InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ After school... ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

We leave school and see Kakashi and Kaze.
"We'll be splitting up," says Kakashi. "Gaara and Sasuke will be going with Rin, Anna, and Naraku, Naruto and Lee will go with Kagome, Neji will go with Miroku, Sakura will be with Sango, and April will be with me and Kaze-sama."
*Groan* "Do we have to, sensei?" asks Naruto.
"Yep," chirps Kakashi and with a puff of smoke he vanishes.
"Behave, children," says Kaze. "April, come here."
My ex-sister walks over to him and then vanishes in a orb of light as she is taken with Kaze home. We all split up into our designated groups and go home.
Naraku, Rin, Gaara, Sasuke, and I head to the house. Nara-kun, Rin, and I try to engage the other two in conversation, but it is like talking to brick walls...no use. I notice a familiar aura at home and run to the house. Nara-kun and Rin follow at a slower pace already knowing who it was. Unknown to them, Sasuke tenses up.
"ITCHYYYYYY!!!!" I scream as I tackle him. *Puff* "Oh, drat. A clone. Come out, Come out wherever you are."
*anime sweatdrop appear on Naraku's and Rin's head* "Anna," Rin says. "I don't think he's stupid enough to let you do that."
"Hey," I pout just before having to duck out of the way of a flying star.
"Eep!" I squeak.
Sasuke flies past me to the house. "HUH?? What's his problem?" I grumble. *Bang**Crash* 'That better not be valuable'
"Hmm, is that Itachi Uchiha I'm sensing?" asks Gaara.
"Yeah, so?" asks Rin as the sound of more crashing is heard. They better watch it or I'll have to break up the fight.
"Sasuke hates his brother," states Gaara. "Uchiha did kill their family."
"No he didn't," I blurt out. "It was that snake-eyed guy."
"Annnaaaa!!!" shouts a voice as I'm suddenly tackled. Owwwww!!! Either he's happy to see me or I'm suppose to keep that a secret. Judging by the fact the Sharingan is blazing at me.
"Hi," I chirp. "Is it suppose to be a secret?"
"Of course not," he replies sarcastically. "I always pounce on you for no good reason. Oh, wait. That's you."
"Enough, Itachi," snaps Naraku. "Why are you here?"
"To see my lover," he purrs and licks my neck as he eyes go back to their normal black color. I roll my eyes and allow him to do so. "Besides I heard my little brother and his friends would be here and I had to check up on them. Opps, better go. Later, love."
He vanishes as another star embeds itself into the log Itchy used as a substitute. He may be cold hearted, but he doesn't like me getting hurt.
"Do you guys need separate rooms or can you room together?" asks Rin pretending nothing actually happened.
"Separate," says Sasuke. After some talking, I show Gaara to his room and Rin shows Sasuke to his. Their room match who they are. It was interesting seeing my guest room change to red and a sandy color. Of course, the servant changed too. I gave him my sand demon cat named Bast to take care of him. She took to him right away...traitor. Sasuke got a black fox named Midnight. We did introduce Sly to them, but that was a very brief intro before Sly ran off. We eat dinner together (that was a strained affair) and head to our rooms for bed.
"This should prove interesting," Naraku comments. "We have a sand demon/ninja and the younger Uchiha living under our roof. Do you think we'll have a home by this time next week?"
"Nara-kun," I say sweetly. "Shut up."