InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ King & Queen ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

King 5 Collaboration
I don't own inuyasha
 
 
“owww my head “ Kagome whimpered as she woke from her slumber..
She then threw it across the room getting a loud bang when it hit the wall causing her to flinch again. She got out of bed quietly and groggy with the appetite to rival japans largest sumo wrestler . She quickly jumped out of bed and put some grey booty shorts on and just a regular tee. She ran to the kitchen in her beautiful home. She poured herself some cereal and jumped on her chair. He butt became cold because of the marble stool but sacrifices had to be made after all she was starving.
After a few bites she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.
Reports state that takadda and Higurashi where having a heated argument. Does this mean the two are an item? Who knows !!!! But that would be huge …..
Kagomes spoon fell out of her mouth. And her eyebrow rose as she reached for her cell phone.
“Kagome baby!......”
“IM NOT GOING OUT WITH THAT ASSHOLE!!” She screamed into the phone
“Oh so I see you are watching the news huh” Her agent laughed
“Release a press conference saying the rumors aren't true!” She begged.
“Kagome baby. we have an opportunity to take you higher than you have ever been and we could use takadda to get you there.” The agent said bracing himself for another tirade from his superstar client.
Kagome blinked and though of words to curse at her agent but she couldent she was drawing a blank.
“I mean Inuyasha isn't that bad of a guy kagome. We could use him to catapult your career to the next level .Like beyonce and jay-z in America.”
“I'm not going to have sex with him I'm not a whore kenji!” Kagome warned becoming very irritated at her agent for implying such a thing.
“You don't have to just get him to fall for you and we could use his world wide image to boost you up. Then you can dump him kagome its full proof.” Kenji assured.
“But wouldn't that hurt him?” as she thought of a relationship with inuyasha and what would it look like. She thought of him as a super arrogant playboy with way to much free time and money . Sure kagome loved hs music but his perceived ego was a huge turn off.
“Don't worry baby he's a big boy” kenji laughed as he hung up the phone and got to work.
`I don't want to hurt him but if kenji said it would be ok I guess it will' she sighed and got ready for her day.
 
I know its super short but im going through writers block and wanted to push something out before you guys get pissed. Ill make the next chapter really long!!! Plz review