InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's First Experience ❯ Kirara's life and her fight. ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'm back! Muhahahahahahahahaha! I laugh at your misfortune…or is it your misfortune. Hmm. If I'm here that means I have another chapter for you, so you have more to read, so this really isn't your misfortune………………Why do I bother?

Disclaimer: All around the mulberry bush Pari chased Inuyasha…AND I STILL DON'T OWN HIM! T_T Life's not fair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Everyone's gaze never left Kirara's form as the fiery aura continued to pulse.

"This can't be!" Naraku yelled.

"It's almost as powerful as Sesshomaru," Miroku said.

Sesshomaru silently agreed, `I least I wasn't wrong about her power rivaling my own.' Naraku stepped away from her as flames began to form around her body.

"Wow. That's amazing," Kagome said.

"I never knew Kirara had so much power," Sango said.

The flames engulfed her body. When they died down Kirara was healed and her clothes had changed. Now she wore a skirt, a top that started around her neck and ended just below her breasts, and sleeves that started at her forearms. The cloth was black with a flame pattern coming half way up it from the bottom. Kirara's eyes snapped open reveling the crimson stare from her true form again. Naraku involuntary took a step back when her ki flared. Kirara stood showing the skirt touched the ground and there was a chain from the end of her top to the top of her skirt.

"Naraku," Kirara hissed fixating her gaze on him.

"No way you could have that much power!" Naraku said.

Soon his shocked gaze turned into a mischievous grin. Everyone noticed the glint in his eyes.

"Naraku's up to something," Shippo whispered to Kagome.

"The pleasure," Naraku started catching everyone's gaze, "The pleasure I'll get from corrupting you and bending you to my every will."

Kirara growled and dropped into a fighting stance.

"Now I kill you," she hissed.

Naraku laughed and lunged his tentacles at her. Kirara dodged them all. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and the others raced towards her to help.

"Don't let them near!" Kagura yelled.

Kohaku swung at Sango, Kagura attacked Inuyasha and Sesshomaru while Kanna protected her from the brothers' attacks, and demons attacked Miroku and Kagome.

Kirara jumped backwards, avoiding Naraku's tentacles and batted some away with her claws. She landed on the ground for a split second before she pushed off and went straight for Naraku. Naraku moved to the side as her claws went for his head. Kirara managed to place a small cut on Naraku's cheek. Naraku frowned when he turned and faced Kirara. She looked over her shoulder and cracked her knuckles.

"You're getting good," Naraku said.

"Not good enough," Kirara said.

"Precisely," Naraku said.

Kirara turned sharply around and lunged at Naraku. He knocked her away causing Kirara to hit a tree. She landed on the ground on one knee as the tree behind her fell over. Kirara stood up. Naraku attacked aiming for her heart. Kirara didn't move as his tentacle got closer. Kirara's right hand began to glow red. She swiped the air in front of her causing blades of fire red liquid to fly towards Naraku. They sliced the tentacle into pieces and some managed to hit Naraku himself. Every piece of flesh hit by Kirara's attack began to sizzle.

"Acid," Naraku said.

Kirara smirked and flexed her claws.

"Tow can play that game," Naraku said with a grin as his poison miasma began to form, "My. Dear. Kirara."

Kirara's smirk disappeared as the cloud of miasma cover the entire field and all those in it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Ha! Now I laugh at your misfortune. Muhahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay. Evil personality gone…I think. Next chapter tomorrow. I'm trying to prolong the story. I'm sorry to say this story's almost done and over with. Unless you guys think I need a sequel. If so let me know. Byez.