InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inside a water bubble ❯ Ai shiteru ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INSIDE A WATER BUBBLE

~by Laura-chan~

I'm back!!!!!!

2 days ago I saw 'The lord of the rings: the two towers' and I think it was BEAUTIFUL!! I love Legolas and Aragorn!! *_*

I read the book when I was 12 and I love it!

ok~I'll stop my speech without sense -___-

THANKS TO:

OBSSESIVEFANGIRL

AHSAYUNI

LUNA_NIGHT

LOVER

Disclaimer: Inuyasha&co. belong to Rumiko Takahashi...How I want Inuyasha for myself!

!!! WARNING !!!!

I'm not english or american: I'm italian, so forgive my mistakes.

Notes:

Ai shiteru: I love you

Arigatou: thank you

CHAPTER III: AI SHITERU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KAGOME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunch was very good: Yasha's parents were kind and Sesshoumaru and Kagura were really nice.

After lunch the four of us (Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Kagura and I) went to the garden. Yasha introduced me to his little cuisins, named Shippou and Rin: they were adorable! Shippou was a little cute child with strange orange hair and Rin an hyperactive nice girl that liked very much Sesshoumaru (she called him 'Sesshoumaru-sama'). We played with them all afternoon.

While I saw Yasha play with Shippou I noticed something: I liked Yasha very, very much.

He was the first boy who didn't look at me disgusted, who spoke with me with words that reflected his thoughts and his eyes. . .

His eyes were beautiful: they were full of sincerity and deep with feelings. . . Everytime I looked in them I was lost in their depths. . .

From his eyes I could understand what he was feeling: when he was outraged, when he was happy, when he was lost in thoughts...

Did I love him? I didn't know. . . yet.

But everytime I saw him my heart started to race and everytime he smiled I blushed.

I never felt something like that.

I lo-liked him; the problem was: tell him or not tell him?

'Maybe is better don't tell him. . . why should he become my boyfriend, the boyfriend of a mute? He'd lost his face before the society. . . and maybe he's already taken…by a rich girl…Why my heart hurts so much when I think about that? Why I feel like I'm going to fall down and cry? Why I'm so afraid to lose him?'

But in my heart I already knew it. . . I've falled in love with him. Simple.

In a way I had to thank that 'Jaken' guy…if I hadn't had that accident I'd never know Yasha.

But I didn't have the voice to tell him. . . that I loved him. . . I didn't want to write it on a note-book! It'd be so bleak, don't you think? What a f*cking life. . . luckly there's Yasha.

"Kagome!" I turned and saw the object of my inner monologue run towards me. He grabbed my arm and begin to lead me towards the garden.

"Follow me, I want to make you see something." I followed him and looked at his face: there was a big grin.

He was so adorable. . . so sweet. . . I'd have loved to hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

We arrived to a fountain. . . that spat out {is this verb right?- Laura} coloured water! It seemed the rainbow! And, by that time, it was night (I didn't notice the day pass…I had too much fun!) and the lighted fountain was in a strange contrast with the dark sky.

I wrote on the note-book. 'It's wonderful. Arigatou.' He smiled and then he stared at me, blushing…

"Ehm. . . Kago-Kagome. . . I. . . You. . . Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?"

'Sorry?'

He sighed, frustated.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I stilled.

I was in shock.

. . .

. . .

. . .

I nodded.

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, just like I'd have liked to do before.

Then I cried on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~INUYASHA

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

I laughed, happy like I had never been.

It had been hard. I gathered all my courage…and told her.

I hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go.

She was crying but had a big smile on her face and it seemed to make her even more beautiful.

I whispered in her ear: "Ai shiteru." She moved back so she could stare at me in the eyes and mouthed 'Ai shiteru.'

I grinned and kissed her forehead, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

I took her to the roof: there was a wonderful view of the city and of the sky.

We sat down.

I looked at the starts, loving their light. I looked back to the lights of the city and smiled softly, enjoying those moments with the person I loved.

I turned my head and stared at Kagome, taking in her beautiful face.

Then I decided to kiss her for our first time: just then she turned towards me and smiled sweetly.

I neared my head, now so close to hers, and kissed her slowly, tentatively; I wasn't sure about what I was doing.

She slowly answered to the kiss and I smiled before her lips, before end it.

Under the dark sky we kissed again, feeling the love we had for each other.

~to be continued~

I'm tired, it's 11.05 p.m.

Like it?

TELL ME!!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee!!! ^^