InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ King & Queen ❯ E!Japan ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chap 4 ----- Don't Chris brown your self
 
Inuyasha was in the studio thinking of some lyrics for his new single he had been thinking of by himself and was hard at work. Just then his manager slammed open the door roaring his name.
“INUYASHA!!!!!” Causing inuyasha to flinch and snap his pencil in half.
“WHAT! DAMN it moyuga I almost had a few bars going!” Growled a very irritated inuyasha.
“Miroku told me what happened with those two girls” The older gentlemen got right in inuyasha's face causing him to flinch.
“So? Whats your point?” the silver haired youth snarled at the well dressed manager.
“Did you not see the news the last few months….”
Without saying much inuyasha smirked a yeah right to the manager and just turned around as if he were to ignore moyuga he would just poof and disappear. Moyuga grabbed inuyasha's chair and twirled it around until inuyasha fell flat on his face causing him to strike and miss moyuga .
“ Disrespecting women is getting a lot of attention right now inuyasha you have to watch out…”
Inuyasha immediately ignored the man and taunted him with an nose bubble and a few snoring sounds. Getting a few head veins from moyuga. Just then miroku peaked his head in the corner of the door careful to not enter the room and get caught in the yelling match.
“Why do I care she was just a groupie”
“Because you don't want to be Chris brown do you I mean look at the guy he smacked up a women and now he is the most hated guy in the world along with kanye”
“…….so what do you want me to do apologize to her?” Almost coughing as he got to the end of that sentence.
“That would be wise for your career ... remember you hired me to make you guys stars and that's what I did” and with that he left the room causing miroku to jump in the room as he slammed the door behind him.
“So….. miroku you told him about the girls huh” as inuyasha clenched his fist going up to his long time friend of which he suddenly wanted to take out to dinner ….. Maybe close to a cliff for the view of course.
“Uh yeah I might have brought it up” gulped miroku
“Well my friend I would like to personally thank you man.!” Inuyasha yelled as he smacked the back of his friends head.
------Later that Day-------
 
Kagome was walking to her school it was Monday and they were back at school one week away from her terrible night with a certain rude ass. Kagome loved the school she had managed to get in with many years of hard work and determination and a few good grades in high school. Her first class was with sango (of course) but her next class was math an subject she excelled in even so much she was a tutor.
“Hey kagome “ A low masculine voice called
“Oh hey Kouga how was your week?” Asking as if she cared. She didn't know what it was about kouga but he just creped her out he was defiantly possessive and she would never go out with a guy like that.
“It was cool just raced in my cars, you?”
“Me and sango went to the Inu and Miroku concert and got backstage passes and met them, But then after that really nothing but study all week”
“Wow how were they cool?”
“Miroku was but that inuyasha was a real ass hole.”
Kouga laughed quietly and moved close to kagome causing her to try and move away and notice that he was paying more attention to her boobs rather than her face.
`I know I have nice one but damn so obvious like that?' She wondered
“Well I have to go kouga ill see you later “And with that she slipped away without so much of a word out of him.
Kagome walked to her math class and took her usual seat next to the window where she noticed a large crowed down by the school steps. She peaked over and to her horror she saw what it was. A silver haired Superstar rapper was being mugged by all the women and getting handshakes from all the men in the entire university.
`WHY IS HE HERE!!' and with that she got up out of her comfy seat and walked out of class to go teach a certain star who not to mess with.
`Well at least we don't really have anything going on in math' she wimped making her way down to confront an unsuspecting inuyasha.