InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Enlightened Hearts: Miroku & Sango ficlets ❯ Touch of Petals ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Originally posted on 1-22-08. ADULT CONTENT.
 
Touch of Petals

A once-cursed hand ran through her dark hair, his body heat blanketing her.

"I love you." His breath settled on the shell of her ear, and she met his eyes - warm and unwavering, their future burgeoning inside. 

His hands trailed down her hips, and she shuddered at his naked touch. Her first time - wooed and romanced as they sprawled over the pink petals in a bed of cherry blossoms. 

She moaned with his lips on hers, reaching fervently inside, teasing and tasting her scent. She responded in turn, meeting his mouth with the same gusto, fisting her hands in his dark, untangled hair. 

Her body trembled anxiously, but his warm hands against her skin soothed her, lighting fires and expelling fears. She rubbed her legs together, moistening to his every touch. Lightly, his hand explored her below, dipping into her belly button and gently rubbing over her coarse nest of curls. His motions were slow, and it was beginning to feel painful. 

"Please, Miroku.” She never thought she'd beg Miroku to do anything. 

He trailed kisses over her pulse and down her chest, and she felt her breasts tense at the cool, wet dance of his tongue. She sighed, as his hands cupped her behind, and her mind fell into a daze when he began to maneuver her underneath him. She mewled as he nibbled at her nipples, and she glanced at his body below. Fascinated, she watched as his excitement pulsated before her, rubbing against the warm center between her thighs. 

She inhaled harshly as he entered her. He bent his head up, and his whispers returned against her ear.

The music of his promises filled her body, and she rocked her hips. Pain dulled away, replaced by a soft, encompassing pleasure she'd never experienced before. 

Suddenly, her energy bounced alive. She put eager lips over his, kissing him hard, steadying her hips to his speed. Then, she made him moan when her strong slayer arms embraced him tightly. She pumped hard over him, and he pushed faster - just what she wanted. 

"Oh gods," she cursed, and Miroku grunted, a moan of delight riding with every thrust.

He pushed her against the ground while arching his back, pistoning his hips inside her. Sango let out a ragged cry with stars in her eyes, and with one last heavy thrust, she felt her body turn lax. Inside, she felt warm and full, and Miroku's face contorted in concentration as he spilled inside her. He expelled a content draught of breath and leaned lightly against her. Shaking, Sango wrapped her arms around him, embracing his exhausted body. 

He nuzzled his face into her chest and chuckled. 

"What's so funny?" Her words were sharper than she intended. She and Miroku were beyond such things.

Miroku propped himself on his elbow and met her sated gaze. "My dear Sango, if all I had to do was defeat Naraku for such a performance, I'll gladly take on the fiend again."