himself to his feet. He ran over to Sango where he began to cry. Ryoko watched the scene and turned away in slight disgust.
 
`I took away his memories, he knows the village is dead, but he doesn't know how,' Ryoko sent to Sango who promptly nodded.
 
“Are you testing me?” Ryoko asked Vegeta as she stared at him.
 
 
The ice storm had stopped, but the clouds remained in place. Ryoko glared at the Saiyan before her smirk worked back into place.
 
“What are you waiting for?” Ryoko sang as her eyes narrowed.
 
“Take everyone out of the stadium,” Vegeta ordered.
 
`All I need is for him to phrase his wish wrong,' Ryoko thought as she snapped her fingers. Everyone was at the front of the stadium outside.
 
“Erase the minds of the humans that were here, wipe the memory of the shard from their mind,” Vegeta ordered. Ryoko rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers with a yawn.
 
“I know you want something else…so just say it,” Ryoko growled in irritation.
 
“Is Kagome still there?” Vegeta asked.
 
“Maybe…”
 
“This is for her then,” Vegeta whispered.
 
“We can't do things for personal gain you stupid monkey,” Ryoko growled.
 
“I want us to be able to be together forever,” Vegeta calmly spoke.
 
Ryoko smirked as she laughed. Holding her hand up she snapped her fingers.
 
“You two are bound together…but you didn't specify when and how,” Ryoko stated as she smirked.
 
“Can you tell me the future?” Vegeta asked.
 
“I could, but I won't. It would screw to many things up,” Ryoko mused as she thought about the destruction.
 
“You can have your freedom if you tell me when she and I can be together,” Vegeta offered.
 
“You can have her back after Naraku is defeated and her time is safe,” Ryoko growled.
 
The headband vanished but the shackles remained upon her wrists. She cursed as she clawed at the shackles. These would hold her to her word until the final wish was granted. Her eyes returned to their normal ice blue and her skin regained its normal ivory color. Kagome stared at the shackles in confusion before she looked up to see Vegeta. He walked over to her and pulled her into an embrace. He smoothed her hair down as he held her. He could show her that he cared when no one was around.
 
“Vegeta,” Kagome calmly whispered as her eyes misted.
 
“Ssh, everything's fine now,” Vegeta, whispered as he held her.
 
“I don't have that much time,” Kagome forced out.
 
“What?” Vegeta asked in confusion. Kagome's body began to glow an ice blue as her form became transparent.
 
“We have to leave now, but we'll be back,” Kagome promised.
 
“You can't leave now,” Vegeta pleaded as his eyes showed the helplessness.
 
Kagome smiled as she leaned forward and kissed him. His eyes closed as he pulled her to him. Vegeta growled as his hands went through her body. Her body turned to a blue orb and shot off into the sky followed by four more orbs.
 
`I'll be back,' Kagome promised. `Watch our son.'
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha growled as he unsheathed Tetsusaiga and brought it down on the barrier that was up. Miroku sighed as he watched this repeatedly. He finally gave up and put his sword away. Growling he leaned against the barrier and crossed his arms.
 
“What do you think is happening?” Gohan asked as he watched the clouds vanish.
 
“Maybe she killed him,” Shippo suggested.
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow at this comment and shook his head. The boy took after Kagome in some ways.
 
“Miroku! What's happening?” Sango yelled as she watched her hands become transparent.
 
“It's time to leave,” Miroku simply said.
 
Inuyasha watched in mild fear as his legs began to vanish. Miroku took Sango's hand and nervously grinned. Bulma walked over to Inuyasha and gave a shy smile. Inuyasha grabbed her and hugged her before he let her go.
 
“You'll find someone,” Inuyasha assured.
 
“If you come back would you like to go out some time?” Bulma asked.
 
“Sure,” Inuyasha replied as he vanished.
 
Shippo hugged Gohan goodbye as he vanished. They all turned into some colorful orb and shot off into the sky. Bulma's eyes widened as she ran to the copter and looked inside. Looking for the machine that allowed her to cross the dimensions she found it gone. Touching where it once was, she sighed.
 
“Kagome,” Bulma sighed as she felt the tears come.
 
Chichi waved at them as they vanished. Goku held his wife as she started to complain about how she would miss them. Goku stared up at the sky as the some of the Z fighters flew off. Gohan jumped into the copter a little less enthusiastically then before. Chichi followed and hugged Gohan to her. Once Chichi, Gohan, Yamcha, and Piccolo boarded she waited for Goku. Goku climbed in and sat still for once as he sighed.
 
“Well, are you going to tell them?” Piccolo asked suddenly. The silence in the copter became unbearable.
 
“Kagome left her son her in our world,” Bulma began.
 
“What?” Chichi seriously asked as her mind blanked.
 
“He's a saiyan and dragon hybrid as you know, and she asked me to keep him here and raise him as my own,” Bulma finished as she wiped the tears away.
 
“What about Vegeta?” Chichi hesitantly asked.
 
“I don't think he'll bother me or his son much,” Bulma said through a watery voice.
 
“Do you know his real name?” Goku asked.
 
“No, only she does,” Bulma, answered.
 
“If I know dragons then his power won't awaken till he's eight,” Piccolo warned as he went back to remaining silent.
 
“Then maybe she'll come back when he turns eight,” Bulma mused with a smile.
 
“Isn't a pregnancy nine months?” Chichi suddenly asked.
 
“A dragon lays an egg after three to five days,” Piccolo spoke up.
 
“An egg?” Chichi mused.
 
“Is Kagome part chicken?” Gohan asked as Goku began to laugh.
 
Chichi growled and smacked them both with the frying pan. They both whined and rubbed the lump on their head. Bulma smiled as she remembered Kagome telling her they would call her a chicken. Letting out a laugh, she felt the future didn't look to bad.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
This is not the last chapter. Even though I could end it here…but I won't I'm going to put up one more chapter which will be the epilogue.