InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ March Winds ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


"March Winds"

by Hentai Jane

Chapter 4

Sleeping on the cold stone floor of the cave put one hell of a crink in my back, not that I bothered mentioning it to my caring woman! Damn female......... I watched her sit in the middle of a group of pups telling them stories about adventures of their past tribe members and her own antics.

I couldn't hold back the laughter when the pups suddenly decided to jump her, pinning her down for a good session of tickle torture! Tears of laughter rolled across her lightly bronzed cheeks as she begged them for mercy! Hmm........I'll have to remember that Ayame is ticklish, that knowledge will come in handy later. I must have had a really evil grin on my face because when the pups let her go and she looked at me, I saw her body shiver. She dusted off her white furs and started to edge her way past where I was standing.

My hand shot out, catching her covered wrist, "Going somewhere?"

She pulled hard, trying to free herself from my grasp, "Not this again! Just let me go Kouga!"

"Nope." I shook my head at her, "Not until you tell me where you are going."

"Is this some stupid male thing?" she asked, "Because I don't have to tell you or anyone else where I go or what I do."

"I hate to inform you of this, but, yes you do." I smirked at her, letting a small amount of male ego bubble to the surface.

"What gave you that idea?" she asked.

"I'm your male! A female never leaves without telling her male where she's going. How will I protect you if I don't know where to find you?"

She huffed, stomping one slender foot against the earth, "Don't try to control me Kouga! I've lived this long without some pig headed man holding my hand, so what makes you think that I need your protection?"

Oh....she is so damn sexy! Why didn't I see it sooner? Must've been to preoccupied chasing Kagome.



"Listen Ayame, in the past you may have run around and did whatever you wanted to, but now that we are going to be mates I ..."

"Ayame! There you are! Sorry to interrupt, but we need start preparing you for your ceremony."

Dammit, I was just about to lay down some rules and wouldn't ya know, someone just had to interrupt us!

"Oh joy!" Ayame followed behind the girl, flipping her hair over her shoulder and sending me a cool look.

I watched a few other females gather around her, displaying bunches of flowers and talking about the dinner for tonight's feast before they lead her through a cloth covered door.

"Oh joy....." I mimicked Ayame's feminine voice and girly walk, "She needs an attitude change." I decided to take a look at our new den since, after our mating ceremony, we'd be staying there until our first born male pup became an adult and I decided to hand over my position as pack leader to him.

Total emptiness, in both a mental and physical way, was what I felt when I first walked in. The place looked so drab and lifeless with its curved deep grey walls and damp floor. About 20 feet into the den, the floor had been carved to resemble steps, bringing you to a flat, narrow area that lead to a high ceilinged hallway.

Through the passage was a series of rooms, four rooms to be exact. They were big enough to house at least half of my pack! Now I fully understood what the elder meant when he talked about having a lot of space. Wow!

I'm glad the ceilings are low in these rooms. Decreased heights will keep the warm air from rising during cold winter nights.

At least we have one piece of furniture for our place. Ayame's table will look nice by the entrance after I give it a fresh coat of varnish. I'm not into material things, but I want Ayame to feel proud of our home, especially since she is the alpha female. Her old futon isn't allowed anywhere near our den! There's no way in hell I'm sleeping on that rock!

It took me a while, but I gathered enough feathers, furs, wool and linen scraps to assemble a large futon. I covered it in the furs I brought from my den, giving it a cushiony, comfortable feeling.

For the rest of the day, I spent time fixing up that old table and cleaning out our den. I must have swept up three inches of dust, not to mention a pile of leaves and a handful of dead bugs. I wonder if Ayame is afraid of bugs? Hehehe, maybe I'll have to find out!

She'll be mad that I invaded her personal space by going into her private den and removing hertable, but that's alright, she can kiss my ass if she doesn't like it! And, I am fully prepared to tell her exactly how I feel for a change!

Ayame has too big an attitude for such a small woman! I plan to change that right after we are formally mated. How to approach her with this subject and keep my balls in tact was a whole other issue. Hmmm......Maybe if I tied a rock slab around my mid section she wouldn't be so eager to kick me there. No. Knowing Ayame, she'd crack the rock in two and totally annihilate my manhood. I've seen her kick; all I can say is OUCH! Ah hell, this is insane! She's MY woman, I should be able to tell her anything I want! I laughed at my own cowardly thoughts, I mean really, what the hell did I have to fear from a skinny little 5 ½ foot female? It's time she learns who's boss.....

"Kouga?"

"Arghhhhh!" Ok, I'm a wimp, I'll admit it! I just jumped six feet in the air because of a girls voice behind me! For a moment, I thought it was Ayame!

Kami! (Sweat drops) What's happening to me?!

"Ginta and Hakkagu asked me to find you and bring you to the males den. You'll need to bathe and get dressed, time is running out."

"Um...yeah....I'll....I'll be right there. Thanks." I smiled at her as she walked away. She probably thinks I have a case of pre-ceremonial jitters. Is she right? Sort of.

I put the broom away and headed to the males den. Eito, Ginta, and Hakkagu were there with my clothes laid out and a few large basins of water.

Eito covered the door and I went over to the basins on the far side of the room, dipping a rag in the warm soapy water.

"Are you nervous Kouga?" Eito asked. "I was nervous when Namiyo and I had our mating ceremony, but our first night together made up for it!" he shot me a lecherous grin. What a pervert!

"The only thing I'm nervous about is Ayame and her homicidal tendencies."

My three closest friends laughed at me, taking what I said as a joke.

"At least you'll never get bored with her." Ginta remarked.

"Yeah..." Hakkagu laughed, ".....her temper is almost as bad as Kag..." he stopped, realizing what he was about to say, "Kouga, I am sorry I didn't.."

"Don't worry about it." I shrugged it off, looking perfectly nonchalant as I rinsed my hair and towel dried my black locks. "Kagome will always have a special place in my heart, but my first duty is to ensure my packs happiness and safety, and I will do anything to achieve that goal."

"You certainly are determined Kouga, but let me ask you something." Eito paused , giving me an unsure look, "If Kagome were standing here in front of you at this very moment and declared her undying love for you, would you leave Ayame and run off?"

I had a feeling he was going to ask me something like this, "What's with you Eito? That's such a ....female question!"

"Just answer it." his voice held no laughter, no room for jokes.

I had to stop and think for a moment, which I know left a bad impression with my pack mates, but if I planned to be honest, I had to take a close look at my feelings, "Half of me wants to say no, yet the other half says it would tempting. I've loved Kagome for a long time. That isn't something I can just forget, but what's the point of dwelling on her when she'll never return my feelings? I guess my answer is no, I wouldn't leave. No matter how much I cared about her, I could never turn my back on my people."

The thick cloud of tension left the room as I continued to bathe and make small talk. Over all, I was almost content with the realization that I would soon be mated to Ayame. No matter how scary she could be!

A males ceremonial clothing consisted of long black fur sleeves that tied at the shoulder and ended at the elbow and matching leg coverings which tied at the waist, encasing both legs, and came down to the tops of my feet (AN: Basically what I am describing are chaps). They scrapped the ground when I walked, but I wasn't worried about their appearance. A tight, lightly tanned piece of leather shaped like a hour glass was used as a loin cloth. The uncomfortably low riding article of clothing tied at the sides of my hips, cramping my manhood. "This damn thing better not fall off during the ceremony!" I told my pack mates as I tugged the straps up higher on my hips.

"I'd love to see Ayame's face if it did!" chuckled Eito.

"Don't wish such horrible things on me! She'd probably think I did it on purpose and neuter me with her bare hands in front of the whole pack!" I groaned, imagining the pain of becoming the first ball-less leader!

"You worry too much Kouga!" Hakkagu exclaimed, "She'll mellow out......... eventually."

Guinta laughed at the doubtful expression on my face, "Yeah.....maybe if I knock her out cold EVERYDAY!" I sighed, sitting down on a cushion near the entrance, feeling all too sorry for myself.

I combed my hair, leaving it down, and tied a thick piece of leather the same color as my loin covering, around the top of head much like my other head band. In black Kanji, the word wisdom was written. I pulled on two leather bands, one for each wrist, with the words 'strength and protector' which symbolized my duties to both my mate and pack. I glanced down at my crotch, seeing 'virility' spelled out in the same black ink. This showed, no more like 'bragged' about my ability as a male to father children and pleasure my woman.



The heavy cloth draped across the doorway moved aside, as the elder stepped through, "I see you are almost ready." he said, nodding in approval. "May I have the honor?" he asked as he picked up a bowl of black paint and a small brush.

I nodded, standing up straight as he painted the final kanji, this time on the bare skin of my chest. Directly over my heart he wrote the most important vow to come form a mating ceremony; the vow of loyalty. Usually, the males father painted this on his son, with the hopes that he would carry on the vows and traditions of the wolf tribe.

To a mated couple, loyalty meant everything. It was what kept our packs together as a tight knit community. To betray your mate by taking another to your bed was an absolute disgrace to her/him and their family. Over the years we've had to expand the meaning of 'bed' to include the forest floor, any available wall, rock, branch, body of water, etc. There's always a smart ass in the group who likes to play on words! More so, if you got caught with your dick in another woman, you we're in trouble! In the past, when affairs took place, the offender was killed by the mates family in order to restore his or her honor and the families sense of pride. Nowadays, the offender is exiled, letting the betrayed mate find another to spend their life with.

No matter how big of a pain in the ass Ayame is, I would never cheat on her. Not even if Kagome danced naked in front of me.

Elder sat the bowel aside, "You are ready." pride shown behind those greying eyes. He held the curtain open and motioned for me to step out.

The evening sun hung low in the sky, casting an orangish glare across our mountain home. The elder guided me to a raised stone formation overlooking a flat area of land where my tribe and the remainder of northern wolves were sitting. Gathered in a semicircle behind me were the warriors from my tribe. On the other side of me were the same warriors from the northern tribe that I had dined with during my first night here. They were dressed in deep brown furs with silver chest plates.

One wolf in particular caught my attention. His piercing black eyes seemed to be sizing me up as he looked me over, almost questioning my authority and ability as a mate and future leader of this pack. Those are fighting words among wolves, and will quickly get you killed if you choose provoke another male. I glared back at him, raising my top lip just enough to show my sharp fangs. My aggressive answer to his challenge took him back a bit. His eyes narrowed at me as a smirk crossed his rough looking face. This isn't over. In the future I know I'll have to put this jerk in his place or I could be overthrown as the alpha male.

Several feet away from where I was standing, two females emerged from a small den, holding each side of the white curtain open. They bowed there heads as a small figure emerged dressed in a white fur wrap that snugly held her breasts, bringing them up high to enhance her cleavage. Ayame's shoulders, arms, and mid drift were bare, showing off her soft yet well defined body. A piece of long white material, lined in pink linen was wrapped around her hips, neatly tying at her left side for my convenience. Her style of dress was designed to avoid a male's fumbling with complicated knots, thus delaying the couple's mating and possible shredding of a good fur.

Ookami females, like human females, wore white to symbolize their purity, while pink showed her femininity. Pink was only worn on the lower half of her body because that was her female region.

Her silky red hair was pulled into a high pony's tail, allowing her wavy locks to slightly bounce with each graceful step.

The Kanji written on her ceremonial gown was different than mine. On the smooth skin of her forehead was written 'obedience', over her heart like my own was also 'loyalty', her white linen cuffs read 'care' and 'dutiful', and on her exposed abdomen was the kanji for 'fertility'. A small line of pink material was allowed to peak out from under the top of her skirt, there written in that small space was my name. This clearly showed that she was mine to fuck whenever my heart desired. Most couples had no problems with that, I however wasn't as pleased with the idea of mounting her.

The depth of the black ink greatly clashed with the soft shade of pink, much like my feelings.

Standing before me was a stunning female who, without a doubt, sparked both my carnal desires and intellectual interests. Ayame is an intelligent girl, quick to come back at you in an argument and possessing a good amount of common sense. She was strong, willful and proud, not to mention infuriating at times! But, she also held those soft female qualitites that could make a male crumble. Her tears called out to me, asking me to comfort her when I so denied having any inclination toward her other than to be far away from her presence.

I don't understand my own feelings. Nearly a month ago, Ayame never crossed my mind. I was fully prepared to take Kagome as my mate and suffer the consequence. I had everything planned out, even down to how many pups we would have and what their names would be. Instead, she married dog shit and never so much as asked how I felt about her decision. She simply announced their intent to marry and that was it. Kagome's decision was set in stone.

A salty scent hovered in the air around me, drawing my eyes to the delicate female trembling in front of me. I could smell her fear and unshed tears forming in her downcast eyes.

"Ayame." I whispered as a low as possible, watching the elder come to stand in front of us smiling. He was holding a strip of white fur and my families mating bracelets.

She glanced up at me, for only a minute before dropping her eyes back to the ground. She nervously rung her hands together, turning her knuckles a sickly shade of white.

"Northern clan..." the elders voice boomed, making my ears ache and Ayame twitch, "...we have gathered here today to witness the exchange of mating vows between Kouga and Ayame. As you all know, these vows have been passed down from hundreds of thousands of years of ookami youkai existence. They are not meant to be taken lightly. These vows are what we structure our family and lives around; they are our values and beliefs."

He stopped, looking at the to two of us, still wearing that same goofy smile. Couldn't he sense Ayame's fear, or did he just not care?

"Kouga...." he spoke in a softer tone, "....present your vow to Ayame."

These vows had no set phrases, it was a true fly by the seat of your pants experience. Earlier, I had thought about what to say, so gathering my courage I fixed my eyes on her averted face. "Ayame." I spoke her name with a greater deal of command than I had intended. She stiffened, dropping her chin further down to her chest. This wasn't the reaction I wanted, I merely needed her to look me in the eye while I spoke my vows. I gently hooked my finger under her chin, bringing her face and those sad green eyes to my view.

I lowered my voice this time, giving it a loving tone, hoping to alleviate some of her worry, "Ayame..." I started again, dropping my hand to my side, "I vow, as your mate, to use wisdom and sound judgement when making the decisions in our life together, to remain forever loyal to you in both mind and body, to be strong and protect my family from any dangers no matter how big or small, and give you many pups so that our tribe may always flourish and we may know the joy of being parents." More tears gathered as her breathing increased, becoming rapid, nearly panicked.



"As final proof of your vow to your chosen female Kouga, you must hunt and return with a kill. Go now. Remember, the speed of your return speaks of your ability as a provider." the elder stepped aside, allowing me to leave.

I ran to the woods, my signature whirlwind forming with the rate of my movements. The scent of rabbits teased my nose throughout the day and I tucked away that information for this hunt. One nervous rabbit sprinted from a nearby hedge trying to return to the safety of its burrow. I caught its thick neck between my teeth, quickly giving the struggling animal a sharp jerk. The soft brown body of the rabbit went limp in my mouth, signaling its death.

My feet beat furiously against the forest floor as I made my way back to my waiting mate. I had only been gone for a matter of minutes before returning. I released the fat rabbit, dropping it at her feet with a thud as I knelt in front of Ayame.

I held my position before rising up to take her hand.

A lone tear finally broke free, forming a wet trail down her cheek. "Do you accept my vows and this kill as proof of my worth Ayame?" I asked as I extended my hand to her knowing she wold not reject me, simply because she had no choice in the matter.

Her body shook like a frightened animal,"Yes.....Kouga." her voice cracked when she said my name.



"Now, Ayame, give Kouga your mating vows." the elder encouraged her to speak.

She took a few deep breaths making her chest rise and fall rapidly. I hate to say it, but her breasts looked mighty appealing from where I was standing. The only thing keeping me from getting a hard on was the scent of her fear.

"I, Ayame," she paused taking a few more deep breaths, "... vow to Kouga, to be a loyal.....o-obedient mate who will bare his pups, give them the care and love of a mother and prove myself to be a d-dutiful mate."

Short and not so sweet, that speech fit Ayame's personality perfectly! Although I wish she would have been a little more passionate about her vows, I understood why she was reluctant to speak more. I almost laughed when her voice caught on the words obedient and dutiful. She knew those were two traits she didn't possess and I think it bothered her to say them. Ayame may be a stubborn bitch, but she's definitely up front with what she had to say, no matter who she managed to piss off.

"Do you accept my vows .....Kouga?" she refused to look at me any longer.

"Yes." I answered.

The elder wrapped our joined hands in the tie, "This white fur is the symbol of the Northern clan, which once tied will bind this couple together as mates for all eternity. Before the knot is pulled tight, symbolically showing your bound to each other, do either of you have any reservations about this joining?" I had nothing to say, but Ayame looked like she had a lot on her mind. She wanted to run most of all; I could feel it. Her eyes looked like that of a caged animal, begging to be set free.

After a few moments of internal struggling, I saw her face relax some, like she had accepted her fate.

When we did not answer the elder formed the knot, forever uniting us as mates.

A loud cheer came from the onlookers. My thumb rubbed her sweaty palm in an attempt to draw her attention away from all the commotion.

He held up the set of bracelets for all to see, saying something about our union and his relinquishment of power. Whatever he said wasn't important to me. All I could do is watch Ayame.

A look of bewilderment and utter confusion crossed her face, masking her usual defiant expression.

We were seated at table in front of a fire pit where meats were slowly cooking. Many more low sitting tables surrounded the pit as families and friends gathered to celebrate our mating. The bracelets were placed on a piece of black silk in front of us as we dined. I untied our hands and joked with my new and old pack members.



The rabbit I caught for her was cooked and placed in front of us. I filled her plate first to show my commitment to her well being and happiness. Tonight was the only time I would serve her, from now she would be expected to serve me. Wolf tribes thrive on stupid traditions. I'm not concerned who hands out the food, just as long as I get something to eat!

For entertainment, some of the pack told stories and mimicked human Kabuki. Ookami youkai dressed in long white furs displayed tribal dances. The wild beat of the drums tugged at my more primal side, tempting me to join in their dance under the light of the full moon. I was about to excuse myself when I noticed my mates blank eyes starring out at noting.

Ayame hardly ate or spoke to anyone during the long feast. Not once did she smile. I watched as her eyes took on a far away look, making me wonder what she was thinking.

I nudged her side, "Oi, woman. What's wrong with you?" She looked at me from the corner of her eyes, a small scowl slid across her delicate features.

"Don't ask me stupid questions." she whispered.

"You could at least try to smile!" I hissed at her in a hushed voice. "Our pack went to a lot of trouble to plan this celebration."

"Smile? You're joking, right?" she crossed her arms, looking as defiant as ever.

"Oh no, you are not going to start a fight with me here, understand! We'll have plenty of time to argue when we go to our den! I have several issues about your personality and some rules that we're going to clear up. So you had better smile, just like I am or else...

"Or else what? Are you threatening me little wolf?" her finger jabbed against my chest, "I won't back down from anyone especially a flea bitten, human chasing, egotistical bastard like you!"

We growled, baring our teeth at each other in a struggle for domination. Little does she know, but it'll be a cold day in hell when my mate tells me what to do!

"Ah, young love." the elder laughed from behind us.

He has to be fucking joking! Even though we didn't raise our voices, it was obvious we were fighting!

"Congratulations Kouga..." he bowed to us, "...Ayame. I hope you don't mind excusing this old wolf. I'm getting tired and need my sleep." he slurred. I never knew elder liked Sake so much; ya learn something new everyday.

"No, that's fine!" I stood up, patting his back as we walked toward his den, "Actually, I was thinking that Ayame and I should turn in too. We have a long night ahead of us after all!" I said it loud enough that most of the pack heard us.

She looked horrified as her cheeks flamed from embarrassment. Little did everyone know that the 'long night' I had planned didn't consist of passion and romance, but most likely a wrestling match with a true wild cat!

The elder had this disturbing sparkle in his eyes, "The first mating........" he got this dreamy look for a moment, "I loved each of my three mates, even if they were only a part of my life for a short amount of time. I consider myself a lucky man for having three, first nights with such beautiful females."

I'm sure he would have gone on in vivid details had I not handed him over to Eito. Eito held his arm, bracing the old wolf as he stumbled the rest of the way to his den.

I strolled over to our table acting like I hadn't a care in the world. Ayame's eye twitched as she saw my lazy stride.

I stretched my arms high over my head, yawning as she watched me. Her eyes looked like smoldering green gems in the moon light, ignited with her inner fire.

"Ready to go, Ayame?" Her fear scent increased ten fold as I stooped down next to her. My arms circled her small body, with one arm going under her bent knees and the other around her back so I wouldn't drop her.

"Put me down!" she kicked at me and tried to roll sideways so my grip would loosen.

I held her tighter as she screamed threats and obscenities at me. The members of our pack who weren't passed out or too drunk off Sake to know what the hell was going on, cheered as I held my woman.

"Oi Kouga, I have some rope in my den if you want to use it!" one of the northern warriors called out as he grinned at me. The other males laughed as some of their mates blushed at his implied use of bondage.

"No thanks." I replied, "I can handle Ayame." I gave her a lusty grin.

She wouldn't stop squirming as I said our goodbyes so I flipped her over my shoulder and gave her a firm slap on the ass to quiet her down. I thought the clan was going to die from laughter as Ayame did her best to cause me some real physical damage. Her tiny fists beat against my back as I casually walked to our new den.

Once inside, I plopped her down on our new futon and lit a candle. As I expected she had a scowl on her face that could put a pissed off feline to shame. "What the hell were you thinking Ayame?" I shouted at her. "Females never protest when their mates are taking them to bed. Do you have any idea how awkward that whole scene was for me? What the hell are they going to think when they see my mate putting up a fight?"

"I don't care what they think and I definitely don't give a fuck about you and your feelings!"

Between the stress of this ceremony, the move from my lands and all the other shit that's happened this month, something inside of me snapped. I kept my cool under all this pressure until the moment those words passed her lips.

I threw my mother's mating bracelet at her, bouncing it off the wall behind her. I heard it clatter as it rolled across the cave floor, stopping in some unknown spot.

I could feel my demon blood heat as I slowly stalked toward her. A deep growl rumbled low in my throat as her eyes widened with fear. She scooted back further on the futon, preparing herself to run.

I was right, just as I got a few feet closer she took off. I lunged at my bitch, grabbing her ankle. She let out a surprised shriek as I pulled her back over to me.

Ayame held on to the corner of the futon as I pulled her under me. Her bare foot came up swiftly connecting with my jaw. Her kick was powerful, making me stumble backward with a pain filled yelp.

She took the opportunity to get free from my grasp, running through the passageway straight for the entrance of our den.

I could feel my normally calm blue eyes cloud over, turning a frightening shade of red as I watched her disappear into the forest.





"AYAME!!!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs, "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE BITCH!!!"

My instincts kicked into full gear when she ran from me. As a female, she should know the dangers of running from her mate. Her actions made me wild, bringing out the animal and youkai instincts to dominate and rut.



My loins tightened, making my cock strain against that damn snug piece of leather as I chased my unruly bitch through the thick trees and tall grasses.

I came to a small clearing, stopping for a moment to scent the night air. Lucky for me, there was only a light breeze. Her scent was near, full of extreme fear and desperation. "I can smell you Ayame." I called out to her tauntingly. My fangs and claws lengthened as my senses told me where to find her. "Run little girl, run!" I could feel my groin twitch with excitement as I stalked my mate. The distant splash of water had me heading further east toward a winding tangle of streams.

Smart girl. She must have jumped in the water to cover her scent. Her attempt to throw me off her trail was admirable, but futile. With my youkai senses on full alert, there was no escape for her.

I dashed through he forest, destroying trees and anything else that got in my way as I followed her trail of fear. That divine smell tingled on the edges of my senses as I slowed down, finding a greater concentration of the scent in this area.

Something was painfully tugging the flesh at my sides. That fucking useless loin covering had to go, so I tore it off, letting my erection bounce free.

The fresh night air passing over my burning cock felt incredibly good, but what I really want to feel is the hot, tight little body of my defiant bitch!

She was close. I could almost feel her anxiety, but with my wild urges raging, I cared little for her worries.

My body was screaming for me to find her and take was rightfully mine!

"Ayame......." I purred, "Come out from your hiding place my beautiful mate." I stilled, listening for any indication of where she was hiding, "Ayyaammmeee..." I sang out to her as I idly walked past some short shrubs. The frantic beat of her heart drummed in my ears as I approached a fallen tree. It was till about ten feet away, so I acted like I had no idea that she was hiding there.

I calmly turned the other direction, with my back facing the tree, and called her name again, "Ayaaammeee...."

There was the faintest rustle behind me followed by a flash of red.

I leapt high in the air, silently landing on the thick truck of her hiding place before she even had time to react, ".....Gotch ya!"

Teasingly, I tossed her frightened body in the air, catching her soundly in my strong arms. Her back was pressed against my chest as I ran through the night with my prize.

Ayame dug her claws into my arms, drawing blood to the surface of my skin. "I wouldn't do that bitch..." I hissed in her ear as I continued to run.

She stilled when she felt my fully erect member press hard against her back. All the struggling and scent of my own crazed blood was driving me into a wild frenzy.

I stopped in a small patch of forest, clear from any rocks or living things that might interfere in my mating.

My bitch started to run the minute I let go. I grabbed her loose, tangled hair, pulling her back to me, "You've been bad Ayame." I licked the side of her sweaty neck, enjoying the natural flavor of my mate. "Why do you run from your male, hn?" I asked in a low demanding tone.

I turned her in my arms, my claws digging into her soft flesh so I could look into her terror filled eyes. Tears trickled down her dirt smudged cheeks, creating an arousing combination of opposition and timidity. I reached for her face, wanting to feel that wetness under my finger tips.

She stiffened when my hand drew near, leaning away from me. I growled a her, displaying my elongated fangs.

I watched as the flow of her tears increased, tracing lines from her heavily lashed eye lids, down the porcelain contours of her face.

"Fuck you!" she screamed.

A sharp pain struck my cheek, snapping my head to the right. I fell to one knee from the force of the blow, addled by the unexpected pain.

"BITCH!!" I roared at my fleeing mate.

I ran after her, reaching out to grab the loose, wet fabric around her waist. The finely woven material tore when the tips of my sharp claws pierced its layers. Ayame's skirt tangled around my clawed hand, leaving her nude from the waist down.

I released the material and pounced on her back, knocking the breath from her delicious body. She pushed against the ground in an effort to throw me off of her, but I bared down on her harder. "Stop..." I commanded. "...you're only making this harder on yourself."

I waited until she finally gave in to her exhaustion and turned her over on to her back. I straddled her waist, brining my nose down to the fine tip of her nose, "YOU ran from ME Ayame! Do you understand what you have done?"

She trembled as I glared down at her, shaking her head.

"Then let me educate you." I reared up on my knees, keeping her firmly held in place, "When a female runs or turns from her mate, it means she does not see him as a capable male; capable of being strong enough to take care of her or defend her. At times this is acceptable because she could be right in her assumption." I leaned back down, baring my fangs, "BUT, when a female runs from her mate during a mating, it tells him that she doesn't see him as being WORTHY of her body. Is that what you are telling ME AYAME?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM NOT MALE ENOUGH TO FUCK YOU, TO CLAIM YOU AS MINE??!!"

She shook her head, crying softly, "Kouga please...."

"PLEASE?!! SO THE BITCH DOES HAVE MANNERS!!" I grabbed her by the tight fur breast binding and turned her over until she was lying flat on her stomach, "And here I thought you were completely rude and uncivil!" I jerked her up by her slender hips, bringing her backside up to my hard dick. She was on all fours, her head lowered, submitting to my dominant position. "Tell me who owns you Ayame! SAY IT!" I slapped her naked ass and squeezed her abused pink flesh.

"No..." she whimpered.

"Defiant to the end..." I shook my head at this stubborn woman.

Since she wouldn't say my name, I positioned my wide cock at the opening of her dry sex, "Admit that I am your mate, that I am worthy of you and I'll be gentle."

She was quiet for a while, clearly considering her options. "I can't..." she looked over her shoulder at me.

"WHY NOT!" I yelled at her.

Her voice was so quiet and subdued that for a moment I wasn't sure this was Ayame.

"I can't .......because all this proves is dominance. Your actions show me that you have no heart." she dropped her head down, no longer looking at me.

No heart? Me? The red color of rage seeped from my eyes, giving me some capacity for clear thought.

I never intended to hurt her. I never wanted my mate to fear me as she does now.

I calmed my demon blood, bringing myself a sense of peace.

My mate was on all fours, trembling, dirty, frightened.

"Ayame..." I touched her back softly in an attempt to stop her shaking. She curled in on herself, hiding from me in fear of what I may do to her.



I sighed in defeat, knowing that if my scent wasn't inside of her by tomorrow, that I would be viewed as a failure. The intimate uniting of mates ALWAYS happened on the first night. It was proof of my masculinity.

My cock slipped away from her core, instead resting against her soft folds as I circled my arms around her upper body. I laid across her back placing soft kisses across her neck and shoulders.

"Ayame...I...I lost control...."

"Just get this over with Kouga." she pleaded.

I felt her shift as she spread her legs apart for me to enter. "You're afraid......"

"Just do it!" she snapped, "I'm not stupid or naive Kouga. Deflowering your virgin mate is an old tradition. If you don't do this you'll be seen as weak."

I dropped my head down until my cheek was resting against her. She smells so good, but her scent would be better if she wasn't afraid of our mating.

Our mating was unavoidable, she knew this and so did I. However, it doesn't mean I can't give her pleasure.

"I'll wipe that fear from your mind Ayame...." I kissed her cheek then nuzzled my nose deeper in her hair until I found the slender column of neck. My lips found a ticklish spot at the base of her neck. I lapped at that sensitive spot, feeling her quiver beneath me as she held her breath.

Finally, she couldn't hold back the laughter any longer. A string of deep belly laughs came as she wiggled to escape my touches. As her fear subsided, I took the opportunity to slowly stroke the head of my shaft against her velvety outer lips. My movements were controlled, unhurried as I carefully applied a tiny bit more pressure, this time stopping when I found the hard nub of her clitoris.

I loved the way she gasped when I pushed on her hidden jewel, I wanted nothing more than to hear that sound again.

I sat back on my knees and gripped my cock, bringing it forth to rest on her clit. She looked back at me, a small amount of fear seeping into her scent.

"I won't hurt you Ayame... relax." I placed one hand on her lower back, kneading the tense muscles as I rubbed my throbbing tip against her clit.

With gentle strokes, from the front of her hooded bud to the spot where her folds opened, I could feel and smell her increasing arousal. Her beautiful face turned toward me enough to see that her eyes were clamped shut. Her mouth was open slightly, letting out a hiss of pleasure with every delicious pass of my phallus.

Carefully, I slid my cock further back, until it was resting against the moist opening of her sex.

I made two more passes along her engorged ruby lips before I slid about two inches of my cock inside of her.

Ayame gasped, her eyes going wide as she looked back at me.

I draped my large body over her small back as I gently probed her entrance.

"Kouga.." her voice held a questioning tone. My mate needed my reassurance, so I soothed her fears with more kisses. She turned her sweet mouth further back as I raised to my feet, my knees bowing out at her sides. This gave me an easier angle for the first thrust and I had more access to her warm lips.

I licked her lips, growling in pleasure when her tongue met mine. I locked my mouth over hers in a heated battle as I ravished her mouth. My tongue flicked against her own velvety organ as I mimicked what I wanted to do to her.

My hips were bucking against her smooth ass, searching for her wet virginal opening.

In one smooth stroke, I entered my mate, breaking through her barrier. Her tangy blood sent my body reeling, practically yelling at me to fuck her hard!

Ayame cried out as I buried my lengthy cock deep in her tight folds. She feels so good, so tight around my thick shaft. I couldn't resist pushing just a little more until my balls were pressed against her hot flesh.

She gave a sweet mewl as I ground the head of my cock against the mouth of her womb. We stayed this way, joined as mates should be, until she arched back, silently giving me permission to continue.

I gave one full thrust and was pleased when her pussy gripped me even tighter. "Do you like that Ayame?" I whispered in her ear.

"Uhhh....more Kouga."

Her glorious emerald eyes closed as I pulled out of her, slamming into her sex over and over again. My hands gripped her hips, holding her in place as I pounded into her.

Wild sounds of pants and growls came from my mate as her muscles clenched my cock. Our pace increased as she pushed back to meet each of my thrusts.

I watched her fingers dig into the grass covered floor of the forest, her head drooped further down as her back arched, giving me full access to her dripping core.

My mate was going to reach her first orgasm, and I wasn't about to miss the look on her face when she experienced that moment.

I wrapped my arms round her chest and reared back on my knees, bringing her to a sitting position on my lap. Her back arched against my chest as her weight brought her down on my cock.

Her head rolled back, resting on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead as one of my hands splayed across her lower abdomen, the other turned her face up to me. I pressed kisses to her eyes, nose cheeks and finally her pouty lips as I lifted my hips, giving her the deepest thrust I possibly could.

She moaned, her eyes closing as I continued to push into her tight passage.

My hand worked its way down to her protruding clit.

Ayame gasped with the first swipe of my finger tips, bucking against my hand in an unspoken plea for more attention.

I softly circled that tiny nub of flesh until she placed her own hand over mine, pressing my fingers more firmly to her jewel.

I thrust my fingers against her nub as I increased the force of my thrusts. Her body was almost bouncing off my hips as I hammered my dick into her honeyed opening.

My free hand caressed her cheek and neck, keeping her face turned toward me as we mated.

Her hands gripped my thighs as she rode me, her mouth forming an 'O'.

I could feel her muscles clutching my hardened flesh to the point of being painful as she cried out. Her vocal climax brought on my own gushing orgasm.

We moved in sync, a timeless rhythm between male and female as we rode the waves of pleasure that crashed over our aching bodies.

A triumphant howl exploded from my throat. I could feel her sex contract around my cock, her silky pulsations milking me as I released my seed into her warm depths.

I held her on my lap, rocking her tired body until her heart beat became normal and her breathing slowed. She was cradled in my arms much like she was the first night I held her.

I pressed a kiss to her temple, noticing she was asleep.

The pearly radiance of the moon traced the feminine features of my mate. I wish I could have froze that moment. Ayame looked so at peace, so fulfilled and content.