InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Mating ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

We disappear from the others views. The sexual tension and smell of arousal is driving me insane. I am also getting aroused by it all and loosing my thinking pattern. We eventually stop. We're in the forest where Naraku and I first meet.
“Why are we here?” I ask.
“I figure we do this where it all started,” says Naraku as he and Gaara let me go. “Stay there. We'll do everything.”
They start to take off their clothes and even help each other. They both start to nuzzle each other as each article is taken off. Gaara is particularly aggressive. `No way they're having all the fun.' I help Gaara. They both growl at my defiance.
“Oh, come on,” I say exasperatedly and nuzzle Gaara's check and then Nara-kun's. “I am not going to let you two have all the fun.”
I take off my kimono with their help. As each part of my body is exposed, Nara and Gaara lick and nip it. They are really attentive to my breasts.
*Moan* *Groan*
Each sound seems to only encourage them. I am being laid on the ground. It's soft and very romantic. Soon we all are all nude. Gaara and Naraku kiss each other and are feeling each other up. I think they planned this. I pout for they are having all the fun and ignoring me.
“We haven't forgotten you, love,” purrs Naraku when he and Gaara finally come up for air.
He lifts me up and settles me on Gaara's lap. Gaara's arms circle my waist and his hands crawl up to my breasts. He pinches and twits the nipples as Naraku nips my skin down to my belly button. He dips his tongue into my belly button. Then he drags his tongue down to trace my hips. Then he kisses me…there. I gasp out loud. My legs try to close, but Naraku's hands hold them still as he plunges his tongue into me. My inner muscles try to bring his tongue deeper as I am being brought to climax. I scream and pant trying to catch my breathe. Gaara's tongue is softly lapping his mark and he's nipping my neck as Naraku crawls up to my lips and kisses me. I can taste myself.
“Please,” I beg, not knowing what I want just that I want more.
“Yes,” hisses Naraku. “We shall give you more.”
His fingers plunge into my quivering muscles as he works me up. Gaara is distracting me licking, nipping, and squeezing. I can feel the scissoring of Nara's fingers as they prepare me. Then I feel fingers also prodding my anus. This is uncomfortable, but that melts away as Nara finds that spot that makes me see stars. I feel something blunt and strong start to move into my rear. *Whimper*
“It's alright,” Naraku says. “We want to claim you as equals.”
He roughly kisses me as Gaara's penis sinks all the way to the hilt. I am crying a little. Nara and Gaara are licking my cheeks in apology as Naraku also claims me by taking my virginity. My scream is swallowed by Naraku. I now have two very big, very masculine males in me. It feels awkward. They wait for my tears to subside before trying to move.
*Moan*
It feels so right. The two move in perfect syncretism and before we know it we are blind with passion. We all reach our climax and they bite on their marks again. I feel their load go into my body and warm my insides. I bite Naraku's shoulder to mark him as mine and will probably mark Gaara later today. Their tongues tickle the marks and Naraku sets up a shield before we drift off to sleep. `Wonder how the others will take this.'
~Later~
I wake up with the two laying besides me. I turn to Gaara. I chuckle quietly. It's time to claim Gaara as mine. I lick up Gaara's neck and he cuddles closer to my warmth. Oh, time for fun. I turn to Naraku and gently wake him up. He blinks at me. I move gently to show him the still sleeping Gaara and look at him with a smirk. His slow smile tells me we are thinking the same thing. We work as a team and a hour later I mark Gaara as mine. Then Naraku and Gaara claim each other, to finish the circle.
“I'm so happy,” I purr as I nuzzle Nara's cheek then Gaara's. Their soft growls/purrs tell me they feel the same. What a good way to end the day.