InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Alright then...let's move on. ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~5 minutes ago~
“I think he'll be good for Kaze,” I say. “They both had been betrayed by the same man and they are nice people.”
~Now~
The two men are still gaping and blinking in shock. `What the fuck?!?' goes through their minds and `She gone crazy' flashes through Itachi's mind. Guess he forgot I can read minds to an extent.
“Hmm,” I hum. “You know this tea is quite good.”
“Kaze and Iruka?” Itachi asks finally. “Hold it. Kaze, nice?!?”
“He is too,” I mutter. “I better get busy. Two demon lords will have mates and…oh, children…I see children…yea!”
I get up and bounce into the bedroom. I hear two thumps and walk back into the room after changing into my nightclothes. `Yep. They're unconscious. Fun time.' I braid Iruka's ponytail and put nail polish on Itachi's nail. `Hot pink really goes with his personality. *Giggle*' I camouflage the polish to be black. Itachi blinks and Iruka groans as they get up.
“Hi,” I say innocently. “Why don't you go home and think about it Iruka? And please keep Itachi's presence a secret.”
“Ok,” he says shakily. `Too much information. Itachi is back. Kakashi is cheating. Kaze and me?' He leaves us and Naraku and Gaara come back in the room and close the door. They glance at Itachi and me and raise their eyebrows. They can see through the illusion. Itachi doesn't catch their expression and nods a goodbye before leaving.
“He's in love with Sesshomaru,” I sigh. “They will be good for each other.”
“Mm-mmm,” agrees Naraku as he and Gaara disrobe.
I approach Naraku and help him disrobe. Each new skin exposed is now kissed and caressed. Gaara helps me. Tonight we'll dominate him.
“Just relax, love,” I purr as Gaara leans against the doorway of the doorway as I push Naraku onto the bed. “I'll take care of you.”
*Purr* I tie his hands to the headboard of the bed. I slowly strip. Gaara settles next to Naraku. The three of us are very comfortable. I'm nude now and straddle Naraku's waist. I gently rake his body with my hands and listen to his moans. I lean down and lap one of his nipples and play with the other one in my fingers. Rolling it gently and sucking gently gets a gasp and moan from my lover. His erection caresses my folds. I am so turned on, but we cannot do that here. But we can do other things. I let go of the nipples and get a groan of disappointment before lightly caressing his abdomen. The muscles jump at the light touch and a giggle reaches my ears. I look at Gaara and raise an eyebrow.
“My,” I tsk. “I think we found a weakness. My big, bad mate is ticklish.”
*Shriek of laughter* I tickle my mate for a bit and giggle a bit. Dark chuckles are also heard from next to us. I lick his face and let his hands go free. His arms circle my waist as he brings me close to his chest and kisses my cheek softly. Gaara climbs up next to us and we make room for him. I crawl down Naraku's body as Gaara takes my place and kisses Naraku. I go down to Naraku's legs and lightly brush his inner thighs. They open and expose Naraku's penis to me. I lightly breathe on it and watch it twitch as Naraku moans. I lap it softly to produce more and the louder moans are caught by Gaara's mouth. I take him into my mouth and lightly bob my head while licking and humming. Naraku is arching into my mouth and practically crushing Gaara's mouth onto his moans from being heard. Naraku's hands roam Gaara's body and fist Gaara's hair or back in search for an anchor. Soon he climaxes into my mouth and I swallow his seed. Gaara moves slightly as I crawl back up to Naraku. I kiss him and we all cuddle before falling asleep.
~Morning~
*Bang, Bang, Bang* There is someone banging on the door. I groggily get up and dress somewhat to answer it.
“What?” I ask grumpily.
There is an Anbu guard there. “The Hokage will like to see you and your companions, Anna-sama,” he says.
“Fine,” I respond. “We'll be there in a bit.”
He nods and disappears in a puff of smoke. I walk into the kitchen and get a glass of cold water. I walk over to my mates who have gravitated to each other for warmth. I really hate to do this for they rarely get to rest, but…*Splash* They bolt up and glare at me.
“What?” I ask. “I have no time to deal with grumblings. We need to see the Hokage. Get dressed. You formal wear is over there. Breakfast will be on the table.”
They still grumble and get up. They shake themselves dry and get dressed. In a bit they are at the table and eating. After breakfast, we head over to the tower to see the Hokage.
“We're here to see the Hokage,” I tell the guard at the door.
“She's expecting you,” he says and opens the door. We go in. There is a woman in formal wear and two others.
“Hello,” says the woman. “Please sit. These two were her foster parents. We need to know everything that occurred to lead to April's death.”
“Well, I really would have to start at the beginning,” I tell her. “It all started the day my father left…”
~3 hours later~
I finally finish my tale about my life. I had to ask how April came to Konoha after `mother's' death. It sounds like her life wasn't as good as mine was after I was adopted by Kaze.
“I'm sorry,” I say after a few minutes. “There was really nothing I could do to stop Shukaku. Naraku was also out of control.”
“Murderess!” shrieks the woman as she lunges at me and I cringe.
She gets inches from me before being engulfed in sand. It's not bloody yet so Gaara hasn't killed her yet. Key word there: yet. Tsunade glares at him as Naraku stands by me facing the “father”. One wrong move and someone will die. I see Kaze come in the door with Sesshomaru. They must have felt the auras now filling the air.
“That's enough,” says Kaze. “Let her go. We have a funeral to go to.”
We walk out and as we do so the woman is let go, but she knows better then to try again. We walk over to where the funeral is being held. Gaara, Naraku, Kaze, Sesshomaru, and I join our friends. We listen to April's life after being left alive by Kaze and Sesshomaru. It takes a lot of restraint not to tell everyone the full truth. As I watch her body be buried, I feel a sense of relief. Now all that is left is to go to Suna (Land of Sand) and visit the Kazekage and Gaara's siblings: Kankurou and Temari.