InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Soon they stood naked before each other and Inuyasha took her into his arms, hugging her tight. He had missed this, gods how he had missed it. His fingers moved to her lower back and massaged the area around her tail and he heard her moan erotically.

Kirara had found his ears and petted them and she got a low purring sound from her mate. She loved it when he purred; she felt so at ease when she heard that vibrating sound. She could feel his throbbing erection push against the apex of her thighs, she parted her legs and felt him slip through, brushing against her womanhood. Kirara let at a small moan.

- Turn around love, whispered Inuyasha.

Kirara turned around in his arms and rested her hands against a big boulder. She felt him spread her legs and guided the tip of his length between her wet folds. He rubbed it up and down and Kirara began to grow impatient, wanting him to fill her body with his love again.

- Don't tease me Inu-chan, said Kirara with a choked sound.

Inuyasha smirked and pushed inside her and pushed until he was completely buried inside her warmth. He closed his eyes and a rolling growl was emanating from his throat. He laid his arms around her torso and pulled her up, nuzzling her neck as he began to move in and out of her core.

- Yes, yes.. she panted. I have missed this…

- Me too love, me too, said Inuyasha and let out a snarling sound when he felt her flex her inner muscles around his flesh. - And soon we will do this every day and night if we want to.

- Mmm, I can not wait until I can mate with you like this when ever I want, purred Kirara and arched her back.

Inuyasha could no longer contain his lust; he pounded hard into her body, feeling her passion flare around them. He had been dreaming of their former mating and it had made him painfully hard from time to time, and here they were, mating like there was no tomorrow.

Kirara encircled her arms around his, gripping his hands in her own as they rode out the passion together there in the spring. Unfortunately had Shippou's little interruption cost them some time, but there was nothing they could do anything about it now. Inuyasha spilled his seed into her warm body and he heard her cry out softly as she followed him over the edge of pleasure. He moved back to sit on the shore. He was still buried deep inside her but he took his red haori and covered them for warmth.

- Inu-chan?

- Mmm, what is it koi? he asked and nibbled at the mark he had made on her neck.

- That brother of yours.. Sesshoumaru.

- Yeah, what about him?

- He seemed very obsessed with Sango-san, did you noticed it too?

- Yes, he hardly let her out of his sight, said Inuyasha and let small kisses rain down her shoulder and heard her purr in content, with a small motion he removed his length from her warmth and settled her back into his lap.

- And since I was in Sango-san's arms by during the whole meeting with your brother I noticed something more, said Kirara.

- What was that my love?

- She likes him too.

Inuyasha was a bit surprised over this, but then again, she had been overly interested in Sesshoumaru for quite sometime, asking him odd questions about his brother. Perhaps.. A small smirk appeared on his lips.

- What do you think of getting those two together? Asked Inuyasha.

- They will fight… said Kirara.

- Yeah, they sure would, your mistress is one fiery bitch and my bastard brother will have some trouble of taming her, if she can be tamed that is… I am not so sure about it.

- Perhaps it will be the other way around, perhaps Sango-san is the one to tame him?

They chuckled low at this, Inuyasha got a twisted image of Sesshoumaru in a leash and he broke down in a fit of giggles. They kissed deeply until the sun began to colour the sky dark pink and Inuyasha saw his mate transform back into her small cat form. He dressed and smiled sadly but kissed her little nose and tucked her into his arms and went back to camp. He saw Shippou smile and he nodded back to the little kitsune. "He will not tell anyone, I am sure of it." thought Inuyasha and took a leap and landed on a wide branch and settled down with Kirara in his arms.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥& hearts;♥♥♥♥♥

Ok - hope that was ok..