InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥ 16♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&h earts;♥

Inuyasha sat in the big tub with Kirara. The whole gang had been awarded with a few free nights at the onsen, much thanks to Miroku and his hoaxing ability. But still, having defeated the vile Naraku had its advantages.

Kirara was happy, she had been accepted without any questions, and she was in the arms of her mate and it was not a full moon. Yes she was happy beyond words.

- Kirara, I love you, breathed Inuyasha into her ear as his arms encircled her waist and pulled her back to sit on his lap. He could feel his pups move around inside her belly, it would not take long now for her to give birth and he could hardly wait.

- I love you too Inuyasha, she whispered and laid her head against his shoulder.

- Do you think we can mate again? he asked and pushed his aching erection into her soft behind.

- Yes, if not I don't care. I want to feel you again Inu-chan, she said huskily and moved up a bit and felt him guide his tip into her folds and she sat down on his member with a mewling sound.

Inuyasha hissed in pleasure when he felt her warmth engulf his flesh. She began to move up and down on his shaft, she moved slowly, just savouring the feeling of having him inside her again. Soon he had her turned around in his lap so he could taste her heavy breast. As soon as she felt his lips around her nipple she threw her head back in pleasure.

- Your milk taste so good love, he whispered with a ragged voice as he suckled her breast and felt her milk flow into his mouth.

- Gods INU!!she shouted as she came.

And Inuyasha was not far behind; he spilled his seed inside her tight passage. He let go of her breast and looked into her red eyes and saw the love shimmer inside those ruby pools.

- Come my love, let us get some sleep, said Inuyasha and lifted her up from the hot tub and dried her off with a big towel.

- I am not tired, she pouted and caressed his hard chest with her hands.

- Yes you are mate, I can feel it, he smiled softly.

- You are no fun Inuyasha.

- Come, let us get back to bed.

Inuyasha lifted her up bridal style and carried her back to their room. He put her gently down on the futon and helped her get under the covers. He followed her down and pushed her back into his chest. He laid a hand on her swollen belly and smiled when he felt one of his little girls poke her feet or elbow against his hand.

- They are very lively in there, he said.

- Yeah, I know.. I think they have that after their father, smiled Kirara and put her hand over his as he stroked her belly.

- Hey, I am not that energetic.

- Yes you are my love, she purred.

- I love you Kirara, I am glad that I found you that night four months ago, he said more seriously.

- I am too Inu-chan.

He pushed his nose into her striped hair and inhaled her scent. He was probably the happiest man alive.

He smiled when he heard his brother argue with his mate. "Shit brother, you got one hell of a feisty mate there." he wanted to giggle when a loud slap could be heard.

T B C

I am nearing some kind of end here...