InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo ❯ A Choice ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Well-this chapter won't have a lemon either, sorry. But it's important to the plot because Kikyo gives in to her plan and decides to tell Inuyasha some lies to break them apart.

"Get the hell out of here Shippo!" Inuyasha grabbed the kitsune and chucks him out the door. The couple immediatley leaves the hut to find Miroku and Sango. Kagome runs ahead to greet Sango.

"Good morning Sango!" Sango looks at Inuyasha and drags Kagome away from the group.

"Kagome, did you and Inuyasha have sex last night?" Kagome turned red, and tried to steer clear, but Sango wouldn't let her leave.

"We did, but don't tell Miroku or Shippo." Sango sighed.

"This isn't good Kagome. It's bad enough Kikyo hates you, but you had sex with her love? She's going to go crazy! We need to protect you until heat dies down." Sango and Kagome walked back to the group, and Sango signaled Miroku and Inuyasha not to say anything.

Kikyo ground her hands into the dirt. This suffering she was feeling got stronger and stronger. She felt the love between the two growing, and she couldn't let it get any further. The dead miko started to float off towards them.

Inuyasha glanced at Kagome. She was quiet, hadn't talked much, and stayed very close to Miroku and Sango. Finally-Inuyasha had to ask.

"Kagome. What's wrong?" the sound of his voice broke the silence. Kagome just looked at him, then put her head down.

"Everyone, please go on ahead." After she was safe with the distance, she ran into Inuyasha's arms. The hanyou wrapped his arms around her. After a while Kagome broke from his grasps.

"Inuyasha, we can't do this anymore. We can't."

"Why Kagome?"

"Kikyo."

"What about her?"

"She can sense our love Inuyasha. And I realize how much it's hurting her because I feel it too. Inuyasha, love just isn't kisses, hugs, and words, it's also about bonds. You're bonded to Kikyo because she died for you Inuyasha! I'll never be able to break that bond. I won't try either." Kagome allowed the tears to go down her face. Inuyasha stepped forward and took her into a kiss. Kagome knew they had to stop their love, so she wanted one last kiss. Kagome suddenly felt a hot liquid going down her back. Blood. She felt another arrow pierce her leg. She held onto Inuyasha for support and heard a voice behind her.

"If you touch him one more time-I'll kill you!" Kikyo stood behind them readying another arrow. Kagome relentlessy backed away. To her surprise Kikyo rushed into his arms crying. Inuyasha seemed to forget Kagome as he took her into a powerful kiss. Kagome watched in horror, and yet, her mouth curved into a smile. If Inuyasha is happy, I am. Kagome hopped aboard her bike, and ignored the pain in her leg as she pedaled fast.

Kagome tapped the desk twice before deciding on an answer. She scribbled down a crappy esssay answer and walked to the front of the class to hand in her test.

"Done so fast Kagome?" the teacher eyed suspiciously. Kagome just smiled and in her mind she knew what she was thinking. Inuyasha. She stared out the window with a look of concern on her face. It seemed all too soon when she heard the bell ring. Her friends ran up to her with giggling faces.

"Hey Kagome. Ever since we found out you were out of your coma Hojo asked around for you." one said. Kagome smiled, Hojo was nice n' all, but she lost interest in him eversince she started to develop feelings for Inuyasha.

"I'm really not in the mood to talk to him right now. I've got- troubles." she grabbed her backpack and left leaving her friends behind with shocked faces. Kagome solemnly walked home trying to block the hanyou from her mind. It took all her strength not to jump into the well and run back into his arms, but she knew he belonged to Kikyo. She ran up to her room, buried her face in her pillow and screamed many a cusswords about Kikyo. She hated that bitch! Kagome flipped onto her back and closed her eyes, she only wanted to dream. She felt the softness of his kiss and the way his hand traveled up her thigh....Kagome's eyes suddenly snapped open and she found herself wrapped in his arms in a tender kiss.

"Inuyasha. Where's Kikyo?" she said softly.

"I couldn't love her Kagome, I loved you too much." he silenced her as he pulled her ontop of him.

Lemon

Kagome moaned at the way his hands carrased her left nipple through her shirt. Inuyasha slowly lifted her shirt off and lowered his head to her left nipple licking it with his tounge softly. He loved the taste of her, and the softness of her skin as he massauged her other nipple making the skin hard.

"Inuyasha." Kagome moaned as she ran her fingers through Inuyasha's silver hair. Inuyasha was about to move down her body but Kagome stopped him. She flipped him over on his back and proceeded down his body, stopping at his dick. Slowly she flicked her tounge and nipped at the head befor taking it into her mouth. Inuyasha moaned in pleasue and he moved upwards putting his full length into her mouth. Kagome ran her tounge over the bottom of the length while she fingered his balls. Inuyasha gripped the bad sheets and prepared himself as his cum exploded into Kagome's mouth. Kagome swallowed it all and licked the cum she didn't get off the sheets.

"That was my way of saying welcome back." she purred sexily as she took his mouth again. Inuyasha massauged his tounge with hers as he cupped her ass. He put his thumbs under her panties and pulled them off.

"Get ready for the fuck of your life." he pulled her under him and positioned himself over her wet pussy. Kagome suddenly stiffened when Inuyasha's first thrust was a fast and hard one. She felt a little pain and as he oncreased his thrust she felt a wave of pleasure fill her.

"Inuyasha!!!" Kagome yelled as her first orgy coated Inuyasha's dick. The hanyou needed a release so he increased his thrust and after Kagome came 3 more times, his cum filled her insides. They panted heavily and stared into eachother's eyes. Just as they were about to kiss again Kagome's door flew open and Souta, her grandpa, and her mother all burts through.

"Happy Birthday Kago-oh my god!"