InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Blue Roses ❯ Kuronue, Yoko, and Kiena; Together Again ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two: Kurone, Yoko and Kiena; Together Again
 
Yoko stood impatiently before Kiena and her younger brother as Kuronue flew in for a steady landing. The bat demon landed before the mismatched trio with precision before folding his wings and smiling.
“Did he come quietly?” Kuronue questioned of the Tiger Ruler.
“Ah, as quiet as a mouse, my dearest Kuronue, as quiet as a mouse,” Kiena replied.
Yoko huffed and Kiena shot him a look.
“Can we get what we came here for before the miko and the hanyou show up to take their vengeance?” Yoko growled.
“Hm…. Let me think about it…. Yes, let's go so my brother can return to his human.”
Sesshomaru was tempted to growl, but the thought of Kiena's hands on Kagome's throat prompted him to keep his mouth shut.
Kuronue lifted the tiger far into the air before he swooped in low over the village so her screams of “Help” could be heard. It was all a trick, of course, but none of the villagers knew that. Soon there was mass chaos as a mob formed to rescue the tiger from the clutches of the Bat Demon Lord. No one noticed Yoko and Sesshomaru as they slid into Kaede's hut. Kaede was out gathering herbs, so the Jewel Shards were easy to snatch from their stand. As Kuronue circled back around, Kiena moved into a different position. She now dangled from her legs which were held by Bat Lord. She hoisted Yoko and the Jewel Shards into the air as a dumbfounded Sesshomaru was left to explain why he failed to stop the demon.
Kuronue carried the two foxes back to their cave high in the mountains. Kiena smiled as the Bat Lord landed on the ledge.
“Another job done,” Yoko shouted to the sky.
Kiena trailed her skilled fingers across the fox's chest. She knew that his heat would soon overtake him and he would be left helplessly needing. It was the only reason she had bothered with the hasty thief in the first place; he had needed her.
<Later that Night>
Yoko awoke with a start in the bed of furs near the fire. He looked across to the wall where his two partners lay awake in the night. Kiena sat up, bare chested, and smiled. Kuronue threw back the covers and moved aside so that Kiena would be in the middle of the bed of furs. Yoko's hungry eyes danced between Kiena and Kuronue, knowing exactly what would happen next yet wanting so bad to do something new. Kuronue caught the look in his eyes and knew what he wanted. He moved over Kiena and she gave him a surprised look. He grabbed a piece of rope from above her head and tied her hands together with it. She smiled and went lax, allowing Kuronue's expert skills to lead the way. Soon she was tied in a submissive position, and Yoko was in full heat. Kuronue bent over the bound fox and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and Kuronue smiled. He beckoned the yearning fox to his side before he continued on with his plan.
Kuronue entered Kiena as Yoko entered him, eliciting moans from both the woman beneath him and the man behind him. Each of Yoko's thrusts were timed to drive Kuronue even deeper into Kiena. The process was repeated far into the night until Kiena was stiff and sore and yearning for freedom. When the silver fox was finally freed from his heat, Kuronue untied the submissive fox and allowed her to collapse on the furs. The bat lord walked to the entrance of the cave and took flight. In no time he returned to the cave with a bucket of water from a nearby spring. He poured the water in a pot over the fire and allowed it to warm before he walked to where Kiena lay on the furs. Kuronue dipped a piece of cloth in the water and washed the beautiful fox/tiger before him with deep care. She moaned quietly as Kuronue washed her most sensitive parts.
“You played your part well. You go into heat next, do you not?”
Kiena nodded groggily.
“I love you,” the slender bat lord whispered as Kiena drifted into a dreamless sleep. The Tiger Demoness barely caught the words and they did not register before all went dark.