InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ High School... And All That Drama ❯ Preperations ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8: Preperations
boys sighed. lunch was B-O-R-I-N-G. "Ayame, talk to me." Kouga whined.
girlfriend stared at him, "Hi" she said sarcastically before turning back to Sango and Kagome. "Now... Well of course we want to do a song that will get the crowd pumped up."
like one that makes you want to dance."
really loud." The girls nodded at Sango's comment. The pep rally was next Friday, that gave them 12 days to come up with a routine, including today's practice. Then you had to subtract Friday and next Wednesday for games, and Sunday, because they didn't do anything on Sundays. So 9 days.
should have done this weeks ago." Kagome said, and the girls nodded as the boys moaned.

cheerleading team sat in a circle outside the gym entrance. Sango had a pen and had just finished writting down all the songs the girls called out to be in the pep ralley. Now they were trying to narrow them down. "We want one that gets everyone pumped up." She said.
one to make people want to dance!" Kagome cried.
one that makes people want to kiss!" Everyone looked at Kykio.
this is a pep ralley, not a whore ralley." Sango said, and most of the team had to hold in their laughter.
we should get a bunch of music. Like rap and rock and that kind of thing." a girl said.
we'll decide now."
play We Are The Champions when the football players come out." another girl said.
should paly different songs for each ralley."
for the Freshmen/Sofmores we'll do We Are The Champions and..." Sango trailed off, letting the other girls contribute. It went on like this for another half hour or so until Helen got there. School ended at 2:05 and practice wasn't until 3:00, so the girls decided to meet at 2:15 to pick out songs.
you have our list ladies?" Helen asked.
nodded, and read the list off, "For Freshmen/Sofmores we'll do We Are The Champions, Let's Go, and Yeah. Then for the Juniors/Seniors we'll do We Will Rock You, Doo Hash, Thunderstruck, and Over and Over Again."
nodded, pleased with the choices. "What about Spirit Week?"
will be pajama day, Tuesday will be tie-dye day, Wednesday will be mix-match day, Thursday will be choice day, and of cousre on Friday you'll either wear your jersey or you class color." Kagome said.
girls, I'm glad with the way you worked. Now we'll come up with new routines, then I want you all to make posters tonight. Tomarrow, I'll write you all passes so you can get out of class to put them up. So the more posters you make, the more get out of class time you get!" she said smiling. "Now let's work!"

hate new routine days, they're so boring." Sanog said as herm Kagome and Ayame walked back to the parking lot.
me too... Hey." Kagome said when she saw the boys walking up to them, the girls must have taken too long because the boys never came to get them unless they were taking too long.
you long enough, ready?" InuYasha said.
going with Miroku to Sango's." She saw his ears droop, she felt bad, "She and Ayame and I have to work on posters."
okay."
you wanna come and help?"
I'm fine, see you." He said and waved as he turned, and his voice sounded so sad. Kagome watched him leave. She'd call him later tonight.

got into his car and hit his head against the steering wheel. He had it all played out. When they got to Kagome's house, she would get out, then he'd let her walk a little be before he got out to. "Kagome wait!" he'd say, "Yeah, what is it Inuyasha?" "I have to talk to you about something." Then he'd look down. "What's wrong?" She would ask. Then he'd look up. "I can't do it anymore." "Do what?" Then he'd smile, not too much, just a bit. "Think about you and me and not know how it was." Then she'd be shocked. "Will you go woth me Kagome?" Then she'd smile and throw her arms around him.
well, guess it wasn't meant to happen.' He thought before driving off.

i no i no kiill me, it was short! but i cant go ne longer or the chapter will take 10 years 2 finish, the next 1 i coming soon!
poor inuyasha!