InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Shopping and... ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It's time to shop. With Homecoming Saturday, you and Rin need to find some new kimonos or you two will be barrowing from Sesshomaru's or Kaze's mother's closets again. First time was a disaster...I swear if someone calls me Kaze's mistress again I'll just let Naraku kill him/her or better yet, I'll do it.
"Rin, come out," I call to her.
"No," replies Rin. "It doesn't look right."
"Rin, if you don't come out right now I will break that door," threatens Naraku. He must be getting a headache between being flirted with by every single woman or man and Rin and my insecurities he must feel like we been shopping for two years instead of two hours.
"Okay, but you better not laugh," says Rin. She walks out in a red and white kimono with a vine pattern on it. She looks beautiful.
"Rin, if I wasn't in love with someone else, I would be begging at your feet right now," says Naraku. He gets shocked looks from Rin and me.
"Who are you in love with?" ask Rin.
"It's none of your business," snaps Naraku as he hides his blush.
I feel slightly betrayed that he had a prospected mate or lover in mind, but I have no real claim beyond friendship on him. This person better be worthy and if Naraku's heart is broken then this person will see why an angry Miko is a bad Miko.
"My turn," I say and run into the changing room. I have chosen a dark blue with small silver stars on it. It fits perfectly and I admire it for a bit. *Blush* 'Man, I look great.'
"Anna, come out," says Rin.
"Coming," I reply and then proceed to lie. "Give me a few moments this kimono is pretty complicated."
I figure I can trick them. I switch into the royal purple with thin grey lining on it and come out.
"That one is nice," compliments Rin.
"Can I get two, Nara-chan?" I ask. "One of my other kimonos needs to be…replaced."
"Yes," responds Naraku. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"Nara-chan," I speak slowly as if I am talking to an idiot. "You're not a woman and I just now remembered. I mean I take care of my kimonos and thought 'Well, we're here so lets replace that ripped kimono while I'm here buying one for the dance'."
"Two birds with one stone, huh?" Rin says. "Smart."
"Get your purchases, loves," purrs a voice behind us. "You all are late."
We turn around quickly and see Kaze. Rin turns pale. I don't know why though...Kaze isn't that intimidating anymore, but maybe to her he is.
"Kaze-sama!" I shriek. I run and hug him tightly. Once you get use to his humor and aura, he's a good demon...he's just slightly psychotic.
"Hey, sweetheart," Kaze says and hugs me back. "Are we done?'
"Yep," I chirp cheerfully. Rin and I grab our kimonos and run for the line to buy them. Naraku and Kaze are right behind you whispering among each other.
"Come on, you slowpokes," I whine and get a funny look from a few people, Rin included. `Did the crazy Miko call two powerful demons slow? Maybe we should duck and cover now.'
"Anna," Rin whispers to me. "Why aren't you afraid of them? I know them and even Sesshomaru-sama and I still fear them a little."
"You still afraid of them a little bit?" I whisper back and she nods. "I'm not afraid because if they were serious then they would already be at the cashier register. Plus, Kaze would not call us his 'loves', but 'girls' or 'ladies' if he was in a hurry or angry."
"Girls," speaks up Kaze.
"See," I whisper to Rin. I swear that girl grew up with demons and still acts like they are new things in her life. How sheltered was she?
"Here you go, lover" I purr to Naraku. I see the checkout girl's eyes widen and then narrow in hate. `That's right bitch, he's mine! Well, he's mine until he claims a mate.' Kaze smiles his 'oh, I am so going to have fun with this' smile.
"Oh, I'm hurt," he purrs to me. "I let you go and you already replaced me. I'm insulted."
"Oh, don't worry milord," says a woman next to us. It's Kagome! She turns to Kaze and bats her eyes. "You have me."
"Kag-chan!" Rin and I shout as we hug her.
`Yay! Another person who gets Kaze's humor,' I inner-self cheers.
"Cash or credit?" asks the cashier.
"Credit," responds Naraku as Rin, Kagome, and I chat up a storm about the dance on Saturday.
"Then Koga asked me and I said yes," Kagome continues as we leave the store.
"Good for you," says Rin.
"Serves the mutt right," mutters Naraku.
"Koga is nice," I tell her. "You could have gotten worse."
"Like Inuyasha," says Naraku. "Uh-Oh."
Kagome becomes upset. Rin and I glare at Naraku as he backs up next to Kaze.
"It's alright Kagome," Rin says.
"Yeah, he's not worth it," I say. "OH! OH!"
"What?" the others question not trusting the gleam forming in my eyes.
"I got an idea," I reply.
"If it like the last one, no way," says Naraku as he and Kaze glare at me.
"This one is a good one," I snap at them. "Rin, is Sesshomaru available Saturday?"
"I don't think so," replies Rin. "Why?"
"Oh, you are evil," says Kaze admiringly. He and Naraku look at me with mirth shining in their eyes. "I will be honored to be your second escort, my love."
"WHAT?!?" shrieks Rin, catching on to my plan. "I don't think this is a good idea. What's the purpose?"
"To make Kagome feel better," I say softly and smile. "And..."
"To show up Kikyo," I smirk. "What better way to show that bitch then by having Kagome show up with two powerful and attractive demons with one being Inuyasha's brother."
"And you think I'll do this, why?" asks a voice behind us.
“Sesshomaru-sama!” shouts Rin as she runs up to him and hug him.
"Because your brother is treating someone who's worthy of respect like trash," I respond innocently. I know Sesshomaru feels that Kagome is like the younger sister he always wanted so any plans to avenge her honor are fine with him. I just don't let him know that I know this weakness because he's already questioned about having Rin as his ward.
"You and Koga take her, Kaze and Naraku take me," I state. "Plus, Shippo and Sly will take Rin. Didn't want you to feel left out, Rin-chan."
"I feel so honored," Rin says. We all glance at Kagome who's hiding her face.
"You don't have to do that, guys," she says tearing up.
"I would be honored," say Sesshomar as he lifts her head up. "We better let Koga know of this, of course."
"Something tells me he'll not only agree, but help as well," I say with a sly smile.
"Actually, Sessho-chan," says Kaze. "I am starting to get a better idea. What if we involve Kashi-chan in this? He did say he was bored."
"Hmm..." ponders Sesshomaru and then he smile. `Run for cover everyone Sesshomaru is smiling.'
"Oh-Oh," I murmur. "Should we be scared?"
"No," says Sesshomaru. "Just go to school. Kaze and I will take care of everything."