InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Taish's Secret Revealed ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Okay, let's practice the makeup stuff,"

"Gods I don't know how I ever agreed to do this!" Inuyasha said as Satya applied the makeup.

"Don't worry about it, you'll look fine, just keep your mouth shut when you're at school and don't eat like a pig and you'll be okay,"

Inuyasha looked in the mirror at his more feminine self and screamed. "AAAAAAHHHHHH Bitch! You made me a girl!!! What in the seven hells!"

"You look perfect, Taisho, now lets wash it off, and then we can show you who's who from the yearbook," Satya said.

After what seemed to be hours of Satya showing Inuyasha people of importance, telling him what to talk about, how to talk and who to respect, it was just about time to sleep.

"Kagome looks good in that picture," he said. He went to the backyard and jumped onto the tree.

"Taisho, I see you're back,"

"Kagura, what the fuck? How did you get here?" Inuyasha yelled looking down from the tree. He jumped down and pulled out his tetsusaiga.

"Sorry, I thought you were Taisho,"

"What do you want with my sister?" Inuyasha asked.

"I am against Naraku, and I was just helping her find her former self,"

"What do you mean?"

"Inuyasha's reincarnate is a girl,"

"No she fucking isn't," Inuyasha replied, "She's my sister,"

"I didn't hear anything and I didn't see anything," Kagura said and walked off. Inuyasha realized that he said too much and he was seen as human and that's what Kagura meant. Inuyasha went back inside.

"He sat on the couch and fell asleep.

"So, my friend you are not Inuyasha, I thought so, so who are you?" Miroku said.

"Uh oh," Kagome grinned.