InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wish I May ❯ Stories ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: There was someone whose username started with a B that left a review and I accidentally pressed delete (was checking things on the cell phone and thought it was a “read more” thing. Can't figure out how to undo it- I'm sorry! I'm not familiar with the story you mentioned, can you post a link for me? I'd like to read it, especially if its Kag/Kur!
Chapter 13
The day found Kagome showered, dressed, fed by something more than cookies and on her way up the stairs of Kai's shrine. She was disappointed to only be met by Kai, but Shippo did need his training and some time away from her would probably be good for the kit, too. And then there was the added plus of him getting to play with other youkai children.
The day was an exercise in her mental strength as they worked on controlling her powers, after she told him about nearly purifying Kurama it was decided that would be their main goal. Her powers needed to stay quiet until she summoned them. Kagome found herself glad for her epiphany last night because her clearer mind really helped her meditations. They finished the day with more sword practice. Sword practice was really not Kagome's strong suit, though she was slowly improving. Slowly. Improving.
Well, let's not say it won't take a while. Practice makes perfect, after all.
Either way, she was going to take the rest of the day to relax and cleanse herself from the busy-ness of the last week. She would work hard and learn, but one can't rush success by worrying too much about it. Hopefully she could manage not to kill anyone before she achieved some success.
Kagome took a detour on the way home from Kai's shrine and stopped at the mall. What a better way to relax than forget all her unique troubles and pretend she was yet another one of the normal teenagers that gathered at the mall and idled. Smiling to herself she indulged, buying a hamburger at one of the American food stands.
“Oy, your protector anywhere nearby?”
Kagome looked up at the voice interrupting her meal. Yusuke.
“No, I haven't seen him since last night. I have no idea where he is. And hey, he's not my protector!” She glared at him. “What's up with him anyway?”
“Well, long story...”
“Believe me, I know all about long stories.”
Yusuke sighed, seated himself next to her and started telling her what he knew about Kurama. After stealing some of her french fries first, of course.
A/N: Hopefully that wasnt too boring. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the story, I've been cooking up a different IY X-over since exploring Hulu and have had a hard time focusing on this one. Will try to get it sorted out ASAP.