InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Mates ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

We turn to the voice. It's Kaze, Sesshomaru, Itachi, and Kakashi.
“Uhhh,” I say. “I'm now mated.”
*Sweat drop* “We can see that,” says Kakashi sarcastically. “You're too young for such a responsibility. There are ways to undo this.”
*Growl* ~Snarl~
A flash of teeth and flare of auras tells everyone how Naraku and Gaara feel about that idea. I cling closer to my two now mates.
“That was stupid,” mutters Sesshomaru.
“She's mature enough to handle the responsibility,” says Kaze. “Are going to be able to handle those two?”
“Yes,” I answer. “We'll be fine. Kakashi, I may be only 16, but I'm an emancipated miner. Good thing this is our last year in high school or this be really awkward.”
“That really was unfair,” pips up Rin. “I cannot believe you were able to test out of 11th grade.”
“Not my fault I'm smart,” I tease back.
Naruto is now picking himself up off the floor with the help of Sasuke and Kagome. They are the only ones brave enough to get close to us. Neji is hanging back to protect April in case I decide to go mad again. It doesn't take a genius to know how Naraku and I feel about her and we're hanging onto our sanity rather loosely.
“Are you ok, Naru-chan?” I ask feeling a little guilty. I wiggle out from my mates hold and go over to him. “I didn't mean to hurt you so badly. Can I heal you?”
“Oh, I'm okay,” say Naruto. “But if it'll make you feel better, sure.”
As I'm healing him, I feel Gaara's sand and Naraku's aura wrap around me. `Damn, they are still feeling territorial. Wait, they're always like that.'
“Are you okay now, Anna?” Kagome asks.
“Yeah,” I answer with a chuckle. “I guess I was a little more upset then I thought.”
“A little,” snorts Sasuke. “I hate to see a lot.”
“I told you so,” teases Kaze as he gets closer to us.
“Don't you dare,” I groan. “I'm never going to live this down.”
“Congratulations,” says a newcomer. It's Kagura. Kana is with her.
“Yeah, Yeah,” I say and bury my face in my hands. Nara-kun and Gaara-kun nuzzle their marks to calm me down. “Remind me to name you the Godmothers to our children.”
Two aroused bodies rub on me. I shiver at the sexual tension radiating off of my two soon-to-be lovers/mates.
“I don't think…” starts Kakashi.
“Don't!” snaps Kaze, suprising his lover. “It's too late and they're too unstable right now. I accept this mating. They're good for each other and are well matched.”
“Really?” I ask. I am trying to follow along the conversation, but that's getting hard to do with two men rubbing you up and licking your skin in such sinful ways.
“Uhhh…” says Naruto as he and some of the others get nosebleeds. Cannot blame them for the sexual tension and act is a little too much. If I don't move us soon, the two will decide now is a good time to claim me.
“Why don't we have this conversation later?” I say. “I think I'm going to take my two over simulated mates and have some fun.”
“Take pictures,” says Miroku with a perverted smile.
“Henti!” shrieks Sango, but before she can do anything Miroku is knocked ten feet away and is unconscious with blood coming out of his wounds.
“Pervert,” hisses Naraku and Gaara. They then glance at me with gleams in their eyes.
*Gulp*
This is going to be a long afternoon. Not to mention painful. Yeah! Not!