InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ A surprise ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

After lots of talking, we discuss what to do if a fight broke out. No killing anyone, which really caused disappointment for our demon friends.
"Are you sure?" whines Naraku for the 10th time.
"Yes!!" screams Rin.
She and Naraku have been bickering about the 'No Kill' policy since Sesshomaru and Kaze left. You would think...Hmmmm...maybe Rin is the one he loves. What's this feeling? I think I'm jealous of her. I know I been in love with Naraku since we meet, but I never felt this. I seen lots of women flirt with him and never felt this. Maybe because I know now he's in love with someone and Rin is someone I know so it's personal. I better not think more on this or I'll start to cry.
"Anne, what's wrong?" asks Naraku.
"Oh, nothing," I respond quickly. "I just had a sad thought, but it's gone now."
"Okkkaaayyy," says Rin clearly not believing me. "I am going in now."
We go in our house and get ready for the next day. Operation "One-up Kikyo" is about to commence.
~The next day~
Rin and I get up together and start breakfast. I bounce around and get ready for school. Naraku is cuddled up in a tight ball on our bed. Hmmm...to do or not to do. Do!
"Naraku," I purr into his ear. "It's morning, my love. Time to get out of bed."
"No," his groggy voice replies. Even though demons only need a few hours of sleep, Nara-chan is so not a morning person. He's so groggy he never hears my confession of love every morning and if he has, he never says anything. Probably thinking it's just a way to get him out of bed. He does like to sleep in.
"But that means that Rin and I will eat those delicious pancakes all by ourselves," I say innocently.
"Pancakes!" says a blur as it shoots out of bed and into the dining room.
*Sweat drop* `Boy, does he love pancakes...Well, Rin's at any rate.' When I try to make them, they end up burnt and me throwing them away with Rin and Naraku chuckling in the background. `I hate her!'
*Gasp* `I hate Rin?? Oh, no! When did that happen?? What if I become a territorial bitch? Why can't I be happy for Naraku?'
"Anna!!" shouts Rin. "Breakfast is ready!"
"Okay!" I shout back. Better think about this revelation later when I'm calmer. I dress in one of my new kimonos (Naraku evidently told Kaze you needed new ones because of the lie you told him and Rin. Big mouth. At least Kaze has good taste)
"Oh, that's so pretty," compliments Rin, who is also in a new kimono.
"Why thank you, my dear" I say. "I must compliment you on your attire as well."
"This old thing," replies Rin.
"Would you two stop that?" asks Nara-chan as he heads for the door after we ate. "We're going to be late for school."
"Okay!" we respond.
~Before school~
"Inuyasha!" screams Kikyo from the lunch line as I sit down. She runs to him and sits in his lap. "Remember you're picking me up at 6 for the dance."
"Yes, Kikyo," says Inuyasha.
Everyone knows whom going with whom, but unknown to Kikyo and Inuyasha there's a plan afoot.
"Oh, Nara-chan," I say after I get up and sit on his lap. "Remember our date Friday before the dance on Saturday. I'll be wearing that really sexy kimono of mine."
"Sexy?!?" laughs Kikyo. "You sexy. That's a joke."
"That hurts my feelings Kikyo," I say slyly. "You're just jealous because I have Nara-chan all to myself."
"And she lost her chance at two other really hot demons," says Rin as she and Kagome also sit on their date's laps.
"I bet they're taking you losers out because of pity," spats Kikyo. Then she gets up and leaves dragging Inuyasha with her.
"Ooooo," says Rin. "She's going to get a surprise."
"Yes, she will," I say smiling. "Oh, yes indeed she will."
We all smirk and leave together.
~Class before lunch~
You and all your friends are in the class with Kikyo. Time for the 'special guests' to arrive.
"Now class, settle down. I have an announcement," says Mr. Orochamaru. "We have some new students transferring into our class."
`HUH??' We all look at each other. `What going on?' Then some students came in. `Who on Earth are these people?'