InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Get Over It ❯ At The Club ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Get Over It

I do not own Inuyasha or "Get Over It" - the movie.

Chapter Two
At The Club

"C'mon, Inu," Shippou yelled. "Have some fun. Kikyo's not the only fish in the sea, ya know."

"I hate to say it, but Shippou's right," Miroku said, as he watched two barely dressed girls dance in front of him. What a lech. We had just arrived at the hottest dance club in Tokyo, and they were expecting me to get over the break up. AFTER ONLY TWO DAYS. What idiots. Well, considering they had never had a steady girlfriend or had been broken up with one, you couldn't exactly call them that.

"I'll try," I said, over the loud music. We walked through the club, until we were met with two girls that Shippou obviously knew.

"KAGOME!?!! What are you doing here?!!" Shippou yelled.

"Dancing, what does it look like, Shippou?" The shorter one of the two, obviously Kagome, answered. "Geez. I'm sixteen!"

"Seriously, kit," The other girl, who I recognized from school as Sango Taijiya, answered. "Oh, no. You brought Miroku." So she had heard about his little.problem.

"Kagome, guys are gonna think you're available!" Shippou said.

"Well, I am! Geez, and I was hoping I'd have an older brother instead of another dad!" Kagome said. "You're worse than him!" So, Kagome is Shippou's younger sister. No resemblance whatsoever.

"Hey, you two, quit arguing," Miroku told them.

"We're not," Kagome and Shippou said at the same time. They looked at each other one more time, and Kagome and Sango walked away.

"Who was that?" I asked outloud, even though I already knew.

"My younger sister, Kagome, and her friend, Sango," Shippou answered. "I'm really gonna make mom keep her at home from now on."

"Why's that? Kagome's sixteen, can't she date anyone?" Miroku asked.

"The world's made up of perverts! You should know that, Miroku," Shippou answered. We all laughed. That is, we minus Miroku who was about to strangle Shippou.

Then, my laughter stopped when I saw her.

Kikyo. She was dancing with... some guy. And not only was she dancing, but he was kissing her neck!

"Geez, told ya she was a slut," Shippou's voice entered my ears. I didn't take notice of it. My heart broke again.

*~*~* Author's POV

"Oh my gosh, did you just see it?" Sango asked.

"See what?" Kagome asked.

"Miroku was looking at me!"

*~*~* Back to Inuyasha's POV

It was as if everyone else were gone, and the guy and Kikyo were dancing. And I was just standing there.

"Oi, Inu!" Miroku said. "Isn't that Naraku? You know, the guy in the crappiest boy band on the face of the earth?" I looked again at the guy. Yep, he was the gay one in the group. At least, that's what me and Miroku believed.

"Let's go," I said, angrily, as I walked out of the club.

*~*~*

I waited outside Kikyo's house, until she and her friend Arielle walked inside. Then, daring myself inwardly, I climbed upon her roof, right outside of her bedroom window.

I started to sing. God, I forgot that Miroku and Shippou were still there. And my voice... dear god, my voice was cracking and everything.

"INU YASHA! GO AWAY!!" Kikyo and Arielle were yelling. I didn't stop singing, until Arielle threw a shoe and it made me lose my balance and fall.

*~*~*

Author's note- ^^ Not as long as the first, I think. I know Shippou's supposed to be younger than Kagome, but I needed someone to be used for Felix's part. ^^ And he's Kagome's overbearing older brother. Maybe I should've used Souta for that... nah...