InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ancestors ❯ comfort ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IN the present………………………̷ 0;….



Two men entered the shrine. "Well how did she take it?" Haru asked
His wife.


"How do you think!" She responded. She turned around and jumped into
His arms. "I missed you."

"And I you" was the reply.


"Well she took it better than I expected." Haru's father responded. "I do
Believe she sensed us earlier."


"Did she see you?" Takara Hiragashi asked.


They both shook their heads no.

"Although we did see her with that baka, Inu Yasha" Kagome's grandfather
Remarked.


"Dad, Be nice."

The youkai just smirked and sat down "Where is my grandson by the way?"

"Sleeping over at a friends house."

"Soon we can be a family again." Haru told his wife and father.



In the feudal ages…………………………& #8230;…..........


Kagome and Inu Yasha were approaching Kaede's hut when She remembered
Something.


"Inu Yasha…….." He looked at her. "SIT!"


SLAM! "Wench! What was that for?"


"For saying you hate Shippo, He looks at you as his foster father."


"Whatever" He said standing up and wiping the dirt from his clothes and face.
"All we do is fight!"

"Which is why he gets so scared when he can't find you or when
Your injured? HUM?"


She had a point and he knew it "FEH" was his reply as he grabbed
Her by the hand and guided her into Kaede's hut.


Everyone looked up at the still arguing pair. Then Inu Yasha's
Stomach growled loudly.


"I want my ramen now, Bitch!"


"Inu Yasha, I believe Kagome would only be a bitch if she mated
To you. Am I correct?" Miroku stated.


Inu Yasha's eyes grew wide as he blushed and quickly turned and left to go
Sleep in his tree.


"Thanks, Miroku. I think." Kagome said.

Kagome sat up all night. She could not sleep because she was thinking about maybe being related to Inu Yasha.



'If only I could find out. Sessho-maru seems the obvious choice. I mean
Inu Yasha hates him. He seems to care for Rin. Maybe he changed. NO!!
He can't be my grandfather. NO!! I love Inu Yasha NO!!!! Inu Yasha is my
Future. I can't be his niece.' She thought frustrated. So she decided to take a walk. She ended up at the God's tree.


"Inu Yasha" She called out "Are you awake?"


"Yes, Kagome" He answered.



"Please I need to know if you are…. IF we are….. Related. I can't stand not knowing. Can we go find Sessho-maru? Maybe he knows how to find out?"


"No, We don't need my brother. If you are kin, Our blood will migrate towards each other."

Kagome looked confused. Inu Yasha grabbed her hand and pricked her finger with his claw. He squeezed a few drops of blood into his palm near his wrist, then he pricked his finger and let a few drops fall near the life line on his palm. Keeping his palm flat and straight, He stood perfectly still. Nothing happened.


Inu Yasha let a breath he did not know he was holding. "Thank the Gods!
Inu Yasha shouted..


"Why?" Kagome spoke.


"We are not related. Our blood did not merge."

Kagome was overjoyed. She jumped at Inu Yasha putting her arms around him
Hugging him tightly. "I'm so happy!"


"What? Don't you want to be related to me, Wench?"

"Not that way!" Kagome hinted.


Inu Yasha face faulted to the ground. When he recovered , He stood up. "Kagome.."


She placed to fingers upon his lips to keep him from speaking, "Inu yasha I know you love Kikyo and that you want to be with her. But I can't help the way I feel."

"Kagome, I… How?.. In the world can you think I love Kikyo? You are the one I protect. Kikyo is an obligation. She showed me how to trust someone. You showed me how to love and care. How to need someone. Kagome, I need you. I….. I love you!"


"Oh Inu Yasha , I love you too! So much!!"


"We will find out together who your ancestor is, OK?"


"Let's see that leaves. Naraku and Kouga!" Kagome surmised.

"And Shippo" Inu Yasha added again.

"SIT!" Kagome whispered.


SLAM! After the spell wore off, He sat up. She kissed his forehead and gently rubbed his ears. "Sorry, but you have to quit picking on Shippo. I know you fight, but all father's and son's do that. You are older so be the adult."
"FEH" He yelped . All the while smiling at his Kagome.





HEHEHE!! All house who thought Sessie were WRONG!!
Next Chapter: Kagome finds out who it is!! Inu Yasha is not happy.
Will he still love her? Let me know your guesses for her grandfather!!
One hint: Inu Yasha gets along with hardly anyone!!


Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha!!!!