InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Everytime ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks so much to all my reviewers!
 
Zatanna-my first reviewer! Thanks a lot! I'm glad to here you liked it.
 
Marijang69-yay! ...and sorry about you friend, too.
 
Kyo yuki shigure-not everyone likes Kikyo, including your sister. :-P I think SHE should go to hell alone! JK. I'm just saying that to make you mad. lol. Anyway thanks for reviewing and here's the next chapter that you keep talking to me about at school…its finally here!
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha, and never will.
ON WITH THE STORY!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
Chapter 2
 
“What do you mean by that?” Miroku inquired.
 
Inuyasha averted his eyes. He couldn't let Miroku see the tears starting to form in his solemn eyes. “Exactly what I just said…”
 
Sango couldn't stay quiet anymore. “But, what is that supposed to mean!?”
 
“….It....was a mistake being born…I'm a half-breed….I…I don't belong…anywhere…DON'T YOU SEE?! I'M A MISTAKE! AN ACCIDENT! I SHOULDN'T BE HERE!” Inuyasha rambled on and by the end he was broken. Tears were streaming down his face as he slumped to the ground and onto his knees.
 
Miroku, Sango, and even Shippo, who had been watching the whole thing silently by the fire, stood there letting what he had said sink in. They looked down to find their friend trembling on the floor, sobs racking his frame. Sango was the first to make a move. She knelt down beside Inuyasha and wrapped an arm around his shaking shoulder.
 
“It's ok…its ok. Nobody here thinks that. We all love you for who you are to us, not what the rest of the world says about half-demons. You're our friend, and that's all we think about you as, not a half-breed, or a mistake, either. Whoever said that you were…well, don't listen to them. They don't know you so don't let it bother you.” She said sympathetically.
 
“YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! You don't know how it feels to be all alone and then find somewhere you think you belong, only to get it all thrown back at you!!! Then you realize you never belonged there in the first place.” He sobbed.
 
Miroku went over to Sango and whispered in her ear “Let's give him some time alone. Hopefully by tomorrow he will be back to normal.”
“But Miroku…”
“Just give him some space”
 
With that, they walked back over to Shippo and sat down to finish their dinner.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kagome was on her way to her home. She didn't wear the cheerful face she normally wore. Today she looked sad and worried. `I can't believe I said that to him. I am so stupid! He probably hates me now…I would hate me too after what I did. I guess I should apologize to him…but will he even want to look at me, and will I even be able to face him?'
 
Kagome, your back!” her mother exclaimed as she walked through the front door. Upon seeing her daughters face she asked “what's wrong honey?”
 
“Mom…what would you do if you said something mean to someone?” she asked “but you didn't mean it” Kagome hastily added.
 
“Well, I think it depends on what had been said…if it was something small I'm sure the person would accept an apology. If it was something really big and mean, I would still try to give an apology, but do it in a really nice way, like bring them a present and explain what caused the person to say such things to them.”
 
Kagome thought about what her mother had said. “Thanks mom. That really helps!” After saying this, she gave her mom a quick hug, turned around, and ran back to the well.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
I would write more, but I have to go to school : (
 
Review!