InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha ❯ Inuyasha ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Inu Yasha's constant pacing was leaving a long dent in the dirt between his feet. While Sango and Miroku were enjoying a quiet moment by the fire, Inu Yasha was heatedly disturbed and restless. He was continually growling and cussing under his breath. He kicked Shippo into unconsciousness, and then all he could do now was wait. The sun was setting, and it had been twenty minutes since she last left with him, and she still wasn't back yet.
 
'What the fuck is she doing that is taking so long?' Inu Yasha, and then the thought of her in the wolf's arms in the grass doing Kami knows what was starting to make him sick, if not very upset. No---calling Inu Yasha upset was an understatement. He was going insane! He couldn't let her do it! Oh, and he knew she was only getting involved with Koga because she was getting revenge on him from Kikyo, but still, he had many doubts.
 
He sighed heavily, then scrunched his face in indignation. 'No, she couldn't have finally given up on me. Has she?' He just wasn't sure, and the wolf was treating Kagome like a queen, and Kagome loved it. The way she looked at Koga, the way her cheeks would blush, and she would smile innocently shading away any underlying mischief, all of that used to be for him, and now, she was treating him like she did Miroku, a dear friend. The thought of just being Kagome's "friend" and not her "one and only" was tearing him up inside, with fury and sadness, and he didn't know what to do other than pace, and hope that she was still a virgin, that she'd give up this nonsense with Koga and forgave him.
 
Before he could control anymore stray thoughts, the sun had set and Kagome was still gone. This was the first day of the Courtship, and Koga had proudly announced at the morning that from here on in, every day he would take Kagome somewhere to be alone for at least an hour, so they could really get to know each other and initialize the beginning steps of a possible mating bond.
 
Sango looked curiously up from sharpening her weapon when Inu Yasha finally plopped his butt on the ground and sat there with his eyes closed and his ears open, sporting the most rancid scowl she'd ever seen. She sort of felt sorry for Inu Yasha, and the thought of Kagome's games panning out this long was a little too much. However, Kagome had been wronged so many times and kept taking him back dutifully. Sango thought it was only a matter of time before her young friend snapped to the point of wanting to get back at him. After what Kagome had told her about Inu Yasha spilling his feelings for her and then turning around and kissing Kikyo the next day, it's only a wonder Kagome hadn't just jumped Koga and molested him right on the spot. Sango grinned mischievously inside and thought, 'Now that would have been classic,' as she thought of Inu Yasha's face seeing his Kagome kissing his biggest rival.
 
Shippo had regained consciousness and was loafing around quietly trying not to piss Inu Yasha off again, and he sorely remembered what had provoked him in the first place.
 
"She's been gone for fifteen minutes! What the hell can they be doing for fifteen minutes?" Inu Yasha had said.
 
Shippo had seen his distressed and said rather nonchalantly, "Well, some times a kiss can last longer than fifteen minutes."
 
WAP! "Shut the hell up, you brat!" Shippo was out cold.
 
And Miroku didn't make matters any better for Inu Yasha when he said with some satisfaction, "Oh, I don't think you can just do kissing for that long of time. There must be something else progressing."
 
WAP! "Damn it, shut your perverted hole monk! Kagome is not like that!" Inu Yasha spat as Miroku rubbed his sore head. He weakly shrugged his shoulders.
 
Sango felt it was best not to say anything else to upset Inu Yasha any further. Since she knew he would never hit her, but he would probably slap Miroku for her comment, so she decided she didn't want TWO unconscious friends and one enraged one while she waited for Kagome. The atmosphere was uncomfortable enough.
 
"What the hell is she doing!" Inu Yasha yelled to the sky as Sango was jarred out of her flashback trance. She looked up and the stars were shining brightly.
 
"Wow...Kagome has been gone a long time, neh?" Sango said in a whisper, watching the stars glitter brightly around her. Inu Yasha yelled in frustration and then bounded in a tree, grumbling to himself and clawing at the tree in misdirected spite.
 
By this time, the whole encampment could only wonder all the possible sorts of situations Kagome was in with her new "boyfriend" Koga.
 
Earlier that evening...
 
Kagome had just finished making all the instant ramen and passing it around to everyone. Inu Yasha was in such a foul mood lately, he had been in no mood for hunting, so they had to resort to eating instant food as they moved south toward the shard. Koga was always annoyingly complimenting her cooking, bragging to everyone who couldn't care less that Kagome would make a wonderful, smart mate.
 
He enraged Inu Yasha even further by offhandedly saying, "And since my mate and I will be producing so many mouths to feed, it's lucky for me she's such a splendid cook." He put his arm around Kagome, who was blushing from that remark and somewhat sheepish to Inu Yasha's boiling temper. He added rather enduringly, "So how many cubs do you want to have? Nine? Ten? I always thought fifteen was a good number."
 
"Shut up, you ass hole!" Inu Yasha countered. He couldn't rightly yell at Koga for making sexual comments at Kagome since they were courting. Furthermore, Kagome didn't seem to mind his little flirtations. "Gees! No one wants to hear this shit!"
 
"Then don't listen, mutt face. I was only speaking to Kagome anyway. It's a question for her to answer anyway, and you just happened to be within listening distance."
 
"Can you keep those comments between you too? Please?" Sango butted in. Koga looked at the demon slayer a bit betrayed. "Koga, you're just pissing off Inu Yasha on purpose. I frankly would like to eat my meal in peace. So, when you want to talk about your future together, please do it when you two are alone, okay? Gees!" Sango threw down her ramen bowl in the fire, and then she got up and started to walk away from the fire with everyone gaping at her. However, she was only saying aloud what most of them were thinking. "I'm going to the hot spring. Enjoy your dinner everyone."
 
"Well, fine!" Koga said defiantly, and then rather unexpectedly, he picked up a surprised Kagome in his arms, and started to walk off.
 
"Koga, put me down!" Kagome hollered. What the hell was with him?
 
"Kagome, it's time we took our daily courting rite. We will return in an hour..." He grinned at Inu Yasha's with some nastiness, "...or if we wish it too be longer." Then he took off quickly deep into the forest.
 
"Hey!" He heard Inu Yasha shout off in the distance, but they were already gone. He knew that his rival was seething right now because he was running away with Kagome in his arms so they could finally be alone.
 
"Where are you taking me Koga?" Kagome asked a bit nervously. Judging by his warm eyes and fanged grin made Kagome guess that he was up to something. She was confident she could take on just about anything, but with the way things were going lately between her and Koga, she didn't know how she'd react in a situation alone with him.
 
"Close your eyes," he whispered softly in her ear. He heard a hitch in her breath and saw that her face was getting redder. Before she closed her eyes, they widened in surprise, and then she covered her hands over them. "Trust me, Kagome. I have a surprise for you."
 
Kagome's breathing was somewhat erratic, and she was beginning to dread what she had gotten herself into with the Wolf Courtship.
 
"Uhm...." she began to stutter.
 
"Shh..." Koga said softly again. His lips barely touching her ear as he bent his head down to be near for her to hear. She felt like her head was spinning. Koga's voice was just so gentle and sexy, and her body could only interpret on underlying levels that his tone carried something far more intimate than she was prepared for. She felt her head was going to spin off her body, and she felt drunk on anxiety. Her mind went into a frenzy on the possible things he had in store for her.
 
'OMIGAWD! We have to be alone together for an hour every day? Doing what? Oh no! I have no clue what wolves do when they court. I'm a human. Normally it's just movies and pizza, but in the feudal era with demons? I have a billion questions to ask him but I don't know how,' she bit her lip and mentally gulped. 'Yeah, great Kagome, just go up and ask him---So Koga, what do wolf demons do when they court each other? Do you just kiss or is it all tongue everywhere---Oh, gees that's stupid! Oh God, I hope that it's not like that! Don't wolves generally lick each other and sniff each other? HAHAHA! Wait...that's not funny, what if he just goes down and licks my---'
 
"We're here!" Koga said warmly, stopping his brisk movements. He was still not running as fast, but today he seemed to be more energetic, especially when it meant being alone with Kagome.
 
"So I can open my eyes?" Kagome asked innocently.
 
"Unless you prefer to feel everything in the dark." Koga said wickedly, setting her in the soft grass. She bolted upright and opened her eyes. Her face blanched, and she sat as rigid as a board. Koga sat next to her, and the look in his eyes meant that he was pleased with her response to his remark.
 
Suddenly, for about three minutes, neither of them said a word. Koga began picking at the grass, and Kagome remained rigid, staring into space, numb to the yelling in her head. "OOOOOOOMMMYYYGGAAAAWWWWDDDD! He said what?"
 
"Kagome...are you alright?"
 
"Nuuurrrrryeah....how are you..ahehehehehe...." she said nervously. He looked at her with mild confusion, and a lot of satisfaction.
 
"I'm good, so whadda ya wanna do?" He said innocently. Kagome about fell over on her face. The moment was so awkward at first with his remark, now he was acting like they were going to do nothing at all!
 
'What does mean...whadda ya wanna do? Doesn't he have this planned?' Kagome was a bit angry that Koga had come so unprepared and yet seem to boast at his opportunity to get her alone. 'Now, Kagome, is the perfect time to ask your billion questions----er...just not the one about licking....'
 
"Soo....Koga...uhm...since I'm human and your.." she pointed at him with her palm, "ahem...a wolf demon, I know nothing about these Rites of Wolf Courtship...soo..." she flashed a prize winning cheeky smile that Miss Japan 2004 would envy, "Please enlighten me on what these rites entail."
 
Koga looked up in the sky for a moment and placed an index finger on his chin, scratching a bit of stubble. "Hrmm...well, you see I've never courted anyone so I don't rightly no."
 
Kagome's face stoned. "What?" She said a bit annoyed.
 
"I do know from others that the intended mates get to know each other..." he paused, and for the first time in a long time of meeting Koga, she saw him blush, "...and engage in various activities."
 
"Oh what sort of activities," she asked bluntly. Koga's face purpled. For someone who prided himself on saying his feelings and intentions in public, he sure was shy about girls.
 
'Was this boy all talk or what?' Kagome began to wonder. Then she began to feel nervous again when she realized she could be opening up a can of worms.
 
"Uhm...well...uhm...the first thing I know is that we discuss our family and possessions and what will benefit both our tribes from the union."
 
Kagome sighed in relief. 'Okay, that is simple enough. Well---not really.'
 
"Well....I have no tribe Koga. My family owns a shrine. As well you know, I'm from the future."
 
"But you have miko powers, and you bring all these unique gifts and contraptions with you. Your tribe...I mean, your family is advanced and must surely be wealthy."
 
"Uhm...well, for modern standards, I'd say we're middle class." Kagome said more accurately.
 
"Middle class?" Koga asked with some confusion.
 
"Like merchants in this era. I guess. Just think of me coming from a shrine like in this era."
 
Koga smiled proudly. "You are a fine women with unique talents and highly adequate amounts of wealth. I am a prince of my tribe, and I too, have unique abilities. We will make a fine union."
 
Kagome giggled. It was weird seeing Koga so formal. "So what else is there to do?"
 
Koga almost melted when he saw her warm hearted smile. He almost tripped into a daze when she spoke. 'Finally, Kagome is giving me a chance.' He smiled back at her. He blushed somewhat, but he suddenly felt the air of awkwardness dissipate between them.
 
"Well, uhm...now we exchange acts of pleasure," he said openly as she was still laughing. Suddenly her laughter took an abrupt halt, and she was silent again. Koga almost winced at her silence. He cautiously turned to meet her gaze.
 
"Excuse me?" Kagome whispered, a bit in doubt. 'Did I just hear that right?'
 
"ermmm....weexchageactsofpleasure....errmmm," Koga said quickly, and lowed his gaze from her shocked one.
 
"WHAT! Are you expecting me to----"
 
"Uh.no no! Not like that! I mean..." He waved his hands frantically in front of her as his defense. "I mean that we tell each other something that we want the other to do that will make us happy. We don't have to necessarily just ....I mean if you want me to..."
 
"NO!" She yelled, and then she looked at his hurt face and added, "I mean, no, I'm not..."
 
"It's okay." Koga said lightheartedly. He laughed softly, and then bravely put his arm around her. "I understand."
 
Kagome stiffened a bit at his touch, but then the softness of his voice made her somewhat lethargic and she slumped soundlessly into the crook of his arm. The sun was setting, and she began to feel a sense of serenity, and oddly enough, she was feeling comfortable in Koga's arms. His warmth seemed to mix with hers. He sniffed her lightly.
 
"Isn't there anything you want me to do for you, to make you happy? It could be anything..." Koga said softly, not looking at her but mirroring her movements to look at the sunset.
 
Kagome felt a breeze on her flushed cheeks, and she smiled with a loose sigh. "Well, I always wanted a foot rub."
 
Koga chuckled. He looked at her face, and she shrugged her shoulders. He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Done."
 
Kagome felt a shiver on her shoulders producing a colony of goose bumps all over her. Koga moved to her feet, and she gulped. He was so close to her---um well, she hoped he didn't look up her skirt. She shot him an angry look. "You better not look up my skirt, mister."
 
Koga shot her a naughty smirk. He picked up her right foot and delicately took the sock and shoe off. "Don't worry, I already know what color they are."
 
Kagome was about to give him an angry remark for that one, but she instead smiled wickedly. "Oh, but that was yesterday. I'm wearing a different pair today." She cooed. She saw his throat bob with a visible swallow and his eyes bug in surprise. He shook it off with a nervous laugh and then lightly put his rough, callused hands on her delicate foot. His hands were warm on her cold foot, and he lightly traced the top of her foot with his finger pads.
 
"So, you want a foot rub human style, or wolf demon style?" He asked. He only teased her by touching her feet ever so gently, and then taking his hand away.
 
"There's a difference?" Kagome laughed, yet the look on his face made her scared again. He only continued to stare at her with infinite eyes and that seductive grin.
 
"I'm insulted. I must teach you more about my culture," he cooed, and then he grabbed both feet and lifted up her legs. She screamed in surprise, and then she realized that he had rested her legs onto his lap. On the tips of her toes she felt the softness of the pelt around his waist. She stared dubiously as she realized she was so close to the middle of his legs. That thought made her face redden and her midsection tingle. She saw Koga's nose twitch a bit and smile reflexively.
 
Then, she suddenly had enough of being the one blushing. She moved her foot bravely and rubbed against his middle pelt with a playful kick. She gave him a a challenging smile. "Oh, how different can a foot rubbing be between cultures?"
 
Koga snorted a laugh. "Okay, you asked for it." He took a firm grip of her foot and cupped it in his hands. With his thumbs he started from the ankle, and then rubbed a temporary indentation of pleasure down the top onto her toes. He continued to loosen her skin, watching the look of contentment on her face. Sometimes his fingers were rough, pushing at the layers of her skin and rubbing against the bone. Then other times his touch was soft, as if his rough fingers had suddenly morphed into a feather wisping across her skin. She moaned at the outer ministrations on her sensitive skin, and she started to feel like she really didn't deserve this kind of heaven. Although, she wasn't seeing any difference between foot rubs from humans and foot rubs from demons. Well, until...
 
Koga lightly cupped her foot with one hand, and dropped the other to her other foot, starting to pay attention to that one. Then, with the first foot, he rose it up, scooted closer to her, and brought it to his face. He gave Kagome a sultry, determined look and then stretched his tongue out, starting to lick her calf and then work his way down to her ankle. Kagome gasped as she felt his warm tongue on her foot. He started to lick her ankle, and then spiral around the top, down to her toes. He took her toes into his mouth, tapping his tongue on the underside of the toes. He maneuvered his tongue in between them, lapping at the sensitive flesh. Kagome cooed and giggled, and he began to smell her arousal from another place. He was having a hard time controlling himself at the sounds she was making, and he could only dream that one of these days, she'd be making those same sounds and an entirely different exercise.
 
When Koga was done with her "foot rub--wolf demon style," she flopped on her back in the grass and let out a breathy sigh. "Wow, you wolf demons sure know how to do foot rubs."
 
Koga laughed lazily at her and flopped down beside her, propping himself up on his side and holding his hand up with his arm. He looked down at her red face and watched her chest lightly rise from heightened sighs. Her hair fanned out on the grass, and he unconsciously took a tendril in his finger. She smiled at him, and then she looked up into the sky.
 
"It's dark already," she said conversationally. Koga murmured some barely audibly affirmation and then became fixated with her serene face.
 
Finally he broke the delicate moment and said, "Tomorrow it will be your turn to give me pleasure." Kagome almost choked on her own tongue when he said it. Here she was, lying in a bed of tall grass with Koga next to her, staring at stars after he had just sensually in so many words "licked the hell out of her feet" and now he talks about HER pleasuring HIM tomorrow? She laughed out loud before she could catch herself. Then, he had heard her, and it was too late to take it back.
 
"What are you laughing at?" He asked, a bit insulted.
 
She sighed audibly, "OH, gees, I can only imagine what you want from me." Unexpectedly, he inched closer to her and nuzzled into her ear among her hair. She fell rigid again, scared and somewhat allured about where her statement would lead him.
 
"Kagome, there is a long list of things I want you to do to me." He licked her ear and felt her gulp again. Then, her arousal was faintly present again, and he could hardly contain himself. She laughed nervously. Instead of pursuing this moment of off-balance, he decided to stand up and offer her his hand.
 
"Until tomorrow, my desire will remain a mystery, and I know you will by just dying with anticipation," He took her demure hand and helped her to her feet. He pulled her up roughly, catching her in a hungry embrace. She weakly melted in him again. He stroked the small of her back. He came nose to nose with her, trying to read the emotions cascading off the heat in her face.
 
She froze again, not knowing what to do. Koga had whisked her away to this place and had treated her like she was his own personal goddess. She had never had someone cater to her and speak to her in ways that made her blood heat and change into a raging frenzy within her own veins. Now, his face was so close to hers that she both feared and desired him to steal her first kiss. But instead, he let down his arms from that swelling embrace and took her hand.
 
"It's late. Let's go back to the others."
 
TBC....