InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Enlightened Hearts: Miroku & Sango ficlets ❯ Reminder ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Written for the “Jealousy” theme at mirsan fics on LJ.
 
Pairing: Miroku/Sango
Rating: R
Word Count: 250
 
Reminder
 
As soon as he enters their house, she pushes him against the wall and slams her lips against his. She pulls at his clothes, and he notices the children are gone, and they're alone.
 
“What's this?” he asks, after managing to break away from her intense strength.
 
Sango's eyes are dark and heady, and he suddenly feels stupid for questioning her. He moves in tenderly and gives her a soft kiss, hoping to quell her brutal desire.
 
She doesn't answer him, and he doesn't press the issue. Soon their clothes are gone, and he discards his curiosity. Who is he to understand a woman's thoughts? He realizes she may have been jealous of him that morning when he conversed with younger village girls, still tittering at him sweetly with attention.
 
It's silly. His wife has no reason to be jealous; Miroku loves her until they grow old and die together.
 
She moans as he brings her onto his lap, but she stops him, and suddenly Sango looks at him sternly. “No.” She pushes him on his back, and she squeezes herself over him, and he inhales a deep breath as he feels her warmth constrain him. She dominates; Miroku submits.
 
If it will ease her troubles and clear up her inadequacies, this is what he will do as her husband.
 
He pushes and the tension rises inside him. Sango puts him in place and reminds him that she's his wife, but he doesn't mind.
 
Miroku just lets her ride.