InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ New People ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sesshomaru and Kaze come in followed by an older gentleman and some students.
"Hello," says the silver haired man. "I'm Kakashi. I'm a friend of Sesshomaru-sama and Kaze-sama. They told me great things about this school so I thought that it be a great educational experience for everyone if I brought some students from my homeland here. Kids come in."
Some people come in...OH! April is with them. This day has now gone to Hell. I look at my two lords and they are looking at me with a mirth in their eyes. What are they planning?
"This is Gaara, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Lee, Neji, and April," says Kakashi.
"Alright," says our teacher. "Why don't we have everyone introduce themselves? Lets start with Anna!"
"Hi," I say after I stand up. "I'm Anna. I am a very glad to meet you all."
I sit down quickly and bury my face in Nara-chan's chest. Seeing my ex-sister freaks me out. I wonder what she has told these people. He comforts me.
"I'm Naraku," he says simply. "Don't hurt those I love and we won't have a problem."
"I'm Rin," says Rin as she stands up. "I am open to being friends with all of you."
She then sits on Shippo's lap as he introduces himself.
"I'm Sango and..." Sango starts. "Henti!"
She whirls to Miroku and slaps him. "That is Miroku. Avoid his hands and I'm sure you'll be fine."
"I'm Kikyo," purrs our most hated adversary (sorry).
"Inuyasha." "I'm Kagome and I am more then willing to be your friend as well."
This goes on with everyone and soon the new students join our class. Gaara sits with Naraku and I, Sasuke sits with Rin and Shippo, Narato sits with Kagome and Koga, Neji sits with Sango and Miroku (who is unconscious), Sakura sits somewhere in the back with Lee, and April sits with Kikyo and Inuyasha. The adults look at us and raise their eyebrows. Then Kaze and Sesshomaru leave. I cannot wait for the end of class.
"Now, lets start," says our teacher. "Now for the slope, we use the formula..."
The class drones on and I fall asleep on Nara-chan's lap.
"Anna!" Mr. Orochamaru shouts. "I hope your subconscious is getting my lecture because I'm not going over this in detail again. Since there's only ten minutes left until lunch, you all can have free time. Now behave."
"Yay!" everyone cheers and he leave.
Everyone goes to his or her friends. I grab Gaara's hand (Brave girl, you are) and drag him to meet the others.
"Hello, my loves," I say to everyone. "How's everyone?"
"We're great," says Shippo. 'Uh-oh! He seems hyper. Better hide the...'
"Is that chocolate?" he asks. "Can I have it? CanICanICanI??"
"No!" we scream at him.
"We don't want you more hyper then you are," scolds Rin. "Can I have it?"
"I don't know," I reply, "I was thinking of melting it and pouring it on my hot demon lover's body and..."
"I knew it," interrupts April. "You did become their whore!"
"What did you say?" asks Naraku coldly as his eyes narrow and flash red. The temperature turns cold as his aura is let loose.
"I must have heard wrong," he hisses, "But did you call my heart a whore."
"Eep!" says my sister and she hides behind her companions.
'Aw! He called me his heart. I'm in love. Better calm him down before someone comes to investigate.'
"Now, now, Naru-kun," I say. "She's upset that my life is so much better since our 'mother' sold me to Kaze-sama."
"Liar," she spats. "You betrayed us, had mother killed, and your demon lovers threatened me."
"Mother deserved to die," I snap at her. "She killed..."
I stop as my anger gives way to my grief. All I can see now is Snarl's mangled body and mother's smirking face. *Sob* I cannot seem to stop. I feel Nara-kun's arm circle my waist and pull me close to his chest. His aura is slightly calmer because the energy is now focused on comforting me, but one wrong move and he will blow again. My friends glare at April. They know the story because I was able to show them through my special ability. I can show or take a true memory to or from people. They also saw the cruelty of my mother and sister so they know the truth. *Cough, cough* Uhhh...the class is looking at us. If there is a god, please save me. *Ring* Thank you. Everyone, but us leave.
"Okkkkayyy," says Rin taking some of the other's attention. "Let's go to lunch and talk."
We leave and go to the lunch table. All the girls sit in their date's lap as one of the new comers sit with us the same way they sat with us in Math, only Sakura and Lee are sitting with Inuyasha, April (who is sitting as far away from Naraku as possible), and Kikyo.
"Are you guys coming to the dance?" asks Shippo.
"Yay," answers Naruto, "Kagome asked if I'll go with her and Koga. I said yeah. She's nice."
"Thank you, Naruto," says a blushing Kagome.
"Awww," says Rin. "Sasuke is coming with us." Sakura's eyes narrow in hatred. 'what's her problem? She got Lee to take her."
"Neji, will you come with Miroku and me?" asks Sango. "I'm going to need someone to help me keep him from..."
"Beautiful woman," says Miroku as he is holding April's hand (Uh-oh), "Will you bear my child?'
"AHHH!" screams April as she takes her hand back and runs from the cafeteria.
*Groan. Slap @@*
Neji nods his affirmative as Miroku meets the floor from Sango's slap (April was sitting near her and Miroku).
"That's a first," chuckles Shippo. "Usually, it's the person he asks that does the slapping."
"Must be afraid of how I would react," Nara-kun says. "Coward."
"Hey, April isn't a coward," says Naruto. "She's a strong ninja and Miko."
"Who needs to grow up," growls Gaara as he pauses from eating. All the new people stare at him in shock. 'Guess he doesn't speak much.'