InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ Different ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~


+^ 'Different but the Same'

(Chapter Two) +^ Different


Kirara was lying at the base of the tree with a pile of clothes beside her. She stirs awake after a few minutes.

'Uagh... what happen?' Sitting up she notice the view is Different.

She lifts her hand and was about to lick it when she sees it's not a paw. So she looks down and sees she has human-like legs, arms, feet and etc.

Kirara was about to stand when her hand brushes a pile of clothes and then she looks down at the pile to see the colors olive, golden-orange, and white and then at herself.

She took the clothes and putted them on after some difficulty. Her kimono looks like Sango's; the red-pink of Sango's is golden-orange on Kirara's Kimono.

She also wears the Olive color as Sango's. She just doesn't wear the demon hunter gear as Sango.

" I have to let Mistress Sango know what happened." She said to herself.

Hearing her voice like that for the first time she put her left hand on her mouth and the right other on her throat.

' Oh my, I can talk like humans too. At least I don't think I sound much like my Mistress. Oh Shippou.'

"Shippou!" She called and received no answer.

"Shippou!" She called again and again no answer.

' I guess he went back to camp.'

With that thought she started walking back.
 


+^~ Back at Camp ~^+
 


Shippou came running in the camping area and looked around and didn't see Kagome, Sango, or even Kirara.

'Where could Kirara have gone?' Thought the Kit.

Before he could go on with his thoughts someone had walked in the camping area.

'She looks like Sango. But the bangs have golden-orange in it. Her kimono is different too.'

Then she turned her head in his direction and he seen orange eyes looking at him.

'That's not Sango, then who is she?'

Meanwhile Inuyasha and Miroku notice someone entered the camp also.

Before Inuyasha could move to question her Miroku was already up with her small hands clamped into his.

" Wow, Lady Sango wha. . Wait! 'Your not lady Sango."

Kirara blushed while thinking ' I look like my lady?'

"Well my lady may I ask a favor of you?" Asked Miroku.

As he asked one of his hands move to the lower part of her back where it was not suppose to be. Then it rubbed.

Kirara felt something was wrong then tense. 'Violated, violated,' her mind screamed repeatedly.

" Hantai" Kirara hissed. Then pulled out her hands away form his hand and slapped him. Leaving the monk with the evidence.

" Stupid monk. She doesn't even like her." Inuyasha said as he jumped out of the tree approaching them.

"My lady, may I ask your name?" said Miroku after recovering rather quickly.

She just ignored him and was heading to the spring where Kagome and Sango are, but was stopped by Inuyasha who grabbed her left arm.

"Who are you?" He demanded. She ignored him as well and yanked her arm away form him.

'How dare he?' Kirara hiss at him and was about to continue on her way when she notices that Sango and Kagome were coming their way talking.

'What's with all the hissing?' Thought Inuyasha.


+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^

+^` Tangerine_Mikan
 AKA Mala Valvah