InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wolves in Designer Clothing ❯ Inside the Mall! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inuyashaand Dr. Whoare the property of the respective copyright holders, who aren't me.
Chapter 4: Inside the Mall!
by Raven Dhancer
 
Jii-Chan was wondering how long this ridiculous conversation would be going on. He had holes to fill and imps to chase! Suddenly he got an idea.

"You know, we have a way to travel far away without leaving home. Have you seen our well?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"No I haven't."

"What the heck are you still doing here? Those 'O's were your cue to leave!"

"You don't say"

"That's my line! Anyway, that's how it works; the 'O's go by and then you're miles away, if I'm lucky - Watch out here they come again!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"No pe. Still here. Sorry."

"Damn!"

There was a long uncomfortable silence. O'Nessey-San tried to be helpful. "Perhaps you have to want to go somewhere specific?" he suggested.

"Why not jump down the well? Everybody else has." Jii-Chan snapped.

"Nooo..., thank yee, I think I'd be better seeing to the doings down at the mall.” He paused, “Could you be giving me a hand?"

Jii-Chan relaxed a bit; "OK, but really, it's simple, you just stand up, face the door, and say 'let's be off to the mall!'"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"And here we are!”, Jii-Chan beamed. "The mall entrance!"

"Well, there's a thing!" O'Nessey marvelled, "And right here in your living room, too!"

Jii-Chan looked around wildly. "Crap!” It was going to take a big hole to get rid of this! “And what are you doing?" he cried to O'Nessey.

“Going in.” O'Nessey replied. And indeed, it seemed the only thing to do!

“When you come to a fork in the road, take it, me old Gran used to say.” He pulled on the door.

“That was Yogi Berra” muttered Jii-Chan, tottering after him.

“Really?” mused O'Nessey, “I always thought he just ate the pick-a-nic bas-kets with his paws…”

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Souta was dribbling his soccer ball against the Goshinboku when another flash came from the well house. Shippou trotted out saying over his shoulder, “My candy comes first. I need something to keep me busy while you read every dirty comic in the store.”
“You impugn me. I am a holy man -- but the orbs on some of those chicks? ha cha cha!” said Miroku right behind him. “Hey, Souta!”
“Hey, guys! Guess what? We don't have to take the bus!” They all went into the house to the mall.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That bitch Kikyo's soul snatchers carried her up to the roof where Kagome and Inuyasha were consummating their love in comparative peace since Yuka had dragged Kouga off to have her way with him. Kikyo wanged Kagome on the head with her bow.
“Oh, Inuyasha, I see stars!” moaned Kagome.
“Inuyasha,” snarled Kikyo in her cold way, “are yo
u some barely weaned pup that you succumb to the wiles of the first Xeroxâ„¢ who waves her big tits and ramen under your nose? And where are the shards of the Shikon no Tamaâ„¢ that harlot was keeping?”
There's a time to attend to your zombie ex-fiancée and a
time not. Inuyasha ignored Kikyo in favor of furthering, `Is it even possible to get further in?' his relationship with the hot throbbing miko in his arms.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The thrill of melting electronics had long since paled and Sesshoumaru had moved on to the wasps and soul collectors. The soul collectors weren't much of a challenge but they made a nifty sizzle sound when they fried.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jii-Chan stopped once he was inside the mall and looked around. "What's that noise?"

O'Nessey cocked his head. "Sounds like an easy listening version of 'Hip to be Square'..." he thought a moment. "Could we have been taken back in time, do you suppose? That could be very important."

Jii-Chan shook his head. "I doubt it. Why?"

"Well, that new store in the mall had a sale on ramen that ended yesterday. Also the postmaster said I could be drawing 20 punt tamarra but only providing I could be giving him a wake's notice, do ya see?"

Jii-Chan rubbed his orbs. "You ... new store?"

"Aye. They be sellin mixed drinks, pot-noodle and outdoor gear. They're called 'Ramen Cloak'."

"You don't say. Let's go."

"Down this way"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I'm getting pretty good at these short hops" O'Nessey beamed.

Jii-Chan stiffined. "I sense a portent"

"Really?" said O'Nessey "Well, I don't know much about the camping gear. I come for the ramen. But there, I'm interrupting again! You were telling me about the mall."

“Yes, well there used to be a tree in the town called the Liberty Tree, but it died. So they chopped it down and put up a life-size metal tree in its place, you see. Then, they built a shopping plaza around it and when it became an enclosed mall they moved it inside. They got rid of it a few years ago to use the space for a santa's village or something. Orb pup ramen.”

“Sorry?”

“I beg your pardon. I got a bit of wind there.”

“Never mind. So when did they put a real tree back in?”

“They didn't.”

O'Nessey pointed down to the central space. “Well, that fake tree is awfully realistic then, isn't it?”

It was the Goshinboku! Jii-Chan orbs pupped. “The Goshinboku!” he cried!
 
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All the commotion of people coming and going from the mall entrance disturbed Buyo from where he was trying to catch his daily 80 winks on the sofa cushion. He was a cat of determination and just curled his tail over his nose until a large wasp flew out of the automatic doors. Its fluttery, wounded flight was too much for even the most rotund of kitties to ignore. Buyo leaped from the sofa and caught the insect on the wing. One squash of a massive paw, and an orb-like tummy, and the thing was dead. (AN: Buyo is so dreamy. I wonder if he's neutered?)

Long slumbering predatory instincts aroused, Buyo entered the mall, past the pet store with window full of pups, through the food court with its Oden Hut and USA Ramen until he found a swarm of the bugs. A large monkey was also there, one who smelled even more doglike than monkey sister's mate but he seemed to also be killing the bugs so Buyo decided to restrain his natural instincts and not claw the weird monkey-dog on the nose as is only right and proper that a cat should do to all dogs. (AN: I hate those guys.)

Soon Buyo and the monkey-dog were joined in their battle by a beautiful calico pussy. Her tummy was so large and shiny white that it gleamed like the moon
. Her name was Evil. She was even more efficient at killing the wasps than the monkey-dog who was, for a monkey dog thing really quite mighty. Buyo wondered if the new beauty was fixed.