InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo ❯ I See You Differently ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: no lemon in this one folks. I got an e-mail saying they thought my lemon was good, and the horny bastard wanted more sexual stuff, just from Kagome and Inuyasha tho, so-i'm only here for the beer so read and review. (so that's what R/R means. i thought it meant recycle and run) i'm jokin!! i'm not an idiot folks. i know it means: red rubies duuuuh

Ever since that night near the spring, Inuyasha sees me differently. Maybe that kiss was something more than cheap charm. Kagome glanced over at the demon. Inuyasha changed. She could see it. He looked at her all the time, and even one time he tried to sneak his hand up her skirt. She had to find out what was wrong today. She felt releived when they reached Kaede's hut, and ate a good meal. When it was dark, Kagome decided to lure Inuyasha alone by walking out without saying anything, and finding a private spot. It worked. Soon she and Inuyasha were all alone in the dark.

Inuyasha, we need to talk." she quietly sputtered out.

"About what?" Inuyasha stepped closer and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Kagome tried to find the words but they came out all wrong.

"Have you gone perverted?" she immediatley clasped her hands over her mouth. Inuyasha was a bit surprised, but he only brushed his hand against her thigh.

"No, it's something different. Everytime I'm with you I feel like I need to touch you- and that I need to hold you close. I can't explain it-it's like magic." Inuyasha waited for her answer while he stroked her leg.

"Do you love me?" Inuyasha froze. He didn't want her to come to this.

"I-I don't know. With K-K-Kikyo still alive I don't think I can love someone else." Kagome yanked herself from his arms.

"She's dead Inuyasha! She's dead! She's never coming to life! She feeds on human souls to keep herself going! How can you love that-that killer!" Kagome fought back tears as she turned her back to him. Inuyasha placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Kagome. I'm sorr-,"

"Sorry right? You're always sorry!" Kagome almost ran but this time she wouldn't show her weakness. Inuyasha took his hand back.

"Kagome, I know you're-,"

"You don't know anything about me! You don't know how it feels to have to see you with her, and not do anything to stop it! You can't even come close to what I feel when I hear you say you love her...and you don't-love-me." Kagome went really quiet as she said the end. Inuyasha stared speechless, Kagome just confessed her feelings. Kagome sensed his silence and realized he only had love for Kikyo, and it was useless to try to win him over. She just decided to go home and cry her eyes out until she could show her face again, but she felt her self being pressed into a tight hug.

"Kagome. I didn't know I meant so much to you." Inuyasha whispered as he stroked her hair. He pulled her away so he could press their lips together in a promising, loving, kiss. Kagome felt his tounge push past her lips and his hand slide up her skirt. She didn't care anymore, she wanted him more than anything. She moaned in his mouth when his hand was probing her canals with his claws. He found her G-spot and slowly masssaged it making Kagome squirm and grow wet. His other hand unhookd her skirt and let it fall down her slender legs, and then her panties followed. Slowly he probed and massauged her clit rubbing it harder and harder as he battled with her tounge.

"Inuyasha." Kagome moaned as her cum coated his hands.

"Liked that?" Kagome nodded and smiled. Inuyasha stared into her eyes for a moment.

"You know Kagome, you're extremley beautiful." he finally said. Kagome didn't need to blush anymore.

"Thanks." (happy ya perverted, nasty, horny, corn ass fool?)

Kagome's eyelids fluttered open. Sunlight shined directly on her face and she had to turn over. She found herself staring at the sleeping hanyou's face. Kagome suddenly noticed something-she was naked! She was so thrilled she wanted to tell everyone that she had sex with Inuyasha! But-would Inuyasha want anyone to know.

"Inuyasha. Inuyasha wake up." Kagome saw his beautiful golden eyes open. He immediatley noticed their current position. Both naked, blanket wrapped around them in a hut.

"Looks like we had a good night." he grinned.

"Yeah. Inuyasha, do you want to tell Miroku, Sango, and Shippo that we're-you know-,"

"Fucking?"

"Uuuh-I guess you'd say that."

"Not yet." Inuyasha planted soft butterfly kisses on her neck before getting up and dressing himself.

"C'mon Kagome, we better get goin'." Kagome nodded, and pulled her bra and panties on.

"Hold on-I want to dress you." Inuyasha picked up her shirt and pulled it over her head, and then put her skirt around her tiny waist, and slowly ran his hands up her waist.

"You're really tiny Kagome." Inuyasha was too busy inspecting Kagome's body to notice the kitsune in the doorway.

"Ohhhhh, so that's why I heard a scream."