InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥ 12♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&h earts;♥

Sesshoumaru found a meadow with a few blooming flowers. He landed gently in the middle of the field and moved Sango to stand on her own. He smiled softly and caressed her blushing cheek.

- Are you afraid of me Sango? he asked silently.

- No, it is just that… I… she blushed even deeper.

- I will not do anything that you don't want…

- But I want this, I really do… but I don't know how to behave… What to do..?

- Don't worry my little Sango; I will guide you, smirked Sesshoumaru lustful.

Sango whimpered and looked away, but Sesshoumaru took two fingers under her chin and turned her back.

- Never hide your face for me, I always want to look at you, he whispered and moved in to kiss her.

Her eyes glittered and she responded to his soft lips, she lifted her arms up to encircle his neck pushing closer to her. Soon she had forgotten her previous shyness; she was just as fierce in the ways of making love as she was when she fought youkais.

Sesshoumaru enjoyed her forwardness without hesitation. He took a deeper taste of her velvety cavern, his hands took hold of her firm behind and he pushed her hips into his own, making sure she felt what she actually did to him, the icy lord. And he did not have to worry about Sango not pleasing him, because every move she did, every caress she placed on his skin only added to his arousal. But he had not counted on her to be aggressive like she was right now, soon he found himself to be on his back with Sango on top of him, grinding her heated core into his hard flesh. The small sounds of passion she made in the back of his throat were driving him beyond madness. He wanted to fill her with his shaft, he wanted to feel her hot wetness, the scent from her sex attacked his sensitive nose and he growled low.

Sango ripped the white clothing off his body, wanting to feel his warm skin; she wanted to kiss all of him, tasting him like she had in her dreams. She felt him use his claws to rip her kimono, the sound of shredded textile flowed over the meadow, soon his big hands were moving over her naked skin. His claws trickled her skin and she barely managed to repress a shiver. It felt so good, almost too good.

- Sesshoumaru, please… I need you, she panted into his mouth and he answered her with a low snarl.

- Move up a bit koi, he whispered and she did as he asked.

He removed his trousers and took hold of her hips and pushed her back down.

- Take me inside you now Sango..

Sesshoumaru hissed when he felt her hand grip around his hard flesh and put his tip between her wet folds, and then she sat down, taking him fully into her silky depths. The scent of her virgin blood filled the air and Sesshoumaru looked at any signs that she was in pain but he was glad to find none.

- Gods Sess, it feels sooo good, she moaned and threw her head back.

He could feel her long hair wisp over his legs and he grunted. His hands moved to grip her waist, helping her to ride his shaft faster. He closed his eyes as she set down, taking him all the way inside her womanhood. He felt her contract around him and she screamed out her release and he followed her over the edge, spilling his seed inside her body.

Sango slumped forward and rested her face in the crook of his neck, breathing hard. She heard him sniff her and she smiled and pulled up to look at her lover.

- I love you Sess, she whispered.

- I love you to my mate, he purred and moved them around so he was the one to be on top.

Sango gasped when she felt him twitch inside her womanhood, he was ready for another rut. He began moving and soon they were wrapped up in a heated pace. Sesshoumaru pounded fast and hard into her lithe body. She gripped the upper part of his arms to hold on to him.

- Look at me Sango… he ordered. - Look at me when you spill your juices all over me.

- D-don't talk like that, she moaned and he smirked.

- Why not, I know you like it, he said. - Your scent spikes whenever I tell you what I want you to do.

Sango screamed raggedly and tried to keep her eyes open. She saw him descend down and lick the base of her neck, his long rough tongue made her squeeze her inner walls around him and she creamed his shaft and he filled her with his seed again. At the same time he bit her, piercing her skin with his sharp fangs.

Sesshoumaru was high on the taste of her blood, the strong liquid flowed down his throat and he swallowed it eagerly. When he removed his fangs he turned them around again, taking her on top of his body.

- My mate, he said and licked the last drops of blood from the marking wound.

- My mate, she said and moved to get a more comfortable position on his chest and stomach. She could feel his length deep inside her womb, still filling her with life-giving force.

- Don't you think I am finished with you yet Sango.

Sango's eyes widened and he snickered low.

- But for now we rest, I can feel you are tired.

She wanted to wipe that macho smile right off his face but she settled with flexing her inner muscles, making him grunt in pleasure. "I can be a real bitch sometimes." She thought and drifted off to sleep.

T B C

********

Atropa-chan is soo messed up...her arms are like spaghetti I tell ya...
Anyways.. hope you liked it.