InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Being sold ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Naraku and Kaze drag me home. Kagura and Kana see us and come running out.
"Are you okay?" asked Kagura.
"Yes, are you okay?" echoed Kana. "I saw them taking you out the back and told the others. I'm sorry."
"No, I'm sorry," I respond. "It was a stupid plan and we were lucky to have come out alive."
"Yes you were," replied Kaze tightly and started to go into the house. "But first there's a little business to deal with."
"Huh??" I asked. I was then drugged into the house by Naraku. It started to make me feel very uneasy.
We go in. There was my mother. Uhh...she looks upset. Wonder how long it'll take her to...
"AANNNNAAA!!" she screams. "You are in so much trouble. When we get home..."
*Whimper* I lose my fear of Naraku and Kaze's anger to my fear of my mother and hide behind Naraku.
"Shut it woman," snarled Kaze. "You may be a priestess, but I am more powerful than you. You life is in my hands, woman."
*Growl*My mother shuts her mouth and glared at me.
"I offer a deal, priestess," Kaze said to mother. "Sell your daughter to my family to be our personal Miko. We'll pay well and you no longer have to deal with her."
"How much?" asked my mother. Greed was clearly showing in her eyes as well as anger. "She is a Miko. I don't want her anymore. I say 10.000 yen (don't know Japanese money so this is made up)."
"Mother," I whisper brokenly. I didn't know if I should feel betrayed or relieved to escape that Hellhole.
I put my face between Naraku's shoulder blades and give a low whine/cry. Naraku pulled me around to his front and hugs me. My mother doesn't notice this as she was now facing Kaze. I saw Kaze's eyes flash really quickly up to Naraku and me. His eyes flash red really quickly.
"No, I think we'll take her as payment," he told her. "Payment for...trespassing. I mean I did have to be sure your little one wasn't hurt when she was visiting the woods."
His slow smile must have really frightened my mom because I could hear her gulp. I gotten use to Kaze's smiles. This one was more the 'I'm bluffing, but lets see if you call me on it'. It took me three week to learn all his moods and Naraku had to explain how to handle a full Crow demon since they are so sexual as well as deadly. Kaze only teases me, but I seen him be very flirty.
"Trespassing??" squeaks my mother. "I..I..agree...mi..lord. Um...I'm going to go."
"You're dismissed," said Kaze. "I'll send you 500 yen to compensate you for your daughter, but from this moment on she is no longer your daughter, but my ward."
"Yes, milord," squeaked my mother again, she bowed and quickly left.
When she was gone, Kaze joined Naraku and me. My shoulders were trembling with my crying. I felt his chest on my back and arms circled around both of us.
"It's alright, little one," he murmured to me. "You'll be fine."
"Uh-uh," I cried into Naraku's chest. "Good thing everything of value Kagura has in my guest room."
"It now your room for all time, little one," said Kaze. "Naraku. Show Anna her room."
"Can he sleep with me?" I shyly asked. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep alone tonight and I don't want to bother Kagura and Kana."
"If he wishes to, he may," answered Kaze. "Take care of her."
"Yes, uncle," said Naraku. "Lets go."