InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Goes wrong... ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Time for the show. Us ladies are ready to be the "evil demon's mates". It's late at night as Rin and I walk into the bar. We see the men and innocently walked up to the bar.
"Hey pretty ones," purred the "leader".
"Oh? Hello," I said to the "leader". He will not recognize me because of the kimono.
"Hey," said one of his drunken friends. "They're wearing kimonos identical to those demons we kill a while ago."
"You're right," said the leader. "Take them."
Before Rin and I can do anything, the group of men pounced on us.
"Hey, let's have fun with the bitches," growled one of them. "You're going to come with us now 'ladies'"
We were dragged out the back. *uh-oh. This is not a part of the plan*
"Rin," I whispered to her. "I think we're in danger."
*Whimper*
`Oh-no,' I thought. `She must be having a flash back. I should have listened to Kana and taken Kagura with me instead. Hope she's watching us.'
"Let us go, you bastard!" I screamed, wiggling with all my might.
"I think not," purred the leader. "You're a feisty one. We'll have fun with you, but first your friend."
*Whimper* Poor Rin. I hate to do this, but I have no real choice.
"Scream Rin!" I shouted at her.
"Seshhhoooommmmaaarruuu-saammmaa!!" shrieked Rin.
"Naaaarrraaakkkkuuuu!!" I shrieked at the same time.
If our life wasn't at risk, I laugh right now. Same timing and everything. Even the same amount of fear. Oh yeah. So we're shrieking with all our might and probably causing every person within a two-mile radius to go deaf now.
"Shut up" said the men holding us and then they slapped us...hard. They should have done that.
"Rin, you okay??" I shouted. That hurt and I was worried about Rin. I'm used to being abused, but she was not. I was able to crawl over to her.
*Whimper*
"I guess you have nothing else to say, do you bitch?" asked the "leader".
"You will not touch them again," stated cold voices behind the men.
"Huh??" the men turned around and turned very pale.
I looked up from Rin and see... It was Lord Sesshomaru, Naraku, and Kaze- in half demonic forms. You could tell that one false move and they go all the way. I would say “do it”, but Rin needs me now.
"Rin," I whispered to her. "It's alright. Sesshomaru-sama and the others are here."
"Hey, look boys," speak up the leader. "More demons. Why don't we show them what happen to demons that mess with us?"
"OOOOOO," I said and chanted. "You're in trouble. You're trouble."
"So are you," said Kaze and Naraku.
"Eepp!" I shrieked softly and hide behind Rin. *Giggle* "Oh, now you come back. Yeah, giggle. I'm the one who going to get a loooonnnng lecture."
*Giggle*"You're in trouble," giggled Rin again. "Thanks for trying to help me."
"Hey, ladies" interrupted the leader. "This isn't social hour. Attack them all."
The men split into two groups. One group charged at the demons and the others were coming closer to Rin and I.
"Oh, no you don't," I said. I rip my kimono off to reveal my fighting suite and daggers. "You'll have to kill me first."
"That can be arranged," our attackers say just before they are killed before my eyes.
"Try to hurt my mistress will you?" snarled Snarl. "Too bad I wasn't allowed to play with you for hitting them."
~Meanwhile~
The other group of men attacks our demon friends. All three of the demons growl and nod at each other. Sesshomaru took care of 3, Naraku got 3, and Kaze...well, I'm not too sure because he likes to slice his victims up into little pieces. They reigned in their demonic powers and turned to where the two of us were.
"Rin come" said Sesshomaru. "We will talk later."
"Coming milord," said Rin. She gave me a hug and run to her lord. He glared at me...Oh, boy. I'm going to have three demons lecturing me on safety. I'm so lucky.