InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ What?!? ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Morning~
*Whimper, Whine* I wake up to Naraku's and Gaara's cries as they push into me. Their noses press into my collarbone and their arms are tight around my waist. I peer closely and see tear stains on their cheeks. I put my leg around Naraku's waist and lean back onto Gaara. *Purr* I pet them and purr until they both slowly wake up.
“Mmm,” they hum.
“Morning,” I whisper to them as I untangle myself and get up.
The other guys are up, but Rin, Sango, and Kagome are not. I wake up the girls so we can get showered and ready for school. Today we are heading to go to April's funeral and then to Suna. Itachi is even coming, in disguise of course.
“Yo,” says Kakashi. “How's everyone?”
He looks very messed up. I wonder, `what happened?'
“Hey, Kakashi-sensei!” shouts Naruto. “What happened to you?”
“Nothing,” he says sharply. I look closer and there are claw marks. `Mmm. Have to ask him or Kaze later.'
“Are you here for a reason?” Naraku asks growling.
“Ah,” says Kakashi. “Yes, I'm the escort to the funeral and when we take Gaara home. We're not coming back.”
*Growl* Everyone looks at me in shock. My stance shifts, but Gaara's arms go around my waist as Naraku shifts in front of us. The feather on my necklace glows a little bit. The auras around us make the atmosphere turn ice cold.
“Territorial much?” asks Itachi as he joins us. Sesshomaru and Kaze are with him.
“No duh,” snorts Rin.
“Gee, I wonder how you figured that out,” I say sarcastically.
“No need to be sarcastic, love,” murmurs Kaze. This causes me to look at him closely. He is messed up a little and there's a slight shattered look in his eyes. What really worries me is the fact that Sesshomaru and Itachi are subtly closer to him as if to protect him from something or someone. He catches me looking and quickly looks away. I narrow my eyes. I don't like this. I turn on my powers subtly…'How dare he!'
*Growl* I pounce on Kakashi so fast. My legs kick him far out and I am about to go after him again…
“Stop it,” says Kaze softly as he catches me. He then pets my hair softly. Now I'm really worried. He only does that when he's really upset. “It's fine. He learned his lesson.”
“Fine,” I hiss as I am let go and I return to Gaara and Naraku pouting. `No fair. I wanted to avenge him. At least he and Sesshomaru taught Kakashi a lesson about cheating.'
“Kakashi-sensei!” shouts Naruto. “Why did Anna attack you??”
“Dobe,” states Sasuke.
“DON'T CALL ME THAT!!” exclaims Naruto and he about to jump Sasuke when I growl again. “Uhh. Never mind, teme. Maybe later.”
~Snort~ “That was fun,” says Rin. “Why don't we all get going since all our stuff is ready to go?”
“'k!” I chirp, everyone sweatdrops and we head to Konoha.
>Konoha>
We arrive at the village with little problems…just the normal fights between Sasuke and Naruto, Kakahi being perverted and giving a wide berth to Kaze, Sesshomaru, Itachi, Naraku, and me, and a few missing-nins attacking us every other day. I see guards at the entrance and another man in a Chuunin vest.
“Iruka-sensei!” shouts Naruto as he runs to the man's arms.
“Hey Naruto,” says the man warmly and blushes as he catches sight of us. “Hi.”
Neji and Sasuke nod and Kakashi blushes. Sesshomaru's and Itachi's eyes narrow while Kaze is looking elsewhere. A quick mind read confirms my suspicions that this man is the one Kakashi cheated on Kaze with, but he's innocent because he's being played the fool as well. My eyes narrow dangerously at Kakashi and I subtly move closer to Kakashi to attack. Naraku and Gaara shift with me to protect me. A light brush from Kaze snaps me from my anger causing me to glance at him and he shakes his head. I slightly brush him and shift back closer to my mates. I notice that Sasuke and Neji are watching us, but I tell them we're fine. They shift their attention back to Iruka and the guards.
“Yea!” cheers Naruto. “Come on Kagome! Koga! I'll show you where I live!”
He runs off with Kagome and Koga in tow walking.
“Ok,” says Iruka. “Shippo and Rin will go…”
“With me,” interrupts Sasuke. “Sesshomaru-sama, Kaze-sama, and Ares-sama can stay in the Uchiha mansion.”
“Can't wait to go home and see what he done with the place,” whispers Itachi and I giggle.
They soon leave. Neji offers his home for Sango and she accepts so they leave together. Naraku, Gaara, and I are offered an room at a inn. The town knows I'm “married” to Naraku and that Gaara doesn't sleep (according to them) because of Shukaku. We follow Iruka to the inn.
“Will you join me for tea?” I ask him.
“Sure,” he answers politely.
“Nara-koi, Gaara, will you two check on the others fro awhile?” I ask and get an affirmative before they leave.
“So, any lovers?” I ask nonchalantly.
“What??” stutters Iruka.
“Kakashi, maybe,” I say casually and Iruka blushes. “You do know he's cheating on you, right.”
He glances up at me as I casually sip my tea. I hear a `He's cheating?' This is going to be rough.
“Yep,” I nod and act as if I am talking to myself. “He was seeing Kaze, but Kaze caught him at a lie.”
`Kakashi?' “Oh,” he says politely. `Is he really…?'
“You could ask Kaze-sama,” I say. “Enough bad news. Gaara is coming home with us after we talk to his father in Suna. Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji may come with us. Did you know that Itachi can be quite sane?”
“Itachi?!?” squeaks Iruka.
“Yep. He's Sess's lover,” I continue. “Very nice. He's slightly a masochist, psychotic and sadistic, but nice.”
“Itachi?!?” Iruka squeaks again. He's very surprised and his mind is busy with flashes of bodies all over the ground and blood everywhere.
I roll my eyes dramatically and say, “You do know it was that sound-nin leader…uh, Orochimaru, who killed the clan, not him. Don't you? ~Slurp~”
“Are you going to tell all our secrets?” asks a voice.
“Hey Itachi,” I say cheerfully.
“Here's one of her's,” he says. “Gaara is also her husband and they are…ow!”
“Mmp,” I pout. “Sess claim you yet?”
“No,” he answers and glances down.
“It's alright,” I say as I pat his hand. “I have some good courting ideas for you.”
“What's going on?” asks Iruka.
“Oh, nothing much,” I respond. “He wants Sesshomaru to claim him and claim him in turn.”
Itachi blushes as I continue to pat and pet his hand softly. Itachi blushes and takes the affection calmly now. At first he flinched at being touched because of his past life with his family before they were killed. Sesshomaru was the same way with me and then had to get used to Rin doing the same when she started to copy my behavior. Kaze liked to do the same with them. That was funny. Now they soak up the affections.
“I think he'll be good for Kaze,” I say. “They both had been betrayed by the same man and they are nice people.”