InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marketing: Romance ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Marketing: RomanceDisclaimer: I do not own inuyasha or any of the characters I just borrowed them, nor do I own herbal essences thank you very much.Chapter 1:"Good morning Sango" Kagome said with a bright smile in her face as she walked straight to her to see if she had any massages.

"No but, Mr. Meijii, Inuyasha wants you in his office at 9:30am" "thanks Sango" she said making her way to her office.

As the opened the door to her office she felt a very undressing stare at her finely shaped buttocks, from the corner of her eye she could see Mr. Houshi staring at her "got a good look perv" she said turning around with a cold serious stare

"Yes, quite thank you" he said with a mischievous grin. She let out a sigh and said: "are you aware that that if you weren't a valuable person to this company I would slap the shit out of you".

He ignored the comment and resumed his way to see Mr. Meijii, Sesshoumaru.At Sesshoumaru's office"Good morning Mr. Meijii" said the lecherous man as he maid his way to a seat. "Mr. Houshi" was the only thing the man said to acknowledge his presence.

With an intimidated chuckle Mr. Houshi began: "I read your idea for the campaign of 'Missing Link' energy drink and I must say its very interesting but I wanted to ask if it was
ok if instead of using little twerps in a basketball game why not use models in a beach volleyball tournament?" the room was silent for a few minutes then the silence was broken when the tall man got up from his seat.

Calm and cool as ever but with an irritated tone answered: "don't you think if I wanted it that way I would have done so?" the room was silent again, but Mr. Houshi insistent as ever said: "yes I see your point but you have to see it from the male perspective besides I already talked about it with your brother and he said if it was ok with you that he saw no problem in doing the changes necessary to improve" a low growl almost escaped from his throat and he said: "do what ever changes you see fit", his amber gaze intensifying in complete annoyance.

Unwilling to show any intimidation by the glare (but almost wetting his pants) Mr. Houshi gave his thanks and left the office.

At Ms. Higurashi's office"Oh lord what now?" a sigh escaped from her as she checked her e-mail and found one from Inuyahsa Meijii with the word 'memo' on the subject "I wonder what now.

Is he not happy with the way the office is now arranged? Damn and I had it feng shui'ed (please excuse my misuse of the word I really don't know how to say it and for that matter write it) oh well I guess I should open it and see what he wants" when she opened the e-mail she was surprised at the content of the ""memo"" e-mail it read:Ms. HigurashiI expect you to be at my office at 9:30am on Monday please bring a pen and paper for you will take notes.

PD And bring me some coffee on the way in.Inuyasha Meijii"Oh the nerve of that guy if he weren't my boss I would so tell him off damn it who does he think he is?!" after regaining her composure she saw that it was time to meet her arrogant boss, she retouched her makeup fixed her hair and set of to his office. "Sango is he free?" the young secretary nodded and Kagome went right in.At Inuyasha's officeThe office was illuminated with enough light so no one could complain about darkness but at the same time dark enough so it wouldn't hurt his light sensitive amber eyes.

"Good morning" Kagome said her hands behind her back. "Good morning Ms. Higurashi" he answered then he stopped.

They both fell silent he couldn't believe what a beautiful woman she was in his mind all he kept o seeing was this vision of a goddess her long raven black hair, her soft brown eyes, her creamy like skin and her ruby red lips he had never seen anything more beautiful.

He tried to shake his thoughts 'hey Inuyasha what the hell is going on with you? This is the same woman you cross every morning outside of your office on her way to hers, isn't it?' "yeah well" 'yeah well nothing you imbecile stop staring at her and get to it' immediately he snapped out of it and motioned her to sit but at the same time she was in awe as well

'ok Kagome snap out of it girl you have seen this asshole walking past you and he says hello because you are the administrative assistant so why do you stand there like an idiot gawking at him please girl please clean up the drool and oh my god he wants me to sit but I barely feel my legs, how am I supposed to move much less sit and not fall flat on my face.

Ok shake it out girl you can do it' "Thank you Sir." She said, at the same time she thought 'see you can do this now all you have to do is nod and pay attention but I cant help it he
is so amazingly handsome I mean look at those amber eyes is like a sunrise in his eyes constantly, its feels warm, almost like., like a summer morning and, his hair, look at his hair (I wonder what conditioner he uses) wow it must be those herbal products, and if I'm not careful, I might have an organic experience.'

"Ms Higurashi.?, Ms. Higurashi.! Ms. Higurashi are you ok? He said. "Yes I'm fine" she stammered. "Ms. Higurashi" he began when he suddenly stopped "ah Sess nice of you to join us I thought you were to busy to grace us with your presence" Inuyasha said with a calculating grin.

"Don't call me that how many times do I have to tell you the same thing. Besides I wouldn't miss this for the world" and if you looked hard enough you could see a small grin with an amused tone.

Both brothers sat down, Sesshoumaru at Kagome's side and Inuyahsa at his desk. Kagome couldn't help but look into the elder brother's eyes to see the slight difference she thought to her self ' I see so both have the same color in eyes but one has a sunrise and the other a sundown culminating in a cold harsh winters night. How is that possible?' "Well Ms. Higurashi where is my coffee?" he said studying her every move.

She sat up straighter than ever and just smiled gracefully "is it not true that you and your brother share a secretary?" she asked "Yes why?" Inuyasha answered with a puzzled look "Well Mr. Meijii…" she said turning to the older brother

"I see that I'm going to have to put an ad on the paper looking for a new secretary, right?" Now interested Sesshoumaru asked the smiling girl: “why is Sango not efficient in her work?" he said with an amused worried look

"Yes, and an excellent job at that but, apparently she is so over worked that she doesn't have the time to bring Mr. Meijii his coffee and I just thought that with a new secretary or office clerk we could help Sango and Mr. Meijii with their work so Mr. Meijii wont have to e-mail me a memo next time saying that he wants coffee don't you think?" with an innocent look still in her face she turned to look at Inuyasha who was completely irritated by her response and was glaring at her with a evil look "if looks could kill" said Sesshoumaru with a satisfied grin in his face.

"Ok lets get back to the subject as you know we are working in the 'Missing Link' ad and we need a new model by Wednesday but we are going to be out of the office so that's why we need you to do the interviews.

Please write down what we are looking for" with this Kagome took out her pen and note pad and started writing down his instructions:1. No blonds. "We have enough as it is" he said with an exasperated look.2. They have to bring head shots and 2 piece bathing suit shots.3. No women shorter than 5'6" but no taller than 5'10"4. They can have navel jewelry and/or tattoos but the tattoo has to be onher lower back others except there are unacceptable.5. they must have below the shoulder hair length or longer.

"Miroku specified that the only thing short they would have are the bikinis"he sighed in annoyance "You got all of that?" he asked "Yes Sir" she said as she proceeded to repeat the list of instructions.

"Do you have any questions Ms. Higurashi?" He asked politely. Kagome shook her head and with that they concluded the meeting and left the office.


Converting /tmp/phppUXDCO to /dev/stdout