InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha gets a bath ❯ A Terrible Tragedy, Kagome Raped ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6: A Terrible Tragedy, Kagome Raped

A/N: Sesshomaru gets REALLY evil in this chapter! He rapes poor Kagome! :( Don't worry Inuyasha will make him pay!

Night was soon beginning to fall on the white stone palace. Inuyasha had not yet reached the castle to rescue Kagome. Kagome was locked in Sesshomaru's private chambers. She had been looking out the small window at the setting sun. The sound of a key turning and the squeak of the opening door behind her startled her.

Kagome turned to see Sesshomaru enter the chambers and shut the door securely behind him. She watched sadly as he locked the door and placed the key safely on a high shelf well out of her reach. Kagome became increasingly nervous as Sesshomaru walked over to her. He grabbed Kagome's hand and dragged her away from the window.

She tried to fight him but he was much too strong for her. Sesshomaru reached for the white obi that held Kagome's kimono closed. He quickly untied the knot and watched as the top fell open to reveal Kagome's large rounded milky white breasts. Sesshomaru reached out and gently pressed the palm of his right hand against her left breast.

Kagome cursed her body when she felt her nipple harden as Sesshomaru rubbed his palm across her nipple. Then he quickly pushed the kimono top off her shoulders and slid it down her arms. Kagome watched as Sesshomaru tossed the top on the floor. Her eyes followed his hands as they reached for the knot on her pants.

Sesshomaru loosened the knot and yanked the red pants off Kagome's hips immediately. He stared at her naked body hungrily. Kagome glanced below his waist and could see his length was becoming increasingly hard. Sesshomaru hastily removed his robes and armor. Once naked he stroked his semi hard length until it was fully aroused.

Sesshomaru backed Kagome up until she felt the edge of the futon hit the backs of her thighs. He then forcefully shoved Kagome onto the large futon. Kagome tried to keep her legs tightly shut but Sesshomaru easily pried them apart. Sesshomaru leaned over Kagome and eagerly took one of her overly sensitive nipples in his mouth.

She fought back a moan that was struggling to escape her throat. Kagome jumped when she felt Sesshomaru roughly rub the large tip of his swollen length up and down her dry entrance. To her horror she felt heat and moisture immediately begin to collect at her entrance. 'Damn my body for responding to this monster's touch!'

Sesshomaru released her tender nipple from his mouth and whispered in her ear. "Just relax and enjoy this." Kagome blinked and a few tears leaked out of the corners of her grayish eyes. She felt Sesshomaru's huge and incredibly hardened length begin to push into her narrow entrance. Kagome cried out in pain when Sesshomaru had about three inches of his large member inside of her.

"Just relax, I still have nine inches to get inside of you." Sesshomaru lay still on top of Kagome once his twelve inch length was completely buried inside her. Then after he thought she was ready he began a slow thrusting motion. Kagome's body went numb to block out what Sesshomaru was doing to her.

After what seemed like an eternity Kagome felt Sesshomaru grip her hips roughly and force his large length as deep as it could go inside her. Then she felt his length throb inside of her as he spilled his thick seed into the mouth of her womb. Kagome felt his length throb a few more times as he finished emptying the last remaining bits of his seed inside of her. Then she closed her eyes and allowed sleep to claim her exhausted and aching body.