InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Time, Another Life ❯ Chapter 11

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

All Standard Disclaimers Apply

 

****Fun New Game****

For my Irish Lit class I'm reading one of the most wonderful books called A Star Named Henry by Roddy Doyle (I love that name! I'm so naming my kid Roddy!) But in this book I've learned several new obscenities and actually the Irish and the South, USA are probably the best at making up their own obscenities to match whatever occasion that is going on.

So my new game is: IM, Email or leave a Review on what your favorite or just a new obscenity is. Doesn't have to be anything outstanding and really there isn't a real point to this game but if I find some that I like I may use them in some of my fics as well just use them in life. What can be more fun than that?!

Any and All suggestions sent to me will be posted on my next update so make sure you leave the name/screen name/pen name/etc you want me to credit the obscenity to and if there is an explanation behind it, that would be helpful.

For Example: my contribution

gobshite- shite-shit and gob-mouth, so its saying mouth shit; an alternative to saying bullshit, so when someone is lying you simply say gobshite instead and no one is the wiser.

Have fun with this one y'all!

Email address: leeannebagwell@hotmail.com

AIM: scottishfae13

MSN: same as my email address; or Scottishfae

Yahoo: Scottishfae

 

 

 

 

 

Warning this Chapter has some more dark themes to it.

 

Chapter Eleven

 

Seiichi turned into the neighborhood that held Uo's apartment building. It was in a rougher part of town and he hated to go there this late at night, especially in his expensive car. It seemed to just call out to the thugs to come near.

 

Koga, disguised again as Gregor, was waiting at a parking place he had obviously saved for them. He paralleled parked with ease and jumped out of the car.

 

Kagome was already out before the car even had stopped. She was beginning to walk towards an apartment building that she assumed was Uo's.

 

"Kagome wait up." Gregor said running to catch up with her.

 

"Listen, this place isn't safe for you to just go wandering around in." He said grabbing her arm and pulling her to his chest.

 

"Let me go. I'm going in, getting him, then I'm leaving again."

 

"It won't be that easy."

 

"You can't get in, right?" Seiichi spoke up approaching the two.

 

Gregor nodded his head.

 

"I'll go with her and help. We'll be back shortly. If for some reason we aren't back in the next fifteen minutes or so then you may want to force your way in."

 

Kagome tried to hide her surprise and fear from that statement but both boys saw her reaction.

 

"Kagome you can back out now, I can go in and get him by myself."

 

Kagome just merely shook her head, her determination coming back to her. She took in a long breath and turned back towards the apartment complex.

 

Seiichi nodded at Gregor before trotting up to walk beside her. They entered the old building that was slightly decaying. The stairwell smelt of rotting wood and stagnant water and the only lights that shed illuminated into the eerily quiet stairs flickered on and off as they climbed.

 

As they reached the third floor the first signs of actual life filtered through the upper floors. It was obviously the music and people from the party they were heading to.

 

"Only a couple more floors." Seiichi said as he continued to lead them.

 

They turned to make their way up to the fourth floor and people, mostly drunk, were beginning to liter the stairwells.

 

Kagome carefully picked her way through them, careful not to step or bump into any of the people. In front of her, Seiichi was a lot less gentle as he slammed his way through people.

 

"Just a warning, don't eat or drink anything in that party. Uo likes to spike all her food and drinks with aphrodisiacs." Seiichi said as he waited for her to make her way through the people to catch up with him.

 

The lining of bodies became even thicker as they made their way up to the fifth floor and to what was obviously Uo's apartment.

 

They squeezed through people and made for the door of apartment 5E at the end of the hallway.

 

"What do you think your doing?" A strong, feminine voice asked.

 

Kagome turned to see a tall blond glaring at the Seiichi and herself. She was wearing tight black pants and a corset shirt that just barely contained her absurdly large breasts. Her flat stomach was showing with a belly piercing of a skull and crossbones shining in the little light coming from the apartment.

 

"Hey Uo. Just looking for someone." Seiichi said trying to keep on moving.

 

"Uh-uh. Uyeda told me what you and Gregor are up to and I won't have any of that shit at my party." Uo said stepping up to the boy that she towered over.

 

"What? We're not up to anything. Just trying to get Takai home before he does something stupid." Seiichi tried to defend.

 

"A likely story." She said.

 

Finally taking notice of Kagome, she looked her over. Kagome had changed out of her school uniform but was only wearing a pair of jeans and a baby, long sleeve tee.

 

"Who is this chick? Isn't she a bit underdressed for a party? Or wait, let me guess, you're going for that innocent look? Clever, you'll get tons of guys like that. Though you should have come in a school uniform or something."

 

Kagome's eyes widened and she stepped back.

 

"Uo, this is Kagome-" Seiichi began to explain about the relationship she had with Miroku.

 

"Kagome? Oh, you're the one Uyeda's been waiting for. Go on in. He's in the first room on the right." Uo said pushing the girl towards her apartment.

 

Seiichi's eyes widened and made to go grab her. He was dragged back and into the angry face of Uo.

 

"Get the hell out before I beat you so bad they won't be able to recognize you." She growled and threw him towards the stairs.

 

He fell down the first flight and landed on a couple making out. They cried out indignantly and shoved him off of them.

 

Seiichi looked at the angry Uo who was watching him. He quickly began to run down the stairs.

 

Uyeda had planned this, he had known that Gregor would tell Kagome and she would come to the party. What was really worrying him was what Uyeda had planned for her.

 

*~*~*~*

 

Kagome squeezed in-between all the people as she made her way into the apartment.

People were packed into what would normally be a very spacious apartment but people didn't seem to mind as they were almost all copping feels on their fellow party goers.

 

She came upon the first room on the right and peered in. She didn't see anyone she knew at first glance and when she looked in more she was horrified to see several people having sex right there in public.

 

She pulled back, blushing furiously and tried to move to look into another room.

 

"Hey beautiful." A husky voice said into her ear.

 

She was immediately pulled back into the front of the source of the voice. Kagome couldn't help the gasp as she felt the hardness poking into her lower back.

 

"If you think that's impressive, wait until I get it inside of you." The voice said moving up to grasp one of her breast.

 

She swatted the hand and tried to step away.

 

"Get away from me." She practically growled but the strong arms held her firmly against the bigger body.

 

"You heard the bitch, get away from her."

 

Kagome turned to see Uyeda standing there with two girls under each arm. He smirked at Kagome and moved so ditch both girls.

 

Walking over to her, he detached the other man and grabbed her hand.

 

"How did I know you would show up here?" He laughed.

 

Kagome recoiled at the harsh sound and tried to detach her hand. He wouldn't allow her and began to pull her down the hall.

 

"W-where are you taking me?" Kagome said frantically.

 

"You came here to see Takai, right? Well I'm taking you to him." Uyeda said.

 

They turned a corner into yet another room and stopped. Uyeda pointed to the corner of the room where Miroku was located. He sat there, happily drunk from alcohol and sex.

 

He was completely nude with four equally naked women surrounding him. Two were playing with his chest and nipples, happily lavishing kisses on his bare chest and abs. Another sat above him nibbling on his ears and sucking onto his neck, and making sure he was kept full of alcohol. The fourth girl was on all fours in front of him erotically lavishing her full attention to his straining arousal.

 

Kagome gasped and turned away only to come face to chest with Uyeda.

 

"You don't fit into our group. You should have figured that out a long time ago." He said.

 

He grabbed her arm and began pulling her deeper into the apartment. There were fewer and fewer people in this part and Kagome quickly began to struggle against Uyeda's grip.

 

He paused long enough to throw her against the wall.

 

"Stop it you stupid bitch." He yelled before grabbing her again and continued to pull her, this time with less resistance.

 

Kagome was beginning to feel dizzy. She had hit her head against something hard and she could feel something warm and sticky dripping down on her neck and then continuing down to soak into the back of her shirt.

 

Uyeda opened a door and stepped inside. The two people that were currently occupying the room yelled at the intruder but one look at him and they both ran out of the room quickly not caring at their state of undress.

 

Kagome's vision was continuing to get fuzzier and the next thing she knew she was thrown onto something that was very similar to a bed. She closed her eyes as the room began to spin.

 

"Don't go to sleep." Uyeda sneered.

 

He grabbed her face and gave it a quick slap to focus her attention back on him.

 

"I want you awake for this bitch. I'll show you what happens when you break up my group."

 

Kagome tried to focus on what he was saying but she couldn't make out his voice, it seemed to be very distant.

 

She didn't notice when he began to peel off her clothes. He gave a whistle of appreciation at her perfectly shaped body.

 

"No wonder Takai likes you so much, you certainly are a piece. A little too innocent for my taste but we'll change that." He said more to himself than to her.

 

He noticed she was once again fading and gave her another hard slap to her face. She gasped in pain and arched slightly off the bed.

 

Uyeda groaned as the girl unintentionally rubbed against his arousal. He grinned as she settled back down. He reached down to release his dick from his pants.

 

He had already stripped her out of all her clothes and he readied himself to take the girl who had been constantly plaguing his perfect life.

 

"Listen to me, you bitch, listen." He said giving Kagome another sharp slap. "This is for breaking up my group and changing things. After this, I don't want to ever see your face again."

 

Kagome's eyes were watering but she still couldn't focus on anything but the pain.

 

"We'll end this now and I'll have a little fun. Just remember this, after I'm done with you, Takai won't want anything to do with a whore like you."

 

Uyeda positioned himself and began to push in. She was tight and he smirked as he felt her shift to accommodate his length.

 

A growl from behind him made him look back and he saw two very angry eyes before he was tackled from behind. The sudden movement caused Uyeda to seat himself fully into Kagome's passage, breaking her hymen in the process.

 

Kagome cried out in more pain as she felt something rip inside of her and then two extremely heavy people land on top of her.

 

Both boys stopped as they realized what had happened.

 

"Shit Kagome." The boy on top cursed.

 

He pulled Uyeda off and threw him on the other side of the room into the waiting arms of his two friends plus Uo.

 

"Is she alright?" A now concerned Uo asked.

 

"Kagome? Kagome can you hear me?"

 

Kagome groaned as she struggled to keep consciousness.

 

"Her head is bleeding! We have to get her to the hospital." The boy said frantically.

 

There was a large shirt belonging to some guy who had left in there lying on the bed just out of arms reach. He grabbed it and threw it over Kagome's body to cover her.

 

Uo had rushed to the bedroom and grabbed a hand towel. She moved and put it against Kagome to stop the bleeding due to intrusion of Uyeda's dick.

 

"Who drove?"

 

"We'll take my car." Seiichi said.

 

Uo cracked her knuckles as she turned around to see Uyeda struggling to get out of Gregor's surprisingly strong grip.

 

"It's pay back time." She said and grabbed the boy.

 

"Call me tomorrow and tell me how she is." Uo said as she dragged the boy out of the room and to Kami knows where.

 

Gregor glared at the boy as he was dragged away thrashing to get away. Seiichi was walking down the hall and Gregor hurried to catch up.

 

"Where are they?" He asked over the music as they made their way out of the apartment.

 

"Probably waiting for us at the car. He got her out of there pretty quickly." Seiichi commented.

 

They had never seen Miroku so worked up. He was practically radiating a primal predatory need to rip something apart when he busted into the room.

 

They had found Miroku as he was riding off the afterglow of a blowjob. He had quickly come back to reality, however, when he heard Seiichi asked where Kagome was.

 

When he found out that she was at the party and Uyeda was expecting her, he immediately ran towards the room they were in.

 

Seiichi wasn't sure how he knew she was there but he did and quickly took action.

 

The two boys ran down the stairs and saw Miroku sitting in the back of Seiichi's car rocking an unconscious Kagome back and forth.

 

He had thrown on a pair of pants before he rushed to save Kagome but other than that he was wearing nothing. It was going to look very bad taking the two to the hospital. Kagome had only a man's shirt on and Miroku had none.

 

"I'll follow you to the hospital." Gregor said rushing off to his own car.

 

Seiichi jumped into his own car and began to drive as quickly as he could get away and still be relatively safe.

 

The car was surrounded in a thick silence and Seiichi gripped the wheel tightly as he heard Miroku's quiet pleas for Kagome to be all right.

 

A look in the rearview mirror showed a heartbroken boy who was crying his eyes out while cradling Kagome as tightly as he dared to his chest.

 

Seiichi bit his bottom lip to keep in his own tears, as he floored it the rest of the way to the hospital.

 

* * * * * *

 

Hey go me! I did another chapter. It's not as long as I'm trying to get it but I ran out of inspiration and thought I would end it here.

 

Hope this chapter isn't too disturbing for you and I set up a bit of drama for everyone.

 

I'm still working on the plot…but yeah I'm still not liking this fic very much though.

 

Oh well, please REVIEW and tell me what you think.

 

Don't forget about my little game either!

 

Until Next Time…

 

Sfae