InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Saturday...Before the dance ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Next morning~
I hear birds chirping and the sun filtering into the room…Room? I get up quickly and look around. I'm in Gaara's room. I'm a little disoriented. I probe for my mates's auras. There's Gaara. He's in the shower and so is Naraku. Two guesses for what they are doing. I get up and go into the bathroom.
~Groan~ *Moan* *Pant, Pant* “Naraku!” screams Gaara.Sounds like they're having fun. If I weren't sore, I would join them. I enter the shower/bath. It's steamy and there's a faint smell of sex. I go over to my lovers who are resting in the bath with the shower still running. Naraku is fucking Gaara at a fast speed. They are both near their climax and then…”Naaaaraaakkkuuu!”…”Gaarrraa!”
“All right, boys,” I tease as I first rub Gaara's cheek then Naraku's and get purrs. “We had our fun. Now, lets join the others for breakfast.”
“See you at the table,” I say and leave. I pick up Gaara's gourd and take it with me. The sand inside it hisses, but settles down. Nice to know Shukaku accepts me. Don't know how Gaara can carry this everyday though. It's heavy…*Groan* *Snicker*
“Stop laughing at me, damn it,” I mutter as the sand gets lighter to help me walk to the table.
“Having fun, love,” chuckles Gaara as the gourd disappears and reassemble itself by him.
“No fair,” I pout and sit next to Kaze and Naraku.
“At least the plan is still good to go because Kikyo, April and Inuyasha left to go shopping right after school,” says Rin before she bites into her apple.
“I forgot about that,” I groan.
“How could you forget?” asks Kagome.
“She was busy doing the horizontal mambo,” says Miruku with a perverted grin.
“HENTI!” shouts Sango and slaps him.
“HA!” laughs Shippo. “I won. Pay up Rin.”
“Yeah, Yeah,” says Rin as gives Shippo a kiss. “I thought he would last longer.”
“He's a pervert. What do you expect?” I ask. “Kakasi-sama, are you still upset? It's too late to do anything, but you do know Gaara is staying here.”
“He can't,” Kakashi snaps.
“He will,” I snarl back.
“Can't,” says Kakashi. “He has to go back to the Land of Sands…”
“We'll go with and explain that he's ours and they cannot have their weapon anymore,” I interrupt. “And if there's a problem. I'll have Sly and Naraku kill everyone.”
“Why not Gaara, too?” asks Rin.
“He'll feel guilty,” I answer. “You don't mind….*Grunt* See, he's fine with it.”
“Stop plotting mass murder and eat your breakfast, dear,” says Naraku as he pats my hand.
We eat breakfast while we banter about everything and the dance that night. Fun! Yeah!
~Later~
“Aw,” sighs Rin. “That's a beautiful kimono, Anna. The blue brings out your eyes.”
“Thanks,” I respond. “I know the men will like it.”
“Are you really happy with being mated with those two?” Kagome asks.
“Yes,” I answer. “I never have been so happy. Nara-koi and Gaara-koi are my soul mates and we'll keep each other sane. How about you two?”
“You'll see,” says Rin slyly.