InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Inuyasha and Taisho ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Sure Taisho, settle down and I'll tell you a story," Taisho replied. "There was once an ignorant man,"

"What's ignorant?" Rin asked.

"Ignorant means stupid. The stupid man thought that being the strongest and the best at many things made everyone else inferior to him,"

"What's inferior?"

"Lower than him. Well one day he was actually beaten by someone who was lower than him, and an even lower person tried to help him," Sesshoumaru was standing at the doorway listening. "But he rejected her help,"

"Sesshoumaru-sama, can you listen to Taisho's story?"

"I'm quite busy, Rin," Sesshoumaru said being caught by Rin.

"Well anyways, later on she was attacked by something and he helped her, and he took care of her ever since,"

"That is like when Sesshoumaru saved Rin form the wolves, Sesshoumaru is the best. Hi Jaken, come listen to Taisho's stories!" Rin said looking at Jaken from the door.

"I don't have to listen to a worthless half-breed's ramble," Jaken said.

"Taisho, are you worthless half-breed?" Rin asked. "Rin still likes you,"

"Rin, go to sleep, I think I should too," Taisho said and walked out of the room. Her room was conveniently right beside Rin's bedroom. Taisho dozed off as soon as she hit the pillow and fell asleep.

"Wake up you lazy half-breed, we're going now," Jaken's voice was the first to be heard that morning. Taisho got up, her hair was white again and her claws and fangs were back. Her tet-tensusaiga was still at her side. Taisho jumped out of bed and followed Jaken.

"Thank you Sesshoumaru, brother, I really appreciate this," Taisho said and walked on through the forest to the well. Then she smelled someone coming towards the well. Taisho ran back into the woods and spied. She saw a fox demon a monk, another human and a half demon.

"If you're late I'm going to come get you," Inuyasha said.

"I'll be back in a week," Kagome said.

"What the fuck! That long! Now way in the seven hells,"

"SIT!" Inuyasha fell to the ground. And Kagome jumped in. Taisho realized that she was wearing the same uniform that she owned.

Inuyasha sniffed at the air.

"What is it, my friend," Miroku asked.

"I smell a half demon," he replied.

Taisho knew that he was Inuyasha. She remembered his scent.

"What are you waiting for then?" Sango asked, "Let's go,"

"I think I want to get this one on my own," Inuyasha said and ran off, full speed towards Taisho. Taisho got an idea. She got onto a tree branch, real high. Inuyasha was at the bottom. Taisho jumped down and landed on her feet, right behind him.

"Inuyasha, I can't believe it's you!" Taisho said.

"Wah? What the fuck, how are you here?" Inuyasha asked.