InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Ideas of future stories ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Read my other story “Slavery” if you haven't started to yet. Or read “Intermission” which is a bunch of one shots off this story. Working on these as well.
 
Future Stories:
 
The World Goes to H*LL
Anime: Naruto
Summary: Orochimaru joined with Ataksuki and was able to take over Konoha. Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Temari, Kankurou, Neji and Kakashi helped. The survivors are now slaves. All one can wonder is how the h*ll did this all happen?
 
It Started with a Journal
Anime: Inuyasha
Summary: Kagome was writing a journal of her feelings and things she learned so she can grow. It falls into the hands of someone and he writes back. This has to be the weirdest way for a friendship to start. What's even weirder is that both people fell in love with the other, but have never met.
 
I'm Just the F*cking Cleaning Lady
Anime: Naruto
Summary: My name is Amy. I live next door to Sound. My best friends are Desiree who is a Sound medic nin and Alpana who is a Sound jounin/Anbu. Recently, I applied to be a cleaning lady for Orochimaru so I can be closer to my friends and earn some money. I meet a lot of people including the Ataksuki. What I am trying to understand why people look at me funny when I say I'm friends with them. Plus, “Why do I have to repeat myself? I'm just the fucking cleaning lady!”