InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Enlightened Hearts: Miroku & Sango ficlets ❯ Future In-Laws ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Written for the “Father” theme at mirsan_fics on LJ.
 
Future In-Laws
 
“Your daughter is a harlot!”
 
“Your son takes after his lech of a father, and don't you dare say that about Mika!” Inuyasha stepped up to throw a punch at him, the man he considered his best friend, but the stern voices of their wives stopped him.
 
“What in the world is going on here?” Sango fumed at them, and the men settled back and glared at each other as their wives scrutinized them.
 
“I caught your son seducing my daughter,” Inuyasha huffed. “It's your fault, bozu. Mika is a good girl; she'd never rut with your twerp son.”
 
“How dare you! Your daughter learned her feminine wiles from a different time!” Miroku said, throwing up his hands. “Don't blame me or my son.”
 
“Hold on just a minute!” Kagome stopped them. Miroku and Inuyasha were astonished she was smiling. Sango was also unbothered by their fighting. “You're just finding out about Mika and Seiji?”
 
“Um…”
 
“How long have they been sneaking around?” Inuyasha snarled at her, but Kagome was used to his temper. In fact, she appeared amused by his reaction.
 
“For about two months now. I already had the talk with Seiji,” Sango said, and Kagome nodded next to her.
 
“Mika has talked to me. As long as they act responsibly, we're glad they're happy.” Kagome beamed at Sango. “This means our families we'll be joined someday.”
 
“Accept it,” Sango said cheekily. “Someday you two will be in-laws.”
 
Suddenly, Miroku and Inuyasha had lost their desire to fight.